[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: LakefedTeaser.png (1.89 MB, 1176x936)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
Have you played any country in the Lake Federation in Anbennar?
If so which and what path did you go?
Recently Sunjalla, the monarchical splinter and the incipient Kalsyto(standard unifier) MT have been added to the BB. The latter is far from done but some of the mechanics are there already AFAIK.
The Steam update is releasing in mid June, so for the next month incomplete content will be fleshed out but little new will be added.
Also why the fuck do Triunics dislike mages? so unrealistic baka
>>
File: ibevar bros.png (16 KB, 610x129)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>
File: 28c.png (369 KB, 680x509)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>1750457
>>
>>1750457
I've just consulted the fuckchart and Elves adn Goblins are compatible to the degree that they produce sterile offspring.
>>
really hope that Kuiika or however it's spelled MT is going to be expanded upon. as of now it's frustrating in establishing an interesting nation/lore only to be barebones as all fuck in implementation. it also feels like a tag that like bianfang gets its own unique formable if you tell the khets to fuck off instead of a generic horashesh any of its neighbors can form as well
>>
File: 20240226190200_1.jpg (1.21 MB, 2560x1440)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>1750474
You're damn right they do
>>
>>1750457
“Alexis” That’s a guy by the way.
>>
File: GMlG2EaXoAAYwPI.jpg (97 KB, 1179x1546)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>1750996
My troon radar goes off whenever I see a she/her on discord
>>
>>1750474
If the Ibevar Elves keep up their fucking around practice with Goblins fate is gonna bite them in the ass and birth fertile half Elf Goblins into existence.
>>
>>1750457
Every time lol
>>
File: 1651856544737.jpg (151 KB, 694x553)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>1750457
>Reminder [fetish headcanon forced into the mod]
When and why were these people allowed to contribute? Is it a discord problem?
>>
>>1751054
yes it is a discord problem
the % of alphabet people in the discord is absurd, especially the active ones...
And I reckon that is also the case in many other discords.

Discord is literally a breeding ground for them
>>
i dont think that elf x gob stuff is in the game, its just the furfag making shit up
>>
>>1751054
Like 90 % of "contributors" modders etc on discord and in general are either trannies or "allies". Moddings gay as fuck now. Goes for all nerdy hobbies.
>>
>>1751082
I'm pretty sure there's a goblin with an elven wife in the Deepwoods, don't remember the name and can't be bothered to check. And I'm pretty sure that goblin is someone's self-insert fantasy.
>>
>>1751105
transgenderism has hit nerd hobbies harder than crack had the nigger communities
>>
>Harpy rape fetish and literal sex slave race
>Anons: BASED AHHH I'M GONNA COOM

>Elves are nazis who do anal with goblins
>Anons: NO NO THIS IS BAD
>>
>>1751082
It's the canon lore chud and you will accept it.
>>
>>1751194
It's bad because you can clearly tell that the guy decided to arbitrarily stuff that into the lore just now, with the sole reason for the decision being that today he fapped to a doujin of goblins raping elves. Tomorrow he'll fap to a trap human getting raped by ugly goblin chieftesses, then write up an elaborate plot about it and stuff it into the official lore. These sorts of retards should never be allowed anywhere near a WIP product, especially not the dev team.
>>
>>1751194
Yes. I like beautiful things, and I don't like ugly things. Sexy harpies good, ugly goblins and trashy midgetfuckers bad.
>>
>>1751059
We have to go back, back before the scourge took roots.
>>
>no one responds to the OP
lakefedbros....
>>
>>1751396
he should shill his tag somewhere else, no one cares about FP
>>
>>1751396
>first campaign I don't know that lake fed niggers are all called into each others wars so I let them colonize for me, then I don't know how retarded their level of development is so I can't integrate the vassal I create there
>second campaign they unify in 50 years and are the top dev tag
Gradually, I began to hate them
>>
>>1751194
Most harpies are sex while gobbos aren't so yes
Unless gobbo females are shortstack sex then it's ok
>>
File: 133629.png (16 KB, 566x99)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
Say it isn't so, the cannor lead is a streetshitter?
>>
>>1751396
I have had the forbidden plains disabled ever since that was an option so I can't answer your question about which tag you afk with for 100 years is cooler.
>>
>>1751396
Lake Fed and the Forbidden Plains are the worst parts of Anbennar, and nothing short of scrapping the whole area and starting over from scratch will ever redeem that part of the map.
>>
>>1751559
why is sentence that associated with Indians?
>>
>>1751577
*that sentence
>>
>>1751577
lurk more saar
>>
File: 1704253112140424.jpg (107 KB, 517x591)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
The inofficial anthem of Luciande:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tKQLhqcyew

Post a tag and post a theme and quit talking about discord faggots, faggots
>>
>>1751621
Tag: A1751621
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S280Pqq3T_w

>>1751563
Counterpoint: The Serpentspine exists, so the Forbidden Plains cannot be the worst region. Every problem with the Forbidden Plains is only a problem because of the Serpentspine
>>
>>1750457
wtf, elves are based?
>>
>>1751621
Hul-az-Krakazol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc0sJvtKrRM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48MnZKUSXbI
>>
File: beAnbennarDevs.png (4 KB, 605x27)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
Why do the fucking retards in the dev team keep insisting on making Venail weak? This time their excuse is 'Venail colonizes Aelantir too often, leaving no space for other colonizers'. Have they considered maybe it's not fucking Venail's fault?

Retards literally leave not a single region of Aelantir free for colonization. Ynn, Eordand, Taychend, and Kheios are full of tags from the start of the game. The Trollsbay gets filled immediately because they spawn in adventurers so early no one else has a chance to even interfere. Ever since they added Araya to the Effelai other tags can barely cope, and they even forced new, utterly irrelevant tribes into fucking Amadia of all places.

What the fuck is a dude meant to colonize? Can you blame the AI for not picking your shitty 'reclamation' ideas? They certainly aren't going into fucking Sarhal, considering there is like five provinces they can actually take there. They're definetely not getting to Haless without some major rebalancing, and even if the does get there all the colonizers get fucked ever since they added the Rending (which still doesn't work with trading companies, and they seem to have no intentions of fixing their shitty design.)

What is the point of the AI colonizing? Might as well go full steam with what they've been implementing and just say 'Cannor doesn't colonize anyone and is the weakest continent by 1836, lol' since that is clearly their intention. WIth the exception of the gommo, of course. Because the long-nosed, greedy fucking jew-expies had to be in every corner of the globe since some jewish dev constantly push for it lmao.
>>
>>1751890
what other colonizers the 50 fucking adventurer tags? and isn't venail colonizing good because you as the player is able to take their weak colonies as free land?
>>
>>1751890
>Gommo-bashing
Brother, the fucking Hierarchy never properly colonizes because they never start taking colonizing ideas as their first 2 pics.
Also the gommo expands by event so obviously that would happen reliably...
>>
>>1751647
Forbidden plains being dogshit and boring is the fault of the best region of the mod? FP dev cope at it's finest.22Y4
>>
File: 1500years.png (524 KB, 564x553)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
>mages le bad after 1500 years
I'm still mad
captcha: 2GAYJ
>>
File: The more she shat.jpg (141 KB, 951x357)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Jay writing his book
>>
>>1751955
>And also the duel between the Mountain and Oberyn Martell ended at first contact
>>
The Great Ording mission tree mentions elven pirates in the winebay.
When the fuck am I getting my elven pirate tag, Jay you fucking hack fraud?
>>
>>1751979
You can get your pirates after you help him write his book.
>>
>>1751890
I have never seen AI Venail not fail catastrophically at colonizing.
>>
File: 4chan-lmao.png (180 KB, 860x838)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>1751890
>>
File: wearesoback.png (197 KB, 813x769)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
We are so back
>>
>>1752021
why do you post screenshots from the 'cord
>>
>>1752024
its funny
>>
Anbennar jumped the shark
>>
>>1752046
It really did. Devs must understand that nobody cares about Sarhal and other new shit they are making. Where is new fun, content for Cannor?
>>
New update June 14. Anything you girlies are excited for?
>>
File: Silvermoon_C.jpg (2.16 MB, 1550x1200)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB JPG
>>1751621
Phoenix Bloodgroves
>https://youtu.be/bSwzMgZqcR4?si=F808ZWLmL0_fNIHG
>>
File: 1714744812498053.jpg (5 KB, 169x299)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>tfw you're a human in Escann between 1424 and 1444 and an orcish warlord defeats your lord in honorable single combat
>>
I want to like this mod but it feels soulless. I only like some of the ideas they have for fantasy unit progressions analog to pike and shot, and line warfare. Maybe its the shitty art they have.
>>
>>1752385
Elaborate
>>
>>1752385
It is soulless, but there is fun to be had.
If you're new, which tags did you play and what playstyle do you prefer?
>>
>>1752387
I cant put my finger on it, nothings really catching my attention in the world they created for the mod. I like the idea of verne, the command, also that you get orc slaves as colonizer though that is barely represented ingame. It just feels thrown together in a not thought out way. And with art I just mean the loading screens, they look shitty, uninspired designs for arms and armor and creatures.
>>
>>1752389
I played Verne so far, colonizing in notSouthamerica. Was okay, but I guess I didnt take the most feature rich nation. What nation I like to play depends on what I want to larp as, but the idea of fantasy colonialization is pretty cool.
>>
File: 20240128144224_1.jpg (939 KB, 1920x1080)
939 KB
939 KB JPG
>>1752395
Huh, Verne was my first nation too. It's one of the smaller mission trees out there.
If you like colonialism, the go-to tag is Venail. It is an old but massive mission tree all about diaspora Elves returning to Aelantir and depending on your path, creating a police state at best, and turning the natives into magic-batteries at worst.
There are some native colonizers also, like the wood elves in the North-West like Pelomar who can can form Eordand which is all about reclaiming the continent from within and expelling the invaders while also opening a fey portal to cut across half the globe and fuck shit up
Mykx is a pirate nation of demon worshipping Gnolls, that spawns around 1500 when you start as Viakkoc. Mykx is all about pillaging until they figure out how to make magic crack. Then they pillage and cook drugs.
Dwarves do lots of colonizing as well, either from within an ancient hold, or from a newcomer adventurer band that wants to reclaim the Serpentspine mountain, now that most of the Orcs are gone. The Serpentspine has some good quality control and most of their mission trees are great. Check https://sites.google.com/view/anbennar-missions/ to see if a tree exists yet. There is everything from beer brewers who dug too deep, to terminally angry volcano Dwarves and even telescope Dwarves who are progressively losing their fucking mind when they realize the stars are looking back down at them
>>
>>1752422
>that spawns around 1500 when you start as Viakkoc
It spawns from any tag that controls Viakkoc's capital. You could be a sun elf tag or a cannorian tag and still spawn it.
>>
>>1752052
I actually find some potential in Sarhal (though they really cucked themselves by removing the angel from the Mengi or however they're spelled. they seem boring as shit as of now) but it is baffling that they devote so much time and energy to massive continent expansions that are only 1/3 done while many of the key cannor players have downright skeletal MTs compared to say those in bulwar/haless/etc.
>>
>>1752385
Any particular unit groups you like?
>>
>>1752153
Arg-Ordstun MT
Hopefully some good Valley Ogre content
Artificer rework
Not too keen on the other stuff.
>>
>>1751890
Why do the devs hate Aelnar so much?
>>
>>1752052
I care about Sarhal, I just don't play there because there's absolute fuck all for MTs in the region.
>>
>>1752840
Anti elf bias.
>>
>>1752840
Anti-Portuguese bias
>>
>>1752840
Racism is BAD.
Ignore the fact Elves are literally, provably superior to Ruinborn.
>>
First-time player here. Started with the elf island since it looked like it would be good for colonizing. Keeping the mainlanders mostly out was a chore, but it was rewarding in the end. Or it would have been if stacked nations hadn't popped in anyway.

