[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are they gonna kill him off?
I’m hoping they don’t since they could do a lot with the character
>>
File: 1566871601349.jpg (49 KB, 492x463)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>
>>1619375
>Are they gonna kill him off?
He was already killed off 2 games ago
>>
>>1620123
Is he in the clear?
>>
>>1619375
You no buy enough gatcha! No story for you!
You buy gatcha now? No story needed you play gatcha!
>>
File: roljak.png (38 KB, 241x250)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>1621276
that is that and this is this
>>
Nearly ten months to get a decent mirror dungeon, bravo project moon, better late than never.
>>
Remember to finish your MD2H run BEFORE the update shuts down for maintenance
>>
>>1619375
Kindly kill yourself.
>>
>>1622276
Erm, no!
>>
File: 1678792349505486.jpg (24 KB, 282x201)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>finally play through V
>This is once again your fault, Ishmael!
What the fuck is she talking about?
How did Ishmael get pallid-bound despite being near Dante relaying the Bough protective effect independently of the sinners' will?
How the fuck did Ahab gain ego between two cutscenes? How does hers even work, Queequeg was fed to the arm but was there in the post-fight cutscene to dissolve away?
The fuck was even Ahab's problem, she was going to die in the heart even if she killed it, no way out, and it's explicitly against her belief that her life is the only thing that matters?
How did she not distort when left for dead?
How did Herman just know to show up for her or Indigo for the team reach through however much mass of tissue and mermaid was between him and the Heart?
How did Ahab actually keep the pallidification at bay, if it was as simple as "just think and therefore stay human" many people would have stumbled across this or survived being spat out. Yet only the crew is stated to have managed to retain humanity, for months, somehow living on flotsam and seawater? Bullshit.
>>
>>1624318
>What the fuck is she talking about?
It's Ishmael' fault, that's it.
>How did Ishmael get pallid-bound despite being near Dante relaying the Bough protective effect independently of the sinners' will?
Power of words and emotions.
>How the fuck did Ahab gain ego between two cutscenes? How does hers even work, Queequeg was fed to the arm but was there in the post-fight cutscene to dissolve away?
She told Carmen to fuck off and got her team in back.
>The fuck was even Ahab's problem, she was going to die in the heart even if she killed it, no way out, and it's explicitly against her belief that her life is the only thing that matters?
How did she not distort when left for dead?
Too obsessed.
>How did Herman just know to show up for her or Indigo for the team reach through however much mass of tissue and mermaid was between him and the Heart?
They have a spy
>>
>>1619375
Let it die. No-one here is interested in Limbus, and Limbus people don't care about /vst/
>>
>>1624620
Nobody says you have to talk about Limbus. For instance, I'm here mostly to help people with modding Ruina; I am not going to fucking /vg/ on the infinitesimal off-chance of actually finding human beings in there.
>>
>>1624327
>She told Carmen to fuck off and got her team in back.
But we never see it. I don't think I ever accidentally pressed skip. We fight the trio and then she's just "This is your fault". Like there's a missing bit. They show us how she was mad as sausage when they lower Stubb after he was bitten and she hears the whale but not that?
>>
>>1624318
>How did Ishmael get pallid-bound despite being near Dante relaying the Bough protective effect independently of the sinners' will?
Queequeg was killed by ahab right in front of her with that last attack, so she began to give up
>How the fuck did Ahab gain ego between two cutscenes? How does hers even work, Queequeg was fed to the arm but was there in the post-fight cutscene to dissolve away?
The crew is ahab, the ego is the crew's will, her obsession allowed her to speedread whatever the fuck carmen was trying to do
>The fuck was even Ahab's problem, she was going to die in the heart even if she killed it, no way out, and it's explicitly against her belief that her life is the only thing that matters?
What the fuck kind of question is that, are you sure you paid attention?
>How did she not distort when left for dead?
Why would she distort when she already manifested ego?
>How did Herman just know to show up for her or Indigo for the team reach through however much mass of tissue and mermaid was between him and the Heart?
Because Team Nigger is setup as the counterpart to the blue ensemble and Indigo isn't a massive retard, he knew the moment the whale acted weird that the sinners managed to kill the heart so after blowing the calamity's brain out with an anchor he went where he think the heart might've been, opened a hole and dropped a rope
>How did Ahab actually keep the pallidification at bay, if it was as simple as "just think and therefore stay human" many people would have stumbled across this or survived being spat out. Yet only the crew is stated to have managed to retain humanity, for months, somehow living on flotsam and seawater?
Its not "just think and therefore stay human" you massive retard, its "have faith in the captain, trust her plan"
The pequod crew was exposed to her gaslighting the longest, which is why they manage to stave off pallidification, any new face that survived the stomach didn't last more than two week/month
>>
>>1624849
>was killed
>jk she's alive next cutscene
No.
>>
>>1624878
>be burned out by your captain siphoning your life essence for a final harpoon launch
>pale completely overtake you within seconds
>ask ishmael's name with her remaining fleeting strength before dissolving
Somehow you think that still constitute as being alive
>>
File: 1673447431045600.jpg (13 KB, 391x391)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Bros, how do we cope about the fact we wont be getting another good PM game for at least half a decade or EoS of limbus
>>
>>1624950
by bitching and doomposting about it every single day for the following half a decade, evidently.
>>
>>1624950
Use astral projection to burn down hamhampangpang for directors sins
>>
There's a new Black Souls Ruina mod, for those interested.
>>>/vrpg/3314611
>>
>>1624318
I don't think she really cared about her life as much as she cares about holding onto her beliefs and worldview, that's why she want's Ishmael to kill her instead.
If Ishmael kills Ahab it validates her world view and beliefs on revenge, the very thing she's built her EGO on. That and gaslighting as well as unwavering belief in her own correctness.
>How did she not distort when left for dead?
She might've, we only see her losing EGO as her world view starts to collapse, but as you said Hermann showed up.
Don't know, but she does inform us she's monitoring us in Canto 1 so it isn't out of nowhere.
>How did Ahab actually keep the pallidification at bay, if it was as simple as "just think and therefore stay human" many people would have stumbled across this or survived being spat out. Yet only the crew is stated to have managed to retain humanity, for months, somehow living on flotsam and seawater? Bullshit.
Nascent EGO probably, cult of personality, the Palldification process attacks the soul and mind then affects the body, so a person like Ahab who has the abillity, even the nascent abillity, to draw people into her own EGO is probably as good of a counter you can get, barring Dante that is.
>>
>>1619375
I want to FUCK tiphereth sexually
>>
>>1624889
>>1624878
Frankly I wonder if they ran out of time at the end. The post trio fight into EGO appearance and how it interacts with the crew sequence is incredibly unclear. The fact that they dedicated three CGs to the ishmael/queequeg build up with the whale oil, pulling her out, and how queequeg mutilates her own tattoos, but NOT the payoff part at the end where she asks her name one last time also makes me think that. It's just oddly lopsided towards the journey to the heart compared to climax at the door/in the Heart.

>>1625681
There's one thing that niggles me with that: Ahab's orders were apparently to have queequeg lead dante & crew to their deaths with the sinew bridge. But then what? Kill the heart with the combined remaining 6 people that made it and die there?
>>
>>1625884
Ahab has complete self confidence, she probably thinks she'd survive or doesn't care what happens afterword.
Besides from her point of view it's a no lose scenario, either the Sinners find out and kill her validating her worldview or she gets to kill the whale alone, validating her worldview.
>>
>>1624950
Make headcanons
>>
>>1625818
I don't remember making this post
>>
>>1625590
still no seggs tho
>>
What channels upload limbus cutscenes?
The on I previously followed stopped playing the game
>>
File: 1701552665550935.png (777 KB, 1662x1680)
777 KB
777 KB PNG
It's been ages since I was on a PM thread on vst.
>>
>>1626316
Wish she kept her nurse attitude when she was in her bloodfiend form, also I want her to flirt with the puppeteer but Jae-heon doesn't get it at all.
>>
Why did Ishmael’s boobs get bigger post Ahab?
>>
>>1626385
She was a teenager when she joined, probably just out of the middle school equivalent for a Nest since she mentions her tests, probably her citizenship tests to prove worthwhile to U Corp.
Then spent "Half of her life" on the Peqoud, so the increase in breast development increased with age.
But I don't think Nai_ga can depict age in ways other than height and breast size, and Ishmael hasn't gotten noticeably taller.
>>
/vg/tranny thread
>>
File: chargeteam.webm (3.92 MB, 1280x720)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
how is /vst/ liking the new md?
>>
>>1626590
I'm liking it, it actually make me want to play more of the game instead of avoid it, despite how it can be longer than MD2.
Poise still feels lacking without UT4 despite all of the other teams having good UT3 options and is overly reliant of getting Moses' pipe or the breathalyzer.
We'll probably get more upgrades for the dungeon once MDH3 comes out since there's unused gifts and an unused row on the gift select page.
Other than that we'll need the hard version to come to a final verdict.
>>
>>1626590
Liking that it encourages you to try status teams. also like being able to try out units without having to level them up. until hard mode comes out at least
>>
File: 1566577086926.png (301 KB, 630x1098)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>1625818
Same.
https://youtu.be/b2713uYh3Pc?feature=shared
>>
>>1626524
A lot of peoples height cap out pretty early
>>
>>1626335
I want her to fluer with Phillip, so he can spill his spaghetti.
>>
>>1627716
I want Phillip to get fucked by Malkuth
>>
>>1627912
In a fight?
>>
>>1627913
>>
>>1627716
Honestly considering how the Liberians ans their respective Ensemble member are supposed to be similar at their core I can see them either getting along really well or absolutely hating each other depending on the amount of time they spend together.
>>
>>1626590
I have done nothing but run MD3 for three days.
>>
>>1627923
Cute fatty
>>
Merry christmas
>>
File: 1605885855994.png (230 KB, 1024x1024)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>1630929
Y-You too.
>>
>>1631022
Favorite member of the blue man group?
Maybe a lore discussion could be nice?
>>
>>1631365
>Favorite member of the blue man group?
Puppet Angelica
>Maybe a lore discussion could be nice?
Maybe.
>>
File: Abnopage_Present.png (135 KB, 410x310)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
Merry Christmas dorks
>>
>>1631777
Merry Christmas (unless your a limbus fag, then I hope you got coal)
>>
File: 1685588703240779.png (358 KB, 677x754)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>>1631777
Merry Christmas!
>>
>>1633415
She looks fat here
Good
>>
Why are kids dumped in the outskirts?
Do they all have dead parents, or do the parents just dump them there instead of getting an abortion?
>>
>>1635351
Because toddlers can't pay taxes.
>>
>>1635351
Sometimes it might be an Argalia and Angelica situation where they were labrats, presumably all of the corps have some sort of presence in the outskirts for clandestine research, and when those lab collapse not everyone gets out.
>>
>>1635351
Little shit should've stopped screaming all night
>>
>>1631525
I like Phillip the most, followed by Oswald.
The Blue Hobos are unfortunately kind of let down by not getting enough screen time.
Breman and Greta especially, Tanya is probably my third favorite since she's probably the one we see the least that we can infer the most about, especially since we've finally gotten more information on the Middle.
I wonder if Ricardo, or her presumed co-worker aka Ricardo's boss will mention Tanya?
But having to infer personality from their conflict with the Librarians and what we know about Distortions is kind of lame and I'd like to eventually see the Blue Hobos themselves again, maybe in a flash back or VN.
>>
>christmas/new year is santa mines and a 10 roll onnahouse
Gracious. How about a real game now?
>>
>>1636582
Moses VN 2024
>>
>>1636582
Rabbit team co-op tactical FPS in the lobcorp facility soon
>>
>>1636582
Can't wait until we get our diablo style action RPG set in the outskirts where we play as the founders of K Corp.
>>
>>1636582
DD crpg 2024 trust me
>>
Bets on what the next 5.5 brings?

