[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is manor lords gonna save the rts genre single handedly? I can't believe it bros we're gonna be so back soon. Just one more month and rts is back.
>>
>>1706091
manor lords is a sim with rts aspects. it's literally banished with syx combat.
>>
>>1706097
This. People keep comparing it to an RTS or even a Total War game when that's just a minor element of the game. It's a colony survival sim first and foremost, yeah it has combat elements but it's hardly the first in the genre to do something like that, and it certainly doesn't make the game an RTS.
>>
I just want something like that phone version of stronghold minus the p2w shit, so a 3D gameworld and rts are just a bonus
>>
>>1706110
any games likes manor lords?
>>
>>1706110
>People
I dunno if I'd call OP people with a post like that.
>>
>>1706097
Even if it's disappointing (probably will be) it can at least not be compared to Banished because it has actual depth
>>
>>1706196
lords of the realm
>>
>solo dev
>no experience
>looks luckluster
>ue5
to many red flags, no idea why so many people are waiting for it
>>
>>1706332
Because we played the demo.
>>
>>1706342
>we
Not buying your game, also buy an ad.
>>
>>1706332
It was started by a solo dev but he hired a crew when the game got picked up by Hooded Horse.

Also how does it look lackluster? I can't think of any comparable game that looks better. The simple fact that it's not on a square grid alone makes it look way more soulful than most competing games like Farthest Frontier for example.
>>
>>1706110
>People
retards*
>>
>>1706276
>because it has actual depth
Yeah, building a medieval village in a village survival sim is soooo fucking deep
>>
>>1706399
>but he hired a crew
Having a team of 4 people is still not enough for what this game is pretending to be trying to achieve
>>
>>1706091
Very curious.
Will see you guys in 2 years when there's a 50% sale for it.
>>
>>1706680
>Manor lords
Fiefdom management, diplomacy, real time battles just off the top of my head
>Banished
Turn off your brain and just keep spamming houses and farms till the game breaks or you get bored. Latter more likely

Doesn't seem like the two are comparable.
>>
>>1706699
Banished fucking lacked... in everything.
Barely a game.
>>
>>1706361
What are you talking about? I'm not making any game.
>>
>>1706196
Farthest Frontier
very comfy
>>
>>1706699
>Game with bare-bones village sim features is ebic, because I made up shit that's not implemented and never will be
>Game with bare-bones village sim features is bad, because it's bad
When in 2035 Manor Lords will eventually be shipped to stores, it's going to be derided as empty, bare-bones Banished clone and you know it. So why already coping about it?
>>
>>1706697
Anon, in 2 years, they aren't going to have anything done yet
>>
>>1706681
All you need is one or two good programmers and some artists to make assets. It's how all the best games were made. It's sad to see that zoomers are so addicted to AAA slop that they believe a small team can't make a good game.
>>
File: 1663073661466152.png (139 KB, 400x295)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>1707532
>>
>>1706091
not bad for a mobile game
>>
>>1706091
This game is full of trans and gay, it's the new paradrone game for faggots or wehraboos/retards that like to be a king spastic. I heard that they will put some moors or niggers in the streets if they smell bad and they will attack you every time there is a martin looter king protest, congoloids will assault you like the finnish. Faggots, they will put faggots in this game, like you faggots like you. Discords and redditor want this game to be a fucking garbage and your stupid game will be a fucking shit
>>
>>1707531
>>1708542
The amount of delusional seething one unreleased indie game creates is unreal.
>>
>>1708542
Are there really trannies and fags in the game?
>>
>>1708806
I don't think so, but there are faggots in their discord, but who know
>>
>>1708873
>discord
irrelevant. no sane person goes there to have a civil conversation anyways.
>>
File: 1639576762426.gif (2.93 MB, 498x280)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB GIF
>>1708542
>martin looter king
Also I piss on all the delusional autists who think this vaporware is going to be the second coming of Christ.
>>
>>1708542
>Discords and redditor want this game to be a fucking garbage
In that case I am desperate for it to succeed. Thanks for the info, schizo-bro.
>>
>>1708785
It's less of a seething and more of annoyance. Ever since Banished came out, every single village sim is going to be "destroyer of Banished" and all it does is being just shameless clone with some minor gimmick. Like Farthest Frontier, which was Banished, but your food can rot. Or Ostriv, which is Banished in Ukraine
>>
>>1707531
I'll try to remember to reply to your post in April, you can keep seething in the meantime
>>
>>1709871
>April
>Early Access
I'll continue laughing at you
>>
>>1709871
I've got two words for you, about something you already managed to forgot about:
Farthest Frontier
>>
>>1706091
>Banished clone
>RTS genre
>Saving
>Single handedly
Just buy an ad already, Pawel
>>
>>1710176
I have never heard of Banished.
>>
>>1710905
It's a ahitty game like this one
>>
>>1710948
How do you know if you haven't played Manor Lords yet?
>>
>>1710950
Nor i have played banished, i have super powers i can feel how is playing with a game
>>
>>1710905
Friendly reminder you must be at least 18 to use this site
>>
>>1710953
Ok ESL.
>>
The combat looks shit, unfortunately
>>
File: Screenshot_8.png (79 KB, 1139x224)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
250k people are going to be severely disappointed in about 3 weeks
>>
>Fart Lords
>>
I fucking hate games that don't list their price for the game.
>>
>it will be dropping on PC Game Pass "day one" via game preview on 26th April 2024.
...So its not even coming out finished? kek fuck off
>>
>>1718889
Nah, quarter of them will buy at best, the rest already forgot they have it on their wishlist
I just hope it goes quick through /vst/, like Farthest Frontier did - bunch of shitposting for 3 weeks and then everyone forgot the game even existed. Last thing I need is another shitposting in tune of Bannerlord's "is good?" or Old World's "what could have been, bros"
>>
I can't believe everyone is just skipping over this being an early access game sold as complete... without a price yet.
>>
Not going to buy an unfinished game in the hopes they will deliver the promised product later, slavs have been pulling this shit for 20 years. The next stage of the scam is then hyping up a half-baked carbon copy sequel to "fix" the unfinished first game and then going bankrupt and disappearing with the money to thailand.
>>
>>1718915
What Anon you expect a full game after 5 years?
Reminds me of Ostranauts where I followed the game from news blogs for Neo Scavenger. It looked good and I was ready to buy it day 1. Then saw it was EA and noped the fuck out.
Why would I pay you money and wait for you to finish your banished clone when I can buy a finished banished clone right now?
>>
>>1719876
At least Neo Scavenger was good so I'd give a bit more room, still understand the apprehension. I just read through the thread and everyone is talking about it but seem to just... leave it out that its unfinished and has NO PRICE on steam or its website still. Less than a month from release.
>>
File: 20221007160728_1.jpg (985 KB, 2560x1440)
985 KB
985 KB JPG
I definitely enjoyed the demo, but I can tell that there will be many bugs and some performance issues (performance was actually decent in the demo), so I'll wait a bit longer for them to be ironed out.
>>
>>1706276
Just from what i've seen in the demo, i'm can pretty confidently say that it's gonna be a good village building game at the very least.
>>
>>1719869
>to thailand.
No, you just stay in Poland. Harder to find this way
Other than that, you're correct
>>
>>1706091
we're so close. i'm more hype for this than any game for years.
>>
All it has to be is a good town builder. If the combat element is fun enough to engage with so it provides an extra layer of why you build a town, and not some anno afterthought, it will be a good game.
>>
But does it work on Win7?
>>
>>1724207
No.
Which is a weird thing for a game done by a Pole
>>
Streamers are allowed to stream the game since today, whats the verdict so far?
>>
>>1727324
Looking good so far
Building mechanic is similar to banished and the like
The smallest worker unit is a household, meaning both wife, husband and their kids will do the same job given to their family
you have to upgrade peasant households to artisans so they could produce higher tier goods instead of having more types of production buildings
The family with abundant goods (usually the thing they produce) will need to sell their shit in a market
Not sure about money or trading
Military looking good so far, three types of unit, levies (have to arm them), mercenaries (pay with money), retinue (higher tier so i haven seen any in action)
Control is like total war
There are activities on the map like bandit camp, other armies moving, town to invade etc
The graphic is as beautiful as usual
>>
>>1727352
>tfw you zoom in and see flock of birds flying afar
holy kino
>>
>>1727352
whats the limit, how many soldiers can you recruit from a fully upgraded village?
>>
>>1727324
I hate this shit so much. I understand why it's a thing but I've already seen tons of videos pop up on YouTube with shit like 'how to survive first winter' and other shit. Why would people watch this and spoil themselves the fun of exploring a new game?
Fucking content creators should wait their turn like everyone else.
>>
>>1727550
Because their shitters.
>>
>>1727542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yvYR1jUCok
here is a big battle will all 3 unit tiers,
obviously not as big as total war but there are a few hundreds on each side
>>
>>1727324
Solid start, everything looks good, combat looks better than expected from previous videos. Only issues so far seems to be early access looks extremely limited so it may be a good while before the game gets good replayability depending on how quickly they add new maps or get AI settlement building working.
>>
>>1727601
i hope the dev eventually makes a total war like when he is done with manor lords. he would instantly become a billionaire, especially with the reputation he would have if he handles manor lords well.
>>
File: 1712792404638238.gif (1.85 MB, 462x200)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB GIF
>>1727601
Kino
>>
>>1727324
Streamers are subhumans and they all should be executed.
>>
Seems like a sudden release schedule date, a bit worrying if its not early access.Been trying to watch streamers playing to see the advance stuff , but they seem to just get to the part I've done playing the demo last time before I get tired of watching. >>1727601 this looks cool though.
>>
>check streams
>its mostly germans
lol
>>
File: 1698410258797.png (276 KB, 600x338)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
What if this game sucks bros?
>>
Im sick of the banished clones
and all ive seen from this one is that is has higher marketing budget than the rest
>>
>>1727971
You must be blind again then
>>
>>1727941
We played it. It's already good.
Only thing that remains to be seen is whether it'll be a game i can play tor 40 hours or 300 hours.
>>
>>1727974
where are you from sir
how much are you paid to do SMM for them?
>>
TOTAL STREAMER DEAD
>>
>>1724127
Village building seemed fine. The trading is awful. The combat felt basic. The economy is basic overall with little info. It's gonna depend on what kind of updates they do to the game. I'll prolly pirate it once it's six or twelve months in to check on it.
>>
>>1727601
>ai just sends archers without any infantry support close by
>could have just charged his archers with his infantry
>instead sets up the battle like a 12 year old desperately trying to make the game look appealing.