Also, I feel like I fucked up a bit. I only took the decision to reclaim the Empire after i had finished with colonial-rush, so now it's weird that the game wants to give me +1 colonist tradition over heavy ship combat one. Also, the civil war was clunky, but sort of fun. It was nice to see the other nations jumping in. The worst part was having to give up control of the maintag to the AI who promptly clicked every mission and spent all of my gold-reserves on inane shit. I wish that they made the AI more passive during such a mechanically clunky war.

Also, this is the first time I've played eu4 in like ten years and, my brothers in christ, clicking dev hundreds of times is so annoying. Surely there could have been a better way, johan. Surely.
>>
>We like new contributors and want to see the mod grow, but at the same time we don't actually help or make it easy for new people to contribute.

>Yes, you have to go through content review. No, you don't know better than me, why the hell are you opposing my decisions? If I tell you to completely rework your proposal and change it so it fits what I want, then you do so or the proposal is not going through.

>Yes, you have to go through content review. No, you can't have fun systems even if they don't affect performance or even if you do all the work yourself, why do you keep asking? If we don't like it and don't want to waste our precious time reviewing it, then it is not going into the game.

>Yes, you have to go through writing review. What do you mean we need more writers? You just have to wait weeks for an actual review, and most of the time you'll have multiple pieces of content that will be stuck and unable to be PR'd while you wait for your localization to be approved. No, this is not a problem, stop bothering us.

>Yes, we have multiple regions that are basically the fiefs of core members of the team. Want to contribute to Gerudia? Bulwar? Serpentspine? The Alenics? The Lencori? Tough out of luck, you will do things EXACTLY the way they want, and if you misstep even in the slightest you'll be heavily chastised for it. No, we don't care if some members of the team are actively hostile and demeaning to any who attempt to step into their region.

Why are they/them/ze/zim/xe/xir like this?
>>
>>1752913
>comparing writing review to content review
Shut the fuck up, writing review is based and fast
>>
>>1752923
>writing review is based and fast
>fast
lmao
>>
>>1752913
uh oh melty.
meds now retard
>>
>>1752977
He is 20% right, you know?
>>
>>1752977
Stop posting the same shit faggot, you get nothing for licking the devs ass
>>
>>1753090
Batavi stop trying to get the praise of 4chan retards, you all amount to nothing
>>
>>1752643
Unironically lakefed had interesting unit descriptions, dwarves too to an extent. Cannor humans feel underdeveloped probably because all their fluff is ancient by now.
>>
>>1752913
You keep coming here to cry to 4chud Batavi.
>>
File: l-intro-1643830658.jpg (376 KB, 1600x900)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
Did Batavi really ruin his image enough for him to catch strays?
>>
>>1753117
The Cannorian tech group is one of the oldest and hasn't been really considered for a proper facelift by anyone important enough to make it happen. I'd certainly be up to do it if I had a patron within Cannor leads to support the project.
My personal favourites are probably the Dwarves and Ynnsmen. I have a soft-spot for goblin tech groups, solely from the crazy inventions they come up with.
>>
>>1753247
Someone proposed a seperate Escanni tech group
>>
>>1750422
Playing as Sunjalla rn, how do I get mission tree?
>>
>>1752589
Getting rid of the angel in the crater was the biggest scam ever. And it was quite literally a rugpull because at first they claimed that we would be able to reform the angel empire in some way but so far it looks like they have dropped the concept entirely.
>>
>>1751647
No region can ever outshine the serpentspine, it's all aurius fault! he has deliberately denied every interesting proposal for FP
>>
>>1753512
I think the point is that the Serpentspine cuts off the Forbidden Plains from the rest of Halcann and that lead to the lore being more boring and inward looking
>>
Is it true that Anbennar has trans/pronouns content?
>>
>>1754074
Yes, look at zyujyut for example. Everyone is "genderfluid" and changes gender depending on their job
>>
>>1753111
>>1753120
4chanbennar bros... I made 1(one) post in this thread and it wasn't that one. I don't post here nearly as much as you schizos think, but I can't really blame you as some people here occasionally seemingly impersonate me which is hilarious

>>1753122
Idk what I did to piss off 3ish retards here, crossposting some highlights to the discord? Being cordial to the alphabets? Need I remind these chronic complainers that I made 6 MTs, several religions, formables, hundreds of events, thousands of lines of loc etc for this community to enjoy, of which most are very well received and perfectly fit into what the /vst/ crowd looks for in an MT?
Imagine boogeymanning one of the few devs who actually comes here and talks with you because ???

>>1752913 is partially right of course.
The dev team HAS created documents to teach coding and many on the team are very willing to help, so the helping bit isn't 100% true.
The burgeoning review government is something only mapgamers could come up with, they love their institutions.
Don't be mistaken into thinking that everyone should get free reign, there are PLENTY of retards making idiotic proposals, and many get too overambitious on their first project. But the amount of steps one has to go through nowadays are simply too much.
I recommend anyone wanting to contribute to try to circumvent as many steps as you can by writing your own loc and being cordial with the region lead

>>1752934
tell us what happened lad
>>
>>1754083
How do we know you're actually Batavi? Maybe you're just someone pretending to be Batavi in order to argue with the people who accuse others of being Batavi.
>>
>>1753833
It doesn't even make sense. The Centaurs invaded through dense northern forests to savage Escann before their not-Genghis was defeated? And no centaurs are there now?
>>
>>1754083
Why the fuck are you impersonating me?? To make people think I hate gays? Fuck off I'm not like you losers
>>
>>1754083
i'm trans btw
>>
>>1754080
Isn't that kind fucked up? People being forced to behave as X because of their job
>>
>>1754141
It means that I get to fuck you in the ass if you're a cook and it won't be gay
>>
>>1753833
It's because of how the mod was developed, it's like an MMO world where the expansion pack areas are tacked on and don't touch the "main world" (cannor/gerudia/divenhal/bulwar)
>>
>>1754144
It's still retarded, there should be another pass through the Serpentspine around Escann
>>
>>1753471
and now we're left with what, "benevolent" slavery and fighting the hags?
they basically designed the region with the angel as the primary gimmick then removed it, they should just totally revamp the region if they're going to choke like that
>>
>>1754167
It was revamped though? What do you think is missing?
>>
>>1754110
Centaurs were originally from the Deepwoods (which used to be much larger) before Emperor Castan Beastbane burnt the forest and forced the Centaurs out.
>>
>>1754257
>the nomadic horselords were from the dense northern forest, not the steppe
like i said, retarded
>>
>>1754260
Did you never consider that Centaur culture has just evolved during their thousand-year exile in the steppe?
>>
>>1754083
I'm trans and love the Ynn and am an active member of the 'cord btw
>>
>>1754260
It might suprise you, but most fantasy have centaurs be forest creatures
>>
>>1754260
The centaur people had a much higher cultrure before C*stanor genocided them and forced a trail of tears into the Forbidden Plains.
>>
>>1750422
>>1750422
>Start as Saloren
>Buttfuck Lorent by vassalizing Wineport and triggering defensive war
>Form Roilsard in 1450
>Become EoA emperor in 1460
>Get a powerful mage
>My mission tree turns me into a republic for some reason
>Lose emperorship and get rivaled by my ally Gawed
Another campaign ruined, which BB nation should I try next?
>>
I can't bring myself to give a shit about new stuff in this mod anymore. We are all in the EU5 waiting room now.
by the time they implement the insyaa holobungas are complete we'll have 40,000 province kino simulator that runs faster than vanilla Victoria 3
Looking forward to MORE MISSION TREES MORE GOVERNMENT BUTTONS just feels silly when there's a way better game coming out that doesn't have them...
>>
wait so this mod is for both eu4 and ck3?
>>
>>1754488
CK3 and V3 are still WIP stuff, no idea when they will release(if ever...)
>>
File: image-28.png (1.53 MB, 1104x691)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>1754488
There was also one guy working on CK2 version. I don't know the current state of that mod
>>
>>1754488
v3 mod is never coming out, ck3 mod is limping along and might be playable befor eu5
>>
The fact Johan said there could potentially be a way in the future to allow the map to change during a game in Not-EU5 means you can turn the world into the deep woods and fey cumsock orcs
>>
>>1754555
>map change
as in the terrain changes? or also in the map somehow?
for anbennar i wish you could (re)build cities into urban terrain, for example Oddansbay for Gnomes/Reverians, it's supposed to be a ruined cities that once rivalled Castonath, but its just a farmland province
EU5 Anbennar could have more terrains that way, ruined cities filled with quests and monsters turn into urban centers
>>
>>1754600
urban terrain is retarded and any transition to EU5 that keeps it as it is would be a massive sign of incompetence.
Old cities don't deserve a special status, any localities should have the potential of becoming built up
>>
>>1754602
disrespectfully disagree x1 (you're retarded and you have shit taste)
>>
>>1754622
>hurr durr somehow the ruins of this city stay and dominate the landscape 1000 years after in a proince that is 1000-10000 km squared
no u
>>
>>1754628
you should go back to vanilla if you want your realism-autism
scale and aesthetics are different in fantasy
>>
>>1754628
>hurr durr somehow the ruins of this city stay and dominate the landscape 1000 years after in a proince that is 1000-10000 km squared
Yes. Ancient ruins ARE a fantasy trope.
>>
>>1754600
It was asked in relation to Dutch Polders and sea reclamation so probably a stage beyond simple terrain change
>>
>>1754600
Actual terrain changes
>>
>>1754702
By this I mean the physical map
>>
>>1754706
that's pretty cool, hopefully its not limited to dutch polders, I want to take my mongol horde and ruin the irrigation networks throughout the fertile crescent and turn that shithole into a uninhabitable desert a thousand years early
>>
>>1754633
>>1754645
>uhm no chuddie, we HAVE to represent city ruins as terrain
Eu5 is a realism game, either your locality is small enough for the city ruins to dominate the landscape, ruins which HAVE to have a reason to not have been eroded away or not have been inundated with sediments, or your ruins are dumb and should be represented as underground bs or a modifier
Even a city of 10 million only occupies about 1000km squared of land and that's at most 1 single HRE locality, meaning that multi-city BS like Castonath or Viswall are DUMB
>>
>>1754751
>muh realism
sperg
>>
>>1754751
IT IS A FANTASY MOD YOU RETARD
>>
>>1754752
>>1754754
If you want big artificial environment you need to justify them
>>
>>1754757
why? it sounds cool, shrimple as
>>
>>1754751
Based
>>
and yes the Dwarovar makes no sense and should be removed
>>
>>1754766
>aelantir makes no sense and should be removed
This is a slippery slope. Gott strafe realismfags.
>>
coolness is a reward for making an internally consistent world
no one is asking you to explain magical physics down to the t but if you are not able to explain the scale, geography, lifecycle of plants and animals and their bodies, the logistics of expanding settlements other than "we are... le digging" and associated rewarded etc.
you don't deserve le cool caves
>>
>>1754771
nah
>>
>>1754771
songs of the eons tier autism
that project did not end well
>>
>>1754779
what happened?
>>
>>1754782
tranny programmer gave up and the cis guy running the project couldn't continue it
>>
>Playing as Arg-Ordstun
>MT requires me to have a rivalry with Ruby Hold
>Ruby Hold doesn't exist