>>1636601
I'd play that for a tenner.
>>
>>1636877
The background for the promotional art shows Kim in what looks like an industrial harbor setting, and judging by the fact he is probably the bamboo-hatted guy in the Demian's group as well as the distortion squiggles, I'd say this is gonna be another .5 Canto like Hell's Chicken We're we have to trad wrangle a Distortion.
But we fail and he ends up joining Demian, it or Mirrorclock Orangeroad will probably line up with the next Walp event.
I'm thinking Mirrorclock Orangeroad and Walp 2 are more likely to line up as it's been three months now since the last one, not to mention having Kim and a BL goon as the pulls for the even and Walp would be dull.
So I think next week we'll probably get a banner, and then the week after that we'll probably get Mirrorclock Orangeroad + Walp 2.
If not that week then probably the next week.
>>
>>1635351
Could it be that Lisa is Sinclair’s long lost abandoned sister?
>>
I wish I was around for Ruina EA
I got LobCorp back in 2020 but I never beat it and Ruina till 2022 (I dropped Lob for like 2 years for some reason)
>>
>>1637698
Sinclair's sister is already accounted for, she's one of the cyborg family members in his flashback, she's just a flattie.
>>
>>1637907
He has two sisters
>>
>>1637916
He does?
I only remember his older sister, or is this something from the novel he's based on?
>>
>>1637947
In the novel he has two iirc
>>
File: file.png (785 KB, 1024x1024)
785 KB
785 KB PNG
>>1637947
>>1638387
He seems to have two in LCB too - you can see a total of four people in the background on Branch of Knowledge - but even if the other one is alive and missing instead of dead and unmentioned, she's still definitely not Lisa, as evidenced by the prosthetic head.
>>
>>1638471
One of them is supposed to be sinclair
>>
File: 1688721780618290.png (530 KB, 850x1417)
530 KB
530 KB PNG
>>1637701
Just in time for the fall. I'm sorry anon, those days are never coming back.
>>
File: yoon.png (154 KB, 369x249)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
the face of a man who knows he's been hired purely to be sacrificed
>>
File: 1000001122.jpg (418 KB, 967x834)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
R corp is next, calling it for gregor as a 00 and rodya as 000
Or we get two more dieci IDs
>>
>>1639124
>optimistic
Someone believes in the two months vacancy bonus.
>>
File: 1000015976.jpg (120 KB, 1200x853)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>1639292
NEVER FUCKING MIND OUTIS IS ABOUT TO COMMIT TO THE DEVIL
>>
File: IMG_5680.png (1.15 MB, 1469x610)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>this is how Fragment Of The Universe looks like without the filter
wew lad
>>
>>1640659
I always assumed it looked like child scribbles even without filter
>>
>>1640676
We can only see the head here. The body is obstructed. The child's scribbles is just Fragment's preference.
>>
Honestly tits
>>
>>1638471
I've only just noticed the lightbulb.
>>
Maybe I just suck at deckbuilding, but Ruina is such a massive slog later on, after more than 100 hours in the game, I am just going to start cheating to see the end of the story and that makes me severely disappointed in the game and in myself.

I will probably get shit for saying this, seeing how much people here seem to like Ruina, but LoboCorp is a much better game and looks like instead of improving, PM somehow made a much more tiresome game to play, with more questionable design decisions.
>>
>>1642381
I completely disagree but you do you
>>
File: file.png (1.27 MB, 1240x830)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
Fellow scholars, what's the consensus on MD3 starter buffs being positioned in the rough shape of the Cetus constellation? Intentional or a coincidence?
>>
File: Zq-kJSMuttw.jpg (27 KB, 411x424)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>1643654
PM said that MD3 is going to change with seasons fitting their respective sinners
That includes the starlight tree
From this we can conclude
>Ish chapter
>Whale
>Whale
>W H A L E
Hope that answered your question
>>
>76/77 kills
>I still have 3 skills in the remaining turn hopper
>the turn ends and they can't target the last guy for some reason, one was even aoe
Mildly irritated
>>
>>1644726
With missions like that it is really annoying that your Sinners will not switch targets when enemy is killed
Also I hate how AoE skills targets are always fixed unlike it was in Ruina
>>
>>1644768
Ruina's problem is that you have to retarget Mass Attacks like 30 times before they match up with the exact dice you want to hit.
>>
>>1644770
I prefer that than repeating fight many times to get preferred odds
>>
>>1644773
One way to ease it would be to do it like EGO Corrosion, where the top and bottom slots generated have different target randomizations, helps against the bad RNG
>>
>>1644770
That problem is easily fixed by one simple mod.
>>
File: samsa.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>
>>1644795
Can't have shit in Gnisis.
>>
>>1644795
What's more powerful, Light or CHIM?
On the one hand Light is the very essence of the active Judeo-Christian God, which seems more useful than the sleeping demiurgic entity of Aurbis. On the other, Nerevarine has a hard time killing Vivec while Angela can do as she pleases with the Light.
My vote's on Light. Nothing much except the Library can be in-fiction attributed to it, but It unfiltered seems something wholly beyond mortal man to wield. Recall that Malkuth is not only the point at which God interacts with the Kingdom, but it also is described as the place where all negative aspects are cast into Qliphoth, making it the least pure aspect of God. We are getting diluted and tainted Light.
>>
>>1644888
Well EGO and distortions as well, but honestly both more so seem like new flavors of the same stuff the City already had.
>>
>>1644888
The premise of godmoding is only as powerful as the user, whereas the apparently infinite possibilities of The Light could cough up anything to get around it, under the right circumstances.
>>
Done
This mission was a lot less painful when I knew I should just restart if I miss single kill and should spam EGO more later.
>>
>>1646082
Nice, man
>>
I miss lobcorp's soundtrack.
>>
>>1647596
I missed you
>>
File: 1704994886999861.png (234 KB, 800x600)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
how's your modded playthrough going? I finally played Potato-Mod and Gibbus Office, also Aftermath Collection. A lot of Potato seemed restrained while some stuff seemed just flat out more powerful than equivalent tiers (like Oceanbottom Office compared to Hana Section 1, which was just vanilla Hana but with extra stupid Trigrams)
Gibbus was fun, all the boss fights were awesome and the factions had a lot of personalitiy (Sigil Knights and their all or nothing playstyle accompanied by those true damage rapier users. the Endless Serpent sects and their abno cards, etc)
Aftermath had two really cool ideas, the Amritha Fungus syndicate and the Truck, love them both.
>>
It’s Ruina time
Hod my beloved
Malkuth my beloved
>>
>>1649691
I wonder if they’ll add new content
>>
>>1649698
Welp...
>>
>>1649713
Huh?
>>
>>1649716
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqGqV7OcQ6U
>>
File: FxCxy-taUAAe550.jpg (159 KB, 1500x2000)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>1649698
lol
lmao
>>
>>1649713
>>1649747
I wanna see new slice of life short stories and learn more about the sephirah…
>>
>JP Dub
Who's voicing Ayin?
It better be Sugita
>>
I wonder if it’ll flop
>>
>>1649722
>PS4
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the PS5 been out for years at this point? No idea about adoption rate, I personally don't really see a point to buy any current-gen consoles since everything comes to PC, but there weren't exactly that many original Xbox or Game Boy Advance titles in 2008.
>>
>>1649928
even if it does they'll be fine financially, Limbus made like $7m last year
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Anyone here have the REAL version of this thing?
All I can find are the same shitty youtube thumbnail crops for some reason
>>
>>1649722
What's the point when the PC version has been out for years, and has a decent modding scene to boot.
>>
>>1650643
Money
Fame
and Power
>>
Ayin is life
>>
>>1650690
Ayin is dead
>>
>>1650643
New content
>>
>>1650377
Really? NOBODY has this?
>>
>>1650745
LoR is a complete-ish package. It's a bit too open-ended for me, especially since LCB seemingly hasn't really followed up on anything, but outside of that adding more stuff would just be bloat.
>>
Do you know if there’s a doc with the story for CWR? I only know some really vague things about all the factions and I’d love if I could read a bit more about them
Since I do want to make skins for at least some of the factions and I need to know how they actually look like
>>
>>1650912
They could add more sephirah conversations and background info
>>
>>1651149
I mean you and me might care about that, but it won't be a big seller for the new audience I'm presuming they want to find with these ports.
>>
>>1650377
Why nobody helping a brother out?
>>
>>1651415
Are you sure that a "real" version even exists? Maybe it was made for a thumbnail in the first place.
>>
>>1651321
I don’t think it’d be a big seller no matter what they do or add that’s not limbus related
I’m glad that limbus stuff won’t be added, but I imagine a lot of people this is meant to appeal to aren’t interested
>>
I love Ruina so much
>>
File: WIFE.jpg (92 KB, 892x1487)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
The switch version works out cheaper than the PC one since it comes with the ost and artbook
On steam, it the ost and artbook end up being more expensive
I’ll probably try getting a used physical copy if we get a physical release over here
>>
>>1651433
It's pretty clearly a reaction image from here and not some random youtube thumbnail
>>
>>1650712
Ayin is a force ghost in the light
>>
>>1648504
>modded playthrough going
Just wrap up new Udjat II
Awkward fight. And I'm not a huge fan of Marrans in general. New keypages I guess. Also main nigga refuses to take any damage and hit like a bulldozer. I got very lucky.
>>
>>1651415
The more you complain the less people want to help. Just make it again, it's not like the cannibals were in a lot of scenes making it hard to find.
>>
>>1651415
Nobody has it
Might as well make it like the other anon said
>>
I'm going to beat your ass, you double shitposting clerks.
>>
>>1652482
Sorry…
>>
Hello, I want to start LoR from the beginning. Recommend me mods that you think perfectly blend into game's narrative/gameplay progression
>>
File: hod.png (293 KB, 900x900)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>1653291
Hentai Hod Mod
https://www.nexusmods.com/libraryofruina/mods/185
>>
>>1653306
Why no Malcute sex mod?
>>
File: 1657824532621.png (194 KB, 641x619)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>1653306
Kindly neck yourself.
>>
>>1653424
Even chinese know that Malkuth belongs to Ayin
Why do you think there aren't any Binah sex mods either
>>
Everlasting thread
>>
>>1653544
Ignores
>>
>>1653544
Ayin doesn’t care about Malkuth so she whores herself out
>>
>>1653728
I mean the only way to get knocked off of /vst/ when you have a unique IP count above 10 is to hit bumplimit, and this ain't exactly a post a minute sort of place anymore.
Also the last thread OP had the same image and similar text, so it feels like it has stuck around since November.
>>
File: 1666493831903.png (218 KB, 403x447)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
im working on a game that has similar gameplay to lobcorp.
what kinda stuff would you like to see in it?
also to be clear i might be going for a slightly more fast paced rougelike gameplay instead of days like the original game
>>
>>1654308
Hags.
>>
>>1654308
Less obxnosious gring and make sure there are no memory leaks
>>
>>1654308
A good mystery. I honestly think the only reason we still discuss Lob to some extent today is because we were swept along by the intrigue of the world, abnos and characters. People eventually understanding that the focus is on the sephs, X and Angela rather than the corporation and abnos at least from what I've hear is never taken as a bad thing, and I'd say that it shows that it builds intrigue around the former and answers enough about the latter for everything to work.
Looking back at it the story being told isn't fantastic, and gameplay could be a grind at times as >>1654320 says, so there must be something else and I think that's worldbuilding and mystery.
I think the split that happened between games should also point to this. LC and LoR are played more or less by the same people (stemfags not included), but just by looking at this thread, the overlap between LC and LCB seems much smaller. It might be the characters being different, but LC was mostly Ayin and the Sephs, while LoR is Roland and Angela so they weren't really the same between those two either. Gameplay between the three isn't exactly a commonality either, so what then unifies LC and LoR but not LCB in people's eyes. My guess would be the ability to build compelling mystery.
>>
File: FEhqvGCaAAEvlL4.jpg (27 KB, 500x377)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>1654019
Of glories gone.
>>
File: jhjhj.png (150 KB, 464x591)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>1654375
yeah i'd say the reason that alot of Lobcorp players went to ruina despite the gameplay, was to experience the world outside the facility.
now that we already know what it's like (and many being sad that it wasn't as much of a hellhole as they thought) alot of fans never bothered with limbus
>>
>>1654914
I think that’s a you thing
Most people did because it was a direct sequel
>>
>>1651045
Have you considered contacting the mod maker directly?
>>
>>1655727
nta but I’ve talked with the creator. He’s not willing to share the story currently since some stuff might get reworked along with receptions as he makes them. He might make a design document for what factions look like though so people can get a picture. He has the stories skeleton but wants to hard focus on gameplay right now first and foremost.
>>
File: X.jpg (291 KB, 750x1000)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>
>>1649722
Wait, a japanese dub?
I feel so fucking weird hearing this
>>
>>1656733
I don't see the significance. If you want Tarot that sort of pertain to X then ten of swords at least both has an X and some relevance.
>>
>>1656733
Ain is 0 though since he was a Fool but eventually he became The World
>>
>>1656207
>wants to hard focus on gameplay right now first and foremost
Impossibly based. Ayin smiles upon that madman
>>
I love mods
>>
>>
wow the new ruina merch is ugly
>>
>>1659445
They can’t all be a Mimicry umbrella
>>
Can we resurrect these threads now?
>>
>>1659445
It’s so fucking lazy
>>
>>1661670
Nah.
>>
File: 1562367410624.jpg (944 KB, 1361x1414)
944 KB
944 KB JPG
so i remember a pirate copy of ruina was shared around in these threads back when it was early access.
can anyone post it so my firend can play it?
>>
>>1653306
best mod
>>
Can someone link the rebalance mod for Ruina? I can't find it.
>>
What mods have the best stories?
>>
>>1662293
Why not pirate the current version? Why do you need an early access copy specifically?