Lmao i knew all these "streamers" are just shilling like the little whores they are.
>>
>>1728062
Anon... that's not them being shills, see>>1727933. That's them being autist which are hyper focussed on playing with their little toy soldiers.
Fucker probably didn't even notice that the AI fucked up.
>>
>>1706681
A goalpost just flew over my village
>>
Kek, streamers are already talking shit about it. I guess it was a smart move to give them the game TWO WEEKS before everyone else gets it.
>>
>>1728172
shit like what?
>>
>>1728172
desu just the fact that its not unity slop and shit runs well at high pop means that its better than 90% games like this, it would be impossible to make this on unity >>1727601

Retards forget that unreal engine 4 got 12 year of constant full support, so for games like this is completely shits on unreal engine 5 or unity just like end of cycle windows 7 was the best OS, i fucking dread the day these retards force me to go away from end of cycle w10 because its looking grim in the same way unreal engine 4 to 5 transition is completely shit and every game recently require frame gen and high end pcs even when they look like shit.
>>
File: 1696475415278166.jpg (73 KB, 1080x1349)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
I'm going to pirate it on release without watching any streamer/youtuber before and then decide whether it's worth buying.
>>
>>1728172
Do you have examples or just dreams and visions?
>>
>>1727978
are we allowed to talk about video games on a board dedicated for video games?
>>
>>1728369
based
>>
>>1728006
tryhard post
>>
>>1728369
No anon, you have to let some sperg on 4chan convince you to never play the game but hate it anyway
>>
>>1728471
only if the interest in them seems natural
if its the same shit as before in 100 other games then its marketing
>>
File: 1701969766678410.jpg (669 KB, 2560x1440)
669 KB
669 KB JPG
>shazamtroon kvetching reaches as far as /vst/
I hate brownoids having internet access
>>
File: Artur Pastor.jpg (711 KB, 1280x1810)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
>>1728172
I've checked youtube and everyone is chocking on its cock, what are you talking about?
>>
>>1728970
damn cozy
>>
>>1729169
Honestly any city builder set in germany, switzerland, or austria would be ludo.
>>
watched a german streamer for 2 days. Game looks really good although i do feel that it may get boring 10 hours in.
>>
File: file.png (317 KB, 800x612)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>1728970
>tfw we will never go back
>>
will it have gunpowder units in it?
>>
>>1729329
I don't think so. The devs have said they're planning to add more unit types later on, like cavalry, but afaik they haven't mentioned anything about gunpowder.
>>
>>1729333
dang.
>>
>>1728960
It's one of the most unique games to be released in years tho. Maybe learn something about it before being a faglord
>>
>>1729380
good evening sir
>>
>>1729329
the time when the normies will learn that the middle ages had guns has not yet come
>>
>>1729333
Wait, does the base game have no cavalry?
>>
>>1729435
It's early access release
>>
I want this to be as good as it can be, to shit upon the faces of AAA developers everywhere, to show what talent and drive and a vision can actually accomplish vs millions of marketing bucks.
>>
>>1729494
Based take (because it's also mine)
>>
>>1728960
>>1729421
game looks comfy, kill yourself retard
>>
>>1729663
game looks like a more shallow clone of ostriv but since your favorite eceleb got paid to play it it must be the best
>>
>>1728970
look at how the properties shapes appear to align with the curves of the roads. this shits on square 'tists
>>
>>1729676
>you can only like one game and must defend its honour with your life while shittalking other games in the same genre
Your brain on trooncord
>>
>>1729676
>ostriv
literally never heard of this until now
>18th century ukrainian town
>only a management game, no diplomacy, no adversities
>"released" in 2020, still in early access
yeah imma skip out on your game broski, try again
>>
it looks so pretty
>>
>>1706091
>"Early access" that you can't buy
>Nobody can prove they've played this
>Only shills make videos about it, using the same clips over and over
>"Review embargo"
>Somehow most wishlisted game on Steam

This game does not exist. It's another dumbass scam like that zombie game. You'd think people would learn, but goysloppers are drawn to goyslop as soon as that Unreal Engine logo appears.
>>
>>1706091
i went to check this out but it's not even out yet! looks cool but i'll be holding off buying probably for quite some time past the EA release to see how it shapes up.
>>
>>1729329
I vaguely remember the dev saying he's going to add handcannons and cannons latter down the line, but they won't be there on release
>>
>>1729794
Retard
>>
>>1729494
The problem is this won't teach AAA devs anything, as they know they put out sloppy work but they're slaves to executives and shareholders who only want line to go up.
>>
>>1729818
cool, i'll have to check back in a couple years if it gets out of EA.
>>
>>1729897
>hundreds of articles on how helldivers stuck it to big AAA publushers.
>ubisoft casually dropping star wars outlaws $100 preorder
Helldivers did nothing so manorlords certainly won't. The only thing that will stop the trash heaps like ubi and ea is total collapse and the AAA market is too full of sloppers to allow that to happen.
>>
>>1729794
>"E
>N
>O
>"R
>S
t. phoneposting shazamcord subhuman
>>
>>1729945
Ubisoft is a bad example, it's literally a dying company. It may not last the next few years, which is too bad because I want to play more Anno. Rest of the company deserves it. Maybe Anno will find a new home.
>>
>>1729973
People have been saying that for over ten years now, mate.
>>
>>1729720
marketing is the most important part of the game budget
>>
I played it and the city building is not as good as I thought it would be. As someone else said, it's a worse version of Ostriv. The battles are fine though. Way too overhyped.
>>
>>1729958
Nice argument, shill. Why are slavs such pajeet-tier scammers when it comes to video games? The day before was also a slavshit scam game.
>>
>>1730233
whys every1 a shill in your book? what are we allowed to play? name 5 games
>>
File: file.png (1.08 MB, 1752x461)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>1730284
>>
>>1729494
>vs millions of marketing bucks.
I wonder how much it has cost to send the game to ever influencers with over 10 viewers.
>>
>>1730291
>6 games total in 3 months
>one of them is the out of flavor normie FOTM
shazamtrannies confirmed for not playing videogames lol
>>
>Takes 7 years to make
>Still releasing as early access
Gregg is swindling you all.
>>
>>1730318
take your meds
>>
>>1730198
Factorio had like 0 marketing until it was already well established and got around by word of mouth, this Ostriv game obviously ain't all that interesting to be shared around while Manorlord is something many people have wanted for years
You got totalwarfags, stongholdfags, banishedfags all waiting and hoping this shit is good
>>
>>1730291
Paradoxdrones' opinion on anything is invalid by default
>>
File: 5891-cat-sus.png (179 KB, 512x512)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>1730284
>What are we allowed to play
Not Manor Lords because it doesn't exist. I wish it did, but it doesn't. If you're not a shill you'll see the overwhelming evidence and agree. There isn't an iota of proof of this game existing beyond dev-released game footage and bullshots.
>>
>>1729973
retards have been saying it hoping it was true while the market was expanding, now the market is reaching capacity and economical issues in the outside world are worsening
Wage stagnation, money inflation, prices inflation (some due to the former, some due to greediness)
Most people play shit that is over 6 years old, how often have you heard lately of triple As bombing to shit, and the tech layoffs? The industry is contracting and if some of these companies keep doing what they're doing they're gonna either have to further cannibalize themselves, change course or die the first option is most likely
>>
>>1730351
meant for
>>1729975
>>
>>1730349
Jesus Christ, what level of contrarian brainrot do you have to be to spout such an inane sequence of sentences
>>
>>1730347
all good games, cope
>>
>>1730357
The subhuman shill has no argument yet again. Nobody has played this "game" other than assorted shill influencers who claim it's the second coming of Christ.
Supposed millions of wishlists for an extremely niche genre? Sure, since wishlisting is free and slavs can just bot that shit.
It's nearing release and there has been no access to this game even though it's labelled as currently being in Early Access. This is exactly the same shit as The Day Before, probably the same slavtards just rebranded. Enjoy getting scammed again, Unreal Engine goyslopper.
>>
>>1730291
the 2nd last looks trannycore
>>
>>1730363
what do you even mean by "It's nearing release and there has been no access"
>>
File: 1705892948871028.png (119 KB, 336x391)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>1730363
>It's nearing release and there has been no access to this game even though it's labelled as currently being in Early Access.
Man that got me good, thanks anon keep it up.
>>
>>1730371
It's in Early Access, Ivan, or did you forget you set it that way on Steam?
>>
>>1730291
>paraccuk
>mentally ill schizophrenic
like a clockwork
>>
buying streamers works
dumb people are easily influenced by authorities
>>
Guess Microsoft also didnt get the memo game doesnt exist
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2024/04/16/xbox-game-pass-april-2024-wave-2/
>>
>>1730385
What does this prove exactly? Steam thought The Day Before existed before it was revealed as a scam, correct?
>>
>>1730351
ubisoft is working on like 6 mega valuable IPs, they dont care about whats going on in the industry, people will buy their products because they're desirable, layoffs or whatever inconsequential industry shifts don't really matter until they stop making valuable products
>>
>>1730376
>>1730367
i would be ashamed to talk about videogames if i were you
>>
>>1730362
I'm so very sorry for your shit taste
>>
>>1730397
doesn't matter how valuable their IP is, it's all made up anyways
what matters is the layman's desire to purchase new shit since it's a publicly traded company
>>
>>1730450
yet im not seeing your last played games
curious
>>
>>1730363
awww he didn't get invited to play manor lords. sadge!
>>
>>1706091
I got hyped when I heard that it's releasing soon, then I found out it's EA.
meh
>>
>>1730390
The day before did exist though. The scam part was it was a simple extraction shooter with barely functional mechanics rather than some huge open world mmo. There was a big hubub over steam allowing refunds if you played it more than 2 hours. Not something they'd do for a game that didn't exist in the first place.
>>
>>1730390
are you so desperate for this game to fail that youre alluding that its similar in scam levels to the Day Before? get a grip and get off the internet.
>>
>>1730363
kek, based pole dev broke this buck
>>
Looks nice, watched some jewtube vids with gameplay. Would maby buy in couple of months/years.
>>
It's Stronghold but without the castles.
>>
>>1729720
Ostriv is actually good. Biggest complaint is that the maps are just flat and featureless.
>>
>>1730363
>>
I've been looking forward to this game for a while.
I just want Stronghold but with diplomacy and a presistent map. That's all. I don't care if the combat is garbage, the combat in stronghold is certainly worse. I just hope they add horses and fortifications.
>>
>>1706361
>demo
>buy
retard
>>
>the Devs are already trying to curb expectations
Luhmayo, literally The Day Before.
>>
How much will it be?
>>
>>1731246
bout three fiddy I reckon
>>
>>1731246
$70
>>
>>1731245
Sorry but you can watch one of the hundreds of videos out already and see exactly what's in the game right now. If you can't manage your own expectations based on easily viewable evidence you deserve what you get.
>>
>>1731543
Don't care, Ivan, not getting scammed by your nonexistent game. The fact that you had to redefine what the game is so close to release speaks of how barebones it's going to be.
>>
>>1731562
>early access game is bare bones
WOW
>>
>nonexistent game
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1731635
Never existed.
>>
>>1731654
So you're just a schizo, got it
>>
>>1731654
like your cognitive skills
WOAAAAAAH NIGGA
>>
File: 1609412356_CGXT6473.jpg (203 KB, 638x479)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
I just want a new Lords of the Realm (II). I hope this fills that void
>>
>>1706091
Ok serious question i watched some gameplay is this basically just medieval tropico with light rts combat elements?
Not even saying that’s bad but that’s basically the crux of it right?
>>
>>1706091
How did only one guy do all of this!? Is it all AI
>>
>>1731714
more like banished or foundation
>>
>>1731723
did ppl in banished age?
>>
>>1706091
It's not an RTS it's a city builder.
>>
>>1731755
it's not an city builder it's a RTS
>>
>>1731732
Yea it was a huge problem actually when you could die off just by not building enough houses for the young to start a family until they become too old and then its too late.
>>
why both songs of syx and this game decided to add total war gameplay in to city building at the same time
>>
>>1731773
sounds realistic lol
>>
>>1731773
The problem is death waves, if too many people get old at the same time you suddenly have a massive crisis when they all die at once and your economy collapses due to lack of labour. The solution is just not building houses in chunks, you need to build them gradually, 1 or 2 a year so you have steady growth.
>>
>>1730363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kre1Mvr1_Iw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty0QVsuzlxs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0fDo0DTvL0