What am I supposed to do in this case?
>>
>>1754920
post it on the 'cord in suggestions channel, or bugs, bugs get faster reaction
for your game, debug_mode, find the mission's code
mission XYZ
move on
if you want the reward, switch tags and release it
now I realize what a retarded mission that is, ruby hold is a shitty tag that doesn't expand, how is it supposed to be a relevant rival for arg-ordstun by the time the map is revealed for you...
i swear, some writers dont even play the game
>>
>>1754751
The size of Castonath and Viswall on the game map aren't literal. Just like how in vanilla Venice is a huge blob instead of a tiny impossible to click on island.
>>
>>1754972
EU5 will remove bad Venice, so there is no excuse for EU5 Anbennar
>>
>>1754920
Are you sure? There's only one mission that requires a rivalry in the whole tree and it's not with Rubyhold, and both missions that interact with the tag A20 will target the owner of the Rubyhold province if A20 doesn't exist.
>>
>>1754602
>urban terrain is retarded and any transition to EU5 that keeps it as it is would be a massive sign of incompetence.
I agree but not because I don't like urban terrain in EU4, but because of how EU5 works. You can create Towns and Cities in any location so having "urban terrain" is nonsensical. Assigning the properties of "urban terrain" to Cities makes more sense. Densely populated province with lots of buildings = greater burgher promotion/urbanization, more trade weight and so on, and all of that is already in the vanilla game. Plus, since you can build Cities in any location, having specific tiny provinces made to put cities in doesn't make sense either, and that's the only context where the military aspect of Urban terrain should apply. so basically vanilla EU5 already does "urban terrain" and does it better, all the economic advantages exist for every city not just pre-existing ones, and the military advantages don't exist because they're nonsense
>>
>>1754751
>or your ruins are dumb and should be represented as underground bs or a modifier
Given how many unique buildings EU5 has, any anbennar EU5 mod would probably do away with the 900,000 province modifiers. The days of adding a single building shitting on performance are over. Buildings can actually be buildings instead of modifiers/wonders/ideas/government mechanics/whateverthefuck
>>
>>1755010
But will we get urban terrain icons?
>>
>>1755014
No, because it wouldn't be "terrain". In fact EU5 doesn't even have "terrain", it has vegetation, climate, and topography. Cities are none of those things. Maybe topography in really extreme cases like dwarven holds. It's not even applicable
>>
>>1755020
No pretty pictures, no buy.
>>
>>1755010
Other reasons for urban terrain are so those provinces can produce "urban" goods like cloth or paper, so those provinces can have specific minority modifiers modeling the city's population, and as a place to stick Centers of Trade.
Caesar doesn't need any of these workarounds. any location can produce an unlimited variety of manufactured goods with the proper buildings, pops, and inputs. Every location has minorities already modeled in the vanilla game. Any location can have market buildings.

Half the systems in Anbennar are janky workarounds to turn EU4 into a simulation and Caesar already does this stuff by default. Like the migration events are replaced by actual pops and migrations. Or the "battlemage academies" modifiers can be replaced by actual battlemage auxiliary units you can buy and incorporate into armies. The rianvisa or great insubordination or kinstrife type stuff are already how regular rebellions work. Ravelian society modifier spam can simply be replaced by spreading actual ravelian minority pops or checking for urbanization. Instead of designing a whole unique mechanic where Castanor builds province modifiers through repeated events to represent roads, you can just build fucking roads.
>>
>>1755020
so how will dev and defensive bonuses work then
>>
>>1755093
It works the same but it's more in-depth. You could in theory have jungle mountains, arctic mountains, desert mountains, forest mountains, etc
>>
>>1755093
We don't know everything about it yet. But Forest acts like a fog of war/vision blocker (and Woods blocks vision from the sea), river crossings still give penalties, there's still "bad terrain" for attacking. There's also a "frontage" stat for land units so maybe variable combat width. Terrain affects control propagation/proximity which will likely impact logistics. There's also a new unit stat "combat speed" which seems like it's how fast units move during battle, maybe rough terrain caps combat speed which makes cavalry weaker
>>
>>1754503
Good map, I hope it gets finished one day.
>>
>>1754751
It's a fantasy mod you fucking autist.
>>
File: dwarovarleadkek.png (9 KB, 499x72)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Ovdal Tungr mission tree designer arguing with the cucks in the discord about why the Genocide of Goblins is completely justified and would totally happen. Way too based. That's why they're going to deliberately sabotage the Ovdal Tungr mission tree somehow, we all know it. It will never actually be pr'ed.

.>>1754479
What do you mean? You aren't excited for the nth wholesome chungus everyone is friends and nothing bad ever happens noblebright mission tree? How could you say something like that?

Also, EU5 will have mission trees. They've already confirmed it. When every DLC for EU4 is literally just adding new, busted mission trees you'd be a moron to think they'd get rid of the feature in the sequel.
>>
>>1755674
Hey kid, you know the OT is changing it now? He's not part of you lowlives, go suck some cock somewhere else chud. Stop lurking on the discord and jacking yourself off to dev-social
>>
File: you.jpg (64 KB, 750x713)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>1755687
Just pissed, shat, vomited, cried, and dropped to my knees while gargling on my neighbor's cock. How could he do this to me? After all the investment I had in his mission tree?

Can't you handle a joke faggot? I just thought it was funny to see everyone in the channel immediately object to the idea that goblins in Bulwar might be treated less than favourably by the peoples they invaded. Get real. Already where this was going, since you trannies are all unable to bear seeing something morally reprehensible being added to the mod. If you don't want others to make fun of you, hide dev-social away from the sights of the common people, so that we don't jerk off to how hilariously highly you morons think of yourselves.
>>
>>1755674
I think its strange that people think handling recent invader is the same as random holds purging people that lived in a place since forever.

Dunno why Auirus would focus on Tungr not expelling Goblins rather than remove the purge requirement from many Serpentspine tags.
>>
>>1755674
I don't see why it'd be required for OT tbqh
even if it's not in the MT you can still do it. This just leaves the option to tolerate the goblins. Which isn't weird at all for OT specifically since the Copper Dwarves wouldn't have seen hide nor hair of a goblin for over 6,000 years. It's not like serpentpsine dwarves that fought them daily for eons.
this is why EU4 style mission trees are dumb in Anbennar anyway, instead of choosing what to do someone else already decided and railroaded it for you, it's like the antithesis of the tabletop games the setting is supposed to be mimicking. I couldn't give less of a damn about what the "canon" future is in a fucking made-up setting
>>
>>1755700
>It's not like serpentpsine dwarves that fought them daily for eons.
Adventurer dwarves didn't fight goblis for millennia and many genocide or enslave them anyway
>>
>>1755695
Because the "recent invader" is no threat to Odval Tungr, isn't really trying to invade them, is actively trying to become civilized/demonsterized, and copper dwarves wouldn't have any particular reason to hate goblins other than they're ugly beardless midgets
In the serpentspine the "purging people that lived in a place since forever" is actually just defeating hated enemies that you've been locked in a constant war with for millennia and making way for your own people to prosper. If there's anywhere purge requirements make sense it's in the serpentspine, imagine trying to build a town in a place where belligerent orcish raiders or goblin guerillas still live. Everywhere else in the world there's at least a chance for peace. The serpentspine also has events that specifically debuff you if you keep minorities around, even outside of MT requirements, because your people just fucking hate the other races
>>
>>1755707
>and copper dwarves wouldn't have any particular reason to hate goblins
They literally fought them recently
>>
>>1755706
Goblins don't get enslaved, except by orcs. Orcs are the ones who get enslaved en masse. Goblins are free enough in cannor that they end up owning businesses, running cities, and attaining positions in government. In theory it's because orc slavery is justified as "reparations for the greentide" but really it's probably because orcs are better for labor.
>>
>>1755712
>Goblins don't get enslaved
Haraz Ordlhum does so, also Bayvek happens because Goblins flee Escann
>>
>>1755715
>Haraz Ordlhum
They'll enslave other dwarves too if they can get away with it.
>>
>>1755716
sure but that was not my main point, the point is that out of all Dwarven tags outside of the East Serpentspine none have a better inlore reason to expel Goblins.
Exodus Goblins live on land that belongs to living people
>>
>>1755720
Every dwarf tag gets Reclamation of the Serpentspine modifier on the first day of the game. That's your in lore reason
>>
>>1755740
????
>>
>>1755691
based, have a (You)
>>
File: 1688728745665073.png (916 KB, 849x653)
916 KB
916 KB PNG
what's the earliest circumnavigation you can get in anbennar? feeling proud about this one, feiten rules the waves (and the sky)
>>
>>1755707
>In the serpentspine the "purging people that lived in a place since forever" is actually just defeating hated enemies that you've been locked in a constant war with for millennia and making way for your own people to prosper.
Okay but how come it's fine for dwarves to do this to goblins but a big no-no when the Germans do it to the jews?
>>
>>1755674
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abuh5nnuMIY
>>
>>1754920
Just crack open the mission tree and add "limit = { exists = A20 }" before the rivalry and "else = { NOT = { exists = A01 } }" after it.
>>
>>1755908
>*else = { NOT = { exists = A20 } }"
>>
File: gawedhasfallen.png (22 KB, 1072x146)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
Gawed has fallen, millions must perish.

Besides no longer being a quantity-focused nation, Gawedi also aren't human supremacists anymore. Basically their two most well-defined and easily recognizable traits have been gutted, all because one guy decided to make Gawed into an England-expy. Now, they are bland, soulless 'All the Gawedi are a wholesome family, smile :))' with a touch of 'I-it's n-not like I h-hate you!! I'm just s-slow to trust outsiders!!'

They used to be my favourite nation, now they're swiftly becoming garbage. Wex butchered (Lothane never used a sword lol, Wex is partitioned by 1450 lol), Gawed butchered (Oi mate, you got a magnate loicense to be selling that damestear?!??!), Alenor butchered (Reject civilization, return to hippie wolf). Only Marrhold still stands, though I may simply not be aware of whatever horror they've inflicted upon the poor gryphon riders.

Name worse lore rewrites. Come on, I'm waiting.
>>
>>1755010
while I don't disagree about terrain there absolutely should be modifiers in certain provinces highlighting that they were historically urban and now ruins that give some bonus to city creation or whatever for their particular race.
>>1756007
I don't mind trimming down their seething about all non humans but removing their elf skepticism is absolute retardation
>elves from within gawed
doesn't even make sense in the current lore and would also require revamping telgeir's MT since the premise is they were the "progressive" elf friendly dynasty who got told to fuck off. not to mention removing a key distinguishing factor between them and the elf lovers in lorent
>>
>>1756007
uh oh melty
>>
Thinking about buying the subscription again and getting back into Anbennar. Who should I play as?
>>
>>1756211
Given that there's a Steam update next month, I'd recommend Arg-Ordstun when it drops, as they'll be getting a MT.
I'd probably recommend an One Xia or Azjakuma playthrough otherwise.
>>
File: thkingen.png (59 KB, 680x680)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>1756007
>elves from within gawed
But they migrated from Aelantir... isn't one of the pillars of Anbennar's setting that "elves are new"?
>same with the halflings
Don't they treat them like lackeys? Like the bit at the end of LOTR? Wasn't there a whole theme about that, industrializing with cheap halfling labor or something?