>>1663472
Which specific rebalance mod?

>>1664359
Not the CN (chink) ones
>>
picked up Ruina yesterday, got to Streetlight Office reception so far
when does it get difficult?
>>
>>1664639
urban nightmare or star of the city, they nerfed basically every hard fight into the ground so its not really difficult anymore
>>
>>1664641
Fucking stemfags
>>
>>1664602
>Which specific rebalance mod?
Well I don't know. Just saw someone post rebalance mod for the whole ruina, so I wanted to replay it rebalanced
>>
New City Wide Revolt update. Z-Corp is back. It’s Impurity. They got team-wide barriers. Assemble a burn team and they should crumble. Also more Chill and Ice Splinters of course.
Assorted Books have revealed how the (probably) last of the Ruin Angel kit will go. They are about stacking speed. Both haste and permanent max speed. To reach the 30s and higher or their rolls are severely gimped. They also can reverse Power but it costs a bit. Also more Offense and Defense Level. They have a sinking support Mass Attack and Z-Corp brings more Poise support (Before only Ryoshu had Poise)
>>
>>1666287
Don't remember Z-corp that well. They had that giga busted one cost pages with 500 dices on it for one light and self-freeze gimmick?
>Before only Ryoshu had Poise
CWR has LCB sinners as receptions?
>>
>>1666319
Yeah there's several hidden Receptions in the game, such as super weak versions of the Revolt leaders that are more like puzzles made so get their unstable keypage early. They seem to be one-time (you use a Urban Legend or around that tier book to invite them one by one).
Theres also Ebb&Flow (Super buff Duet Reception and gimmick), an early "spoiler fight" for Ruinous Library (Use the book of the Violet Revolution Leader)
For LCB use Purple Tear and Kaleidoscope of Reflections (because his Distortion is about alternate realities)
>>Z corp
Yeah they have powerful cards, because nearly every Feather in Z corp uses their Singularity, so weapons R&D is always busy.
>>
Anyone got any theories or headcanons
I enjoy seeing them very much
>>
>>1669048
Dante is Dante from LoR
>>
File: Ayin ain.png (32 KB, 428x702)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>1669048
It doesn't matter if it's Ayin or Ain, as both lead to the devil. Not that Ayin is some actual devil, but he did create Qliphoth, so him being Kether of Qliphoth would put him in the role of devil regardless.
This is honestly bullshit beyond even what I believe is intended, but it's a weird coincidence.
>>
>>1669048
Faust is a failed version of Angela
>>
>>1666491
>several hidden Receptions in the game
Thanks. Good to know. I fucked up Legend's Revolt receptions, have no idea why. Either because you can use only during Urban Legend or because wrong books were used.
>Ebb&Flow
This one too. I got only Philosophy niggas.
>>
>>1669048
We fell into a bad timeline the second limbus was announced as gaas gacha.
>>
>>1672411
Ebb&Flow is Akasha+Sol
>>
>>1669048
I recently came to learn that the oft-cited "As above so below" which is interpreted as "Kether in Malchuth, Malchuth in Kether" and in turn interpenetrated as the reasoning behind the inverted tree and it's reversal on day 50, is from the Emerald Tablet. Therefore the library is the plummeted form of the Light and in turn was always part of the plAn to attain Glory in the entirety.
>>
>>1673202
>Akasha+Sol
Worked like a charm. Now I'm one step closer to the end. I think.
>>
>>1673488
Well check on the steam page for the mod it has nearly every single reception except for the secret ones. I told you the secret ones (Philosophy, LCB, Ebb&Flow, Incomplete Leaders (Revolution in Red/White/Black/Violet/Orange give you the same kind of Keypage) There could be at least one more, Ruinous Library not included, but I haven’t found it yet
>>
https://youtu.be/0i7t1md2MsY?si=PSh-DwQcpT0i5Tke
New greg
>>
Each new thread on this board is slower and slower
>>
>>1675781
There's no new big mods coming out so there isn't much to discuss. I'm trying out Recast Broken Dreams though! Will post some of the things I find
>>
>>1675781
There’s really nothing to discuss. Limbus doesn’t really offer that much outside of the major story stuff, and people here don’t really soiface whenever a new ID is announced.
Imo, aside from lack of experience, I don’t really think enough time has passed for this level of pandering and fanservice.
>>
>>1675807
>people here don’t really soiface whenever a new ID is announced
I would. But no new associations so far. At least Kurokumo and Blade Lineage world story will maybe get a wrap up. Which is something I did not expect to happen.
>>
>>1674271
>steam page
Turns out I missed J-corp and Dieci. Aslo Outlaws. I checked it everytime after each reception. I just finished kether (real) and ruinous library. It's fucking over for me. I will never recover.
>>
>>1669048
Head is actually ok with seed of life, he just hates robots because he is one and he don't want to share the power robots can reach
>>
>>1676183
CWR got a Dieci reception? Damn, guess it's time to boot up Ruina again.
>>
File: 20240217183703_1.jpg (512 KB, 1920x1080)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
>>1676183
>He considered Kether being tiring but plans to do Outlaws.
I recommend using no Impurity pages/characters from CWR besides Assorted Books stuff (so Autumn, Bloodhunter and Shi)
Also did you do Thanatos? He has Assorted books but was released earlier in the previous year