so which game is being played here if it's not Manor Lords?
>>
>>1706196
once manor lords win GOTY, then we would get tons of lordslike from EA, Ubisoft, From Software, etc.
>>
>>1731898
Dude, I am not buying your game with cherry picked "reviews"
>>
>>1731562
>redefine
What are you talking about the creator never said it a RTS or grand strategy game. You can find find fourm posts from 2014, it was always a medieval village builder simulator
>>
>>1728970
This is a fake screenshot. Marketplace effective radius is microscopic and there's only 1 marketplace in the screenshot.

Also why doesnt he just have roads that form naturally over time as pops trod paths? Ostriv had that in its kikestarter early access like years and years ago and that 1 hohol churns out semi-regular updates in between dodging the draft and getting kalibrated.

Ostriv also had nicer construction animations and showed you family trees of all your netizens.

This is just another hooded horse scam, but not as big of a scam as espiocracy.
>>
>>1731919
don't buy it then.
>>
>>1731984
>Ostriv had that
And it sucks.
>>
>all gameplay footage is fake
>all reviews are fake
>all screenshots are fake
Why are people so desperate to hate this game?
>>
Stop falling for the baiters.
>>
>>1732006
Because it's literally been proven that reviewers are being paid off and showing not just CGI footage but the same CGI footage.
>>
File: 4db.png (61 KB, 860x650)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>1732032
>>
>>1732033
Read the thread, dumbass.
>>
Is there leaked press version?
>>
>>1732032
>it's literally been proven
That's a funny way to say "I literally just made it up"
>>
>>1732032
>it was real in my mind
>>
>>1732032
There are literally multiple people streaming live gameplay and incorporating suggestions from chat in their games. What the fuck are you smoking to believe that's all just prerendered CGI?
>>
>>1706091
Looks generic as fuck. There must be a lot of money in the marketing though because every shill on the internet seems to be talking about it. No non-shills though so it can't be very good.
>>
>>1732079
Chat is CGI too
>>
File: jjjjj.png (12 KB, 305x300)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>1728970
>brownoids
Only a brownoid would be stupid enough to fall for all this shilling over such a generic game from an overdone genre. Literally every colony sim is exactly the same.
Wow look at my captcha
>>
>>1732124
>game looks nice
>brownoid screech squad assemble
>get called out for being brown
>immediately backpedal on all claims
Yes sar the sun rising over the ganges is beautiful today yes?
>>
File: 1710427632551637.gif (1.33 MB, 378x306)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB GIF
>>1732124
>its generic!
>the genre is overdone!
lmao these are your complaints? stop posting retard
>>
>>1732124
Why are you this emotionally invested in a genre you don't even like?
>>
>>1732033
obsessed
>>
>>1731984
>>>/x/
>>
>>1732189
its a roastie and has a fat crush on the dev
>>
>retarded unrealsloppers still defending the nonexistent slavscam game
Holy cattle. Jeet-chink slavoid bugmen. You will see on the 26th you vermin. On the 24th the flood of shilling will hit the internet. Slavbotfarms shilling in the comments and discussions too.
>>
>>1732244
dont you have a project caesar thread to ruin?
>>
>>1732276
leave him alone you jeet slav chink turk arab paki spic gook samoan indonesian kazakhstani eskimo north sentinalese shill
>>
Imagine being so mentally a video games make you shit your pants in autistic fit of rage. Why can't you fucking faggots go shit up /v/ even more than it already is? I'd rather be talking to actual unironic "shills" (spoiler alert, they don't actually post here and only exist in your schizo brain) than you fucking loser faggots. Let us talk about the game and fucking kill yourself you loser subhumans.
>>
>>1706196
>any games likes manor lords?
Fabledom
>>
imagine consuming banished clones for 10 years and still applauding yet another one
>>
>>1732333
banished clones live rent free in you are head
>>
Banished was the worst thing to happen only because it seems to be the first game ever. Retards everywhere can only compare other games to it.
>>
Watching some of these streamers play is just painful.
>start of the game
>first thing he does before even erecting his first building is preemptively lay out all of his roads in a neat grid pattern
>>
if you refer to settlers no zoomer will understand what you mean and it doesnt make sense anyway. Companies copy whats popular that has always been the case.
>>
File: file.jpg (36 KB, 640x398)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>1732437
Boss Baby syndrome.
>>
>>1732454
Settlers wasn't even the first.
Part of what made for banished's perceived difficulty curve was it flipped two established mainstays of colony building games.
Rather than big initial growth to get more workers you wanted slow but consistent growth. And farming early was a trap. Settlers was even a different type of colony game.
>>
>>1732032
Based truthposter out here exposing Hoax Horse's scams

>>1732079
Have you seen the chats? How can you prove they are legitimate and not pre-scripted bots?

>>1732244
Every time a hoax horse game gets a thread on /vst/ the trannies from discord all get notified and deploy en masse. The same thing happened so bad with espiocracy that the mods here now ban every espiocracy thread as theyre on the take from hoax horse and dont want thr TRUTH to be exposed

>>1732288
>ad hominem
This is a paid shill
>>
>>1706097
>manor lords is a sim with rts aspects.
That's the best kind. There's nothing I want more than to see my skilled artisans and essential labor force get massacred on a muddy field.
>>
>>1733056
what's up with the reddit spacing my man?
>>
I like how organic the villages look in this game. That's my biggest pet peave in a city builder, when they the cities don't look realistic or nice. I think that's my biggest problem with Anno. It looks pretty, but the cities dont look very organic.
>>
good morning sars please don't play the game and buy new Total War Game instead. Thank you very muchi sars
>>
>>1733527
Yeah I've been playing Farthest Frontier recently and while I generally like the game (outside of some annoying balance issues), the way you're forced to build everything on a grid does make everything look worse.
>>
>>1733339
I'll defer to your extensive experience on reddit for that one.
>>
>>1732000
What a waste of good digits. Ostriv is comfy and evolving your town from shitty vatnigger village to a proper town is satisfying. Village houses automatically have their own gardens and its one of the only ways for you to get a number of vegetables, honey, etc. It would be better if they would trade them themselves rather than you having to buy it first then to sell it back to your citizens. Ostriv also has livestock automatically using fallow fields, and has hay as its own production chain and a vital resource. Does your shitty scamor lords have it? No.

The best thing manor lords has going for it is the scale. In theory i think you can make proper medieval cities/towns instead of shitty little villages but that is yet to be seen. I bet you this dev has built a hard cap of citizens as otherwise the engine would shit itself. I also doubt it will have proper enough stratification between peasants and burghers. You'll have farm workers living in your town apartments just wait and see.
>>
>your livestock don't breed
Day 1 dropped
>>
>>1733639
It gets better anon
>your citizens don't breed or age either
This is a tranny simulator. The dev can screech about how this is a city builder first and foremost until the cows come home, and the cop out that it is "gameplay first, reality second" might as well be taken to its logical conclusion of press X to win. Sheep *only* produce wool, chickens *only* produce eggs, theres no animal fodder so your livestock won't starve, nor will they breed. The *only* way to get livestock is to trade. Your citizens don't breed or age so the *only* way to grow your colo- i mean, CITY is through migration. Apparently this alternate medieval europe has the same fertility policy of modern europe, in that nobody breeds and you just import people. This polack dev has just made a screenshot simulator he'll charge you £50 for.

Hooded Hoax at it again with another banger!!