Well whatever, it's just a shame it's being given a bland coat of paint, and on purpose too. The most important thing in a setting like this is that the world is varied, removing conflicts and grudges and hatred makes it more samey and bland
not to mention it's just shittier writing. The distrust of elves was supposed to be because Maldorian came as an invader and made an enemy of the Alenics, unlike in Lencenor and Anbennar where the elves came as cooperative liberators. Erasing that interaction erases the history and diversity, it makes the worldbuilding weaker and more boring for no reason... pretty sad to see.
>>
>>1756007
>unironically made "not racis', just dun like 'em" the lore
kek
>>
>>1756007
Gawed has literally always been an England expy.
>>
>>1756007
The quantity shit was always stupid because they were always supposed to be less populated than Lorent
>>
>>1756007
Dunno why you are over-dramatizing it, it makes it seem like you don't care.

>Gawedi also aren't human supremacists anymore. Basically their two most well-defined and easily recognizable traits have been gutted, all because one guy decided to make Gawed into an England-expy. Now, they are bland, soulless 'All the Gawedi are a wholesome family, smile :))' with a touch of 'I-it's n-not like I h-hate you!! I'm just s-slow to trust outsiders!!'
On one side I understand, because it makes no sense for Gawedi to just interpret thing through a racial lense when the only people they have a conflict with is Elves and maybe Halflings, not Dwarves or Gnomes.
On the other this take of "lol they only care about outsiders, ayneone of any race can be accepted" is such rose glasses bullshit that is on the level of "there is no racism within Bulwar"
>Wex butchered (Lothane never used a sword lol, Wex is partitioned by 1450 lol),
I hate Silmuna fans so much, it's such blatant childish writing when they try to insert their trashy lore in the setting making it even worse than it already was.
People that see the world in black and white despite pretending otherwise should have no place in writing pre-modern fiction
>>
>>1756249
I'm not sure how you can make Maldorian a big deal... wouldn't Gawed just crush him if that's the case?
>>
>>1755799
Id wager 1500
>>
>>1756007
Another Lencori win.
>>
>>1756286
>On one side I understand, because it makes no sense for Gawedi to just interpret thing through a racial lense when the only people they have a conflict with is Elves and maybe Halflings, not Dwarves or Gnomes.
Not that anon but Gawed is on the border with Escann and Grombar, i.e. they firsthand saw several neighbouring nations be overrun and destroyed by orcs. The same applies to the kobolds to their west (also they literally hunt kobolds for sport). And while it isn't really shown on the map The Reach's lore has it being full of werewolves, trolls, and other monsters that terrorize the humans there.

I think it makes perfect sense that, of all the regions in Cannor, Gawed would probably be one of the most bigoted towards outsiders. They shouldn't be specifically human supremacists though because they should also be just as hateful and distrusting towards other humans too, given that they also have the longstanding rivalry with Lorent and to a lesser extent Telgeir and Vrorenmarch and the Reach cities and that they also have to deal with fucking Gerudian viking raids.
>>
>>1756096
get new material, zero.
>>
>>1756549
Don't blame me for my copycats
>>
Who are the Israel (good guys) and Hamas (not people) of Anbennar?
>>
>>1756670
gnomes and kobolds
>>
>>1756670
>good guys
>jews
just because you don't like pakis doesn't mean the enemies of all mankind are on your side, rajesh.
>>
>>1756670
Israel would be Venail/Aelnar elves, retvrning to their ancestral heimatland and destroying subelven squatters, the ruinborn elves (Hamas)
>>
>>1756670
idk, but I say nuke em both!
>>
File: 1687240206995831.png (2.6 MB, 1583x879)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB PNG
what is this new formable and how does it have a bulwari half-elf culture ruler, I didn't even know that was a culture you could get
>>
Who are the Destiny (based neoliberal) and Hasan (leftist terrorist apologist) of Anbennar?
>>
File: 1701894425294611.jpg (81 KB, 1024x772)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>1756670
>>1756679
>>
>>1756734
Vrorenmarch and Rogieria
>>
File: Screenshot (536).png (3.37 MB, 1920x1080)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB PNG
What would Lucian's religious policy be like?
As far as the Regent Court goes, Lucian seeks knowledge, so would he align with the Dame? He is all dark and sneaky like Nathalyne? He likes to hunt like Falah? He likes horsies like Adean? Vampires' very existance seems like an affront to Nerat, so that wouldn't work.
And honestly, no religion really fits the guy. Reddelian science worship then?
Praying to Corin seems ridiculous, but if i want to stay RC, i would need to take Religious ideas now.
One of Luciande's national ideas talks about him being somewhat lessez-faire with his subjects as long as they pay taxes and he is not hungry, so i could even go Tol*rance, to reflect that

I'm still in the first part of the MT, before it expands. I don't know if the later missions answer this question
>>
>>1756670
Telgeir and the Gawedi.
>>
>>1756007
>Only Marrhold still stands
Vertesk is still bussin', unless they rework that too and make them be sad and repentfull about their ebil slavery
>>
File: 1691542900707287.jpg (897 KB, 1920x1080)
897 KB
897 KB JPG
these orcs are no joke, 82% war score, mostly occupied, all battles lost, they are still in the green and won't accept peace deals
Brasur is still alive I suppose
>>
File: 1712911098568215.png (1.36 MB, 1341x577)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>1756842
that's such fucking bullshit
>>
>>1756842
Don't you automatically gain a bunch of provinces once you win anyway?
>>
File: 1696493490017948.png (755 KB, 917x695)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
LOL
ROFLMAO
>>1756847
not sure, hasn't happened, I started Esald, event fired, one vassal switched to me, Frozenmaw DoW'd me, I beat him and I get this bullshit
>>
File: 1709164313982567.png (860 KB, 811x839)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
not sure what's the logic behind the vassals getting released back? im literally the old state that was there before them, they sided with the orcs, why would Crovis care?
>>
>>1756849
>+60
That's pretty stupid. Length of War modifier would take almost 12 years just to cancel that out... At that rate it's better to just white peace for 5 years, then declare with Anti-Monstrous Conquest. Or even just wipe their army, peace for money then instantly no-CB them once they're crippled.
The only time this type of shit should be used are for civil wars and rebellions that are supposed to slog on, or for the Thirty Years' War because it's supposed to last thirty years
>>
File: itsoveralenbros.png (27 KB, 709x161)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>1756783
Yes, you are right. It is good I did not say Vertesk in that first post because it seems the gremlin already got his grubby hands all over Marrhold, purely to spite me. It's unironically over, the Alenics are to be rewritten to irrelevance, from Alen River to Dameshead Sea none shall be safe.

Where is a normal man to enjoy himself with this mod? I will take refuge in Gerudia, they have yet to remove Bjarnrik's events about purging the trolls, though Î fear it will not take much time before they/them turn their eyes north. Farewell, brothers, the Alen was enjoyable while it lasted. For now I shall find comfort in the cold embrace of my new Gerudian Harpy Waifus.
>>
>>1756945
Why are drama troons like this
Looking at you too
>I wonder what 4chuds are talking about
>I wonder what discord troons are talking about
>>
>>1756775
I think you're meant to go Corinite like most of Escann, which is also what Corvuria does so it could be a general tendency for vampires. Hide your monstrous nature by projecting yourself as a righteous crusader, that sort of thing.
>>
>>1756670
The Lencori and Alenics
>>
>>1756945
womp womp retard, wait until you realise the gerudian harpies are made a trans person
>>
>>1756702
Bulwari Half elf shouldn't even exist as a culture since both human and elves hate half-elves in Bulwar
>>
>>1757019
It's just double reverse psychology. He's false-flagging and naming specific regions to try and get them changed. it's actually a pretty good idea. We should all say we enjoy how racist and homophobic the EoA is so devs are forced to overhaul it and give it all new stuff.
>>
File: 1634057586156.jpg (128 KB, 1080x1080)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>1756996
quick someone post about how chuddy the forbidden planes is so they get fucking rework it quicker to own the 4chuds
>>
This setting fucking sucks if the only discourse it generates is chud goonseshs
>>
I love playing as moonhaven and genociding round-eared niggers.
It's my favourite activity. I'm especially pleased about the devs putting so many humans inside moonhaven's starting borders, that way I don't even have to expand in order to secure a supply of vermin to brutalize and set fire to.
>>
>>1757116
ok batavi calm down, we know you constantly seek validation from this thread but no need to go this far
>>
>>1757123
Brother i don't give a flying fuck abour moonhaven.
Bunch of tea-drinking cumguzzling she-elves

If i wanted to gaslight someone into reworking a tag i would make them fix the damage they did to my birdriders when they dropped the valley and filled in their entire northern border with literally who's
>>
File: gremlingremlin.png (12 KB, 430x98)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>1757019
What part of Anbennar ISN'T made by a transhuman these days? lol

>>1757116
Moonhaven doesn't have a Sarhali branch yet, retard. There aren't any black people in Cannor in 1444 except for Black Kastanorians.

>>1757047
Stop telling them how bait works. I was about to post another discord pic of them discussing what I posted here in 4chan so we could have another wholesome cross-platform discussion, but now you've ruined it.

>>1756007
>>1756945
Since this is going to be posted and discussed on the discord anyways: Enkelados, you little gremlin, know that I have some measure of respect for how you took up the Alenics and finally started giving them some content. Not only the Alenics but Cannor has been dry as the Salahad for years, and at last there is a smidge of hope on the horizon.

If you end up reworking the Gawed mission tree, don't fuck it up. Don't go full Northern League chud, at least give us a Monarchist Mission Tree Expansion for those who don't like republics.

And for the retard who couldn't get past the Captcha: We call that the Great Filter. It's to keep idiots like you out of here.

