[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I don't get all the hate, game is fine. waddayahink?
>>
File: Erp.jpg (12 KB, 225x225)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
European detected
>>
From all accounts the game has too little content for the price tag. Also it's slow and boring

That's what read anyway. I was actually interested in the game but my shitty laptop can't ruin it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
I got it for 2$ on instant gaming, damn, game is smooth for 2$ all the other 2 dollar games i bought suck ass dick, this one actually slaps. dont buy it full price and come 1v1 me
>>
>>1760707
russian detected
>>
It was designed with console players in mind.
>>
Console players playing a rts gotta be one of the things of all time
>>
>>1760704
>post a blatant lie
>refuse to elaborate
>400 replies
fucking hate this place
>>
>>1760851
I elaborated, I got it for 2 $, plays better than crossfire legion and iron harvest that i played before, I like the characters, I like warhammer, 60 dollars is toooooo much. maybe starcraft is better, but (never on sale) havent tried it yet. Solid game for a discount. now if you pre ordored it, and u feel bad I am sorry for you.
>>
File: AMERICA.jpg (54 KB, 700x669)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>1760707
AMERICAN DETECTED
>>
it removed turtleing and normies cant play rts games without it
>>
>>1760851
Doesn't really happen on /vst/. Bait threads may linger for a few weeks, because it takes days for them to hit the archive, but they usually die at less than 100 replies and often at less than 50.
>>
I didn't exactly hate this one either. I just thought it was pretty average.
>>
i asked a few times and could never get a straight answer on if it was worth $5
>>
File: 1710546727866022.png (135 KB, 1022x776)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>1760977
please update your muttistani images
>>
>>1762812
its worth around 15-20 bucks
>>
I'm playing through the campaign and I'm not liking it that much. Infinitely spawning enemies appearing from the edge of the map is such fucking garbage design.
>>
The other factions all look pretty cool, but I don't just want to play skirmishes over and over again. is there any content for them? I know the story campaign is Sigmarines, but is there like other single player modes?
>>
>>1764939
Nevermind it says on the steam page there's a conquest mode. That's good enough for me to buy it for 80% off. Even if the game is shit, I feel like I should support RTS games that put in modes like that for longevity.
>>
>>1760704
Age of Sigmar is extremely gay and bland
>>
>>1760704
>Age of Sigmar
The only reason I'm not replacing Sig with Shit is because of respect for the dead.
>>
>>1760704
it's wargaymmer
wgaf
>>
>>1765464
Nevermind again. Refunded it because it's bad. Boring shitty maps that are flat empty lanes. Horribly thought out unit tiers where everything is just produced from 1 building. So you just build shit unit until you can afford upgrade the building and then you build better unit. AI just streams shit units at the objectives all over the map constantly.

It's like they took all of the worst aspects of Dawn of War 2 and thought that would be fine.
>>
THE CONQUEST MODE SLAPS, easy worth 20 bucks for this game, if u go to isthereadeal.com u have the ultimate version for 13 bucks
>>
>>1765469
Medieval dawn of war, conquest mode, my trolls keep reneging health, healthmaxing
>>
>>1770586
It really doesn't. It's just a line of skirmish battles and those are truly awful in this game. Easily one of the worst designed RTS ever made.
>>
>>1770630
Fair to say, still I can say I enjoyed them, when I spent 50 hours playing them.
>>
>>1760704
The fact that structures don't prevent capping of points made me instantly uninstall. It's as if some retard said "make it like Dawn of War 2" and none of the other retards understood what that meant.
>>
>>1760704
Two reasons:
Bitter wfb fans
Coh-like game don't blend well with fantasy
>>
>>1770630
This
They should learn risk-campaign style from rise of nations
>>
File: Double Jew.jpg (75 KB, 590x639)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>1760707
we have found the jew!
>>
File: 1681030244360517.gif (3.6 MB, 498x247)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB GIF
>>1760851
>mfw she's never got 400 replies
>>
>>1760704
I don't know anything about the game, literally never even heard of it until this thread, but I took one look at the androgynous danger hair retard on the cover who looks like he/xir was drawn by some onions-chugging liberal arts major after a round-robin design by committee with a bunch of cohens and pocs, and that was enough to convince me the game is almost definitely 100% garbage and I shouldn't bother looking into or reading any more about it except to check if my pattern recognition is on point or needs adjustment.
>>
>>1773058
Okay I looked it up, the artists responsible for the character design:

>Sandra Duchiewicz (female, jew)
This one's the cuck wrangler, self professed "Women in Games Ambassador", laundry list of cuck titles. Probably an SBI type cultural commissar who gets shuffled from project to project to help enforce and push creative mandates

>Bjørnar Aarset (male, scandinavian)
>Tom Carruthers (male, british)
Just normal limpwrist cucks, they're early in their careers so no balls to be seen here

>Gerald Fitzgerald (male, british)
Worked on a bunch of cuck titles before this one, including disney stuff, senior to the female jew but unofficially it's safe to assume he had to run everything past her

>Sam Bang (male, jew)
Deleted his twitter account and keeps his social media tight

2 jews and 3 cucks involved in the character art design.
>>
>>1771675
>Coh-like game
"like" is the key take away here. It ran into the same problem as Iron Harvest. They saw the CoH format and thought it just meant:
>Small squads
>capture points
>No base building
>Retreat button

These developers show how much they don't understand what makes CoH. That game really did have just perfect design on a lot of small things that create a perfect whole. Small things like time to kill, visual and audio feedback for weapons and explosions, tech and tier level pacing, control point positioning, map terrain etc. It was just really well designed. And these other developers just think they can copy the basic format and sell a game.
>>
>>1773058
Your use of words, made me know u are 100% retarded
>>
>>1773058
you talk like ur in tism, u need to breath air and go fishing
>>
>>1760704
Tried the demo and the production values seemed decent but I just wasn't having fun playing it.

I didn't like the very simple paper-scissors-rock the game had going and having units get stuck in melee the instant they brush another unit made it feel like you had little control.

On the other side of things, being able to retreat at basically any time meant it felt like the only risk of losing a full unit was you forgetting about them, no matter how stupid you acted with them.

>>1773110
Having primarily ranged combat works far better with a retreat system too, since you usually take some hits while running and can lose squads entirely on retreat if the enemy has heavy enough fire.
>>
the dyke marine on the cover probably cost 3/4 of their sales alone, what a joke
>>
>>1762812
It is if you have an interest in one of the factions. I got it at release kek I‘m mad this died because we will never see based Gobbos or Maggotkin now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.