I'll be going back to ostriv thanks.
>>
>>1733645
Ok cya
>>
>>1733647
You'll get some great screenshots to post on your favourite subreddit and discord for about 2 weeks and you'll be poorer for it.
>>
does he seriously spend his whole day posting the same shit over and over on fucking /vst/ of all boards?
>>
>>1733651
Oh no.
>>
>>1733653
Yes. The question is how far back it goes since people have been making shit up about the game being a farm to collect government incentives for years.
>>
>discord trannies raiding /vst/ to frantically cover up the failure that scammer lords is
Sorry but /vst/ is for critical thinkers not discord groomer fanboys
>>
Cant believe this schizo still shows up to shitpost. Every one knows this is GOTY total war killer
>>
>>1731984
>Also why doesnt he just have roads that form naturally over time as pops trod paths?
While this is neat it also can look very retarded
>>
>>1733696
This.
It's kind of ok in foundation because you can deny areas to get decent looking roads, but without that you have to go super autism to get a non spaghetti road network.
>>
I had my suspicions before but at this point I'm certain the trooncord shitposter here is the same as the pajeet from /ddg/.
Every post is a 1:1 copy, same tactics, same posting pattern. The only thing he hasn't done is go full indian nationalist but that's just because nobody has outed him for being indian yet.
>>
>>1733757
If it's the same guy then he'll inevitably admit to it in a post-release meltdown, otherwise I just think it's just someone from the same discord server or w/e
>>
>>1733780
Yeah that one samefag from discord that shows up to defend this tripe might just kill himself after "release" (early access).

I can't wait for when the dev runs away after collecting his złoty post release and abandons this screenshot simulator
>>
>>1732453
post 3
>>
>>1733639
the game is full of eastern europeans, the females animals just don't get a chance.
>>
Going by my YouTube homepage did they just hand out a preview copy to every strategy or city building streamer with more than 10 viewers?
>>
Why does every board always have some faggot that only exists just to shit it up?
>>
>>1733645
wait is this true lol
>>
>>1734162
Yep, go onto the discord or the steam forums. There are specific threads on the steam forums about how limited animal husbandry is (apparently its to "balance" livestock) and theres another thread about citizens aging. Apparently your peasants dont age and have families because this isnt crusader kings. Children just dont apparently exist in the middle ages and every "family" was 3 people.

The cope is real, even shitty skylines 2 which is an unmitigated abortion models natural population growth
>>
>>1734333
Oh theres also no rivers or lakes on any maps, apparently they arent relevant and werent a major factor in middle ages town planning.

The more youtube streams gou watch and the more you read the shallower this screenshot simulator becomes
>>
how are people excited about this? after 20 minutes of splattercat i can already tell this is a shallow as fuck lords of the realm roguelite with MAYBE 10 hours of content. simulation city builder, lol, lmao even
>>
>>1731562
Take your meds
>>
Schizo-kun, what does screenshot simulator even mean? And I thought it didn't exist, yet now you're saying it has 10 hours worth of content. I see we are already entering the backpedaling phase.
>>
>>1734161
Probably some Anno, Banished or Farthest Frontier dev mad that their grid based shit games will be btfo forever by 1 single dude
>>
good evening sars. Please do not play this banchood scam basterd game. This scam is very bad according to my boss review. I am going to work for my wife's Saree and Red Sindhi. Thank you very much sars
>>
>>1734420
Thank you sir for informing me of this scam, I almost preordered but then I read this post and it made me see how the game is a fraud with CGI prerecorded footage being shown on the Youtube. Kind regards.
>>
I get the sense that the schizo simply doesn't comprehend early access. If you don't want to buy early access games that's fine, in fact that's what I would suggest anyway unless for some reason you really want to play a game before it's finished. But looking at an early access game and claiming that it's the worst thing ever because it's missing features is just a clear sign of mental retardation.
>>
>>1733664
>THE paraslop and campaign puzzle board is for critical thinkers
delusional
>>
>>1734581
I would personally tell people to pirate just because of it being EA and the dev time it had. Still wouldn't sperg out about people just trying to discuss the game. I'm starting to believe that Shazam posters just want to maintain the status quo in the industry seeing as how all the games they lash out at are ones that can potentially cause a shakeup, regardless of whether or not it will.
>>
I can't go on youtube without seeing 50 recommendations of Manor Lords and I can't wait to play it but I don't want to watch anything and these faggots want to spoil the entire game ffs
>>
>>1734581
It is a fundamentally empty gane with superficial mechanics. Early access wont change that when the dev has said that this is all by design. This is gonna be another flawless win for shazzamlads
>>
>>1735281
I assume you have as much proof for this as for the "fact" that all streamers playing the game are paid shills who are showing prerendered footage?
>>
Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia
>>
>>1735223
They gave a key to everyone. Including me.
>>
>>1735223
click the 3 dots under wid and pick not interested
>>
>>1735295
>They gave a key to everyone
>still no cracked version
>>
>>1706091
it looks bland as fuck and the publisher only releases garbage shovelware-core shit
>>
>>1728369
BWC
>>
>>1735318
You're mom looks bland af yet here you are shitposting
>>
>it's all over twitch frontpage
oh yeah, this shit is Milhouse as fuck. I'll pass. anything that spends that much money and effort on advertising is simply never good.
>>
>>1735525
kek imagine an indie medieval banished clone from a literally who dev somehow managed to buckbreak this poor schizo nigga
>>
>>1735652
>spends that much money
Giving keys to random e-celebs costs nothing.
>>
>>1735674
yea pretty sure legendoftotalwar said they didnt pay him, they just shipped keys to random streamers and since game is wish listed so much many streamed it cause its a good occasion to gain new viewers.
>>
>>1735674
>>1735678
>he doesn't know larger streamers charge devs to play their game
lol, lmao even. yeah man sacriel and other 8k+ viewer streamers are just playing manor lords out of the goodness of their hearts and genuine interest. kek.
>>
>>1735652
>going to twitch in the first place
tranny
>>
>some random faggot crying this hard about Manor Lords
Jesus this place is worse than /v/..
>>
>>1735690
They're playing it to cash in on the hype.
>>
>>1734334
It's over.
>>
>>1735281
Just go onto the steam forums or the discord or read the dev comments about how:
- there are no bodies of water nor rivers
- peasants dont age, breed etc
- only way population grows is immigration
- livestock don't breed
- livestock only produce 1 resource
Apparently its because this isnt ck, and realism is sacrificed for gameplay but this is still being marketed as "ultra-realistic"

The expression breadth of an ocean depth of a puddle isnt adequate since its gameplay isnt that broad beyond the tacked on military system. Its just another Hoax Horse shovelware made by some polack
>>
>>1735830
Meant for
>>1735286

>>1735652
>>1735674
>>1735678
>>1735690
>>1735812
Reminder that it is still review embargoed until after release so all these streamers who havent dropped it yet are just paid shills. Will be interesting to see what actual reviews are post release. Looking forward to seeing that "mostly negative"
>>
>like 80% of posts by one guy seething about the game
Most mentally ill thread i've seen in a while.
>>
Stop feeding the baiter. He loves it.
>>
>>1735856
I think this is legit how schizophrenia works
>>
>>1735830
>peasants dont age, breed etc
>- only way population grows is magic
>- livestock don't breed
>- livestock only produce 1 resource

Sounds like Anno lmao
>>
I like ostriv so will likely pirate manor lords to try. It might be kinda shallow who knows. I really liked that flotsam game where you build on water. It's very simplistic but was comfy. I tried bulwark which is cool as a concept but it gets busy AF plus it feels dumbed down a lot. Farthest frontier is cool but again the whole area of influence I think holds it back.
>>
>>1735830
>- there are no bodies of water nor rivers
>- peasants dont age, breed etc
>- only way population grows is immigration
>- livestock don't breed
>- livestock only produce 1 resource
Ouch
>>
>>1736238
To be honest shit with ages don't look so bad. We should have new generation per ~15 years, and game probably will ended before we reach this time.
With livestock yes, it's just bad.
>>
>>1736238
there are rivers tho, crossing it gives you a debuff
>>
I don't think this game is supposed to be a 'banished clone'. It's more a classic builder with rts elements, feels more like Stronghold with more focus on economy and settlements. There's not really a survival aspect like Banished has, like survival isn't meant to be a thing or a challenge.
>>
Ostriv seems to be better still
>>
The demoralization campaign (and lack of complete steam page) is effecting me bros...
>>
>>1735830
Thank you for sharing. Will probs hold off on buying in this case.
>>
>>1736394
This.
The survival aspect comes from external threats rather than internal. I don't get the livestock complaints either as fully simulated livestock wasn't something I was expecting in the first place. Seems like a shazamtroon demoralization schizo op
>>
>>1736740
>external threats rather than internal
ive died to starvation 2 times in the 0.5 demo (thats on rutracker btw) before figuring out the basics, and then the game crashed with no save
>>
>>1736001
Anno with ground combat sounds rad but this game sounds a lot worse than that
>>
>>1736785
it had ground combat in 1404 although it was horrible, but at least you couldnt loose the whole island just by losing the port
>>
>>1736291
Then why cant you build bridges?
>>
>>1736289
Cope. By not having citizens age, make families and otherwise have their own "lives" theyre basically just abstractions that are shown on the map purely for your screenshots
>>
>>1736989
Retarded post.
>>
>>1736701
If you want to play a game that is similar by nature and actually has realistic citizen lives, livestock, and actually complex production chains, then go and play Ostriv. It'll also be cheaper than scammor lords.