>>1676345
Deici is interesting their cards make sentences and they are...okish in terms of power for the Section we end up fighting
>>
File: 20240217175939_1.jpg (483 KB, 1920x1080)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
Outlaw and Z corp (impurity) are more poise. Let me tell you right now, Outlaw Poise? some weird shit
>>
>>1676345
Only fists and their pages hog light like there is no tomorrow. Nice block dices.
>>1676353
>Outlaws
At least it's only two acts. God I hate resilience so much it's unreal.
>I recommend using no Impurity pages/characters
A bit too late for that. There is just too much shit to try and I'm so bad at deck-building.
>Also did you do Thanatos?
Both versions.
>>
>>1676370
you dislike Resilience? I think Resilience holds no candle to Aura or Barrier/Forcefield
>>
>>1676373
They all pretty rare. But it's also tied to the most annoying receptions. Fortunately enemies that employ any of this is not that tanky. If Zwei 1 or Bedivere had any. I would fucking kill myself.
Order of the Lantern is excluded.
>>
>>1676397
I don't know. I thought Forcefield from Eden Workshop during Z corp was gonna be a nightmare but I just focused them and they died immediately
>>
>>1676473
I mean.
>Inspiration workshop
>Summer court
>Ascension Project
Were all pretty rough. Eden is like two guys. Z-corp 2 was much easier compared to the first one in general. Vyuga workshop decks are very meh compare to Natalia's GUN, only two Z-corp agent per act and you actually have big boy pages now.
>>
>>1676486
Did you try the named guy from Lanky Hand? One of his Unique high emotion pages boosts max HP by 300%...for all allies
>>
After over two years, the mod that kickstarted my journey into modding Ruina is finally complete.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3162974222
>>
yo anyone got this image in high res please I need it
>>
I think a new secret reception just dropped for City Wide Revolt. Anyone who knows how to use Visual Studio, can you look into the mod files and see how to access it?
>>
>>1676919
>Anyone who knows how to use Visual Studio
I know jack and shit. But. Found at least one new.
>Edward & Weber
You need Hop office + Zwei Section 6 (vanilla) book.
>Manipulator
No idea. It seems like you need book of the city + Edward. But it didn't work. But it's also tagged as CH4, which is urban plague. Might be fuck up on my end.
>>
File: PM lore.png (1.7 MB, 1372x7800)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>1676743
>1372x3500
That not good enough for you?
>>
>>1677397
anything tied to the word beautiful?
there is also whatever he did for the November1st update "suspicious Purpose"
>>
>>1675807
I’d soi out if it was Angela, Roland, and the sephirah that got ID’s
>>
>>1677397
>Manipulator
Yeah. You need someone more competent to solve this.
<Invitation Combine="BookRecipe">
<Book Pid="undefined.Modjammy4">10000</Book>
Which is also used for solo-Revolution leaders invitation.
<Book>71</Book>
This one is Edward.
>>1677435
Nothing too concrete. Only Kaleidoscope page.
>"suspicious Purpose"
Also gives me nothing. Someone on Steam pointed out that Book of the Outskirts Vol II was added recently too.
>>
>>1677698
I don’t have outskirts II. Only have 1 (Civilians) and 3 (Immortal Outlaws)
>>
File: 20240219_041429.jpg (369 KB, 2100x1676)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
It’s all I’ve ever wanted . This is why BL Urban Nightmare 4ever!
>>
>>1677710
I assumed it's tied with the new hidden reception, since it's also Plague.
>>
>>1677822
finally
the REAL Claim Their Bones
>>
>>1677698
Solo Revolution leaders are one-time so it could be that it’s no longer possible to do
>>
>>1677822
How exactly is the switch going to play out Resonance wise? Do you earn both a wrath and a pride? Does it retroactively turn into pride (A-)Res for the skills down the rest of the chain?
>>
>>1676664
Pretty cool. Unfortunately worst candidate for the Unity deck.
>>
Isn't LoR coming to switch? A bit weird not seeing it at the partner showcase today.
>>
>>1679991
It'll be in the big direct in march/april as part of the indie sizzle reel
>>
File: 1628514690138.jpg (414 KB, 1080x1108)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
>>1679994
Ahh, so we're back to the good ole' days?
>>
>>1680008
On the one hand, I don't really know what people expected in that stream and why people were making so much noise. On the other I don't understand how they got the name wrong after people spammed about it so much.
>>
>>1679991
It was in the Japanese one
>>
>>1680118
I suppose LCB is more relevant in the east-asian market, meaning that there are more potential new customers that haven't played LoR there. The relatively low numbers for PC and Xbox gaming there makes the japanese particularly unlikely to have played it as well, but I don't see how it wouldn't be relevant in the west. I am obviously biased, but LoR feels more relevant than some other things shown off.
Is LoR on the switch a japan-only thing or something?
>>
>>1680135
Nah, the switch port will get a western release, but they said a release date for western regions would be announced at a later date
>>
Hubba hubba
>>
>>1680583
Hot but who the hell is this?
This can't be Hod
she doesn't have the ahoge
>>
What does Ryoshu's O.O.F. mean again?
>>
>>1680735
Obliteration of forehead
>>
>>1680707
The hat’s keeping her ahoge cool
>>
>>1677398
I find it weird that no form of alchemy ever really has come up. Feels like a natural fit for PM, but it's just completely absent.
>>
Distortion Detective references I am happy :)
>>
Anything new in the Ruina port?
>>
File: 1679701579610659.jpg (416 KB, 1464x2048)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>1681310
12 hrs of Roland and Angelica procreation scene.
>>
>>1624318
So far the rules are that once you acquire full E.G.O., even the dickass variety, you cannot subsequently Distort.

>>1656948
>>1657522
Sinner X, not X X
see also: o fortuna, velut luna..
>>
>>1681310
I heard some of the effects have been updated but I’ve not watched any gameplay yet
>>
>>1682297
>Sinner X, not X X
I don't play LCB so this means nothing
>>
How the fuck do I get any EGO gifts in the Event Dungeon?
You could only pick one at the start instead of 2
This is literally unplayable

Mirror Dungeon runs are literally way easier even with every starter buff disabled
>>
>>1683121
Bro... Your question mark nodes?
>>
>>1683132
The best the damn dungeon gives you are 5 fucking EGO
period

the questionmark nodes are always going to be in non-intersecting paths
the Focus encounters suck and so does the hard encounter since it only gives you 1 randomized gift that could either make or break your entire run

more often than not you fucking end up with that shitty goysloppium
fucking wasted

not to mention theres no fucking guide to show what encounters gives which gifts and what choices to pick for em
>>
>>1683138
You might be a bit underleveled if you struggle in dungeon designed to farm funny straw hat dude. Don't do hard encounter. Just pick easiest route to final boss.
>no guide
There is one on steam.
>>
>>1683160
All my nuggets are all at least UT3 and lv 40
How the fuck is that underleveled

either way I beat it with cheesing

also the ego gifts unlocked from the event dungeon DOES NOT show up in the ego gift compedium afterwards

I guess it only shows up there if you get them in the MD dungeons itself and not the event
>>
>>1683160
>There is one on steam.
That one only has the NORMAL Ego Gift encounters

NOT THE EVENT GIFTS YOU BLIND MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>1680583
Finally… Hodtent…
>>
Bones status: claimed.
>>
Anyone have that mod that is like Finnale, but instead of it being one Long act its every single Reception in the game split into Acts?
I forgot to grab it when I was in the PM Community Discord and forgot the name
>>
Is the da’at mod any good?
>>
>>1684869
This one? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2898803615&searchtext=speedrun

>>1684877
Not yet.
(btw, the fuck's up with spoilers randomly disappearing upon posting? not the first time this has happened to me; and no, the other times weren't on red boards either)
>>
>>1684961
okay, i can't be arsed retrying this shit further
just pretend that "t yet" is spoilered
>>
>>1684961
What’s wrong with it atm?
>>
>>1685178
It's incomplete AND has some fucky code that can potentially cause conflicts. Both are being worked on.
>>
>>1684961
Thanks lad. Time to see if двeнaдцaть Association can punch up the entire game
>>
Sex with the sephirah
>>
File: tiph.gif (1.5 MB, 498x373)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
>>1685278
Yes.
Which i wonder as long as i don't like gacha i'd like to hear more of their 'LC'-type voices; i guess the next one will be Yesod
>>
>>1685287
Yesod or Hod
Granted, we did hear a bit of LC Hod in Ruina in her floor stories
>>
>>1685192
How’s the story in it thus far?
>>
>>1685976
idk, i'm a code guy, not a story guy
>>
what are some early game tips I can get for lobotomy corp, Highest I reached was day 15. I keep on hearing how hard the game gets so I get worried if a day goes even slightly badly. I consistently rewind or start new playthroughs if so much as two of my guys die on a single day
>>
File: 1572144395839.jpg (594 KB, 964x1714)
594 KB
594 KB JPG
>>1686264
Do not rape Tiphereth.
You can grind the gear/boxes even after finishing the quota.
Your gear, missions and info saves when you restart a weer or even the whole game.
Clerk lives don't matter.

