[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Hmmm.jpg (729 KB, 1080x1749)
729 KB
729 KB JPG
Just came out today. Designated shill thread.
Suck my dick, bitchtits.
>>
>>1792945
>Designated shill thread.
>Kingdom, Dungeon, and Hero - (Fantasy Empire Building Strategy & Wargame)
So what make this game special other than "we more fantasy than historical!!!"?
>>
Look old school. What is with these ransom ware topics on steam forum?
>>
This is malware. Don't launch it. Report it on steam.
>>
this game has virus sirs wait for repack!!!
>>
>>1793427
>this nigga fell for a false positive
>>
>>1793476
Nah. The dev is known for putting adware in their last "game", but this one specifically has a keylogger.
>>
>>1793479
I thought it was ransomware?
>>
>>1792945
So it's a fantasy strategy game by a hex wargame dev? The concept is interesting but is it even fun? For some reason it reminds me of that similar jank game Wizards & Warlords that got abandoned, I think that even had hexes as well
>>
>>1793584
It is fun.
Got just-one-more-turned into pulling an all nighter.
>>
>>1792945

>hex and counter war game
>for once its fantasy

you know what I dig this
>>
Why isn't this getting more attention? This is leagues more interesting than HOIslop
>>
>>1794015
Because it's an obscure euro(?)jank game that retarded third worlders using third worlder antiviruses accidentally flagged as being ransomware.
Malwarebytes says it's clean btw
>>
>>1793824
how jank is it? is it easy enough to figure out how to do shit or am I going to have to pore over a million submenus and bad UI?
The dungeon crawling adventuring stuff in particular seems crazy in combination with a hex wargame, but would be cool if actually pulled off
>>
>>1794015
>>1794020
Tranny dev cope. Didn't even need to use an antivirus on this one, it's just plainly obvious from the files that there's a keylogger.
>>
>>1794360
>tranny dev
laying it on a bit too thick
>>
>>1794360
>obvious from the files
my brother in christ it's a fucking unity game
if it's so obvious fucking point out your proof, nigger
>>1794355
The UI isn't that good but it's fairly intuitive how things work. Fairly.
The exception is naval transport, of course.
>>
torrent where?
>>
How do I increase stability? It keeps going down, I am not losing battles and I have only declared 1 war (and won)
>>
Not enough wood in the wizard kings lands. Sent a fleet to come take the jungle from the savages while they are busy invading somewhere to the west. Grabbed the port without a fight, and looks like their capital city is also ripe for the taking with their main armies away.
My reinforcement fleet will arrive on the next turn and I am confident nothing they can throw at me will be able to dislodge my hold once the second army arrives.
>>
The jungle savages are attempting to revolt, so I cant send out large groups of my men at once.
I conscripted a few levies to have them hold the cities, but a storm has delayed the ships so we are just barely inching forward now.
Meanwhile I am now losing absurd amounts of money, from corruption I think. Also piracy along my coasts at home in Rusa. I also think the jungle savages are sending troops back this way.
But we are on track to capturing a good number of wood producing settlements so we will move full speed ahead.
>>
>>1792945
>Fantasy
>All of factions are human
Trash
>>
>>1796622
>r*sa
>not warrick
>>
>>1794468
Act like a tranny dev get called a tranny dev it's that simple.
>>1794475
Not holding your hand through something so basic. Look it up. Or don't. Have your keylogger for all I care.
>>
>>1796875

