[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: j1.jpg (110 KB, 800x598)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
https://www.moddb.com/mods/crimeamod/downloads/crimeamod-143

new krimmod update just dropped my lads
>>
Isn't this the mod that used hyper breast art as its explanation of concept?
>>
File deleted.
>>1785028
Yes
>>
File: crimeamod update.png (72 KB, 778x342)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>1785026
>decide to check the crimeamod moddb for first time in 6 months
>update released just 3(THREE) hours ago
>immediately go to /vst/
it's like i could sense the incoming 500 posts worth of butthurt and arguments

i think israel should be changed (if it's even possible). Instead of the jews only beginning to migrate to israel after the Balfour Declaration and israel becoming independent they should start to trickle in around 1880, then increasing after the Balfour Declaration then at some point they begin revolting after enough immigrants arrive, then the flood begins if/when they achieve independence from whatever overlord they have, then the neighbouring arab states should attempt to put them down.

How it's currently done in game is rather autistic and boring. The above would result in a much more dramatic situation in the middle east if the jews manage to reach critical mass in 1920
>>
>>1785026
Putinoid mod. Merged Ukrainian, Belarusian and Russian pops shortly after the two day SMO began. Claimed it was for performance reasons and because "it was ugly on the culture map" despite the fact Ukrainians migrating to other parts of the Russian empire was a historical fact. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Ukraine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Ukraine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_Ukraine
>>
>>1785101
So true oomfie
Anyway hohol and Belarussian culture should be "releasable" if the country gets released
It almost never happens unless the player does it so no performance impact unless you want it
>>
thank you krimmodder
>>
File: 1633095521984.jpg (50 KB, 536x550)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>1785026
>the ai was always limited to 20% minimum education/admin spending and maximum 75%, which put them quite behind, and had to be slightly compensated by education efficiency/admin efficiency cheats. now, the player is also limited to minimum 20% and maximum 75%, except the price was raised, so that the current 75% costs the same as the old 100%.
What the fuck am I even reading.
>>
>>1785101
actually, it was before the smo. putin was inspied by crimeamod
>>1785143
it can be summarized to "wtf were you thinking, johan?"
>>
>>1785026
>cringemememod
>>
>>1785026
>i was a victim of anti-semitism as russia, so let me draw russians as stupid porcine creatures in my caricature
i really don't get cartoonists like this. sometimes i feel like i'm the only person in the world who has a working sense of hypocrisy
you come to fucking 4chan and the biggest anti-racist anti-fascist anti-eugenics argument is
>homophobic racists are fucking ugly short brown skinned dysgenic gay subhumans
am i the only one who sees a problem with this? do you anti-racist people think you're "owning the racists" by calling them brown or something? help me out here
>>
>>1785026
me and the lads were fisting BUT HOLY MOLY ITS SODDIN EPIC MY BROTHER IN BUMFISTINGHOOD
>>
>>1785374
This but unironically.
>>
wtf is polemod
>>
>>1785368
>am i the only one who sees a problem with this? do you anti-racist people think you're "owning the racists" by calling them brown or something? help me out here
it's either a hypocrisy thing, which is hilarious coming from leftist types, or it's some mental gymnastics shit like "racism = privilege plus power brown = no privilege no power ergo you're not a racist haha"
>>
>>1785026
> madagascar is now an asian minor country instead of afrikkkan
kek
>>
>>1785368
Here's the live-action version
>>
>>1785522
But... why?
>>
>>1785671
Turns out Madagascar was actually colonised by indognesians and not africans, confirmed by DNA testing, in 2003 they even made a shitty replica of the kind of boat the indonesians would have used at the time and they successfully sailed it to Madagascar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesia%E2%80%93Madagascar_relations
>>
>>1785681
we wuz indonesians
>>
>>1785671
Madagascar was uninhabited until Indonesians sailed to it and colonized it, the people living there today are most similar genetically to Austronesian peoples and their language is in the Austronesian language family.
>>
>>1785681
>>1785686
I mean that is pretty cool but in that case shouldn't Australia be considered part of Europe and stuff like that?
Abbos are like >5% nowadays.
>>
>>1785691
What do you mean? Isn't the Australian culture already considered European in Vic 2?
>>
>retards forgot to put the .mod file in the download
I am SEETHING and COPING rn
>>
>>1785026
here just for op's pic
>>
>>1785696
it's an update, retard
>>
>>1785026
>randomly checking moddb, crimeamod update
it even runs with project Alice, kino will be happening
>>
>>1785759
No it's labeled as "Full Version", they already fixed it anyway lmao
>>
>>1785691
why else would Australia be allowed in Eurovision
>>
ukrainians
>>
Oh cool. Bases fun mod.
>>
>>1786279
shut up esl
>>1785647
average /vst/ posters
>>
>>1785695
Yeah but it's not considered an European country, so it does not get the benefits of an European empire.
>>
>>1785080
There’s enough focus on this country whose founding sits beyond the game’s end date as is.
>>
File: jew migration.png (263 KB, 1198x844)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>1786487
but the fun in palestine started before the game end date and israels founding.
The possibility of israel being formed without player intervention and the consequences of that would make the middle east much more entertaining in game instead of the current snooze fest that dominates the area currently
>>
>>1786520
sorry based crimeamod does not support Jewish fantasies
>>
>>1786282
Well I fucking wish to be even half as chad as Sminem
>>
>>1785026
Very nice.
>>
>>1785058
>w-oo-t
Excellent, when can we expect his other work to be used to explain a concept in strategy game/mod?

