[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Spoiler Image (532 KB, 1419x1411)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
Are they gonna kill him off?
I’m hoping they don’t since they could do a lot with the character
>>
>>1749420
You magnificent bastard
>>
File: 20240506122958_1.jpg (522 KB, 1920x1080)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
Anyone else who plays City Wide Revolt?
I have these Hana Section 1 Decks that I made but I don't like the light cost investment for Reach Heaven. It refunds itself next scene with "Through Violence" and gives me Haste and Strength on the Scene After.
But Unyielding Faith is cheaper to play and can actually clash with Non-Counter Dice. Conviction is an alright alternative to 1 Strength.
In terms of Passives I have Lawbringer giving all my pages a 4-8 Block die at the end and Temperance giving me +1 Draw and +1 Strength at the Start of the Scene if I have any remaining Block dice by the end, which is where Reach Heaven/Through Violence comes in with its "On Play" nature. Naturally this dilemma only really exists for long fights
>>
>>1749469
I play it. No i don't understand how my decks work on a mechanical level. I just build singular strike cory.
>>
Anyone have that pic of Red Sheet Sinclair that got turned into Reimu?
>>
>>1749469
I uhhh. I use Natalie gun deck on floor of Philosophy and uhhh big numbers happen.
I would drop ceaseless and at least one another card in favour of two copies of Witch's whims. Light + draw for 0 cost is fair.
I don't like CRW Hana all that much. Something about using Trigrams every scene rubs me the wrong way. Also I can't remember how every one of them interact with skills and text is too small.
>>
>>1749765
Witch’s whims is bad without Legendary. Hana Light recovery and draw beats it.
I personally love the fact you MUST play trigrams to actually get anything out of Hana cards. Besides, you have Tabitha to baby you if you can’t keep up with your trigrams
>>
>>1749786
>Witch’s whims is bad without Legendary
Not that bad from my expirience. It's just fast Unlock. I think alternative would be that Zwei card, that gives 3 light if you keep counter dices. Don't remember name atm. Something like last line of defence.
>Besides, you have Tabitha to baby you if you can’t keep up with your trigrams
It's exclusive page. And I just forget to use them.
>>
God, I love Santiago's page. Nothing will compare to spamming out 3 light cards at the enemy.
>>
I have a schizo theory. What if the mirrorverse genocide is happening and nobody is noticing it. People forgot about Catherine, so who's to say they don't forget about the random shmucks who died thanks to the boughs?
>>
>>1750169
You'd waste boughs to delete random people?
It's more of a retard theory not schizo.
>>
>>1750186
It happened to Catherine, and nothing is stopping the same events from happening to other people. There are probably dozens of evil mirrorverse hopping variant trying to kill themselves.
Btw this doesn't mean all of the bough kills are happening in the universe we play in.
>>
Havent payed much attention since the g*cha, Has PM said anything about their next game yet?
>>
>>1750197
Yeah. Turns out making gacha and working on another project is too hard, so they postponed everything to focus on Ligma Company.
>>
>>1750197
Enjoy the PM version of the mcu
>>
Why did jannies spoiler the thumbnail?
>>
File: 1606450485517.jpg (583 KB, 1115x877)
583 KB
583 KB JPG
When I reached the age of sixteen, my father began to initiate us into the mysteries of the cabbala of Sephiroth. First, he gave us to read the Sepher ha-Zohar, or book of splendour, which is so called because nothing can be understood of it at all, for it sheds so bright a light that it dazzles the eyes of the mind. Next, we studied the Siphra di-Zaniutha, or book of concealment, which at its most explicit might well be thought to be written in riddles. Finally, we were shown the Idra Rabba and the Idra Sutha, also known as the greater and lesser Sanhedrin. These are dialogues in which Rabbi Simon bar Jochaï, who wrote the two preceding books, simplifies his style to the conversational, pretends to instruct his friends in the most basic knowledge but actually reveals to them the most astonishing mysteries; or rather, all the revelations that come to us directly from the prophet Elijah, who secretly left heaven to join Simon and his friends under the pseudonym of Rabbi Abba.
You non-initiates may think that you have got some idea of all this Holy Writ from the Latin translation which was printed together with the original Chaldean in 1684 in a small German town called Frankfurt. But we cabbalists laugh at the presumption of those who believe that all that is needed in order to read are the physical organs of sight. That may suffice for some modern languages, but in Hebrew every letter is a number, every word a learned combination of signs, every phrase a terrible formula, which, when correctly pronounced with all the appropriate aspirates and stresses, could cause mountains to crumble and rivers to dry up. I do not need to tell you that Adonai created the world by the Word and then made himself into a Word. Words strike the air and the mind, they act on the senses and on the soul. Although you are not initiates, you can easily grasp that they are the true intermediaries between matter and every order of intelligence.
>>
>>1750756
Because its a disgusting phoneposter image
>>
>>1750224
So it's a mess of fan-service and threat scaling that makes the entire thing unapproachable?
>>
I just found the thread because I tried to make it with that image
Hokma’s realisation was kinda dull
>>
>>1751782
Sort of, they pretty much made Dante the savior of the multiverse. Because N corp wants to commit total multiverse death.
>>
>>1752000
I respect them as far as them not going full force with it of involving all literature or something, but multiverses will always be shit. Involving N to that extent when they were previously unmentioned (as far as I'm aware at least) isn't exactly great, but I don't know what established corp could threaten all theoretical universes, so it'd have to be someone new if they wanted to go that way.