Have fun, Manager.
>>
>>1686264
You can wear more than one ring
research medkit and upgrade your legs first
press shift for precise movement
>>
File: 1637009604233.png (418 KB, 850x1234)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>1686264
Get a bachelors in theology, and try to pick up some electives in classic literature and opera. Being able to speak hebrew is a plus but not necessary.
>>1686594
Legs are a meme. They are only really needed if you are making a non-metastreumonic close range build or have some strange hatred towards the bearkiller. They are far from the worst thing to upgrade, but there is almost always something else that serves you better.
>>
File: 1618640843746.jpg (261 KB, 958x1635)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>1686264
On a more serious note. Yes the game is hard, but you are almost guaranteed to not see the ending on your first playthrough blind, so it's very much okay to take risks and losses.
After you have scraped the floor for the first time and have striven to be a better person, things will get a lot easier to restart. If you don't know what I mean then you haven't pushed far enough or made enough progress in your missions.
Some small tips that might help as well are that stats are improved by works, and you don't have a roof for works in a day as >>1686303 pointed out. If you know that you can clear the upcoming ordeal then you should continue working until you know that you can't go on.
Higher letter grade equipment and abnos inherently do more damage towards lower letter grade suits and abnos as they have multipliers against each other. Even if some Aleph gear says that it has a weakness towards some damage type, it WILL be better than the default suit that has no weakness. (Higher tier stuff also tend to have fewer weaknesses and more strengths besides this)
Higher tier abnos are to be respected, but not feared. If you are deliberately dodging more dangerous abnos on the regular then you won't get far as you need their equipment.
One Sin is a true bro, you should always respect Him, but don't use Him for energy quotas or training in the later days. Exp drops off for lower grades of abnos when training high stats, and you'll push yourself into ordeals you can't handle if you don't take risks with the higher grade and more energy/qliphoth efficient abnos.
Always keep some LOB around to replace losses, and generally don't fill out every department until late-game as you are spreading your exp and EGO thin.
>>
Is there an overhaul mod that changes Ruina into a dating sim?
>>
File: 1645552697885.jpg (149 KB, 1200x675)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>1687101
Yes, but you won't get it.
>>
File: Er7Abf6VEA4KrH8.jpg (64 KB, 692x900)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>1687325
Library designs in lobotomy art style just look off to me, don't know why.
>>
>>1687325
Yes I will, give it to me now
>>
File: Spoiler Image (763 KB, 1920x1080)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
>>1687456
>>
>>1686632
>Higher letter grade equipment and abnos inherently do more damage towards lower letter grade suits and abnos as they have multipliers against each other.
There's a little catch to this: damage multipliers only start growing once the attacker's level is at least TWO tiers above the target's (meanwhile in the other direction the damage starts getting lowered even if the attacker is only one tier below) - useful to keep in mind, especially when handling ALEPHs for the first time.
>>
>>1687475
Sex NOW
>>
Hnnnnng
Hod and Malkuth…
>>
Malcute and Hog...
>>
>>1689397
Her name’s Hod… Michelle Hod
Please be nice to her…
>>
>>1687386
I say its the difference in artstyle. The backgrounds in lob co fit the artstyle that the characters are in. Same goes for the library of ruina ones.
>>
I wanna sleep in a big bed with all the patron librarians
>>
>>1691066
I honestly think both the one I showed and >>1687475 have something off about them. Probably lineweights being off and character designs (specifically detailing) that doesn't lend itself to flat representations. Malkuth probably looks the best out of the three images since you could base it off of Lob Malkuth. Honestly might just be me at this point, I've become used to the Lob characters even though they are a bit strange since it was explained as filter. But seeing other characters in that slightly off style doesn't have the same internalizations
>>
Is dis da Ruina general?
>>
File: 1582464212672.png (1.42 MB, 1660x793)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>1692128
No, this is Project Moon thread.
>>
>>1692129
Dicks
>>
Got Angela
what now?
>>
File: Fx2CoEXX0AAFpNx.jpg (184 KB, 1941x2164)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>1692824
FUCK HER
FUCK HER NOW OR WE'RE SCREWED
>>
>>1693327
The reasoning is vague, but didn't everything go right because X didn't? Him treating everyone like shit was the loop that worked out.
Also wouldn't we be screwed if we screwed her?
>>
>install bunch of mods
>so many deck and build option to try out
>use Geb with Myo buttplug 90% of the time
Using my brain hurts....
>>
>>1693327
Not happening fag
>>
>>1693327
baabongas
>>
It's fascinating that even though there are three obvious things that could be discussed (Mods, Ruina port and LCB), the thread mostly exists as an undead husk that's bumped by inane comments. I mean I get why LCB isn't being discussed here save for some occasional comments between two or three anons (Those interested by and large are hanging out somewhere else. I don't know where but obviously not here), but people don't seem to need to talk about the other two that much either. Why make an effort to keep the thread around? Nostalgia for just a couple of years ago?
>>
File: 1597897357580.png (66 KB, 401x609)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>1694205
>>
>>1694205
It lets people have a place where they can come with modding problems/questions, instead of having them come to /vg/ and then having their posts forwarded to me via pisscords anyways because /vg/tards can do nothing but consoom.
>>
>>1693456
>Geb with Myo buttplug 90% of the time
NVM it's no longer working. Fuck Cold Sun. Exhausting.
>>
>>1695378
Pull it out!!!
>>
>>1695438
No. She wanted it that way.
>>
Malkuth would earnestly say “I’m a bad bitch” then cry in bed
>>
>>1696847
She also shlicks whenever she thinks that Ayin gazed in her direction
>>
File: 12.png (299 KB, 640x694)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>>1694205
It's more that this thread isn't going to die a natural death for a long, long time so I just show up and post in it occasionally. Even if I used sage it wouldn't really affect anything.
I don't like that this and the prior one seem to have been made weirdly with the same image (etc), and I miss the exceptionally long textposting discussions for months but there's not much to do about it
>>
I’d like to see another event designed to make people mad similar to Angela fucking over the seed of light
Not in the sense that it’s fun to see people piss themselves, by because stories are supposed to make you feel a variety of emotions and such
There’s a whole off topic discussion to be had about how people have gotten soft when it’s come to storytelling. Can’t really cover certain topics without people getting upset
>>
>>1698823
I don't know if people have gotten soft, I mean people were drawn to Game of Thrones because the main characters fucked up, and it became one of the big media phenomenons of the 10's even if the writing wasn't revolutionary. Those people that get angry at the meta of a story (I.E. "This book was written to make me mad, so I am mad at the ideas of the book, not the fiction") I feel are a very small minority.
I'd more guess that writers (or more likely boardrooms) did a risk/benefit analysis and determined that there is more to lose than gain by writing a story that make you angry. You still see those stories plenty enough in literature, but that's to do with how books are written and published. Even the smallest game or film studio will have more hands touch a story than with a book.
>>
>>1697921
She only loves me
>>
So what's going on in this company now? The last game I played is library of ruins. Is limbus company still their latest thing? It looks like a gacha. Are they still releasing thing for that game?
>>
>>1701944
Yes, it's a gacha. The story quality is still acceptable, but the gameplay has gone to shit.
Hopefully city builder LC2 soon.
>>
File: 1608446131004.png (279 KB, 736x1033)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>1701948
How is LCB going anyways? Last big thing I heard from it people seemed mad with PM for one reason or another, but I just assumed that it was gachafags being gachafags.
I'd also think that if LC2 was close at hand we'd have something to go on other than this rather old (and more likely than not outdated) picture
>>
>>1702246
>I just assumed that it was gachafags being gachafags.
Oh boy you missed the drama.
I wish it was
>>
>>1702246
How much of that wasn't actually in the game? Reading it it seems to be pretty close to what we actually got in a way. I know I and many others thought that it'd be Darkest Dungeons adjacent from that description, but I don't think that people ever thought that LCB would have been a gacha.
>>
This thread is my holy resting place
I shall sleep and meet my wife Hod
>>
Da’at sephirot when
>>
Did this board get faster?
>>
File: __heathcliff_sad.jpg (191 KB, 850x1275)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
Wake up Heathcliff, Wuthering Heights won't wait for you.
>>
Canto 6 PV in about 20 minutes assuming anyone ITT cares about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCvMEbppa14
>>
>>1709194
Oh my stars?
>>
Any good Enoch/Tiph B Ruina mods?
>>
File: 1597422610274.jpg (139 KB, 1100x800)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Been gone for almost 2 years, did anything interesting happen? Vaguely heard something about PM firing an artist for being an extreme feminist (although from what I heard that isn't exactly the case) and Mimi forcing PM to make Wonderlab non-canon (apparently she owns the rights surprisingly enough). Left because I didn't feel like going thru the gacha grind just for the chance to maybe earn something nice, I like being able to play on my own time and spending being forced to spend 10-30 min is tedious.

Also heard Sseth is never going to make that LC video because apparently he got filtered.
>>
>>1712079
Nothing really
On their company anniversary they announced that they never had the capacity to develop a new game alongside limbus (they had to be high off their own farts to think they’d be able to in the first place)
>>
>>1712155
I vaguely remember some anon mentioning how PM is either going to spend years on a gacha that will never truly end because it's a gacha and if it ends no more money or beef up the company to the point where they can afford to work on another game, which can cause issues if not done right. Looks like the former is taking shape, it's all over?
>>
>>1712079
I was going to say "Interesting? Certainly. Fun? No", but then I realized that nothing that has happened has even really been interesting. People are being a bit shit, and Ruina is coming to Switch about three years too late.
The Sseth thing shows you haven't been around. Haven't even heard anyone discuss that for about two years.
>>
>>1712170
Wasn't that a general understanding of things? As I recall it people were in three camps about LCB;
People who didn't like gacha and thought it was a poor business move due to many smaller reason: Company size, brand recognition, PM's dev cycle not at all meshing with gacha, ect. These were the "LCB will be the last game by PM, developed in perpetuity" doubters.
People who personally don't like gacha but thought it might be a good business move due to one unavoidable fact: PM has a way larger asian audience, and gacha is more accepted there. These were the "LC2 will be funded by the sweat of the japanese" pragmatists.
And finally people who didn't care about or liked gacha, or at least liked PM more than they disliked gacha. As I recall it this camp was basically unified. There were some gacha veterans who didn't think PM was cut out for it from their experience in the genre/payment plan, but I only recall one or two anons putting forth that argument. These then were the "I will fund LC2 if no one else will" plAners.

As I've alluded to, a fair bit of discussion even around the time that LCB was first properly revealed (so no stream talk like >>1702246) was about if, when and how PM would be able to balance LCB with other projects. Which camp of doubter you fell into came down to if you thought PM was able to develop LC2 on the side and if LCB would give enough money to finance other projects.
>>
>>1712414
*didn't care about, quite liked, or at least disliked gacha less than they liked PM.
Realized that sentence didn't at all convey what was meant. The last camp obviously had people who liked gacha.
>>
>>1712396
>The Sseth thing shows you haven't been around. Haven't even heard anyone discuss that for about two years.
Pretty much, been gone for over a year, only occasionally dropping by, speaking of which I saw in a /v/ thread where Sseth announced he wasn't going to make the LC video for some reason and I never bothered to find out more.
>>
File: Cactus.png (14 KB, 500x500)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>1712441
I like to believe that after his gained traction videos he started to understand that he carries a gray tide wherever he goes
And PM does not need the attention
>>
>>1712568
Well it doesn’t matter now that they’ve made a gacha which invited the worst of the worst
>>
Demian is Da’at
>>
Do people think Phillip will show up again?
I feel like he’d be out of place in a regular chapter and is too big for a side one
>>
>>1714784
>Do people think Phillip will show up again?
I don't really care to be honest.
>>
>>1714831
Okay, sorry
>>
How hard is it to make new floors?
>>
>>1715246
There’s Da’at. Da’at is unstable. Very unstable.
There’s also Starlight Revelry which has new abnos for every floor. New ego for every floor. New realisation for Malkuth (for now). Far easier to do. Still can cause bugs
>>
Did they ever say they were gonna do Ruina DLC?
It’d seem strange to do it now, but stranger things have happened
>>
>>1716096
I remember they said they have thought of it or something around that, but it's been years since they said that.
>>
>>1716315
With the Ruina port coming out, they could maybe
It’s strange but there are other pretty old games that get DLC or big content updates years after radio silence
>>
File: CLAW-D.png (89 KB, 795x287)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>1716598
I'd say that's an improbability with >>1712155 being a thing.
>>1714831
It feels like a general apathy towards the series has descended upon anon. It's not unreasonable seeing how little of interest happens, but it's also a bit funny considering how rabid people were before.
>>
>>1716603
Wouldn't call it apathy. Just don't care about Philip in particular.
>seeing how little of interest happens
Hm? /vst/ is just a tad bit dead atm. Something about fanbase being fractured. Ha-ha...
>>
>>1716603
This >>1716620
I think a lot of the old heads have dropped off until something not gacha related happens
Hell, I’m engaging with the story via YouTube since I hate gacha games.
Gacha stories in general are way too long imo
>>
What are the OBJECTIVE floor rankings?
>>
>>1716924
as always its Atziluth > Briah > Asiyah
>>
>>1718201
Not what I meant silly
I meant the floors in Ruina
>>
>>1719300
Then Yesod > all
>>
>>1716924
>Goodlike
Art
Nat Sciences
General Works
>Good
History
Religion
Gen works
>Bad
Language
Social Sciences
>Shit
Philosophy
Technological Sciences
>Utter dogshit
General Works
>>
File: Spoiler Image (266 KB, 1200x2278)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>1716924
General works
Religion
Philosophy
Social Sciences
Language
Natural Science
Art
Literature
Technological Sciences
History
This is objective fact. No-one can be more factual than God. "Refrain from searching after the things too hard for thee, and refrain from seeking for the thing which is hidden from thee" Ben Sira, Hagigah 13a
>>
>>1709194
Haven't been on their YT page in years at this point, but I for some reason find it rather funny that they've stopped titling videos in English and only do Korean now. It isn't even youtube switching out titles to the translated one for the earlier ones either, it seems. They simply realized that the English-speaking market doesn't care about LCB enough for them to title the gacha-roll promos (or whatever they are) in English. Does anyone have LCB player stats? Only ones I know how to get is steamcharts, and I doubt that the majority is playing LCB through steam, and we don't get a breakdown by region there either. (Even if we did it feels like it'd be biased against the Asian market since I've heard that PC gaming isn't as wide-spread there)
>>
>>1721186
It's that bad huh? I remember these threads regularly hitting the bump limit by the day or so and reaching over 3k posts despite that. Here this thread is over 300 posts for about 4 months. Granted people branched out to /vmg/ and /vg/, but still. Maybe all the anons left for /vg/ and /vmg/ while /vst/ is left out to dry, or maybe people here aren't that interested in gacha.
>>
>>1721251
The /vmg/ thread has been up for more than a year now. It's even slower than /vst/.
People mostly branched out to /v/ (and even those threads are slower than in their heyday) and /vg/ (which, knowing /vg/, is probably full of meaningless blogposting, ritualposting and hornyposting)
>>
>>1721291
>393 days on /vmg/
KEK after all that effort to branch out
>>
>>1721251
It was obvious that far from everyone was interested in gacha, but I don't know to what extent. A very rough estimate going by posts before LCB's launch would say that it was pretty even between like and dislike. LoR was probably in the perfect place for it to have big threads as well. A pretty insular topic with an established posting pattern (only one thread up, usually only once per week) where the topic had some sketchy documentation and a lot to discuss. The biggest fish now is Starsector, and the few hours I've put into that game and thread tells me that it's a similar story there. LC/LoR threads never really had many unique IPs (counted in the hundreds, sure, but every poster made at least ten posts) but people were dedicated and knew where to post. Combine all the disparate paradox threads about the same game and you'd probably have something bigger, but people come and go more with those sorts of topics so it wouldn't happen.
>>1721291
>(which, knowing /vg/, is probably full of meaningless blogposting, ritualposting and hornyposting)
Wondered why hornyposting and ritualposting had gone way down here in the last few months. Although I suppose bumping with something inane could count as a form of ritual, and it could be that those people just went on to do other things, but it wouldn't surprise me too much if they went to /vg/ knowing what a sesspool that place is. /vmg/ being slow honestly surprises me though. Thought that gachafags would have made that place somehow faster than /v/ while having a tenth the anons.
>>
>>1721309
What is there to hornypost about now?
It’s the same stuff, and people already know which of the sephirot I wanna marry
>>
Does anyone have any beta designs they’re fond of at all?
Beta Hod was really cute, and Malkuth’s early Ruina design with the large jacket and dress was also adorable
>>
File: 1608032136035.png (296 KB, 1000x2056)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>1721449
I kind of love betaRoland but i dig why they changed him.
>>
>>1721449
I miss Angela when she was just a computer instead of her being a human robot.
>>
File: nai_-ga-.jpg (230 KB, 1500x766)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>1721456
That's as much of a beta-Roland as this is beta-Tiph. It's something Nai-ga drew way before they were tapped for LoR. I doubt that the design was intended to be for LoR as the dates don't line up, but I don't doubt that they were re-used for it.
>>
>>1721473
>as much of a beta-Roland as this is beta-Tiph
To be fair, i remember that one of Q&A had info of more "bitter, grittier Roland" before Director gave him more likeable appearance.
>>
File: 1708824042509306.png (130 KB, 1395x248)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>1721472
She was dumb then
She is dumb now
>>
File: hod.jpg (209 KB, 1920x772)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
I don't know, that one and this were from late 2019, early 2020 and that might fit the timeframe seeing as it hit early access in may 2020 (Hell smoker Hod might even be too late). The Thinman-Roland one is 2018 though so that's clearly not relevant.
Link for those interested:
https://www.artstation.com/naiga12
>>
>>1721493
Machine life matters, Angela won, cope and seethe magnetfag.
>>
File: Beta_Angela.png (387 KB, 700x1524)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>1721502
Meant for >>1721473