>>1785368
>>homophobic racists are fucking ugly short brown skinned dysgenic gay subhumans
Not that leftists are observant enough to do this, but would you prefer it if people started deriding rightists as a bunch crypto-liberals and the online far/dissident right as a whole as unserious farce? Or would you rather keep the current kayfabe going?

>>1786282
a/vst/ists saved crypto !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>
>>1787313
The lore behind these pics is actually hilarious, apparently 10 years ago some murrlogic-tier autist commissioned a bunch of artists to draw countrywaifu breast inflation art
>>
>>1787367
>waifu universalis before waifu universalis, but with BE
lol
>>
>>1785368
This also happens on all other sites btw. It just means we're winning, although not exactly as intended.
>>1787313
People haven't cared about being called crypto-liberals since the Moldbug days (and those that do that have historically been even more of a political farce) and politics has been a farce since the Second World War. It's been judges ruling ever since anyway. Libtards developing a racial consciousness in response to the (real or imagined) overproliferation of bigoted browns is a positive development overall.
>>
File: compositionfinal.jpg (3.77 MB, 7776x1080)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB JPG
>>1787368
Is there something wrong with me if I actually like these?
>>
>>1787371
>People haven't cared about being called crypto-liberals
That wasn't really my point. Rather that the online right is little more than the DSA but for boutique racists, and like the DSA types, it's just a bunch over-educated and under-employed liberals pretending to be something that they're not in order to obfuscate the fact they just want to get cut into the establishment patronage scheme. Revealed preferences over the years has shown that its not libtards developing racial consciousness, but just middle class malcontents trying to grapple with their post-GFC economic anxiety.

