[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5cb3f0efa941d.jpg (74 KB, 728x960)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>be Zerg player hardstuck in diamond for over a decade
>other races mock you for playing a "cheesy" and/or "easy" race
>kinda tired of playing Zerg, decide to try Terran for the first time ever
>have literally no idea about build orders, timings or whatever
>I just play marine-marauder-medivac with some tanks and mines every single game
>hit masters in less than 35 games

This shit is hilarious because I just realized I've been playing against turboshitters abusing an OP race all this time. Not only that but Terranfags are easily the biggest bitching crybabbies in the history of gaming.

PD: Marine micro is piss easy compared to ZvZ ling micro, marine spread is also piss easy compared to muta spread
>>
>>1748305
>wiring all that to complain about being successful
You should be a P player
You'll have fun winning whilst having 60 APM at Masters 3, you'll get into semis in tournaments by knowing just one build order, you'll get to experience the ultimate army comp - the deathball.
You''ll still get to whine about not winning IEM or GSL or whatever.
Play P it was made for you, whiny boi
>>
>Zerg players whine about Terran
>Terran players whine about Protoss
>Protoss players whine about Zerg
Sounds like the balance is still working
>>
>>1748305
I understood none of that
>>
>>1751664
i hated protoss and zvz, had a lot of fun in the other matchups (sc2)
>>
>>1751717
I only started playing protoss in LotV, but the zerg match up is hell cause they expand forever and you can't do shit about it, but if you try to expand like them you get crushed.
>>
It really took you a decade to realise that T bioball is a legit braindead army comp ?
>>
File: rps comp.jpg (52 KB, 603x684)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>1748305
>>1751664

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.