>>1721493
A more dorky Angela would have been better. Her being distant even from the start means that you are already cautious of her. I suppose it reinforces her being a machine though, and it could well have come down to her either being a terminal that has that personality or having a humanoid body and a cold outlook. Having both probably made her too human.
>>
>>1721366
You know it's bad when hornyposting has lost its luster.
>>
Phenomenal canto so far, can't wait for more.
>>
>>1693327
I would if it weren't for your anti-expandist culture
>>
>>1721309
The /vg/ threads are very, very popular.
Hell, this canto part release there were multiple threads hitting the bump limit in the catalogue at the same time, not to mention a mandatory /v/ thread existing on the side as well.
>>
>>1721449
Orange Hod my beloved
>>
>>1721558
Canto V was pretty good but VI is even better so far. They just keep getting better. It also helps that, obviously, the main plot is also advancing forward and we're getting stronger so we face more interesting individuals than "random Urban Legend #387".
>>
>>1721507
Whenever she returns, I hope she’s lightened up more
Seems like she’d be more willing to let loose and have fun. Her and Roland probably tell the shittiest jokes and get a kick out of it
>>
>>1721560
Abib is laughing in his grave.

>>1721629
I didn't like Canto V. III, IV and VI are all better.
>>
>>1721746
In the end he got the last laugh... it's truly over...
>>
>>1721596
Why is she brown? The new-age people who we are getting the other colour assignments from think she should be orange, and Malkuth is already a shade of brown. Keeping her orange would make more sense. I was going to say that Asiyah was meant to be the most grounded (intro to the game so you haven't reached peak weird, closer to the Kingdom rather than the Crown, ect.), so having very earthy tones in combination with the suits would make sense, but then you have the neon brothers screwing that idea up entirely. Besides, that shade of orange is generally accepted shorthand for redhead so I have no clue.
>>
File: 1609234485872.png (513 KB, 560x560)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>>1721869
Actually why do the sephs have so out there hair colours before even being brain-boxed? I get the meta reason, but the in-universe reason seems weird now that we know that the City doesn't run on anime logic in terms of hair colour. In LoR at least we don't see anyone really have such vibrant hair outside the lob cast. It's a bit weird how many people have grey or white hair since the average age seems to be around 25-30 but that's besides.
Kali was somehow born with blood-red hair, and Gabriel, Giovanni and Daniel don't feel like the people to dye their hair such an unnatural colour. Suppose Giovanni's could have changed due to the green juice, but that still leaves three genetic freaks working at the same facility for the same company. inb4 Ayin specifically employed them because of their weird hair colour
>>
>>1721869
Her brooch and some parts of her floor are still Orange, like her assistants clothes and her LobCorp arm band and stuff, but yeah
No idea why they changed it though. She still looks really cute though so I’m fine with it.
>>
Fuck me Ayin
>>
File: NoWayFag.png (161 KB, 887x874)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>1722179
No Way Fag
>>
>>1722147
>She still looks really cute though
Wouldn't surprise me if Director simply was into brunettes and shifted one of the colours slightly. The might of His will has gone under-appreciated in the last few years. I agree that Hod is cute, but damn are we missing out on redheads in the City.
On a half-related note; Does LCB have any deep lore unrelated to the classics? I got into the entire rabbiposting "mumbo jumbo" with LoR and esoterica grew to be a genuine interest (in a secular, non-/x/ way) and would like other recomendations.
>>
>>1722513
>On a half-related note; Does LCB have any deep lore unrelated to the classics? I got into the entire rabbiposting "mumbo jumbo" with LoR and esoterica grew to be a genuine interest (in a secular, non-/x/ way) and would like other recomendations.
Not really, it's just for flavour. At least for now, Canto 6 part 2 just added something new to the table, but it's hard to say how it'll tie into the overall story and its symbolism.
I do recommend checking out Black Souls 1+2. It's genuinely interesting how it manages to weave all the different stories together into one cohesive whole, while still remaining original. Its sequel is going to focus on Agartha in particular, if that's a field of interest for you.
Also, make sure to check out Hermann Hesse and William Blake if you haven't already.
>>
>>1722528
I've heard of Black Souls but mostly took it as a meme due to the crowd that surounds it. I suppose that it'd be an interesting dive though, I mean people have kept the flame alight for a good while now, so there must be something interesting there at least.
I've already read some of Hesse due to Demian, but I suspect that it's rather tame compared to his other works, and I hadn't even heard of Blake prior, but he sounds interesting.
Thanks for the recomendations. Sad to hear that LCB is more surface, one of the great joys of PM is over-analyzing details and making some inane thing way too big due to some old book, but the future is still unknown, so who knows.
>>
File: WilliamBlake_468x602.jpg (62 KB, 468x602)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>1722566
>mostly took it as a meme due to the crowd that surounds it.
The whole "going to Alice" meme definitely did a lot of damage to the discourse surrounding the game. The fact that BS1 mostly sucks as a game until you reach one of the "hidden" endings certainly doesn't help. But if you can make it to BS2 you'll have a lot of opportunities for over-analysing details, both in-game and in relation to literature/history. Reading Alice in Wonderland and Lewis Carroll's biography is near-mandatory for BS2. And there's a fuckton of lesser-known historical events/figures.
I actually remember the second half of Demian being MORE wild than Steppenwolf, but I can't speak for his other novels. I definitely want to check out Siddhartha and the Glass Bead Game.
Blake is definitely a fascinating figure, both in the worlds of poetry and painting. Tangerine Dream also released an album based on his poetry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42CYiUtGafQ
LCB still has a lot of neat little details. Its worldbuilding is great and arguably even an improvement over Ruina. But if definitely suffers in terms of how the books' themes and symbolism tie into the game. It's also simultaneously moving too slow and too fast. Each sinner has their arc resolved in a single chapter, which is probably too little to develop them properly, while the main story of Dante is moving at a glacial pace. The sinners' development is also very uneven. Gregor, Rodya had pitifully little development. Sinclair only just now got over Kromer and met Demian, he hasn't gotten around to the whole Beatrice shenanigans. Ishmael's story is pretty much finished and I don't see how they can develop her character further, and everything points towards Heathcliff being the same.
Maybe things will be different once the overarching story structure associated with the main character is revealed, but as I said earlier the game feels like it's only using the books for flavour rather than some grand purpose.
>>
>>1722528
Why William Blake, all I know he influenced many of the Fromsoft games and him personally being a writer and artist.
>>
>>1722602
He made his own little mythology (Urizen, Los etc.) that he wrote poetry about. I thought that someone that:
>got into the entire rabbiposting "mumbo jumbo" with LoR and esoterica grew to be a genuine interest (in a secular, non-/x/ way)
Would at least find his writing interesting.
>>
>>1722595
>The fact that BS1 mostly sucks as a game until you reach one of the "hidden" endings certainly doesn't help
This is a bit of exaggeration imo. While it's super easy to exploit and break it. The game is enjoyable from start to finish. Has certain mood I would say.
>>
>>1721892
There’s an entire ethnicity of swarthy, whitehaired people, anon. The Sephiroth have those hair colors because they were born with them. Long ago, one of Kali’s ancestors got gene therapy to have red hair
>>
>>1722675
It's rough around the edges with a poor translation and a story that doesn't kick in until the end of the game. Don't get me wrong, I still like the game; the exploration was enjoyable, its atmosphere and art style unique and I think the ending's brilliant, but I am aware just how poor of a first impression it can make upon people, especially if they're storyfags who were drawn in mostly by lorefaggotry.
>>
Can't wait for Stigma Workshop part 2 :D
>>
>>1721518
I still wanna fuck Hod’s tits and for Malkuth to sit on me with her big fat ass
That’ll never change
>>
is there a decent strategy guide for lob corp? I'm trying to finally finish beating it, but I don't have a good sense of how to evaluate stuff like which cheek accessory is better between ice queen and knight of despair
>>
CWR updated like 3 minutes ago. "Nothing at all" is all it says. It could be a secret reception but those are hellish to find. Could be Virtue of Justice and the last Divine Outskirts reception. Could be a new interaction in an existing reception like Inquisition. You'd need to dig into the code
>>
File: 1695251410336809.webm (2.93 MB, 1280x720)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
Did the rougelike mod for Ruina get any significant updates? I played it like 2 years ago last time
>>
>>1723713
There is at least one new status effect and keypage/combat pages associated with it.
>>
>>1723812
what's the status effect called? maybe I can track it down.
>>
>>1724227
Sleep. The new keypages is Michelle/Princess who brings sleep and Amostia.
>>
>>1724294
oh that's Outlanders, I think. Michelle was the Puppet Master who barges in on the Outlanders Reception in Outskirts Volume III (there is no Volume II). So it could be that Michelle is now killable OR there's a Secret Reception with Michelle.
OR
You are just looking at the data for the newish Outskirts Volume III Fight (the Outlanders)
>>
>>1724328
>Outlanders
You mean Outlaws? Last time I played it was just bunch of guys who make sweepers look like a joke.
>>
>>1724334
Act II Outlaws have a girl Join the fight if it goes on long enough. She leaves after you reach an HP Threshold.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (8 KB, 355x154)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>1724347
>if it goes long enough
That's sounds interesting. Pretty sure Grappler takes forever to kill with 500 HP pool and multiple resurrects. I need to play it myself to figure it out I guess. But as far as I'm aware this it. No new secret receptions or anything like that. If only someone could report if they managed to discover the Manipulator.
No Longinus for the player in this update too. RIP.
>>
File: 20240217180118_1.jpg (442 KB, 1920x1080)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>1724377
found me screenshot. I remember now. She's a new way for Juggernaut teams to gain Invulnerable>>1676353
>>
>>1724385
Okay so that's Amostia even Tiph's sprite match. Now we only need to find Michelle and Carmen
>>
>>1724392
Wouldn't Carmen be something with The One True Book?
Like One True Book Lobotomy Corp Book? Or One True Book Book of the City?
>>
So we saw stable distortions, and I’ve been wondering since Ruina, but are there and substantial differences between a stable distortion and EGO or is it just that the former mutates you and not much else?
>>
>>1724468
you mean besides the fact that Distortions are constantly under threat from abnormalities and must constantly adhere to a set of rules and guidelines tied to their final twisted wish lest their soul is devoured, their body implodes and an abnormality vaguely related to them is permanently summoned in the Material World?
Cause besides that and the whole "Body gets mutated by a twisted version of their own ego", no there aren't too many differences
>>
I am horny for Hod. Hodrny
Who are you horny for?
>>
>>1724799
Lustereth.
>>
Hod without her ahoge is like an angel without its wings
>>
>>1725574
She's a demon tho
>>
>>1725582
More like succubus.
>>
>>1725582
She’s my sweetheart angel
>>
File: I think.jpg (197 KB, 1280x720)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
I THINK HOD SUCKS!
>>
>>1725963
Yeah but she sucks GREAT
>>
File: Judas Hod.png (57 KB, 1668x473)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
Reminder that an anon predicted Limbus Company MONTHS before PM ever made an announcement while talking about Hod, proof that Hod is the worst. If you like her, seek help.
>>
>>1725984
I don’t care for this headcanon schizobabble
I LOVE Hod and I’ll kill everyone for her
>>
sexual relations with incompetent OLs
>>
>>1726210
Angela should’ve made everyone dress up like OL’s in Ruina with those skirts and everything
>>
Any thoughts on the JP dub for Ruina so far?
>>
>>1727723
I believe in Neco Angela but honestly it could be better.
>>
Saw someone say dice that don’t get used aren’t getting reused on other clashes in the port
Hoping that’s not true
>>
File: 20240414193118_1.jpg (473 KB, 1920x1080)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
Princess who Brings Sleep, Parry and Overflow are here.
Parry is the new name for when dice turn into block die if they would otherwise lose a clash
>>
File: 20240414193211_1.jpg (425 KB, 1920x1080)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
another Conviction related mechanic, Overflow is mostly from Revolutionary in White (Sol) but I think there are some other exclusive pages that activate an effect if "the rolled value of the die is less than its minimum value"
>>
>>1728872
IIrc Gold Leaf Knaves have less than it's min value on flanking twist and defence bluff.
>>
File: 20240414194702_1.jpg (355 KB, 1920x1080)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
ok, new UN 2 boss. Passives tells me she may be related to Elluka the Clockworker, as she has a passive that mentions it and her Shimmering is "gifted". It works like PTs Shimmering where she resets her deck every Scene and fully restores light but thats it.
>>
File: 20240414195414_1.jpg (468 KB, 1920x1080)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>1728876
nah they have bellow 0 Power and Inverse power with Golden Katana
>>
>>1728884
Oh. My bad. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my end. Because this are terrible pages. Like I get the idea behind the playstyle, but I never managed to make Knaves work. Excluding Jackques, but his passive is super simple to use.
>>
File: 20240414201436_1.jpg (339 KB, 1920x1080)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
Sleep in CWR is a little different than in Starlight Revelry (can't act, if you took no hp damage, recover 10% of HP, gain 3 positive emotion coins and something else at scene end). Gloom is burn+bleed decay on dice rolling but it also affects stagger resist
>>
File: 20240414203111_1.jpg (504 KB, 1920x1080)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
ok, turns out Michelle was a Color and she teams up with the Princess who Brings Sleep via Astral Projection to kick your ass whenever the Princess drags someone into the Dream World
>>
>>1728913
There is a bit more to Michelle. If everything I found in mod files is true. Heh.
>>
File: 20240414204618_1.jpg (383 KB, 1920x1080)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
ah, so the Princess IS Michelle and she's a Light Wizard like Elluka and Angela and Sol, got it
>>
File: 20240414215124_1.jpg (406 KB, 1920x1080)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
attempt nr.2 heavy Charge Recycling J-Warden build
>>
File: 20240414222509_1.jpg (479 KB, 1920x1080)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
ah, the Pumpkin Jack fight
>>
File: 20240414233206_1.jpg (485 KB, 1920x1080)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
you can stack Dreams but it seems to break them.
>>
File: tree.png (124 KB, 324x367)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>Eitz Ha Da'at Tov Verah
>Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil
Kabbalahfags, what did they mean by this? LobCo created a Tree of Light, and in Ruina it was converted into a Tree of Knowledge.
>>
>>1728841
I looked it up and it also happens on PC so it must be normal
If someone could clarify, is it normal for a defensive not to be put in a que if the attack beforehand kills an enemy