That said, I'm going back to the warm embrace of my harpy waifu. See you later, losers.
>>
>>1757116
Whatever bro
>>
>>1757134
bro PLEASE go outside, no one is taking you seriously you manchild
>>
File: 1649481589535.jpg (9 KB, 320x320)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>Trannies are making changes to the mod just to spite random anons
Jesus Christ, what is wrong with these people? Why are they so hateful all the time?
>>
>>1757019
>trans
"enby"?
>>
>>1757203
Whenever I see shit like that I know the mod is already in its death spiral. It's maximum retardation to break the world and lore JUST to spite some dude on 4chan because that dude said mean things online and hurt their feefees.
>>
>>1757278
This retard only looks at 4chan screenshots
>>
Why did they change all Bulwar flags? New Brasan flag looks terrible
>>
>>1751396
I hate lake fed. They just unite out of nowhere, instantly become GP#1 and start blobbing everywhere. They're unironically worse than Lorent or The Command even if those 2 are technically stronger
>>
>>1752153
Escann goblins finally getting MTs and a formable. Will go Snotfinger-lite
>>
Where do I post about how sarhal is racist and hates troons so they remake the region to not be boring
>>
>>1757203
Do I understand it right? Devs are so insecure that a random anonymous post on 4chan makes them lash out in anger and rewrite their own lore?
>>
>>1757408
>>
Lake fed is so fucking BASED! I love how they blob all over the plains every single game and genocide the trannytaurs who always fall like 6 mil techs behind everyone else (fitting because they represent uncivilised, subhuman barbarians)!
>>
Why are these devs so retarded, Marrhold was fine as is now they’re gonna change it just to spite a single thread on 4chan?
>>
>>1757427
It appears so. As I understand it, senior developers basically split the mod into little regional fiefdoms where they can do whatever they want while Jay is preoccupied with his (supposedly existing) book. It's impossible to dislodge them, go against their vision, or do anything new if they don't like it.
>>
File: 1696450404573479.jpg (12 KB, 472x300)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>1757203
>be me
>watch anbennar devclash (one of the older ones)
>Insyaa dev comes on and starts stammering about how he made the super special warforged trans because he wants to piss of chuds or something
I'm like: bro, get a life.
>>
unfunny non-genuine dramabait

tags for this feel?
>>
>>1757545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD6_FG_d3RQ
>>
>>1757442
Batavi, that's how the old guard did the regions too, please I beg you to go outside
>>
isn't marrhold one of the fan favorites? since it doesn't matter in jay's V3 period "book" it is of no consequence
whatever, I had my fun when I first played it once it came in to existence, it was good when it got an MT, I will never play V3 ever again so what do I care
yes, I am coping and seething
>>
>>1757571
Do you guys know what's being changed? Or are you just babyraging from one retard's comment?
>>
File: 1656023954670.png (123 KB, 540x371)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>1757607
It's hilarious to me that you retards accuse us of babyraging while you monitor this thread 24/7 to complain about it on your discord server. Do you really not see the irony?
>>
>>1757561
The old team was opened to suggestions when they were in the spirit of classical DnD. You know, like the setting is supposed to be. Now it is obvious modern-day stuff in every region on every continent.
>>
>>1757328
discord troons wanted to look like they were doing something so they changed old content
>>
>>1751054
>When and why were these people allowed to contribute?
Always and because they make up like 80% of the people willing to work on this shit.
You need a particular kind of mental illness to waste your time doing this shit >for free, and like most mental illnesses, it leaves you vulnerable to all kinds of comorbidities.
Discord being infested by alphabet groomers is likely why they all go dysphoric, yeah.
>>
>>1757630
You are a 4channer, you are beneath everyone in society, go outside and get a job. Maybe then your parents could be proud of you
>>
this bait shouldn't work
>>
but it do
>>
>>1756996
its hard to not look at the discord troons when xer are the ones making and changing the mod
>>
File: 152408.png (633 KB, 644x639)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
Hey discord friends !

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back. TTD
>>
File: IMG_0345.png (72 KB, 472x468)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>You are a 4channer, you are beneath everyone in society, go outside and get a job. Maybe then your parents could be proud of you
>>
>>1757662
My brother in Moloch you are a troon
>>
uhm

/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

???
>>
>>1757720
/lgbt/ is few alleys up, xister.
>>
POST GORE
POST GORE
POST GORE
>>
I'm locking this thread, ya'll can't behave.
>>
what's your favourite nation and why?
>>
File: 64654.png (251 KB, 451x424)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>1757753
Dahui because I like imperialism and culture painting
>>
File: 1655410013648.jpg (316 KB, 1242x1192)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
Tags for this feel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2onGewE1Fjk
>>
>>1757760
Sorry chud, now Dahui will only accept orcs
>>
>>1757561
Wasn't me + you're delusional + I wen't outside yesterday

I see now that my mischief has somewhat altered the thread
>>
File: blackdemesne.png (47 KB, 477x477)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
Do people actually enjoy the Black Demesne and Castanor? Besides only being playable by the 1600s, which means the good parts of EU4 (early and mid-game) are already over and there's no challenge left, there is also the fact that for some reason they chose to have both of the Escanni end-tags be vassal-heavy tags. Why? What's the point of doing that? Black Demesne is far worse due to the horrible bordergore, but Castanor also has a lot of design choices which are incredibly stupid.

The Lore and Localization for both of the nations is really nice don't get me wrong, I understand why some people would play them just for that. But I do feel like both nations could use with a look over to get rid of some of the worst elements of it. Or, at least, I would say that If I had any measure of faith in the development team to not just get rid of everything people like about these nations.

>>1752923
Some people are pending review for 15 days now. I understand certain cultures think fast means 'As soon as it is convenient for you'', but we are civilized people here and there is a limit to the amount of cope a person can swallow down.
>>
>>1757790
You definitely helped to reveal how pathetic both sides really are. Confident creators wouldn't care about what 4chan said. And 4chan must be above caring about what some troons did on Discord.
>>
>>1757822
something with a hammer & a nail
>>
>>1757825
It's disappointing, really. I actually enjoyed playing the mod before I learned about this constant political shitshow that slowly consumes Anbennar like it consumes all other media. But nothing is safe these days. Nothing will be spared.
>>
shut the fuck up
>>
>>1757822
People just watch 4chan like people watch animals in a zoo, it's fun.
>>
>play Venail
>negative colony growth
What the actual fuck is this shit?
>>
we 4channers should make our own anbennar
>>
>>1757753
Snotfinger because their mission tree is focused entirely on genocide
>>
>>1757847
Chudbennar is already out, but only real chuds are invited.Sorry.
>>
>>1757822
>And 4chan must be above caring about what some troons did on Discord
the reason people care is because they like Anbennar and don't want to see it go to shit because some ego-tripping asshats think doing so will "own the chuds"
>>
File: IMG_5724.jpg (410 KB, 640x728)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
You retards are so far up your own asses. You think the discord treats you as anything other than entertainment? “The Gremlin” says one thing for the lolz and the entire thread goes on suicide watch. Craziest fucking bait ever.
>>
>>1757872
>hehe we're trolling you!
Okay, but there's still not even a single non-virgin in the entire development team, and everybody there is living off of gibs while spending the peak of their mental and physical condition writing transgender fanfiction of all fucking things. I don't understand where this mysterious smug attitude comes from.
>>
>>1757872
If they didn't care about our opinions and criticisms, they wouldn't check the threads and seethe.
>>
>>1757872
I don't care and if some defective is sitting on discord and sniggering at 4chan posts he desperately needs to get a life.
>>
>>1757872
It's ok, I'm laughing at them too.
>>
>>1757872
What is entertaining is the fact that you dumbasses actually think we care in the slightest. We mock you, make obvious jokes at your expense, and deliberately try to draw you into arguments because seeing the reactions you they/them subhumans have is hilarious. Seeing you coping about how you 'don't care in the slightest' about what we say, just like you 'didn't care in slightest' about your parent's disapproval of your mental illness is absolute kino.

We will continue to laugh at you. And we will continue to insult every last bit of work and every deranged, self-gratifiying change you freaks make to the mod in order to feel the slightest bit of warmth within your shriveled, pathetic, estrogen-drugged selves. Feel free to return to your discord servers where you are embraced by your fellow creatures and exalted for having the bravery to type in a 4chan thread; or stay for a little while longer, we are more than happy to continue laughing at you.

>>1757841
You did something wrong. Venáil should be getting +100 Colonial Growth at the very least, unless they recently changed something about them. Except if you're talking about after migrating, which yeah, is rough for a while.
>>
>>1757854
There is nothing that can be done. Jay and his sycophants will always get the final word. No amount of complaining about cringe-worthy shit like noble orcs and troon robots will change their minds. Unless you buy the whole freaking setting from these 'authors', I guess. But who is stupid enough to waste money like that?
>>
>>1757912
I'm on 160/year now after taking explo into expansion and estate privilegies but the -40 from elven administration is ridiculous.
On a serious note the adcenturers are incredibly overtuned. I can see why Cannorian colonizers struggle to establish a foothold, I'm in 1503 and every coastal noruin province that isn't owned by me has been gobbled up by an adventurer.
>>
>>1757810
I'm willing to play through the tedium for the fun lore but I agree, the Acolyte system for BD for instance is interesting conceptually but downright painful in practice
>>
>>1757872
Here's the thing: I don't think anyone is making changes to the mod to spite the dozen or so people who post in a 4chan thread about it, and it wouldn't matter even if it were true. The changes are being made, for whatever reason, and that's what matters. And the changes are, for the most part, bad. This setting is falling prey to the same conceptually flawed reworking that has hit a lot of other things in recent years. The best way of summing it up is "depiction equals endorsement". There is a prevailing idea that depicting a bad thing is equivalent to supporting that bad thing. This is the same sort of logic that lead to, for example, Pathfinder removing all references to slavery and rewriting the lore so that no one had ever been enslaved. So, apparently having the evil murder demons take slaves is somehow politically incorrect? Same thing happening here. Anbennar has many different races, and it helped the setting feel genuine that they did not often get along. Now, however, this is going to be changed, and anyone who tries to say that these changes are bad will get hit with the "so you LIKE racism?" argument. The result will be a sanitized setting, incapable of either offending or interesting anyone. As has happened before, will happen again.
>>
>>1750422
Is this mod any good?
Gave it a check, but it looked, I dunno, kinda raw? Like EU4 reskinned, didn't see much difference in races, techs and there is no custom models (compared to say, W3 mod or even the Hellenic Age mod for EU4).

Do I need some submods to crank up the quality or what? Or the game is only fun if you are playing with the empire majors?
>>
>>1758167
The mods true value lies in the mission trees and the systems.
Interesting systems include: the magic system, the racial system, the artificery system & the hold system.

If you tell us your favourite vanilla countries/playstyles we can recommend you something we think you'll enjoy.
>>
>>1758171
How do I tap into those systems? Played 10 years of Black Demense, but didn't see much besides vanilla gameplay.

I usually like to play with either Militaristic Blobs (Ottomans/Timurds) or Trade Power houses (England/Spaint/Italian Minors), I also have a soft spot for Japan, but dunno if any country in the mod has a similar mechanic
>>
File: file.png (998 KB, 1146x563)
998 KB
998 KB PNG
>>1758177
Artificery is a pretty exclusive system, it is mostly for gnomes, civilised goblins & the late game. If you want to experience it I recommend Feiten(Haless) or Reveria(Cannor).

The magic system is very prominent for magocracies, but is in fact two systems: ruler spells and estate spells, most non-tribal factions have a magic estate and can cast spells through that. If you want to experience it I recommend Aelnar if you can stomach colonisation and the disaster.

The racial system can be engaged with through picrel but is mostly reactive.

The hold system is mostly for dwarves, and to a lesser extent for goblins. You will see it when you own a hold in the dwarovar. I recommend Verkal Gulan, or maybe Duran Blueshield, just beware of what Hold you form, as some have no/mid trees.

Ottomans would be The Command (Rahen)

The timurid>mughal equivalent is Jaddari>Jadd Empire in Bulwar
The best trees to be found within trade powerhouses are Feiten(Haless), Eborthil, Vertesk(both Cannor), Mykx(Aelantir spawnable from Viakkoc)

My favourite countries in the mod that aren't scuffed rn are The Command(Rahen), Balrijin(Haless), Company of Thorns>Luciande(Escann), Reveria(Cannor).

Hope you find something that speaks to you.
>>
File: file.png (69 KB, 596x331)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>1758177
Here's a list of community favourites.