>>1787375
Not really, though it doesn't do too much for me. I'm a titcow enjoyer myself, but this is just too disproportional for my liking. Though I am getting ideas for how you could mesh together /d/-tier countrywaifu art with strategy game autism.
>>
>>1787377
>boutique racists
What does this even mean?
>it's just a bunch over-educated and under-employed liberals
Are there any other types of political subjects? I'd also like to hear your definition of "liberals".
>pretending to be something that they're not in order to obfuscate the fact they just want to get cut into the establishment patronage scheme.
I don't think anyone ever larped as a waffen-ss soldier for that, would be the first like I hear of it. Unless you're talking specifically about bigger names who are famously defensive of their circle (even when it includes trannies [B*P]), but even so I have reservations. Unqualified reservations, even.
>Revealed preferences over the years has shown that its not libtards developing racial consciousness
That's not what I meant. By "libtards developing racial consciousness", I meant specifically the hypocrites using brown as an insult. The original actors being mostly middle-class is obviously true (they are those who both felt and had the means to feel the effect of rapid social decay), doesn't really matter at the end of the day.
>>
>>1787313
>if people
What people? Liberals? What's the point of deriding other people by claiming them to be the same as you? Leftists? They've been too busy trying to claim to be the real liberals since the French Revolution, plus they'd probably see grifting the fash to be a good thing. The only "people" who could realistically do it are other, more extreme right-wingers punching left.
>>
File: pol isn't white.png (715 KB, 607x937)
715 KB
715 KB PNG
>What does this even mean?
"racist" but are highly selective and particular about it to the point where its may as well be window dressing.
>Are there any other types of political subjects?
Yes, there are plenty of people that are not urban, college educated, "strivers" looking for make work office jobs.
>Unqualified reservations, even
I hate to break it to you, but NRx is dead and has been dead for a long while. Hell even Spandrell said as much years ago, the only aspect of it that's still really around are those faggots now calling themselves e/acc.
> I meant specifically the hypocrites using brown as an insult
Well this part of what I was alluding too. The reason why even normalfags are now joking about how "never ask a white nationalist what his race his gf is" or that the racist community being surprisingly tolerant, its because its rather obvious at this point that cause of the online right isn't really about the white race per se.
>>
>>1787534
>"racist" but are highly selective and particular about it to the point where its may as well be window dressing
So just normal racists?
>there are plenty of people that are not urban, college educated, "strivers" looking for make work office jobs
How many are effectively able to lead a movement, develop their ideas into a concrete plan and, in their case, not try and turn the movement into a vehicle for agrarian interests? I trust would-be bureaucrats more than farmer A, who probably employs a significant amount of illegals and is anxious about his domestic economy at the same time. Of course, STEM scientists and engineers would be the ideal.
>I hate to break it to you, but NRx is dead and has been dead for a long while
I hate to break it to you, but that was a joke. Of course it's been dead for a long time (perhaps it never even lived).
>"never ask a white nationalist what his race his gf is"
Different phenomenon, which new developments make obsolete. For better or for worse, the original image was made by a right-winger in a much darker time.
>its because its rather obvious at this point that cause of the online right isn't really about the white race per se.
Incomprehensible English aside, it is or, rather, should be. Immigrants trying to make it about them don't matter. Libtards calling would-be nazis brown is a positive, as it both links nazis(bad) and brown people in their mind, freeing them of their positive prejudices, and cleans up the sphere of wannabes and interlopers. It is a positive development in the right direction.
>>
I'm not a homosexual, so I have no problems with big boobas
>>
>>1787543
>I trust would-be bureaucrats
And that's what mean, the online right is more of less cut from the same socio-economic cloth as urban libs/progs they're supposedly against. Bi-coastal wannabe elites that merely orbit, rather than oppose, the current state of affairs.
>which new developments make obsolete
Only in the sense that its pretty much dead now and is only lurching forward because of inertia.
>wannabes and interlopers
Its all wannabes and interlopers, the purpose of a system is what it does, and without them the girfters wouldn't be able to make any money.

polite sage, because this is getting too off-topic
>>
File: kek the frog.png (28 KB, 123x125)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>1787614
>>1787543
>>1787534
Kek this based schizos posts
We need more based schizos here
>>
>>1785368
>homophobic racists are fucking ugly short brown skinned dysgenic gay subhumans
To be fair, that's how football hooligans usually look like. And in my country at least they have a severe right-wing bent. So it becomes interchangeable.
>>
>>1785368
The joke is the left are letting in homophobic brown racists while mocking the right trying to stop that by calling them that which they are bringing. That's your brain on leftism.
>>
>>1787337
>KMT
taiwan?
>>
>>1785026
Why are tin tin and his relatives bullying cool adam?
>>
File: 8403840382082.png (1.41 MB, 1366x768)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
Why is the AI so fucking shit normally (outside of Crimeamod)? I was messing around with the starting scenario in HPM and I took most of India from Britain and gave it North America instead, then when I check back on what the AI has done 12 years later it's built basically no naval bases or ships, it's broke, it's struggling to even purchase beverages for some shitty Irish pop unit and is over 450k pounds in debt. What the actual fuck? It doesn't even have a lassiez faire party in power.

Should you just port countries, cultures, provinces, localisations and flags to Crimeamod if you want the game to work properly outside of a railroaded default scenario?
>>
>>1785368
Did you actually think leftists really cared about all the body positivity stuff they spew? They just say things that they figure makes them seem morally upright because they are terrible narcissistic people deep down. The mask comes off whenever they want to mock someone they disagree with ideologically.
>>
african minors
>>
>>1786520
>and the consequences of that
The consequences of that would be I would annex pissrael and click the genocide button.
>>
File: 1619615740607.gif (3.89 MB, 200x200)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB GIF
>>1785026
Not Crimeamod, but
>finally get around to trying out Thrones of Lorraine
>pick Freiland
>game starts lagging like shit even though I'm on a fairly recent Ryzen build
>speed 5 almost the same speed as speed 4
>Veldleuwer attacks me four years into the campaign (saw it coming since I have some of their cores)
>don't even feel like fighting the war because the game is so slow