tranny chatGPT poster
>>
>>1796875
>just look it up bro trust me
And what if I don't know what to look up, retard? Could it be that you can't substantiate your claims and are just making shit up?
>>
>>1796875
>>1794360
Mindbroken
>>
So is this game good or a keylogger?
>>
>>1797146
Its good but jank. Dev is putting out multiple updates daily with QOL, bugfixes, and other changes.
This retard crying about keylogger has posted not a single shred of proof, and he even changed it from being ransomware to being a keylogger. It is a shitposter.
>>
They managed to bring a full army back this direction. Our heavy cavalry took some losses to hold the enemy off at Agaba. Now that our Levies arrived to hold the port we can move better troops up to the frontline.
>>1796858
rusa is cool
>>
Their heroes having been causing trouble in occupied lands. Now after many months my heroes have arrived from the north and are preparing to go city by city anally raping enemy heroes.
>>
>>1797160
Is it like medieval shadow empire? That's the impression I get looking in.
>>
this has to be one of the worst names I've ever seen
>>
>>1797212
Nowhere near the depth of Shadow Empire, and the city managing is very barebones. Dev likes to let people know on forums that it is a wargame, not a 4x. Consider it more like Panzer Corps but fantasy and with some basic resource management to deal with unit production.
Also the maps are preset, not randomized. But there is a map editor so people will eventually start making some.
>>
>>1797231
Oh okay, the posts in here were talking about securing wood so I thought there was some economy simming.
>>
>>1797243
Each settlement provides resources. Iron, stone, wood, horses, etc. You can build improvements to the settlements to increase the resource gain. There is a market you can buy/sell resources on.
But it is all very basic because the game is centered on the wargame part
>>
>>1797231
>depth of Shadow Empire
too bad that most of the ''depth'' and ''complexity'' of shadow empire add nothing or is actually detrimental to gameplay
>>
>>1797247
>>1797243
its more a like a Warlord game
>>
>>1796553
Build temples
>>
Is there a reason to manually play through dungeons? I seem to get more level ups, and more gear when I just let it auto resolve the dungeon.
>>
>>1796875
>Not holding your hand through something
Translation: I've no evidence, you just have to believe me, okay?
>>
>>1796875

Also who fuckin cares. like anyone would want to log your life just to see that you masturbate to hentai and then whine on alt right forums about how it's the scary black man's fault you're single and your job is shit. One hour of this game dev's work is more than you've ever accomplished in your entire sad, fat life.
>>
>>1796858
>unironically siding with warchud
>>
>Try to take Citadel of Mentis
>land army on their island
>it is heavily fortified and on a mountain tile
>cant forage enough food on the island to keep my troops fed
>cant unload golems on the island because they need a port to unload
>both sides lose a few troops before my men start to starve in a few months
>cant ferry them out because you have to load troops from a port
>have to ask for peace
How the fuck do I take this shitty island? I had 3 units of war mages, magic archers, loads of men at arms with enchanted weapons. Couldnt take this shithole
>>
>dev raised the cap on bureaucratic corruption up to 50%
>council halls still dont do jack fucking shit
>>
>>1797711
siege weapons
anyway my game get bugged and cant progress
>>
>>1797702
It's clearly the protagonist nation of the game.
inb4 muh blackiron conflict, Rusa deserves it for being named after r*zzia
>>
Ok I am done with manually playing dungeons.
>manually play through dungeon
>maybe one character levels up
>dont get any gear

>auto explore it
>fucking everybody levels up
>gain multiple magic items
>can just save scum if I lose someone important (which is everyone now that we are past turn 100 and I dont have time to train anybody new to these high levels)
>>
>>1798983
best way to level up heores is to stuck them as governors
>>
>>1798929
>what happens if a Chud gets in charge of a feudal kingdom
>protagonist nation of the game
tells us more about you, to be frank
>>
>>1792945
>No black kingdoms with shamans and witch doctor shit.

Don't care pass.
>>
>>1792945

is it just me or is this AI art? not that I think its a big deal but it does look like it
>>
>>1799225
He says he just pays for images from places like shutterstock.
He had originally planned on using midjourney for AI generated art for heroes/monsters/locations, but then steam changed their policy to disallow that. So he now just pays for images he likes the look of
>>
>>1799233

In my experience sites like storyblocks have starting putting up AI generated stuff, so I would not be surprised if shutterstock has some of that too
>>
File: [002437].jpg (25 KB, 292x227)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>1799233
But Steam does allow AI content
>>
>>1799281
If you use AI images, you must prove that you have rights to the content it was generated from.
>>
>>1799324
heh, nice
>>
>>1799057
>LE CHUD
Please, define chud
>>
>>1792945
got this in my recommended and skipped because I thought it was lazy ai shit.
didnt realize this was someone's project
why did you neglect to make sure it looks presentable before putting it up?
>>
>>1799420
>Greater GroB Warrickia Reich
VGH, WHAT COVLD'VE BEEN
>>
>>1792945
The lore is nice but so far it plays like an inferior version of Master of Magic.
At least it got me playing Master of Magic.
>>
>>1799098
Aaaand picked up
>>
50 turns left, in the middle of a war with 3 large kingdoms. I think I will start one with Warrick as well because I dont like my borders and I want some of their land
>>
>CHANGE enchantment only affects melee and range not siege
FUCK I used my spearmen in sieges thanks to enchantments, now I will actually need swordsmen in my armies
>>
>>1792945
Looks interesting. I HOPE it's good.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.