Like if it’s
>first die is an attack, kills the enemt
>second die is a block, which isn’t added into a que after the initial attack killed the enemy

Hopefully this is worded fine
>>
>>1729207
I don't know if it's "normal" as in "intended", but it's definitely "normal" as in "happens vanilla". Which is why there's a mod that fixes it (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2844569280).
>>
File: media_FpI57hfagAAPM_V.jpg (967 KB, 4096x2304)
967 KB
967 KB JPG
>>1729191
Well, Tree of the knowledge of good and evil is one of two specific trees in the story of the Garden of Eden in Genesis 2–3, along with the tree of life. Alternatively, some scholars have argued that the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is just another name for the tree of life.[1].
Given that Hokma is referenced here we can assume that PM goes with the interpretation that they're one and the same. We also know that Dante is heavily associated with chains and the fragment of the tree of life we can see on the picture is wrapped in said chains. Given that:
>pre-amnesia Dante is not a very nice person
>Inferno begins with Dante Alighieri metaphorically asserts that he's a sinner and in need of repentance:
Midway upon the journey of our life
I found myself within a forest dark,
For the straightforward pathway had been lost.

Ah me! how hard a thing it is to say
What was this forest savage, rough, and stern,
Which in the very thought renews the fear.

So bitter is it, death is little more;
But of the good to treat, which there I found,
Speak will I of the other things I saw there.

I cannot well repeat how there I entered,
So full was I of slumber at the moment
In which I had abandoned the true way.
>Dante has often been compared symbolically to WhiteNight
>Dante rides in fucking Mephistopheles
I posit that Limbus (and by extension Dante) are a malevolent group that try to bind and abuse the Tree that has sprouted thanks to Ayin.

And what about the tree of knowledge you may ask? There is a connection between WhiteNight and the Tree of Knowledge, and that is the name of the E.G.O weapon - Paradise Lost:

Of Man’s first disobedience, and the fruit
Of that forbidden tree whose mortal taste
Brought death into the World, and all our woe,
With loss of Eden, till one greater Man
Restore us, and regain the blissful seat,

Thus directly connecting Dante and the Adam/Eve/Serpent symbolism.
>>
File: fact.jpg (2.04 MB, 3913x4096)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
>>1729276
How does all this fit together? Nobody knows for sure. But if I had to wager it all revolves around Dante, Faust and Outis. One of them is the Serpent/Satan, one Adam and one Eve. Drawing from the Odyssey we know that Odysseus hid his identity in order to stop the suitors that tried to seduce his wife Penelope. Similarly, Faust tried to seduce Gretchen in his book. So I propose the following equivalence:
Dante<->Eve<->Penelope
Outis<->Adam<->Odysseus
Faust<->Serpent<->Suitors
Thus making Faust a dirty homewrecker trying to seduce Executive Manager, leaving it up to Outis (Beatrice) to bring him back.
>>
>>1729268
Weird
I guess it still being in the port means that they’ve not touched the actual gameplay, for better or worse
>>
>>1729276
>>1729277
nice schizo theory, anon
>>
Sleepy Princess got Nerfed, if you didn't beat her before April 16, no cookie for you.
Also J-corp (the mod) has been nicknamed the BEAST and takes the top spot as "most incompatible"
>>
>>1730262
>if you didn't beat her before April 16, no cookie for you
It's fucking over for me. I refuse to touch LoR because loading takes 40+ minutes.
>>
>>1730262
>Sleepy Princess got Nerfed, if you didn't beat her before April 16, no cookie for you.
keep your fomoshit obsession in /lcg/ kthx