How do people enjoy this shit? Is everyone on some submod that removes most of the African tags so that the game doesn't lag so hard? This isn't even the worst I've seen out of mods; I ran into some clown's mod before that had over 600 tags on the map at once, what kind of people consider this playable?
>>
>>1789307
play project Alice if your rig can't handle vanilla
>>
>>1788164
It's far easier to port Crimeamod's """AI""" to other mods.
>>
Are there any interesting formables in crimeamod? That are not in HPM I mean.
>>
>>1785368
Modern politics is 75% poison and 25% argumentation. It's not supposed to make sense, it's supposed to incite or antagonize while at the same time being too nonsensical to create a discussion. That's also the precursor to violent civil conflicts.
>>
Anyone know if crimeamod affects the start conditions for the American Civil War? I'm attempting to avoid it with HoD in mind, wasn't sure if crimea changed things
>>
>decide to try the mod out
>those middle eastern borders
nope sorry
>>
>>1792165
>flemish are dutch and wallonians are french
gay mod made by a tranny
>>
>>1785101
That's the best part. It weeds out the liberals and other easily triggered fags.
>>
>>1790831
nta but I've been meaning to ask about this
where are the files that govern vic2's AI?
I would like to test crimeamod AI on my converter saves
>>
the drawing on the wall in OP says "beat up jews, save the motherland"
>>
File: bullying at school.png (379 KB, 492x365)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>1785368
>i was a victim of anti-semitism as russia, so let me draw russians as stupid porcine creatures in my caricature
you should see the sequel
>>
>>1796033
There are idiotic racists everywhere, who would have thought?
>>
>muh racism
>darling, let's take a shortcut through this isolated dark valley with a bunch of black fellas
>>
>>1796080
i don't know what this reply is meant to mean, it only barely relates to my post
>>
>>1796033
Fucking arsim
>>
Contrarians still playing this old stuff? Vic3 has everything 2 had but better, I have no idea why you would still cling to such an outdated game
>>
>>1800255
>better
the state system is pants on head retarded
no good genocide mods still
economy is anno-tier, no wait, anno is actually good
war system is at least not as bad as it was on release but it's still pretty bad
AI had to be beaten with a barbell in order to get things to go slightly historically
"cultural communities" are retarded
migration is undertuned, unironically it was better when you could get mass migration to unincorporated provinces to simulate the settlement of the american west and facilitate the bleaching of african colonies
need i go on
>>
>>1800255
>Vic3 has everything 2 had but better
It still has no unciv mechanic because that's "problematic and racist".
so Qing is almost unbeatable the second they research one tech and have a higher literacy than some European nations.
>>
File: vgh-.png (138 KB, 430x260)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>1785026
AFRIKA BELONGS TO THE NORDS
>>
why is the fan remake of DoD so bad? fucking scripted masochistic nigger mod
>>
>>1796033
Is this real?
>>
>>1785101
based ukroids are just polish rape mutts anyway.
>>
File: 1682727268431816.gif (745 KB, 875x978)
745 KB
745 KB GIF
>>1796033
>
>>
File: ukraine recipie.jpg (35 KB, 720x438)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>1803502
>>
>>1785101
Name 5 differences between russoids and ukroids i'll wait
>>
If anything I'd welcome more cultures merging, why do we need north & south italians as different cultures?
>>
>>1803803
because the dev subscribes to pseudoscientific racism
i'm genuinely surprised he didn't merge south italians into the african monoculture because le sicilians are niggers tarantino meme
>>
nothing pseudoscientific about racism
>>
>>1803812
he fucking turned madagascar into "asian minor" for some fucking reason despite the fact that madagascans look like niggers, like the rest of africa
what's up with that
what's up with merging all of the new world's afro-diasporic population into the north american pavement ape culture
>>
File: 1721255634928937.webm (2.05 MB, 640x640)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB WEBM
>>
>>1803815
But the malagasy are asian. They speak a malayo-polynesian language.
These people have sailed the oceans long before we did, the malagasy just happened to settle further west than the others.
I'm not saying they are geniuses, but they have absolutely nothing in common with mainland africans.
>>
>>1803664
>>1803502
Can’t wait to see a video of azov beheading you, oh wait that won’t happen because you aren’t even Russian and you’re just some turd world shitskin Muslim or spic
>>
File: azov mcdonalds funeral.jpg (477 KB, 1080x720)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>1803907
>Can’t wait to see a video of azov beheading you, oh wait that won’t happen because you aren’t even Russian and you’re just some turd world shitskin Muslim or spic
>>
>>1803875
Aren't they mixed with mainland Africans?
>>
File: IMG_2087.jpg (1.04 MB, 1170x765)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>1803975
McDonald’s is yummy and based, kill yourself starving shitskin. While you eat the bugs in the dirt floor of your mud but in Brazil, I’m comfy eating a burger in an air conditioned mansion
>>
File: 1510383899192.png (159 KB, 1124x598)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>1804001
Just because you're made of McDonald's grease doesn't mean anything, L'Tyshawn Sanchez.
>>
>>1804009
That looks like the average Brazilian or Muslim lmao
>>
File: 1696096430121804.jpg (107 KB, 606x614)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>1804040
>>
>>1803815
madagascarans are pygmies (melanesians), while africans are niggers (bantu) (except the few mainland pygmies that avoided getting genocided by the bantu)
>>
>>1803981
not terribly much. mainland africans are not great sailors. or even rowers.
>>
>>1804052
i am VERY sorry, i forgot the board, but i meant "negro" or "black", please edit my post accordingly
>>
File: IMG_5488.jpg (111 KB, 963x472)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>1804049
>>
>>1804072
a solid comeback to the indian you wish i was, but as someone infinitely more aryan than your mublooded "heritage" it's just amusing. try again, sgt mutt (my ancestors were """"white"""").
>>
*mudblooded
>>
>>1803907
>azov
They're long dead, anon.
>>
>>1804075
>u is mublooded saaaaarr I am pure arya heritage saaaar
Can’t even make this shit up, kek.
>>
Love how crimeamod threads always stay on topic.
>>
>>1804079
Shart in mart and get back on topic
>>1790842
Not really aside from meme states
>>
Please add Oregon Treaty without having to do Manifest Destiny and USA-CA Flavour
>>
Posting in epic thread. Can't wait to play as Greece and genocide Turks.
>>
>>1804075
Good morning sir
>>
what does this fuckin mod actually do. everytime i look at vic 2 mods the details of what the mod actually changes are totally obfuscated behind some random bullshit like random meme quips
>>
>>1803907
>azov
>beheading anyone
should I break the news to this /k/ tranny tourist, lads?
>>
>>1804990
It does a bit of everything. balance tweaks, quality of life stuff, performance improvements, better ai, and meaningful flavor. It's basically vanilla+, like how hpm was.
It's a slightly "controversial" mod because it doesn't disable the genocide button like other big mods do and it condenses cultures if they have no reason to exist and uncolonizes most of sub-saharan africa.
>>
>OR = {
> TEX = { in_sphere = THIS }
> TEX = { exists = no }
> invention = manifest_destiny
> any_owned_province = { is_core = MEX }
>}