Cautions
1. EA & dev lives in ukraine so he might get drafted one day and donked by an FPV
2. Some resources still havent had complete chains
3. No war system
4. Not as graphically pleasing for your screenshots
Mechanically, it is far better.
>>
>>1736990
Dev post
>>
>>1736991
>Ostriv is incredibly unfinished, and will never BE finished.
>>
>>1736993
And yet its more feature complete now and at launch than scammor lords ever will be.... curious!
>>
>>1736998
Not the case at all
>le cows only produce 1 resource
You can't even explain why this is bad as opposed to just being a design choice. Everything you're saying is like this because you're not smart enough to think through something like that.
>I-it's bad because roads don't form automatically
why
It's like
>songs of syx is bad because you can't connect canals to rivers
It's the /v/ style of argumentation where you take one random complaint, don't make an argument for why it's bad, and then act like the entire game is now garbage because of whatever random nitpicks you grabbed onto.
>>
The Ostriv dev must be really desperate for sales if he comes in here to sperg out about a different game day in day out just to shill his own game.
>>
>>1737011
give 10 trillion dollars now
>>
>>1736989
In most of games citizens is not more than abstraction, so what your point?
>Cope
Why you so retarded?
>>
>>1736991
>dev lives in ukraine
I heard he's from puccia.
>>
>>1736993
>it's not finished
It's arbitrary, it already has a lot of stuff as it is now
>>
>>1737095
>has a lot of stuff
Were we playing different games? ML is a lackluster of a game.
>>
so shizo is actually Ostriv shill/dev and Ukrainian, lmao
>>
>>1737098
Source?
>>
>>1737095
Not really. Maps look like a default flat plane.
>>
>>1706097
isn't Banished just Anno?
>>
Schizos are just mad they won't become millionaires two days from now because they weren't skilled enough to make a good game lmao
>>
>>1706196
theyre just banished clones retard
>>
>>1737097
I was talking about Ostriv
>>1737105
I agree, they need to improve it.
>>
>>1736991
>Ostriv has been a community-driven project since its first playable alpha back in 2017
No thanks lol
>>
>>1737004
>hey bro here's my hardcore medieval city builder
>cows can only produce milk no beef or leather
>bro why are you mad it was never meant to be realistic
>my hardcore realistic medieval city builder was never meant to be realistic, fucking schizo
>>
>>1737683
No one ever called it hardcore though
>>
>>1737686
no it was marketed as a hardcore total war banished killer but in reality it's a CGI fake screenshot simulator with fraudulent gameplay peddled by content creators who are all being paid. I'm totally sane btw. Buy ostriv
>>
>>1737706
no, i hate hohols
>>
>>1737706
Making up things in your head doesn't make them real.
>>
>>1737760
Enjoy your nonexistent game with 10 hours of gameplay, brownoid shill
>>
>>1737764
Says the shazamtroon discuck pajeet
>>
>>1737793
>>1737760
>>1737757
>>1737686
Good morning SIRS please thank you for redeeming the manor lords SIRS
>>
>>1737853
no indian is interested in the medieval history of europe
>>
>>1737857
>1737857
Manor lord very popular for india sir developer very smart certainly of brahmin descent.
>>
>>1737706
The dude who made it also made high quality Warband mods, he is for real.
>>
are the villages in separate tiles separate or does it simply extend the area you can build in?
>>
>>1737907
separate tiles
>>
>For trading you literally just set how much you wanna keep and it auto trades the rest
mogs vicSHIToria 3
>>
>>1737706
>no it was marketed as a hardcore total war banished killer
>>1737683
>hardcore medieval city builder
Pick a version and stick with it.
>>
stop giving you's to the schizo, that inbred mongoloid already moved goal posts and stopped saying the game doesnt exist, hope he finally ropes tomorrow when it releases.
>>
File: d0b.png (40 KB, 362x362)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>1737706
>but in reality it's a CGI fake screenshot simulator with fraudulent gameplay
>>
tomorrow
>>
is this game made by a russian or something? dunno why this faggot keeps shilling ostriv so hard in this thread otherwise
>>
>>1738775
false flagging zigger
>>
>>1738793
cope
>>
>>1738184
you're optimistic
He'll make vague allusions to how he was right because an early access game is bare bones and shift to shitposting some other game.
>>
>>1736998
Even the manor lords demo last year had more content than ostriv
>>
>>1738793
dont forget your insulin shot today, meme warrior
>>
How much will it be for real? If this guy is smart it'll be $15-25 bucks and have a discount so he gets the publicity. If it's $40+ he can fuck off and I will pirate it and shill against it and call it abandoned.
>>
>>1738978
Xenonauts2 and Terra Invicta cost 40$, so i think there's will be the same.
>>
>>1738978
this, but I think it will be $20-30 w/ a launch discount based on the other games from the publisher when similar games launched into early access
>>1738985
if it's $40 then they fucked up, I doubt this game is anywhere near in-depth as either of those titles
>>
>>1739100
>anywhere near in-depth as either of those titles
I mean arguably those weren't very deep either. Pretty shit too desu.
>>
File: file.png (440 KB, 1276x481)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>>
>>1739159
>relaxed experience.
Oh no. Does this game even have a failure state?
>>
File: file.png (990 KB, 1265x782)
990 KB
990 KB PNG
>>1739166
hehe, no
>>
>>1739166
i dieded in the demo in the first winter
>>
>>1739197
lmao what a shitter
>>
>>1739159
>dev waited till the week before his game launched to walk back all the hype he nurtured just to save some face when his screenshot simulator flops
>wont even confirm his price before launch
>>
>>1739202
Retards get too overhyped over a early access city builder and then blame the dev
>>
>>1739209
>dev spent years and years pumping up his "battle system" as the main core of the game and showcased large scale battles and formations, milked all the hype, then at the last minute says his "game" is just a tech demo screenshot simulator
>>
>>1739197
there was no demo because there's no game, gaslighting shill.
>>
>>1739209
You can't really expect double digit IQ glue sniffers to form their own opinions and expectations.
>>
>>1739220
Sorry but its april 27th where i am and still no "game"
>>
>>1739212
Exactly and everyone is saying "people that thought it was gonna be total war are retarded"

Despite it showing more combat than total trailers lmao no wonder nobdody knows what the game is days before launch after decade of development
>>
>>1739212
>>1739242
>Having a full on conversation with yourself
You know this is not even a strong narrative? I know exactly what the game is. It's always been clear.
Don't care if some random redditor doesn't know.
>>
>>1739273
lmao ML fanboys on suicide watch.
>having a full conversation with yourself
You mean responding to a post someone else made on a forum? lmao. grasping at straws now are we?
>hes the only one with that opinion, he has to be!
kys
>>
>>1739273
>You know this is not even a strong narrative?
Actually if you open steam's page, the first video is about battle, burned village etc.
Also we can see on rest of video and pics cavalry, combat equipment, marching units.
And now look on Anno1404 steam's page. No single image with army.
Then look on TW Attila page where we can see also combat, units and burned buildings, and say that Manor Lords steam page look more like Anno than Attila.
>>
>>1738985
>Terra Invicta
yeah and I pirated it and never played that shit afterwards and the game has 0 audience
>>
File: itsnototalwar.png (211 KB, 392x307)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>1706091
>it never claimed to be total war or rts
Huh thats odd.
>>
As someone who has followed the game from the very beginning I can say and know that the majority of the stuff shown was from the building aspect and only some work in progress stuff for battles. The trailer with the release date was the first one to fully show battles in a serious way. Game has always been a medieval town builder with elements of total war combat.
>>
>>1738978
lmfao join the warband its going to be 39-49.99 and no discount and the dev confirmed it will be cheaper in "poorer" countries.
>>
>>1739296
>As someone who has followed the game from the very beginning
as if that means anything nigger stfu.
If you've been following the game for this long and havent come to the conclusion its a scam im sorry there is no fixing that kind of retardation.
>>
>>1739300
Cope and seethe, I can't wait to see you have a meltdown in 2 hours while I enjoy making my comfy village
>>
>>1739302
1 hour 20 minutes
the game is way overhyped tho and will disappoint a lot of people
>>
>>1739302
stfu retard 12 year old idgaf I'm here to see this scam burn and everyone paying for this cgi screenshot simulator to rope
>>
>>1739303
If they got fooled by total war YouTubers and redditors then that's their own fault. This isn't a Shawn Murry situation where the developer overhyped and underdelivered. Only thing I'd say that isn't in the game is late stage medieval cities and a proper castle building system
>>
>>1739287
>total war is the only game with large scale tactical battles
>>
>>1739166
Having all your pops starve or killed by bandits is a failure state, but you have to really fuck up to accomplish that.
>>
>>1739287
It does have large scale tactical battles.
>>
>>1739304
Lmao this little nigger is gonna cry.
>>
>>1739304
>hello? Yeah based department? I would like to file a report
>>
>>1739305
>giving keys to the game months before EA launch to big name youtubers allowing them to basically run hog wild on what they "think" the game is
textbook overhype via proxy
>>
>>1739305
>Only thing I'd say that isn't in the game is late stage medieval cities and a proper castle building system
Proper walled cities and castles have at least been confirmed to be a future goal, even if they're not part of the EA release.
>>
>scammor lord fan boys coping and seething in real time now that the schizomind has exposed the scam
>>
>>1739159
sounds based
>>
>>1706091
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvIlHLy1fPc
ohh noo...manor lord bros ...
>>
>>1739361
Looks good. Gonna buy it.
>>
File: HYPELEVEL999.png (70 KB, 1568x331)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>1739335
Screen shot thread soon?
>>
Why does this guy keep spamming that Manor Lords is not real. What's his endgame?
>>
cs.rin is up again, just in time for someone to upload the game on it
>>
>>1739159
>sandbagging already
lmao
>>
It's real.
>>
Today is the day we see if the fire rises
>>
>>1739303
There's hundreds of hours of gameplay on youtube by now. If people are still overhyped after seeing all the game has to offer at this stage that's their problem.
Oh wait I forgot all the footage is cgi fakery, nobody has seen the real game yet, despite it being playable last nextfest.
>>
>>1739327
only one crying is gonna be you when you boot up your cgi clickbait thumbnail simulator faggot kys
>>
>>1739376
>6 hour stream of him spamming buildings and farms with a 2 minute fight
Heres your top wishlisted "game", bro.
>>
What does this have to offer over other medieval city builders?
>>
>>1739376
>seeing all the game has to offer
anon the vast majority of buyers dont watch this shit
>>
>>1739381
MUH GRAPHICS. MUH....uhhh...muh...uhhh....MUH GHRAPICS
>>
>>1739381
nothing afaik besides some more realism towards recruiting and families
>>
>>1739380
>so mad he doesn't even know he just reinforced my argument
>>
>>1739386
families that dont age or reproduce
>>
>>1739380
yea it's a city builder with combat.
>>
>>1739391
i'm not saying it's good as I haven't tried it. It looks barebones though compared to fabledom ostriv farthest frontier etc. flotsam is another game I played for a bit and was entertained some. i never really got into banished when that was a thing. i did try new cycle and some other post apoc city survival builder like it and found them kind of bland.
>>
>>1739382
>source: my bleeding rectum
>>
>>1739386
It literally has less realism in those departments (among many others) than many predecessor games, but boy howdy are u gonna get some pretty screenshots
>>
>>1739391
dlc
>>
>>1739381
Battles are what mark it out the most. Other than that it seems like a very solid city builder with good mechanics and visuals, very nice freeform building with no grids.
>>
>>1739397
you dare to make a knowledgeable statement without a peer reviewed study to back it up? a fraud i say
>>
how long is less than an hour
>>
>>1739401
>knowledgable
Lmao
>>
>>1739404
Just a small delay, dont worry and be patient. Q4 at the latest
>>
>>1737011
A Ukrainian? Shilling for western gibs using deception online? That would never happen
Anyway I can’t wait for “scammor lords”. It’s been top of my wish list since it was announced and I don’t mind paying for a legit copy instead of waiting for a broken crack. As long as the price isn’t ridiculous - my only concern is with half an hour to launch we still don’t have a price confirmed yet
>>
>>1739409
all the american aid to ukraine helped pay for development so it's gonna be at least thirty bucks
>>
Bro! You can build houses that are slightly different shaped without a grid system bro! Literally industry changing! Take all my money now!
>>
oh my zelensky!
>>
File: IMG_8992.jpg (11 KB, 270x360)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Dev discord just confirmed a few prices in major markets
US: $69.99
UK: £59.99
EU: €49.99
Central/South America: $8.99
Africa: $4.99