>>
Man, Greta’s page is kinda ass
>>
>>1752557
>kinda
This might be one of the worst.
>>
>>1752563
I dunno what they’re thinking with it
One unique passive that costs 5 points and it only works on offensive die when bleed is on the target
Yujin has one that’s just plus 1 to all die all the time, so that being Greta’s only passive is really shite
You think she’d be the bleed queen, not the bleed fool
>>
>>1752702
It's just Dong-Hwan page that is slightly more customizable. It doesn't help that you need to beat the game to unlock her own version of Disgorge Innards. Bleed support dropped rather hard towards SoTC.
>>
>>1752557
Tbdesu a lot of the ensemble pages are bad. Prime example? Oswald. His passive is literally just attribution bait for Yujin. The best ensemble pages are Argalia and Tanya. The latter who has more effective HP than the designated "tank."
>>
>replaying Ruina
>beat binah realization on my first try
>can’t beat black silence
I dunno how I did this the first time
>>
>>1753354
Should add that I’m trying to do it with Hod only
I bite it near the end
>>
>>1753380
How? You have team-wide healing and +2 dice power for one guy.
Post decks
>>
>>1753619
Turns out I never had enough light gen and page draw lol
>>
>Friend doesn't want to play LoR
>Come over to his house and force him to watch skibidi toilet official movie
Yep yep yep, psychological torture is needed.
>>
>on distorted ensemble
>want paying attention and forfeited when I loaded the game
I’m going to kill myself
>>
>>1755028
never mind, the game fucking crashed and I never lost anything
>>
Well I beat the game without touching Yesod, Gebura, or Binah (I only used those two when I had to grind the red mist book)
Probably the most fun I had with the game
>>
File: 1561624764380.png (415 KB, 640x640)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
>>1755677
That's probably what I'm going to do next time I play through LoR, on a side-note, damn, I forgot how nice and comfy it is here.
/lcg/ is such a a shithole goddamn
>>
>>1755804
I'm surprised by how much easy power you can get with Hod and Chessed. It's sort of nuts. Plus non-nix tiph has insane amounts of damage with pierce.
/v/chads are laughing at you btw
>>
>>1755804
Do you think our war with ABIB was just a pointless tantrum? There's a reason we fought tooth and nail to avoid the fate of being sent to /vg/.
>>
>>1755842
I like how the floors gameplay style can represent the sephirots personalities
>>
I wonder if the Anon who's grandma painted those pictures of the Library, Blue Reverberation and Crying Children is playing Limbus. I especially wonder if their grandma made any more paintings, they were very good
>>
>>1756035
Can you post them?
This sounds really cute
>>
Ayin lost
>>
>>1758824
...the losers competition.
>>
>>1758827
And won the even bigger losers competition.
>>
>But we aren’t allowed to go anywhere. Carmen just wants to keep us confined here.
>She’s a good person. I hope you’ll open up to her soon.
>I don’t want to get to know anyone else, all I want is to be with you.
>I can’t promise to be next to you forever.
>There’s a lot of things that I’ve been mulling over for quite some time, and I thought I may find some answers for them here.
>Some of my thoughts may be so absurd that the answers to them might not exist at all.
>Or, even if the answers do exist, they might vanish too soon...
>But, in the process of searching for those answers, I will be able to cast off my shell.
>Then I can fly away at last, leaving my heavy body behind...
>Sometimes, I have no idea what you’re talking about.
>I don’t know where you want to go, but promise that you’ll take me with you, Enoch.
;_;
>>
I can just post lobcorp stuff here, right? /vg/ is too fast and scattered, and /v/ threads only appear around update days as fitting the self-made rules
>>
File: 1610556801765.png (387 KB, 866x699)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>1760150
Sure, why not.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.25 MB, 1900x906)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>1760170
I beat Chesed core today. Playing kaizo mod
>>
File: 1715918149949.png (2.9 MB, 1916x3232)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB PNG
>>1760170
And this is my facility this run, but this was from a few days ago. Today I got and cleared Porccubus and Nameless Fetus and Chesed core. They made Porccubus a WHEN THE WORK RESULT WAS GOOD abno with a counter of 2 and they made Fetus drop counters FACILITY WIDE when he hits 0, and his counter is still 1. He's also a WAW now for obvious reasons
>>
>>1760172
>>1760173
I forgot to say but I meme repo'd back to Day 36 after clearing Chesed core and playing Day 38 to clear Binah's first mission and to grind boxes to rebuy some gear. From the Chesed core win, I lost
>Laetitia + Today's Expression (HE armor) agent
>Solemn Lament (WAW and Pale) agent
>Spore agent
>Hypocrisy agent
and I had all of that in my facility already except Shy Look, who got banished from a previous repo loop. Plan next time I play is to Day 36, then do Tiphereth core on Day 37, then do Gebura core Day 38 if the facility state is good enough to take her on. Then most likely repo back to Day 36
>>
>>1760173
>Overhaul mod
I've heard about this one but I never bothered with mods in LobCorp. Sounds interesting, I might try to do another LC run after finishing my current backlog.
>Spoiler text
Sounds horrifying enough.
>>1755842
God, /v/ is almost unbearable especially with the current Election Season. At least there was a good thread that happened a few days ago.
>>
>>1760423
It's this one
https://www.nexusmods.com/lobotomycorporation/mods/96

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.