If you got any question, shoot em
>>
>>1758167
There are big differences in races and a lot of custom models. Pick any goblin or gnoll nation for example and you'll see some unique models from the start. Racial militaries can also drastically change how you approach combat and make cav worth using for once

>>1758177
The Command is the big military blob. Alternatively, Bianfang into Dahui is also a mil blob that starts smaller. Tugund-Darakh is orcs on steroids and a coalition magnet. Eborthil looks very trade / colonization focused but I never played it. Currently playing Landshark and the mission tree revolves around trade a lot but the start is ass and some missions don't flow too well into each other. There are also some more unique nations like Venail that can go into several different mission trees and event chains depending on how you handle a disaster
>>
>>1758198
>>1758200
>>1758203
I see, thanks for the tips, anons. Gonna give this mod a second chance
>>
>>1758200
>Castanor
>Black Demesnse
"le big nation = good"
90% of the people that voted didn't actually play these nations
>>
>>1758108
Apart from dancing around the fact that orcs massacred and raped 90 percent of the human population in Escann, what has actually changed? Gnolls are still relentless slavers. Command still wipes out entire cultures. Jadd are still religious fanatics who burn anyone who refuses to convert to their 'nice' religion.
>>
>>1758374
Gnolls and Command haven't been touched yet, it's true. But they're going through a bunch of mission trees and idea sets, and every time they look at one that indicates racism or intolerance, they remove it or tone it down. Every single time. Simultaneously, they have mega nerfed every intolerant interaction with the racial system(it now costs diplomats to purge or expel and it shreds your development, and trying to exploit refugees now gives you pathetic amounts of money and costs prestige) and added a set of government reforms that gimps your military if you don't have at one other race integrated.
>>
File: pepe-proud.png (163 KB, 1280x1280)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>1758381
>"Command hasn't been touched"
>stares at the repo updates channel

There is about one Command change every two days. Their faggy fingers are all over my good Japanese representation
>>
File: S094_Stage1.png (477 KB, 512x724)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
New Ynn cuck-femboy nation is based and redpilled! Thank you devs :3
>>
>>1758381
This is really some autistic madness. How can there be no intolerance in fantasy? There can be no fantasy without constant race wars.
>>
>>1758407
They're just following the path of nu-DnD.
>Lead writers thumping their chests on Twitter about how D&D is progressive now and no longer for racists
>Mike Mearls' famous tweet where he admits he thinks women and black people are stupid so he can "invite" them to buy his product which is now antiracist
>Comparing orcs to black people so they can declare they are not longer comparing orcs to black people
>Retroactively declaring old lore like Spelljammer racist so they have an excuse to rewrite it
>>
>>1758381
Anon Luciande was literally added last steam update and half of their tree is about turning Escann into a giant slave empire. This idea that they're removing racist countries just for the hell of it makes no sense. Also the refugee event was way too overpowered and needed to be nerfed, it was literally hundreds of free ducats if you bordered anyone doing a purge.
>>
>>1758479
>Luciande
Immature filth, led by a cartoon villain. It is impossible to treat it seriously. At the same time, all green orc clans have a half-orc minority in their starting provinces. I wonder how they were created. Why wouldn't Jay write a book about these events?
>>
jay's book is coming out right after winds of winter
>>
is jay even his real name, wouldn't it be muhammed or something
he's indonesian, right?
>>
>>1758526
What is the book's title? Something progressive, like 'My tomboy wife and her quartet of orc boyfriends'?
>>
>>1758533
projecting much
>>
ok this has gone for long enough, cool it with the basalt rage
>>
this is the series that jay is plagiarizing btw
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Powder_Mage_trilogy
>>
>>1758538
Stealing this for chudbennar
>>
>>1757853
>>1757847
Give 1(UNO) reason that you fucks deserve a place in such a project
>>
THIS IS NOT A THREAD
>>
>>1758530
I have no idea where Jay is from but for whatever reason Indonesians and Malaysians love giving their kids western names.
>>
>>1758536
No, Jay (or any other random discord person). I'm just pointing out the obvious.
>>
>>1758550
asians in general, besides the japanese, know some chinks named archibald and richard, not hapa mind you, pure han excellence
>>
>>1758553
We drifted away. Jay is white or gook? This is important.
>>
>>1758554
south east asian, but since his self insert (besides V3 napoopan) is in arawkelin , i'd guess he a filipino
>>
>>1758556
Explains why the Evrope expy is being neglected in favour of ching chong shit.
>>
>>1758557
it isn't thougheverbeit, the focus is niggeria and lizards since no one cares about them, asia is pretty much entirely covered already
>>
>>1758556
This is a dealbreaker. I was thinking about contributing to the mod, but I will not help some chink bastardize European fantasy.
>>
>>1758561
flips are basically latinos, relax
>>
>>1758557
Jay gives negative shit about non Cannor
>>
File: 1713635885802588.png (261 KB, 500x334)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>
>>1758560
Do they even have any missions trees?
The Sarhal shit seems like the world's most half-assed implementation.
>>
>>1758562
Non-whites must not be allowed to touch fantasy with their dirty, grabby hands, even if they can copy classical DnD well enough, just like Anbennar did. The genre was born from our racial heritage, pure and simple. Also, I had a Latino girlfriend in college. Good times.
>>
>>1758569
too obvious, on the nose, if you will
>>
How do you end this disaster?
>>
>>1758381
pathological liar, you spout bullshit without showing a single piece of evidence, get out of your basement troon
>>
>>1758570
My point still stands. I would never be able to work with Asians when it comes to fantasy.
>>
>>1758557
The Europe lead is a pajeet
>>
>>1758580
Armonistan? Is he at least an Indo-Aryan, or just a Dravidian beast?
>>
I'm gonna say it, this place is a shithole
>>
File: 687469737.png (10 KB, 566x99)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>1758583
who knows
>>
File: latest-1672728501.png (45 KB, 132x150)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
For me, it's Snotfinger.
>>
>>1758586
Glad you felt the need to dump a shitty opinion to add to the shit pile already here.

>>1758505
The peasants that remained in Escann and didn't starve (because the Orcs ate all the food) were so turned on by Orcish masculinity that they bred with the same monsters who invaded, plundered, and utterly ruined their kingdoms. No rape happened, ever, and you're wrong if you think it did.

>>1758580
Don't care if he is a troon or a pajeet, but the fact that someone so incompetent actually became lead of the most important region in the mod (and the fact that he managed to unlock Cannor (Well, some of it)) only goes to show just how little Jaybean cares about the mod and community he created. Imagine ignoring EU4, which is the only mod that is actually in a playable state and what most people are interested in, and instead focusing upon Victoria 3. Utterly shameless.
>>
>>1758622
The Escanni peasants were so immensely turned on that those who were denied orc dick commited suicide.
>>
https://youtu.be/sRfA7NmcYdM?si=I-zSJJ3eNobvJmta

11:10 - 11:40

Holy BAZZED, the Gnomish Hierarchy is literally Israel and Kobildzan is Palestine?!?!?! Bros, the urge to fulfill the Gnomish people's destiny grows stronger and stronger within me. I MUST make the Dragonheights Gnomish Again, it's our promised land.
>>
>>1758659
Holy fuck the analogy is kinda there
>>
>>1758622
>but the fact that someone so incompetent actually became lead of the most important region in the mod
How is he incompetent? Don't want to argue, i'm just curious
>>
>>1758659
Shouldn't it be the other way around since the gnomes in Anbennar were the ones originally there while kobolds are the ones who stole all their land?
>>
>>1758659
Everyone knows that the Escanni are jews.
And also black.
>>
black orcs are the real descendants of the original 12 tribes of Aelantir
>>
>>1758662
In the same way as they all are. They have no imagination and no integrity. They can only copy DnD and real history. And they are incapable of saying 'no' to people who bring their fetishes into the mod. But sure, they know how to code. That comes with autism.
>>
>>1758707
any concrete examples
>>
>>1758709
Sure. New lore for Lorent is a good example. Lencenor's history is a simple amalgamation of Arthurian legends and other similar myths, just like Bretonnia in Warhammer FB. Nothing new, nothing original. Worst of all, there are barely any fantasy elements.
>>
>>1758718
that's what anbennar has always been about thoughever, dnd/generic fantashit with real world mythology and history, are you new?
>>
>>1758662
The lack of Organization in Cannor is his fault, since he's the only Cannor Lead now that Jaybean doesn't give a damn. The fact that intake does not occur when he is not available (sometimes for weeks at a time) is either due to him being afraid of delegation or simply being incompetent, and I went with the latter since I refuse to believe any person with common sense would refuse to delegate. The Onboard and Worksheet documents for Cannor are a mess, and he does not seem to have any intention of fixing them. The review process for Cannor is still incoherent, and I've seen several threads where reviewers and leads disagreed, and proposals had to start over from zero, showing a lack of communication.

I also question several of his decisions, such as limiting the amount of threads Cannor is opening, willfully discarding sound suggestions and proposals, and continuing to allow Gerudia to remain separate from Cannor when the Deepwoods has been merged.

I don't wholly blame the guy, he is somewhat better than some of the other region leads. But being better than shit doesn't mean you are good at what you're doing, and there are several aspects to improve upon and that are actively harming the way the mod is growing. If they want to add so many steps to contributing and actually being a part of the community, they might as well actually do it properly and through ways that don't waste time and effort. Not this half-assed, moronic, incompetent way that they have drafted with the help of some discord basement dwellers.

Captacha: NGR0 lol
>>
>>1758722
I just want some actual fantasy in, you know, a fantasy setting. But even with constant meetings and brainstorms, the Cannor team fails to deliver.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.89 MB, 654x360)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
>>1758659
The great question: are Jews more like a civilized race of intellectual, hideously big-nose cosmopolites who use a transnational organisation to infiltrate and subvert their host nations through the spread of liberal ideology - or are they more like savage, fanatical and instinct-driven, money-grubbing cave lizards?

Both fantasy races are amplified aspects of the Jew.
Doctor Shekel and Mister Chaim
>>
File: 1704777868052.webm (2.84 MB, 480x848)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB WEBM
>>1758749
>cave lizards
tunnel lizards
>>
>>1758749
If I would propose MT about dealing with 'gnomish question' in Cannor, will they ban me?
>>
File: 1701528713297445.webm (1.94 MB, 458x720)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB WEBM
>>1758756
Allegedly there was one proposal from a guy who wanted to make the Ork-Human race mixing in the Grombar occupied Reach a result of Gommo subversion. He got banned for it. I don't have Discord and only heard about that one in a thread here
There still is one MT that talks about how the Gnomes must be exterminated, as they are spiritually weak and thus slaves of the Demiurge's material reality. If i tell you which tag, will the faggots start censoring again?
>>
>>1758773
>will the faggots start censoring again
Announcement: Black Demesne will be removed from the game in the next update. Any questions or complaints will be punished with a ban for fantasy racism and genocide denial. - JayBean
>>
File: 1624073340081.jpg (45 KB, 554x554)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>1758779
Dang it
>>
>>1758749
what do you think the International Gommo is? always go for state artificers
>>
great thread guys
>>
>>1758723
>willfully discarding sound suggestions and proposals,
Only thing I can agree on, the way decisions are discarded is just weird.
>>
>>1758797
*suggestions
>>
>>1758787
I know, right? Healthy discussion despite contentions topics. Something impossible in Discord.
>>
>>1755674
The disaster started here
>>
>>1758722
Bretonnia is cool though.
>>
File: EJpEq3XHCxSp2C18.jpg (57 KB, 720x720)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>1758787
how many times will you complain?
>>
give racism a chance
>>
>>1758749
>or are they more like savage, fanatical and instinct-driven, money-grubbing cave lizards?
Savage, fanatical and instinct-driven, money-grubbing cave lizards that consider themselves to be the chosen people of their Gods to be precise.
Still gnomes are a closer match
>>
>>1758779
Good.
Nichmer's racist crimes against halfling-kind are too vile to be forgiven.
ps: throw the Cardesti in the well.
>>
File: 1573012973456.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>1758972
>ps: throw the Cardesti in the well.
So my country can be free!
The Cardesti events you get if you have a province in Escann, are annoying. You can tell they were written by someone who has never interacted with a Gypsy.
Imagine romanticising those people as a traveling folk of mystic fortune tellers and skilled craftsmen, rather than UTTERLY SUBHUMAN SCUM.
Yeah it's fantasy, but FUCK GYPSIES
>>
>>1759047
Banned for fantasy racism
>>
>>1759047
Every European knows that Gypsies are the lowest of the low
>>
>>1751621
Gnomish Hierarchy at the end of their MT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0
>>
>>1759047
In America gypsies are viewed like the ones in Hunchback of Notre Dame
>>
>>1759047
I'm not racist, but... (begins a long explanation of why Gypsies should not be protected by human rights and laws)

Unironically, as a fellow European, I understand. Even if non-europeans will not. Every interaction I've had with a gpysy has not made me fond or understanding of them in the slightest.