Reasoning behind the big difference is to subsidise disadvantaged players from diverse backgrounds to have access to the game
>>
>>1739417
Yea it looks really nice and organic.
>>
>>1739421
>$69.99
wtf is he smoking?
>>
>>1739425
Jewish cock. Also he’s announced that due to feedback there will be a day 1 patch that allows female citizens to become warriors just like male citizens
>>
imagine wasting your life like this for free
>>
>>1739421
where did you get that info steam still doesnt show price
>>
>>1739377
You sound desperate.
>>
>>1739421
>Dev discord just confirmed a few prices in major markets
>US: $69.99
>UK: £59.99
>EU: €49.99
>Central/South America: $8.99
>Africa: $4.99
Oh wow! I did not expect this level of semitic behavior
>>
>Central/South America: $8.99
>Africa: $4.99
Man the USA really fucked up south America huh.
>>
>>1739438
not much mestizos left in that region since they all came to America. what's left are old and infirm who can't leave.
>>
>>1739444
and narcos
>>
Almost an hour has passed and the game still isn't out, it's over the schizo was right all along, the western strategy gaming has fallen...
>>
Wow anon was right it really is $69.99
>>
>>1739432
>>1739421
no way
>>
40 EUROS discounted to 30 euros ITS REAL, THE ONE PIECE IS REAL.
>>
>>1739455
??
im from eu and it shows like 30$ with -25% with sale right now
>>
>already on sale
SHAZAMTROONS, WE WON.
>>
>$29.99
I want it to be $20. No video game, especially an unfinished one, is worth more than $20
>>
File: schizonigger.png (38 KB, 654x148)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>1739432
>>1739455
>>1739421
>>
>>1739463
Poorfag
>>
>>1739463
its probably Hooded horse markup, steam takes like 30% too then guy has to pay like 22% tax hes lucky if he gets 10$ per sold copy lol
>>
erm... schizobros, the game is actually out? and it's not 60$?
>>
>>1739464
>Noooo, you don't understand, price isn't real either. It's just a cgi scam
>t. schizonigger
>>
>>1739468
dont forget unreal engine lisence royalties
>>
>>1739466
I just spent $210 on a car battery yesterday leave me alone. And am going on at trip this weekend, bunch a bunch of vinyl last week. I don't mind supporting my hobbies, I just need them to be worth it.
>>
>>1739468
The game had 2million wishlists! If it was $10 I imagine he'd get more sales and marketing for free. (maybe make it 20 and 15 on sale as an entry offer). These people are too greedy, nobody's going to buy a no-name game for $40. But $15 is nothing.
>>
>>1739471
You haven’t actually installed and played the game yet. It’s a cgi scam. None of the features work it just alternates between nice looking jpgs of medieval villages
>>
>>1739476
A lot of people are buying this game. Cope thirdy.
>>
Scammor lords won’t let me buy/install. Looks like schizo wasn’t so schizo after all
>>
Does the game really come with a trojan? Why does Steam allow it?
>>
>>1739476
i think 40$ might be too much but current sale price would be fine for final product, not that it matters i never buy EA
>>
Theres a crypto miner in the install files
>theres a crypto miner in the install files
>>
>>1739486
40 regular price seems a bit high imo
>>
Is anyone else getting errors while trying to purchase this game on Steam?
>>1739493
prove it
>>
>>1739493
>>1739485
I see the depths of your desperation has no limits schizoanon
>>
>>1739497
Yea the page got stuck but then i got an email saying it went through
>>
>>1739502
Mine finally went through as well. Downloading as we speak.
>>
My steam is stella fucked up, I can't even log in the webbrowser, gives me a error lol. Literally Bannerlords moment.
>>
>>1739512
Too many people buying :)
>>
>Game is even more polished than the demo was
>>
How can this be happening schizobros
>>
>>1739522
>Polish developer
>Gets polished
Indeed
>>
>>1739512
just keep trying. you'll probably get through eventually. i was getting errors for like the first 20 times i tried to purchase.
>>
>>1739526
I got it.
>>
>>1739526
>gets charged for all 8 times he attempts to buy this scamware
Literal scammer lords moment
>>
There is some next level schizo posting going on for this game
Very weird
>>
>>1739530
I'm already curious how much scam posting we'll get when Espiocracy releases. I wonder if it will exceed Manor Lords.
>>
It's kino
>>
>>1739555
>using a script to shill your pathetic game that will be completely forgotten in a few weeks
The absolute state
>>
>>1739572
bro did the dev fuck your gf or something
>>
The combat actually feels great
>>
>Sheep can actually reproduce
what else did the shitposter lie about?
>>
>>1739581
everything
>>
File: file.png (280 KB, 548x357)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>"you can't breed animals, only buy them!"
>breeding sheep is literally the first thing you unlock on the farming path
>>
So where's the cracked version.
>>
>>1739586
It'll probably be up before the end of the day.
>>
>>1739586
why would you need crack, game released on gog
>>
>>1739588
nvm they released on gog hahahhahaha
>>
>>1739528
Nah that almost happened to me, but Steam literally blocks you from progressing when that happens by telling you that you can't start a new transaction before the previous one is resolved.
>>
>>1739590
yeah sorry I hadn't realized
>>
Do I need to assign people to storage buildings for them to actually be used? I build a granary and a storehouse but these lazy niggers just leave all my resources lying on the ground to rot away.
>>
>>1739599
Yes
>>
who said that animals dont reproduce
turns out they do
>>
File: 20240427005511_1.jpg (619 KB, 2560x1440)
619 KB
619 KB JPG
well this is going well
>>
>>1739609
Don't worry, the rain will put it out for sure!
>>
>>1739609
Nothing wrong with a cozy fire on a rainy ray.
>>
I need a Canadian to help me explain how to get mass immigration because I built like 15 extra houses and fucking nobody wants to move in.
>>
>>1739618
Satisfy needs and build a church.
>>
>>1739618
More oxen = your Indian attraction meter goes up = immigration modifier increases = more cheap labour to build your shoddy burgage plots
>t. Canadian minister for immigration
>>
>>1739627
sars how i farm dung for attracting indian immigrant
>>
You VILL eat ze berries and nothing else for the next 5 years
>>
What’s everyone’s starting locations look like? Curious as to replayability. I know you can start randomly in any of the 9 regions but does resource locations/amounts on the map change?
>>
>>1739636
Hunting seems pretty good early on and it also gives you hides to help with your clothing needs. It probably doesn't scale well past the early game though since regular animal spawns deplete super fast, but if you start in a region with rich wildlife I think hunting might be strictly superior to picking berries.
>>
>>1739637
I'm not sure, but at first glance it seems like you always have access to all resource types (at least on default settings), while their exact location and how rich they are is randomized.
>>
>>1739629
In Farthest Frontier you can actually store dung and use it as fertilizer for your fields.
>>
>>1739518
*too many people getting scammed
>>
>>1739478
You do realize nobody is falling for your basic ass bait, Its ironic though because your too retarded to understand that a game engine lisence and pre made assets does not equate to gameplay.

You prefer pretty colors
I prefer actual core mechanics

We are not the same.
>>
>>1739639
The Virgin 20 wild animals that you have to wait to replenish every other month vs the chad 400 berries that replenish quicker than you can pick them
>>
>>1739673
>Its ironic though because your too retarded to understand that a game engine lisence and pre made assets does not equate to gameplay.
>your retarded
>engine lisence
Hello Saar I’m afraid I’m not doing the needful and buying your scam game just like I didn’t buy days gone
>>
>>1739685
Rich animal nodes have 40 animals which replenish fast enough not to be depleted as well. The regular nodes do deplete really fast, but they're still enough for the early game.
>>
Why do you fags care so much if retards get scammed? Is it envy?
>>
File: IMG_8993.jpg (27 KB, 460x215)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Manor lords is just this reskinned
>>
>>1739646
There's is dung in the resource tab in manor lords as well, it just doesn't seem to be actually implemented
>>
>>1739685
>400 berries that replenish quicker than you can pick them
Bullshit. I don't know what easymode you're playing on but even rich nodes only have 128 berries by default and they start to disappear as soon as winter set in.
>>
Is there a credible download link out yet?
Torrent?
>>
File: 1704028557741258.jpg (55 KB, 649x649)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>family requests more market area for their stall
Wtf does this mean.
>>
So is the game real or not? The reviews look bottled
>>
>>1739712
Pretty self-explanatory. You either don't have a place for them to set up a market stall, or it's not big enough. Market stalls are how goods get distributed from the general pool to individual households so without it they're too dumb to feed themselves.
>>
UH, ALL THE BANDITS OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, STOP TELEPORTING FIREWOOD OUT OF MY STORAGE BECAUSE IT'S FOR WORKING FAMILIES ONLY
>>
>>1739585
did the sperg/autistic/anti-shill...lie to me?
>>
File: 1625082529605.webm (2.85 MB, 640x800)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
>>1739717
Thank you.
>>
The fuck do tools do?
>>
>>1706091
Manorbro's...not like this..
>>
>>1739732
>you share a board with these retards
>>
>>1739738
So you don't know.
>>
>>1739741
I'm pretty sure he knows.
>>
>>1739732
In the earlier demo version you needed tools to upgrade buildings, now they don't seem to do anything directly, I think they just passively improve efficiency of workers
>>
>>1739713
Obviously not im watching my friend play it and hes literally on his phone the entire time, its the most god awful boring pile of dogshit to ever be hyped in gaming history. Literally no mans sky tier dog shit.
>>
It's fun
>>
>>1739732
You need them for smithing.>>1739713
Nah it's a fake game. I booted it up and it just shows me a jpeg of a medieval village.