What did he mean by this?
Manifest destiny will always trigger given those conditions regardless of the outcome of the texan war. What's the point of the ceasefire event?
For reference, the vanilla decision required mexico not owning austin.
>>
File: V2_MAP_RUS_1855.10.31_2.png (146 KB, 5616x2160)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
rate my vgh
>>
File: 1000019399.png (16 KB, 229x85)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>1807028
If you consider R*ssoids to be white, Paraguay is the whitest nation in South America now.
t. Jose Ivanov
>>
>>1807028
Post budget.
>>
>>1807079
*and pops.
>>
>>1785101
Never understood the preformance argument for various changes in singleplayer mods.
It's fucking vicy 2, you could run it on a fried potato.
>>
>>1807028
I like obliterating Persia as Russia because of its southern ports (and resources), it's easy with the N&I cb after 1850.
>>1807237
It always gets slow after 1900, speed 5 is basically the same as speed 4 for me.
>>
>>1807028
>USA owns all of Mexico
>EVRASIVM
>GroBparaguayums
>heavenly kingdom somehow
>austrian germany and rump prussia
>independent alsace
>whatever is going on with brazil
interesting timeline
>>
>>1807237
yes but it's 32bit app thus can't utilize more than a ~2.5gb of ram unless you push it to 4gb with patch which is still low

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.