>Also J-corp (the mod) has been nicknamed the BEAST and takes the top spot as "most incompatible"
it's not exactly j corp itself, it's a specific group of patches it's using to create its map at the moment, which is rigid to a fault and shits itself even at minor structural alterations
the same group of patches is used in cold sun and probably some others
the dev of patches has been informed about the problem (and given pointers for alleviating it), but also j corp will likely be migrating to a new map plugin anyway
>>
it also affects Umbrals
>>
>>1625681
>that's why she want's Ishmael to kill her instead.
I read that a completely different way.
I thought Ahab was goading ish into attacking her, rather than the whale with the bough, to demonstrate she was still leading her choices.
To show that Ish, like the rest of the pequod was part of Ahab.
That's why Dante saw an image of Ish appear behind Ahab.
Had Ish followed through she would have been absorbed into Ahab in a similar manner that the rest of the crew were.
>>
>>1730331
>>1730408
a workaround has been made, force update cwr (unsub+resub) if it's still not working for you
>>
patpat tiphereth
>>
Man i do hope John will return.
>>
>>1733560
They make me sad
>>
File: screaming angela.jpg (184 KB, 1024x944)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>play through LobCorp for the first time
>finally suppress Geburah with "only" 4 non-clerk deaths although three of them were half of my best fighters
>game crashes upon loading the next day and it didnt save
>>
>>1734257
>suppressing Apocalypse Bird for the first time, only lose a couple nuggets
>frame rate starts dying towards the end due to memory leak
>game crashes right after suppressing it and before I could finish the day
>>
I'm finally playing Lobotomy Corp again after a few years and not being able to finish it with my old and busted laptop. Now with my new one, I can finally reach Day 50 without crashing. I'm playing with a lot of mods though but I had to remove the Korean Agent Titles mod because one of the title effects caused the agent to always aggro Punishing Bird and kill them almost every day attempt
>>
>>
Playing Limbus and it feels like there is a brilliant writer and also a lazy hack fraud writer working on this at the same time.
Started chapter 4 now and I feel the hack is gaining ground. A shame as there is some good shit here that gets bogged down by dumb bullshit.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.15 MB, 1920x1080)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
I can't believe I am gaming like this
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.53 MB, 1920x1080)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>1735904
He went into Murder panic and almost died to Monk. Then Monk turned away from him and charged the other way just as I got him out of the panic, because the white weapon agents spent a few moments focusing Monk when they went in the room AND INSTEAD OF THE AGENT I HAD THEM TARGET
>>
File: GL1ZdwcaoAA2Y3t.jpg (140 KB, 1200x853)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>
>>1736183
CHADlip
>>
>>1727723
I hate how Roland is not voiced by Sugita.
>>
File: bud.png (3.8 MB, 1919x1079)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB PNG
I need help for this boss. I've mostly failed my way up to here but this seems to be the end of that. I just want to continue on with the story. So far combat has been a huge downgrade from Ruina and battles are either jobbers that are a slog to go through or these fuck you bosses
>>
>>1736568
Replace base Ish, N Meursault and W Faust. They're just not good units.
Get your SEN up as soon as possible. You do that by winning clashes and using Fluid Sac Faust.
Abuse dodge. If the enemy uses 2-3 attacks on an unit with dodge then you can neutralise all of them with just one move/unit.
If an enemy move is set to hit one of your units but it'll deal very little damage, you can tank it. Or redirect a clash from a squishy unit onto a tanky unit even if you'll lose.
IIRC you want to destroy Dongbaek's flowers ASAP, preferably with AoE EGO. When she enters duel mode send your best clasher (W Don, Chef Ryoshu, Nclair).
>>
>>1736576
But in this fight specifically I seem to have lowest rolls a lot more often. And if if I am hit/try to tank I just lose more of my guys. When I regain control they attack allied units.
My guys are also level 20-25 so that may be it but more xp grinding will kill any motivation I had to play again
>>
So who do you think is next announcer?
Yesod or Hod?
>>
>>1734257
That means you can re-try with less deaths
You should be happy
You WILL be Happy
>>
>>1736599
>but more xp grinding will kill any motivation I had to play again
NTA. But you NOT going to enjoy future chapters without that. Might as well stick with Youtube playthrough.
>>
>>1736604
Yesod
>>
>>1737416
Wrong
It turns out its actually Philip
>>
Anyone tried the Rimworld DLC? Looks quite LC-y since you contain anomalies and make electricity and weapons out of observing them. Half-tempted to buy it just to make a colony of pale-white scientists prodding the unknown, but I don't think mods work and the DLC seems rather incongruous with the rest of the game.
>>
File: TMfpoG1Wkfw.jpg (211 KB, 950x581)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>1738186
Yeah, i had fun with monolith.
>>
Hokma suppression was tiresome, I had to restart a couple times, but eventually decided that since I'm resetting after this anyways, I decided to ignore the fact that I had to deal with purple midnight under it and lost nine of my dudes to it. Little Red was once again an MVP today though by almost soloing the black pillar.
>>
I missed when we were here bros
>>
File: 17654345678765.png (1.03 MB, 1118x629)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>1739659
What are you talking about, anon?
We are still here.
>>
File: lightning.jpg (1.95 MB, 2984x1506)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
Shane Frost did a commission for a guy who's Crow character was dressed up as Purple Tear.
>>
>>1738191
It just feels "mod-y". When the update notice promises says that the DLC will have more integration than what is provided I don't feel like buying the book, if you catch my drift. I can see that it might be fun, but it's just not meshing with the rim worlds. Void looks to have better integration.
>>1739990
LC is more popular than what might be gleamed from this thread or beyond. I don't know who this artist is, but I'm not surprised that they (or one of their audience) know who Purple Tear is. Those that are fans of PM evangelize them. In the most random of places you will find someone espousing the greatness of LC or LoR because those fans of those games that haven't moved on are slaves to Director.
It isn't even special to PM, the smaller the fan-base is perceived as, the louder the crowd. I've seen threads about the sadly forgotten Road Trip Adventure survive a hundred or more posts on /v/, which is too much for how obscure the game is THE MINUTE YOU LOSE ME, YOU GONNA FIND OUT YOU WANT ME. THE MINUTE, YOU WANT ME, YOU GONNA FIND OUT I'M GONE
>>
>>1739659
Life, like popularity on Serbian basket-weaving forums, is fleeting. Recognize the good times that you had and move on. It'd be better for your sanity than lingering here. The joke is that you are here forever, but take that spark of unrest within and let go.
This place will never be what it was. Maybe that's for the best.
>>
>>1740219
I for my part am just waiting for someone to turn Queen of Hatred into a real anime.
>>
>>1636406
>Argalia and Angelica situation where they were labrats
huah? Argalia a labart?
>>
>>1740217
I think it’s just that the guy wanted his crow OC to look cool and Purple Tear has a very cool idle pose. To everyone else it’s just a “cool swords guy”. It only feels weird because you recognise the inspiration.
>>
>>1640659
shit I lierally never noticed the white was meant to be eyes
>>
>>1693327
sorry forcing the robot to brute force the password to reality is how i achieve godhood
>>
File: Don.png (934 KB, 1350x900)
934 KB
934 KB PNG
I went to the musical of Don Quixote last night Netherlands

Haven't been to theater in over a decade. I promised pictures, but no pictures allowed during. I saw one guy try to snag a picture and someone gave them a hard slap on the shoulder, hard enough for the dude to almost drop his phone. So a promo picture is what I have.
Was a great time. Teared up the 2-3 times he sang The Impossible Dream
It started with Cervantes awaiting judgement from the inquisition. Most of the play was Cervantes convincing his fellow prisoners to help him reenact his script.

For the anon in the /v/ thread, I don't know what you meant with 2 Alonsos. There were the writer, the character Alonso and the persona of Don Quixote Alonso took. Nothing about Sancho actually becoming a lord. And nothing about Dulcinea being enchanted into an ugly wench
The Mirror Knight, however; Had an imposing helmet and a full outfit of shattered glass. Even had glass-trimmed Timberlands. Giant stage wall was covered in shattered mirror shards. Kept screaming. LOOK AT ME, ALONSO. Was fantastic
The windmills were 2 funny background props. As the "battle" raged, the stage darkened and the center of the 2 windmills opened up to 2 dragon eyes, making it look like Don & Sancho were right infront of it's maw. Didn't see that coming. Looked great.

I was impressed by theater in general. All of the music being live. There were trumpets, spanish guitar, one of those sit-on drum boxes.
Went to the café beforehand because I was early, had a nice chat with the server who remarked it's rare for her to see anyone under the age of 50.
There were originally only 2 good spots left. I got one, didn't get my friend to come with me. So when I saw it was sold out and got to the theater, I talked to the lady who got the spot. She was gorgeous. Not too many older folk have that sharp aware gaze she still did. It was a nice chat.
>>
File: marching band.jpg (287 KB, 1600x1200)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
In the Netherlands, last night was the festive night before the national holiday King's Night. Which I completely forgot about until the day of. So the streets were brimming even moreso than usual. Not just tourists, but partygoers.

Saw The Amazing Bob (silly street performer)
An African marching band with a whole parade of drunks & partygoers behind them. Pic is them
A busker playing their heart out on the sax playing Careless Whispers
2 rappers on a stage losing their mind
A rapper at the train station freestyling fairly decently

It was a rather bizarre experience. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Limbus-related: I'd wager a good amount that Don's already distorted and we'll see the doctor from the mirror world come to our world to try and cure Don of her distortion, even if that will permanently fuck her up.
>>
>>1740615
>For the anon in the /v/ thread, I don't know what you meant with 2 Alonsos.
Those were evidently just things the screenwriter/director chose not to adapt due to time constraints. Don Quixote is a massive book, my copy has nearly a thousand pages. I could explain further what I meant by those, but frankly it's better for you to read the book for yourself since I recall you were only a third of the way in.
>I was impressed by theater in general. All of the music being live. There were trumpets, spanish guitar, one of those sit-on drum boxes.
Not every theatre is the same. I've been to a few different kinds. One with great production values - lots of moving props and live music, a traditional one with a lot of focus on costumes and acting, a modern one where the stage was in the middle (the audience sat around it) and even one in a literal fucking basement.
Side note, I recommend going to a Chekhov play if you can find one. Out of all the theatre plays I've been to (which admittedly isn't much, I go every couple of months) his Cherry Orchard impressed me the most.
>>
>>1740687
>Book
I'll give it another go sometime. I forgot why I initially bounced off off it. My copy is also about 1000 pages. Not exactly the single-sitting read something like The Stranger is.
Unfortunately, no Chekhov in the country. There was a run of Cherry Orchard a year ago, so maybe they'll be rerunning it, or have inspired another group to do it. I'll jot it down in my planner though, thanks.
>>
>>1740697
>I forgot why I initially bounced off off it
It could be antiquated language. Not every translation is made equal, the more modern translations accurately depict what Cervantes was trying to do at the time of writing - everyone else is speaking rather modern language and only Alonso Quijado uses ye olde speech. This adds a lot to the comedy of the situation and explains why some characters in the book have trouble understanding Alonso Quixana. Some editions also try to edit out some of the running jokes (e.g. Alonso Quesada's name being spelt differently every time it appears) that they see as "flaws", as mistakes by Cervantes himself. Chivalric Romances (the shitty webnovels/marvel of its time) were poorly written with frequent mistakes and Cervantes was trying to emulate that.
I also think part 2 is better than part 1. It has a more serious tone in comparison to 1's comedic escapades. It's not as massive of a difference in tone as in Faust part 1 and 2, but it's a difference nonetheless. It engages with its themes better, it lets Alonso Quexano's wisdom shine more and it does a lot of interesting things narratively, like the ones I mentioned in my original /v/ post (2 Alonsos/Sanchos, characters in the book being aware of part 1). Even if you continue to bounce off of part 1 for whatever reason, I think it's worth pushing through to part 2, it engaged me much more.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.