It's a pretty village though.
>>
>>1739791
>You need them for smithing
Actually I am retarded and can't read the help menu properly. Smithing is how you make them, but it doesn't require them.
>>
>>1739706
My rich berry node has 256 berries on default settings.Seethe more berrycel
>>
I lost all the regions except one. You cant fool around on the normal difficulty it seems, you need to start collecting taxes pretty early
>>
>>1739609
fire danger marked as not in the early access
>>
>>1739804
Yeah I didn’t realise until a year in that the trading post would be important so I wasn’t able to upgrade my houses or anything and my rival is on 3 tiles, I have zero army and apparently I’m gonna be attacked in 6 months. It might be joever
>>
buy OSTRIV instead
>>
>>1739791
OP here just wanted to say your a massive faggot, Im right, and everyone is realizing this game is massive pile of dogshit in realtime.

W for Schizos
>>
>>1739816
No
>>
>>1739817
People don't seem to hate it. High rating on steam and only a few people here are bitching.
>>
>>1739810
trading post is only for the local budget, like in pharaoh, mercenaries and some other stuff are bought from your personal wealth that is collected through taxes from the mansion
>>
>>1739822
ok vatnik
>>
>>1739817
The game is a huge success and all your hours and hours of screeching were completely impotent. Lmao.
>>
>>1739829
>game is out for couple hours, already negative reviews complaining about pricing, lack of content, bugs, ect.
If only what was in your head translated to reality. COPE.SEETHE.DILATE
>>
>>1739826
It’s even more over for me than I thought then because I was planning on spamming exports for 6 months to hire mercs
>>
>>1739825
Dude just stop coping and get real.
The game is boring as shit, the entire premise is place buildings to generate magic mana "influence" and buy 7 other tiles.

Thats it. oh and that will be 39.99 if you live in america, if you live in a shithole its 15 bucks or free on gaymepass.
>>
>>1739834
cry harder cucky
>>
>>1739837
rip
you can hire about 20 spearmen with the starting gear. And if you have metal you can starting making your own, its in the house upgrades
>>
>>1739837
You can beat the first raid with your 20 militia and a retinue, just get some stone and build your manor.
>>
>>1739849
>retinue
btw how do you hire more of them?
>>
>>1739851
On the customization screen
>>
>>1739710
gog-games
>>
>>1706091
>made by 1 man
You mean pre-made assets on unreal engine?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (7 KB, 784x57)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>1739710
>>1739882
in the other thread some anon posted this fwiw
>>
>>1739898
>6 Gigs
So what exactly does this game do that other games in its genre dont? Why would anyone pay 40$ for 6 gigs of content? Some of my mods are more than that...
>>
>>1739903
>>
>>1739903
Feel free to not download it.
>>
>>1739904
>>1739911
I mean im simply asking a question if you cant answer it then maybe someone else can?
>>
File: file.png (186 KB, 329x287)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>1739817
>everyone is realizing this game is massive pile of dogshit
Yeah I can see that lol.
>>
after seeing the poor reviews and outrageous price I've decided to finally pick up Ostriv based on what many anons have said about it in this thread. SLAVA UKRAINI
>>
>>1739943
NEver heard of this one, but it looks like Banished, which I played trice and never touched again.
But I hope you like it, Anon.
>>
>>1706091
played 1 hour of it.
its not a RTS like age of empires or total war.
its a mix of banished with stronghold, but more focused on survival and city building than combat.
70% of the gameplay is building a city surviving the winter, tipical survival city sim stuff, if you expecting the same level of classic RTS i sorry thats not for you
>>
The ai unironically crushed me.
His army was huge.
>>
>>1739997
>surviving the winter
what a joke i was watching my friend play and he had 50 berries and like 20 meat and his people were fine throughout the winter, plus no spoilage so food never goes bad
>>
File: scamorlords2.png (464 KB, 1183x1065)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
>>1739929
>Half of those reviews are shills or people gifted the product for free
No thats unheard of in the gaming industry!!11

Manorfags on maximum copium.
>>
maybe the retard is a lucky charm. Let's hope Espiocracy's launch is as good as Manor Lords.
>>
>>1740029
bot post. Jesus fucking christ what the hell is going on
>>
>>1740039
your life must be so hard.
>>
I guess I can see the appeal in being a schizo shitposter. You can just spout whatever nonsense you imagine with absolute certainty, because literally anything that proves you wrong is automatically a streamer bot shill fake news cgi screenshot made in India and paid for by the developer.
>>
>>1740030
Yeah if you have 10 pop you can survive the winter with low food reserves but then you won’t have the manpower to raise an army strong enough to fight off bandits/the AI in the spring
You spastic
>>
>>1740097
20 berries and some meat is enough for 20 ppl to survive the winter? lmfao HISTORICALY ACCURATE! oh wait...i forgot duh...it never explicitly claimed to be historically accurate!
Guess anyone who cant dump 500 hours into watching animation loops all day is a real big dummy, huh?
>>
>>1740070
I guess i can see the appeal in Manor Lords, You can just shut your brain off, give a pollack 40$ and watch animation cycles and see birds fly across the screen (kino) and anyone who says the game is bad we just attack so we protect our minds from any invasive thought that might shatter this illusion im under.
>>
Genuinely how the fuck do I stand up to this AI? He takes territory so fast and just snowballs completely out of control before you can barely do anything.
>>
>>1740122
“20 berries” doesn’t literally represent 20 individual berries you fucking spastic. It takes days to gather “1 berry” because it is clearly a representation of an entire families consumption of berries for a month - hence the fact each family needs 1 unit of food and 1 unit of fuel to survive each month. You total schizo spastic
>>
>>1740137
I’m struggling with this too but I’m enjoying the fact it’s not a hand holding walk in the park where you can easily just blob the entire map with little resistance
>>
Played for about 2.5 hours and the game so far, like the demo, is pure soul and comfy as fuck. First winter just started but I gotta go to bed. I hope the dev keeps ignoring the retarded masses and sticks to his vision because this is one of the best games of the past decade.
>>
How about some actual, non-schizo criticism?

>the AI gets way too much free shit. Most notably, it gets a significantly powerful free army and enough influence to rapidly claim new provinces, giving you no possible way to oppose them in the early game. Depending on your luck, by the time you're ready to start expanding into new provinces it's entirely possible that you're already cut off by the AI and since you most won't be able to conquer any provinces from them at that point, it's basically a game over.
>Farms are either bugged or way underpowered. They produce way too little produce for how much work they require, but you kinda have to rely on them anyway because hunting and gathering doesn't get you far in the long run. For this reason, starting in a region with low fertility is a massive pain in the ass.
>If a family loses their home (for example, because of a fire) they seem to become bugged and will stay permanently homeless even if you have empty houses available.

The game is fun but it obviously needs a lot of work.
>>
>>1740162
Nr.1:
Seems intentional to be intentional for that specific scenario. Issue being that it is the default scenario and the map is small enough that the AI can own more than half of the map before you know what's going on as a noob.
Nr.2:
Is probably intentional too, part of it is certainly the effect of crop rotation and to incentivize specializing your regions to lower the work required. Depending on the starting region you can have some mediocre fertility and need to rely on it earlier if berries and deer can't cut it.
Nr.3:
Yeah that sounds like an absolute dogshit bug which is close to game breaking.
>>
>>1740162
Yep with fertility actually fuck up.
I 3 hours tried map with low fertility and this is just shit. Will reroll maps until get rich iron + good fertility.
>>
>>1740205
>need to rely on it earlier if berries and deer
You can't do that since you need ADDITIONAL typs or food and clothes.
And good luck with spam goats everywhere just for keep leather on markets.
>>
>Squash every bandit camp that pops up to farm up some money and pump up my retinue
>Get an early territory claim using the influence
>Enemy only has 3 territories
>Tries to take another
>I bring my retinue, 1 almost full militia (don't have the pop for more) + 2 mercenary companies
>He has literally double my troops plus a full 36 man retinue
what the fuck how are you supposed to do this.
>>
>>1706091
this game is so fucking boring. Half the features are missing and the ones that are there are so fucking dumb i might as well be playing Anno and actually have a understandable UI.
>>
File: scamorlords3.png (261 KB, 1250x1180)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>1706091
Manorbros...we got too cocky..
>>
>>1740224
>Retards getting filtered.
>>
>>1740226
>he thinks this game is complex
>>
>>1740231
Too complex for you.
>>
>>1739585
>sheep dont mate unless you unlock a technology
Will your peasants losing their virginity be locked behind a tech as well? Is this game actually a simulation of the garden of eden before original sin?
>>
>>1739929
>all the paid shills with a giant tag "received for free" post positive reviews
>thousands of other reviews posted by bot accounts with an ai-generated phrase and 0.1hrs played
>negative reviews already starting
It'll be "mixed" by the end of the weekend and "mostly negative" by next week. Dev will not patch anything nor implement any "planned" features (reminder that he refuses to share a road map) as he's laughing all the way to Polska Bank to collect his złoty to go and buy an audi 400kkm over its service
>>
>>1740284
If the sales are from bots who received the game for free, how is the dev going to make bank?
>>
File: file.png (187 KB, 334x288)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>1740284
>negative reviews already starting
>It'll be "mixed" by the end of the weekend and "mostly negative" by next week.
It's trending upwards.