And, if we are being honest here, I don't consider Cardesti to be a Gypsy insert at all. I consider them a wholly different and unrelated thing, because they actually have a reason for acting as they do (literally cursed) and are worthy of being pitied, which is not the case for gypsies (unless I do not know their history and gypsy magic is actually real)

Anyways, what were we talking about? Oh, right...

>>1758817
I wish they made Lencenor full Bretonnia larp. Would be much more interesting than what we have currently. It's not like they haven't copied a majority of Warhammer lore already, why couldn't they copy it a bit further?
>>
>>1759047
I don't mind the Cardesti because they're a fantasy race of people and not real. If they were actual gypsies, I'd be feeding them to the orcs.
>>
>>1759104
You don't even need to be European to know that. There are plenty of non-European/"non-European" countries that have gypsy populations, and of course they're all hated by the natives too.
>>
>>1758972
>Cardesti show up
>select to let advisers handle them and not get any Cardesti events
>still get Cardesti events
>>
>>1750457
>they removed Harpy brothels for ethical reasons but kept this shit
>>
File: 1590213291221.png (472 KB, 622x768)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
I can't wait for jewbeaner to abandon Vicky 3 because it's too much of a shitheap to bother modding, just like all the big mod projects for CK3 died on the vine. You'll come back to your abandoned child on EU4 and you will weep at what the trannies have done. Oh who am I kidding, the kind of person that makes gunpowder dnd for their university dissertation is the kind of person that would celebrate trannies.
>>
>>1759292
Would he celebrate trannies or would he just be utterly indifferent?
>>
>>1759293
All things considered, I imagine he tolerates them because they'll literally oust him as the creator of the mod and and probably dox him as well.
>>
>>1759278
troons like alexis in the screenshot there defended the old harpy shit, they defend all the degenerate fetish shit in the mod, while normal people try to change it
>>
File: 1715646414811332.jpg (306 KB, 600x600)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>1750457
Elven women can't resist BGC(Big Gobbo Cock)
>>
>>1759292
he couldn't care less about the troons, and he literally approved all nazi elves. he doesn't give a shit unless they tramp on his precious dameria. he is so delusional and still believes that it's the best tag in the game
>>
>>1759300
Doubt he actually thinks that, but if he does, I wish that he grows aware that Dameria isn't even the best tag in the Dameshead, and never was.
>>
samefagging
>>
File: catbeer.jpg (8 KB, 258x196)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I wonder if anything cool's happened with Anbennar lately
>devs want to ruin the mod to own like maybe a dozen guys on 4chan
Oh, cool
>>
Are there any tags that are explicitly out to kill humans besides Centaurs? Orcs just fuck them or loot them and Aelnar only cares about the adventurers in bloodgroves for one mission IIRC.
>>
So let me get this straight, your secret organization promotes peace and understanding between the races and various religious groups, strives to understand how the world works and helps the downtrodden people against expansionist empires
...and you say they are the bad guys?
>>
>>1759588
Yes.
Now it's time to whitewash Ducaniel so Ravelians are completely good and pure
>>
>>1759581
>kill humans
Emerald Orcs, but their content is old. One of the paths for Kobolds. Ogres of Skurkokli. I think that is it.
>>
>>1759581
Obrtrol enslave and eat humans. I usually also set them to be purged or expelled since it's not like I'll ever be able to ally another human nation and I don't want weak valley men in my glorious troll empire anyway.

Tugund-Darakh aren't forced to purge humans but since the whole point of the tag is fey getting their revenge on men and regrowing the old world tree and Deepwoods, it's very thematic to kill them all.

Gnolls don't kill humans specifically but they'll throw any sentient races into the pyres and most of those will likely be humans. Viakkoc even raid the coastal towns of Cannor for loot and sacrifices, hopefully the MT being cooked up for them doesn't suck ass.
>>
>>1759692
Gnolls also prefer humans over (((elves))) and will genocide them if possible.
>>
Elves are your betters.
Stop equating us to jews.
>>
File: file.png (20 KB, 85x112)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
cannorian halfligns don't season they food
>>
tags for this feel? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwu6YmLEBj8
>>
>>1759299
Keep coping Greenskin, the only elven women who touch your filthy kind are the degenerated elves of the Deepwoods, and they've already been passed around by your Orcish masters. How's the sloppy s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶s̶ t̶h̶i̶r̶d̶s f̶o̶u̶r̶t̶h̶s̶ f̶i̶f̶t̶h̶s̶ s̶i̶x̶t̶h̶s̶ eights?
>>
>>1759588
>peace and understanding
lol
lmao
>>
File: alenor.jpg (722 KB, 1920x1080)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
>>1759753
alenor
>>
>>1759837
Explain
>>
File: alenic.jpg (122 KB, 1200x672)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>1759840
>>
>>1759837
that map mod somehow manages to make colored wastelands look good in the serpenstpine, amazing, kino borders
>>
>>1759857
NTA but it's Theatrum Orbis Terrarum.
EU4 is unplayable without it
>>
>nimscodd
>kobolds demolish my manpower, can't take Bluescale land because need to occupy capital for some reason, Gawed eats Greenscales and threatens to attack me
>railskulker
>native walkthrough attacks destroys my entire army going 6k vs 19k, Ruby keeps migrating away and builds up too fast to wait
>Seghdihr
>Azka-Sur fucking dies instantly
bruh
>>
File: 1691923115100208.gif (1.68 MB, 415x498)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB GIF
>>1760067
>>
>>1760069
Luck isn’t the same as skill.
>>
What is the appeal of this game? Serious question. I played and enjoyed eu4 for several thousand hours many years ago before getting burnt out on it, so I’m somewhat sympathetic, but for me half the fun is it being based in the real world and a real historical sandbox. Can’t imagine playing modder fanfic.
>>
>>1760075
Th larp clicks even better for me, it just does
>>
>>1760075
you can genocide in this mod
>>
>>1760067
>>1760072
If you're losing as goblins, that's a massive skill issue
>>
>>1760072
If you're losing as Nimscodd against the god damn kobolds, that is indeed a skill issue. You're supposed to struggle as the kobolds, not against them. If you really don't know how to play, just wait for tech 4 and crush them bruh, no one else will declare on them even if you want for a bit. The Greenscales are the exception, but you either rush them or just don't bother with them early in the game.

Hmm, going through uncolonized provinces in the Serpentspine appears to be bad, let me do that again. Have you thought of just not doing that perchance?

Yeah, sorry, not even I can blame you for Seghdihr, it's just a shit tag. Go play something else, I suggest Ovdal Kanzad, or any of the adventurers in the Northern spine, cool holds to form there such as Slavery Simulator Hold, Bestiality Hold, Jewish Hold, Worst Mission Tree Hold, and more.

>>1760075
It is a new world to conquer and a high amount of content for people who have gotten bored of vanilla. It's good for power fantasies, since it's extremely easy to just get extremely overpowered very quickly. Some people simply prefer culture converting orcs instead of culture converting the french or germans. It's easier for braindead people since you have mission trees that can last you well into the 1800s. These are a few reasons, not all of them. Enough for you to understand?
>>
>>1760067
>>kobolds demolish my manpower
Manage your stacks properly, divide them in 2 far from the enemey. Chase the enemy and kill it and then carpet siege. Use mercs
>>
>>1750422
>open anbennar
>play dorfs
>have fun
It's just that simple. Never take elffags seriously, never take hummies seriously and KILL gobbofags on site. Now get back to digging.
>>
File: 1694724499641701.jpg (44 KB, 344x523)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>1760189
>fun
>in the serpentspine
's a fucking paint drying simulator.
>>
>>1760075
EU4 is a history themed evolved board game and sucks as a "real historical sandbox", hence why conversion and alternate history mods work pretty well since they aren't as tied to real history that the base game fails at convincingly simulating
>>
>>1760075
ability to do insane unbalanced shit and have it actually make sense in universe. not being restrained by realism or plausibility allows for the mechanics to be pushed to extremes.
>>
>>1760189
Gobbos are fun. Masses of cheap and weak infantry to overwhelm the enemy with numbers in the early game, artificery and modern warfare in the late game. You dodge the stupid hoardcursed disaster and can still flip to a dwarven religion of your choice if you want.
>>
>>1760189
You can only wish for a country this size, little midget
>>
File: jewishtag.png (401 KB, 1264x866)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>The guys over in Cannor don't have enough space to set up colonies, and we don't know why! (It has nothing to do with instantly-spawning three province adventurer states by 1500 and an overwhelming amount of native tags, which do not permit nations to actually colonize in the slightest.)

>I know how to fix this, let's add another adventurer tag, surely this will help out Cannor! (Also, we'll nerf Venaíl because they colonize too much and block the other nations, no this has nothing to do with most of us faggots disliking Venaíl.)

Fuck these shitty devs. Fill up Aelantir, fill up Sarhal, fill up Insyaa, might as well just remove Colonization ideas since they're useless and since it'll help the message of how colonization is le bad and has no place in Anbennar.