Better start shopping for a short end of rope.
>>
>You pretty much have to get your archers directly behind people and be shotgunning them in the back to do damage.
>>
>>1740224
>too much stuff
>not enough stuff
>3 hours playtime
Kek. “Strategy” gamers got too comfortable with slop that holds your hand and walks you through step by step. Manor lords is the great filter
>>
>>1740313
Tell me 1 thing about the game that is strategy.
There is no stratetgy, its literally just a mobile game with desktop graphics. You place down buildings for magic mana "influence" points and buy the rest of the 7 or so tiles around your starting pos. thats it...your just grinding for nothing. Thats strategy to you?
>>
>>1740138
i would "1 berry" my dick in ur mum LMAO
>>
>>1740323
God i hate retarded third worlders like you.
>>
>>1740313
>>not enough stuff
Over half the things in the game are "wip not included"
>>
>>1740162
>AI cheats in a shitty indie tech demo
What a shock
>>
am i stupid? how do you build in the new regions?
>>
File: 1694395024987944.jpg (30 KB, 224x259)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>play slow
>another lord ends up claiming all the other lands
>even if I manage to get another influence to wage war I just get my shit pushed in by dozens of armies
Well shit.
>>
>>1740382
>another
enough*

I'm tired.
>>
>>1740371
Thats not in this release itll be in a further update. The dev has not said when that update will be nor has he released a roadmap because thats just not party rockin
>>
>>1740371
Don't listen to this retard >>1740419. Go into contruction and go to the same place with the manor - built a settlers camp in the new region you own and you get the same as what you started the game with in the new region. It costs 250 of your own personal wealth.
>>
File: cdpr.png (33 KB, 273x114)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
the game is trash, there's not even a hint as to what to do beyond building a lumberjack camp, houses, and some storage. after that it's like what are you supposed to do? build a hunting camp where there's animals? a foragers camp where there are berries? stone/clay mines? firewood camps? who knows, but it doesn't matter anyways because new people never show up..
>>
unfinished mobile game lmao
>citizens don't sleep, eat, take breaks, talk to each other, go to church, they just work at their jobs 24 hours a day
>enemy doesn't build anything, just spawns blobs of armies that roam around
>can't breed animals
>no interface to manage villager jobs or see what's being produced
>super easy, then you get killed by the AI with 250 troops
>no diplomacy, goals, castles
So this is the state of gaming in 2024
>>
>>1740508
This game is trash but you're a fucking idiot, good thing you'd never be the one in charge of a village
>>
>>1740514
One of the first things you unlock is sheep breeding liar
>>
>>1740330
The retarded third worlder is whoever developed this game. Comptenency crisis is full fucking swing. Btw you're stupid, that's why you think this passes as a good game.
>>
>>1740212
Uninstall and play a better video game on your computer screen
>>
>>1740152
>this is one of the best games of the past decade.
you won't be playing it by next weekend, lmao.
>>
>refunds denied due to equity concerns, i.e to keep the price at $8.50 in africa
you cant make the shit up lmaooo
>>
>>1740525
Link?
>>
>>1740516
>nature is locked behind a tech
Do you unlock peasants having time off with a tech? Is aging hidden behind a tech?
>>
>>1740508
>the game is trash, there's not even a hint as to what to do beyond building a lumberjack camp, houses, and some storage.
That's because there's nothing more to do
>>
>>1740525
Yeah i tried to refund my €40 and got a written thing from steam saying that refunding is not available for NA, EU or Australian customers
>>
>>1740544
Post it.
>>
>>1740508
>the game is trash, there's not even a hint as to what to do beyond building a lumberjack camp, houses, and some storage. after that it's like what are you supposed to do? build a hunting camp where there's animals? a foragers camp where there are berries? stone/clay mines? firewood camps? who knows, but it doesn't matter anyways because new people never show up
1. New people show up when there is available housing and you have positive approval
2. Lmao you spastic the main economy buildings are artisan workshops which you need to upgrade your housing for and you clearly haven’t even unlocked those yet you spastic mong
>>
>>1740547
shill
>>
>>1740508
The game is only for people with a 3 digit IQ
>>
>>1740515
>>1740553
Yikes.... if this is what the Manor Lords community is like, I guess I'll just stick to Ostriv. It's a better game anyways.
>>
>>1740556
Fair enough
I've been wanting to try out Ostriv but I'm reluctant because it doesn't seem to make any progress
>>
>>1740572
The developer lives in a warzone and doesnt have a boomer publisher behind him, and yet his game is deeper and has more sovl than peepeepoopoo lords
>>
Its amazing how much seethe this game generates..
>>
It's like people have never played EA before
>>
oh my science... this game is so immersive and historically accurate
bit concerned about the lack of representation for medieval europe's BIPOC though
>>
i wonder if you can keep hiring mercenaries if you can afford to pay them all
>>
>>1740598
this.. so much THIS!!!
>>
>buttblasted vatniks trying so hard
>>
game's like ok
>>
File: Scamorlordz.png (1.78 MB, 2048x1102)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
>>1706091
Scamorlord bro's...I dont feel so good...
>>
>>1740572
I tried ostriv before this came out and it does plots similar with gardens all that but more automated. The graphics are more basic however it does update frequently. Works well on 4k UI scaling etc.
>>
>>1740694
Thank you for fighting the good fight and sticking it to those evil indie devs!

>>1740699
The graphics seem a bit bland but what mostly put me off so far is there doesn't seem to be any goal or endgame to it all, and every screenshot looks samey
>>
>>1740706
Indie devs? Since when could indie devs gift dozens of big name youtubers presents? Since when did indie devs have 100s of youtubers shill his game? Since when did indie devs ban people for actual discussion? Since when did indie devs EVER behave like this? You got sold its okay, happens to the best of us, just learn you are gullible, Naive and foolish.
>>
>>1740708
>devs gift dozens of big name youtubers presents
What presents?
>>
>>1740706
Yea ostriv looks samey. Goal wise notuch of one but it does seem further along than say manor lords. Farthest frontier lots of updates has alot but again wish it had some ostriv or manor lords in it. I always end up in a grid type with it plus certain styles due to the various buildings have area of influence instead of street or open distance.
>>
>>1740514
>>citizens don't sleep, eat, take breaks, talk to each other, go to church, they just work at their jobs 24 hours a day
False.
>enemy doesn't build anything, just spawns blobs of armies that roam around
True.
>can't breed animals
False, sheeps have tech.
>no interface to manage villager jobs or see what's being produced
False, you can see in their home.
>super easy, then you get killed by the AI with 250 troops
False, if you killed by AI you didn't keep tempo.
And it's hard to keep tempo on low fertility.
>no diplomacy, goals, castles
False again - we have goals, diplomacy in wip, manor is sort of castle.

Why you do this, anon?
>>
Leaving aside all the things that can be considered lack of content due to early access, e.g. lack of policy and investment options, I have 2 actual grievances with the game. The roads and the "freeform" building plots
>roads prefer to go straight
>you have to go out of your way to make curved roads
>you can only set 4 points for building plots
>as a result you almost always end up with stretched rectangles
>>
>>1740853
>Aside from all the obvious blatant bs like charging full price for EA, 7 years development, ect my 2 ACTUAL grievances with the game are roads
kys shill
>>
>>1740783
Who is paying you honestly? There isnt even AI in the game omg your so fucking retarded it hurts to even think something as retarded as you was given a life
>>
>>1740750
Like gift bags, medieval helmets, ect
Just buttering them up before they review it.
>>
>>1740863
You just got that from Volound, known incel and not a great source overall
>>
>>1740862
>hurr durr
I got you.
>>
File: Chalmers.jpg (112 KB, 584x439)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>1740708
>>1740863
>dev gave youtubers presents to butter them up
>>
>>1740857
Seethe, cope and dial8 mate.
>>
>>1740880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsRmu8IFrok

They got given stuff like metal helmets.
>>
>>1740853
>you can only set 4 points for building plots
>as a result you almost always end up with stretched rectangles
Personally what I do is place roads as a barrier to allow me buildings that aren't rectangles
>>
>>1740886
Fair enough.
>>
>>1740853
You can only set 4 points but if you don't put points on a vertex/corner it will go around and sort of give you an extra point
>>
>>1740708
>be solo dev, the very definition of indie
>work on a game for many years and build up interest and a following because the game looks very interesting and soulful
>interest grows and turns into hype
>get picked up by a publisher to deal with marketing and all the organizational stuff so you can focus on developing
>publisher does some marketing stuff
>that means you're now a AAA dev and the definition of evil

This shit is getting a bit ridiculous mate, why are you so mad at this game?
>>
why are chuddies itt seething over the game? post your chin before continuing btw
>>
>>1740902
>my heckin single deverino !!!11
That has been determined to be false.
He has a team, He has dozens of the most popular youtubers shilling his game 24/7 (find a negative review I dare you) If he is indie then im fucking santa claus lmao
>>
>>1740906
Nobody is seething just pointing out the obvious and shills are desperetly trying to come up with talking points about why the game isnt a massive pile of steaming dog shit. (which i predicted 5-6 years ago) feels good to be right
>>
>>1740891
I wasn't lying dude, This game sucks ass and only retarded zoomers who are comatose smoking dab pens actually enjoy it.
>>
I think the game looks pretty and I like the sketch or your village that is draw when you zoom out
it's incredibly barebones like how I thought it would be
I'll probably mess around for a while more, this game will probably be good with a lot of content, just not right now
>>
File: copege-copium.gif (522 KB, 112x112)
522 KB
522 KB GIF
>>1740929
>I THINK
>it LOOKS
>PROBABLY be good with alot of content
>Just not right now
>>
>>1740950
yeah more or less, that's all I can really give you
I'll be going back to syx soon
>>
>>1740886
>single dev
>has money to throw at big youtubers gifting them expensive medieval knight replica helmets
Still no walls or castle in the now "purely" city building game. Also that will be 39.99 plus tax (:
no roadmap cause fuck you pay me
>>
>>1740960
>I'll be going back to syx soon
as you should, and rejoice cause 1.0 is coming hopefully before the year is out
>>
ahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ahahahahaahahahahahaha
Here's your saviour of the genre or something.
>>
>>1740965
I'm excited
>>
>>1740921
Ok, you're right in all points. Now fuck off
>>
>>1740974
okay fair enough. Consider /vst/ spared from my wrath...for now...
>>
>>1739817
kek actual op here, didn't read thread in a while, was funny to see it's still up. why the fuck are people larping as me i dont even have time to play the game
>>
>Enemy Baron shits out 300 troops and claims all 8 tiles despite not even having a single building on the map
Kek what a load of pointless shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.