>>1760339
What do you mean? You don't enjoy having to go through seventeen different disasters because your region is inherently unbalanced as fuck and would utterly break the game if allowed to actually have a normal, non-disaster ridden playthrough? Geez, how could you ever possibly think that?!?!?!?! The Serpentspine is the best, greatest, most fun region in the mod, and fuck you if you don't like it!!!1!!11!
>>
>>1760568
lol ur mad chud
>>
File: 1715872708036131.gif (2.04 MB, 640x640)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB GIF
>>1760568
Watching Asraport instantly colonize like three provinces the second they spawn like
>>
>>1760568
>Also, we'll nerf Venaíl because they colonize too much and block the other nations
I have literally never seen AI Venail do well. They get at most 2 very weak colonial nations before Lorent or Deranne come knocking and then it's over.
>>
>>1760568
Seethe incel.
>>
>>1760568
I thought news adventurer tags were forbidden. It seems they are forbidden only if you are not in the 'inner club' of developers.
>>
>>1760640
Nortiochand already existed in the lore, dunno why it took them ages to add it.
>>
>>1760647
That is even stranger. A new tag can be coded in a few hours. Why did it take them so long?
>>
File: IMG_0437.gif (19 KB, 498x427)
19 KB
19 KB GIF
>>1760588
>>1760639
>STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD STOP CRITICIZING MY MOD
>>
>>1760568
>redfurs
>>
>>1760568
Insyaa’s jam packed with shit too so that continent is gonna be useless for colonizing as well, unless they leave the islands completely uninhabited, these guys really need to stop adding adventurer countries.
>>
Adventurer countries should spawn later as default but the countries that spawn them should have some requirements to fulfill that spawn them sooner so people that do want to play them can get on with the game. Fixes things for everybody
>>
>>1760723
Umm sweaty, we deliberately ruin the mod to own you chuds.
It's like when i cut off my dick to own the patriarchy
>>
Colonizing is boring, it should be automated and detached from requiring ideas.
Hopefully EU5 adresses this
>>
File: xddd.png (221 KB, 1283x978)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>No Cannor meeting, again.
>Writing Reviewers nowhere to be found
>Next update ETA: 20 days

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LET ME CONTRIBUTE YOU FAGGOTS, LET ME FUCKING CONTRIBUTE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>1760568
Incel meltdowns in this thread are kino
>>
>>1760768
your content is too shit to be added, just leave the server already
>>
>>1760736
what did these retards change
>>
>>1760774
uh oh melty, seethe incel, haha small dick, get laid incel, cope incel, Incel meltdown. You have any more to add?
>>
>>1760778
Nothing chuds are just overreacting as always.
>>
>>1760768
Trust the plan, Akalses will connect FP to Bulwar, Brasan will connect Bulwar to the Divenhal, Centaurs will..., North Haless tag will invade the FP
>>
>>1760779
shit you've been called everything huh? must be hard to be such a loser
>>
>>1760787
Classic, don't think they have ever read a single word of change at all
>>
>>1760799
irony of ironies coming from someone who failed so hard at being themselves they had to start LARPing as the opposite sex
>>
>>1760774
>>1760778
>>1760787
>>1760801
samefagging, heres your (You)
>>
>>1760803
not everyone you disagree with is trans, chud
>>
Anbennar fanfork when?
>>
Jay:
>Anbennar is a noblebright setting!

My brother in Castellos, you added a racial expell/purge button...
>>
>>1760805
It's either the same retard that's posting these messages, or the retards are so alike they're unable to be distinguished from each other, I don't know which of the two options is worse.

They contribute nothing to the thread, and instead just quickly come forth to seethe and proclaim how wrong everyone who dares to critize the mod is. It'd sad if it wasn't so hilarious.

>>1760794
Wrong, it is the Gommo that will interconnect all the continents. One gommo branch in every city, every town, every village, there is no escape. You WILL use gnomish technology. You WILL rely upon Gnomish mercenaries for protection. You WILL trust in the gommo and give it all your money. And the world, at last, shall be in peace.
>>
>>1760787
It's funny how they see a screenshot and don't ask questions lmao
>>
>>1760568
>The guys over in Cannor don't have enough space to set up colonies, and we don't know why! (It has nothing to do with instantly-spawning three province adventurer states by 1500 and an overwhelming amount of native tags, which do not permit nations to actually colonize in the slightest.)

There is no colonization problem. Aelantir isn't supposed to be like America, it's not meant to be entirely owned by Cannorians by the 1800s. Canonically colonisation only really happens inside the crater, the Leechdens, and Dalaire which are also the most empty regions in-game. Ynn is full of native and adventurer tags because it's supposed to be.
>>
>>1760852
I mostly agree with you but Mykx, The CLTC, and Saamirses should spawn later or get less settler increase after they take their starting area. Especially Mykx, they're supposed to be pirates but they spawn way before there is trade to pirate.
>>
>>1760852
>Aelantir isn't supposed to be like America, it's not meant to be entirely owned by Cannorians by the 1800s.
Why not?
>>
>>1760869
Why should it be?
>>
>>1760875
Because that's the point of Anbennar? To be the real world but fantasy
>>
>>1760882
Yes, it's fantasy. Not everything needs to follow what happened in the real world.
>>
>>1760884
Dunno why you would choose the least interesting option
>>
>>1760886
Why is it the least interesting?
>>
>>1760892
>Cannorians colonize easy regions
>adventurers colonize easy regions
>no funny wars between tag heavy regions like Taychend and Cannor until late
>>
>>1760893
Huh? The fact that natives and adventurers are stronger means there are more, bigger wars between e.g. Eordand and Ynn or Ynn and Trollsbay colonisers. Contrast with with Vanilla where outside of the conquest of Mexico and the Inca basically nothing happens but slowly colonising and occasionally killing a 5k native army.
>>
File: youserious.jpg (24 KB, 640x427)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>1760896
>And the only thing necessary for that to happen is to nonsensically spawn tags with temporary buffs that allow them to survive in the middle of the Ynn, where any colonizer has yet to arrive.

A better system than vanilla to be sure, it's very immersive.
>>
>>1760896
ye but it's not actual colonial power interacting oversea, it's tags that spawn there
>>
>>1760568
>nortiochand finally done
>random seething
alright I'm calling it now, the seetheposts are one butthurt discordfag repeating himself, there's no way this is genuine kek
At least the culture war stuff earlier was believable if stupid, this is just profoundly retarded, no actual player is gonna be upset to see nortiochand finally in the game unless they are deeply mentally disturbed. take meds now
>>
>>1760912
Kill yourself discord tranny
>>
>>1760903
Yes, EU4 is a bad game.
>>1760907
I literally said "and trollsbay colonisers", and you can in fact colonise the Trollsbay as Lorent or Verne or whatever and then fight wars with the Ynn trying to expand into their region. Your original complaint was that there are too many strong natives and adventurers, but if you want there to be intercontinental wars there needs to be strong powers in Aelantir to fight with the Cannorians. So do you want strong natives or not? Or are you just disingenuously arguing non-sequiturs because you're too much of a pussy to just outright state that it makes you unhappy to not see the fantasy white people kill the fantasy brown people every game? You can just say it, I don't care.
>>
>>1760915
Ynn and Eordand are fantasy white people thoughbeit.
>>
>>1760915
>because you're too much of a pussy to just outright state that it makes you unhappy to not see the fantasy white people kill the fantasy brown people every game? You can just say it, I don't care.
wtf is wrong with you, the point is that all natives are just too far compared to Mexico. Tags having to cross the rim or find their way through South Aelantir to reach Kheion and Taychend tags is not ideal
>>
>>1760929
exactly. only whites have as much rampant faggotry as the ynn does
>>
File: coolio.png (525 KB, 668x430)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
coolio
>>
>>1760974
MISSING LOCALIZATION
BOTTOM TEXT
>>
>trying Nimscodd again
>multiple disease outbreaks each siege, one was 3 in a row
>2 events hitting manpower cap
>combats never roll above 3
>separatists are somehow stronger and more numerous than the former nation itself
>Redscale separatists got a 3 star general (???)
>army in tatters, fully burned through 1 merc company, next is half depleted
>more rebels because events
>they regen faster than I do
>Gawed warns me again
I know I have a skill issue but damn son
>>
>>1760822
>fanfork
We can steal Jay's setting and rework it into something decent. I just doubt someone has the energy and patience for it.
>>
File: 012415.png (30 KB, 857x150)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
How does one tag take MONTHS to implement?
>>
>>1760940
>Tags having to cross the rim or find their way through South Aelantir to reach Kheion and Taychend tags is not ideal
Kheion and Taychend in general are are not ideal. They're too far away to influence anything so they become irrelevant. That's the problem with geography based on earth, you end up re-creating South America.
>>
File: simpleas.png (393 KB, 723x709)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
>>1761078
Unironically just copy the Earth's map but fill it with fantasy nations and races, it would be based as hell. No effort needs to be spent on setup, since paradox already did it for you, how cool is that? There will be some controversy when the Muslims inevitably become Orcs and the Africans demons, but we can use the 'This work does not represent the creator's personal world views' excuse or something like that.
>>
>>1761094
You already have millions of "anti-racist" freaks looking at orcs raping and pillaging, managing to see blacks in them(when any sane person would just see the orcs for what they are, a fictional species completely unrelated to humans), and then crying about how not all orcs are rapist cannibals and demanding that the setting be revamped so that orcs are not persecuted. If you were to replace a region of Earth with orcs or bugmen or whatever you would be met with a hundred times the resistance that mods like Gaybennar already get.
>>
Earth geography is boring, a well planned fantasy world allows you to create tons if setups that either don't exist on earth or could only exist in specific alternate timelines.
>>
>>1760864
Creator of mykx mt here, I brought this up when i was planning the MT, but it is important to note that the fleet of Mykx didn't go to the new world as an opportunity to raid, but rather to flee the consequences of her failed rebellion against Viakocc. She had heard of new lands to the west and decided to check it out instead of doing literally anything else because... It's cool I guess...

>>1761033
This can be done, but I think it is best done either when EU4 stops development OR when the mod stops development, after one, or both of these events the tedium of the workload would shrink.

Also I think its a quite a dick-move and maybe even legally plagiarism. Making a submod could be smarter.
>>
>>1760822
Better off just making your own fantasy mod for EU5. Anbennar won't function well in EU5 anyway, it'll require so many changes the only thing that will arrive intact is the setting, which was designed around EU4 and thus will also require big changes. At which point you ask yourself, "why is this still Anbennar again?", and proceed to just make your own.
Jay's thesis is actually about this topic, worldbuilding specifically with EU4 in mind. To then take the EU4 world and try to jam it into an EU5-shaped hole would be silly, when it seems EU5 will be so incredibly different
>>
>>1761218
Wasn't Jay's thesis done in 2018/2019 before most of the mod's setting actually took shape?
This is like claiming the geography of the setting was carefully constructed to fit a purpose(it wasnt)
>>
>>1761206
I think there is still time for some good mods to come out for EU4 and for others to be much more polished. EU5 still seems to be incredibly far away based on the little we've seen, my best guess it at least one year, more than likely two, and may even stretch into almost three.

>>1761218
I do hope that happens, that would be the best case scenario, a new fantasy mod would be more than welcome not only by me but I imagine many others. I've been getting annoyed at how Anbennar has seemingly diluted so many of the conflicts that were once there and that made the setting actually fun.

I do think the fact so many devs of Anbennar seem to be pushing for keeping the 1444 start date for EU5 simply because a 1337 start date would take work may lead to some trouble with the development of the mod, so I hope they don't end up doing that. Besides the fact that it makes it so you would have the exact same experience in both EU4 and EU5, which is a shame, it also relies on the belief that EU5 will not have systems working in 1337 that are specifically designed for that start date and ambience, which would make it necessary to rework them fit 1444, a date more than 100 years later.

>>1761234

But the setting IS explicitly made for EU4. There are so many things based around the EU4 start date and the game itself (such as the Corinite Reformation, Greentide, End of the Lilac Wars, etc, etc), because they made it such an important date for the setting. It may not have been originally made that way, but by now it most definitely is.

Not the geography, though. If they actually made it for EU4 we wouldn't have the retarded connectivity issues we now.
>>
File: .png (24 KB, 608x172)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>1761234
>>Wasn't Jay's thesis done in 2018/2019 before most of the mod's setting actually took shape?
There are screenshots of the mod in the thesis, so no
if by "most of the setting" you mean the details of haless, south sarhal, dwarovar, and the lake federation then yeah. But the main foundation of the setting was already there.
Though I guess if you build enough stuff on top, the foundation ceases to be visible.
>>
>>1761218
>Better off just making your own fantasy mod for EU5
Writing a decent setting is not a problem, especially if EU 5 is indeed free of EU 4 constraints. Half of the people in the thread probably already did it at least once for DnD campaigns. Making it anti-woke is also not an issue, with troons having aneurysms as added bones. But implementing it all is big work.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.