[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0602.jpg (146 KB, 811x649)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>maam listen to me!
>>
DO NOD REDEEM
>>
>>1795515
The avatar was cool as a concept
Invisible gatherers were also very good
>>
>>1795515
>attach two engineers for autorepair
>use that one aoe ability to make units invisible
>use said redeemer to crush units without ever breaking stealth
it was broken but funny af
>>
File: proxy-image.png (1.54 MB, 1280x1024)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>1795515
>play scrin
>build PACs
>autoresolve everything
>win against brutal AI
big brain time
>>
>>1795515
>ARE YOU MAD?
>>
great game, EA just had to ruin the series with their great ambitions of profit
>>
>>1795515
>rage generator
>>
>>1795515
>super special ability on an epic unit does literally nothing if your opponent isn't afk and has given move orders to his units
>>
>>1802199
>he is unaware
>>
>>1795515
I tried doing Nod mission 17 (on normal) at least 12 times, the GDI just spam mammoth tanks and zone troopers nonstop against the Scrin base, unable to rush GDI base before the Scrin are fully overrun. I just wanted to unlock the Scrin campaign, so I decided to say fuck this AI cheating bullshit and went to ProfileData.ini, put in PPK = 9999999999999999 to unlock the campaign. Also I already completed the GDI campaign before starting the Nod campaign.
>>
>>1795515
DO NOT REDEEM THE TIBERIUM!!!
MAAM!
ARE YOU GDI?!?!?
MAAAAAM!?!?!
>>
>>1802616
I'd mock this behavior but my understanding is that the campaigns are scuffed from multi-player patches.
>>
>>1802607
This is what I mean whenever I remind kids these days that they no longer have the curiosity (and, sadly, intelligence too, it would seem) to experiment and discover things. Sad.
>>
>>1802616
Is this the one where you need to protect the tower? It is still possible but you need to be at least advanced scrub tier to do it. I've figured out one strategy that works well for me and I've seen one anon post a noticeably different one so there are at least two ways to beat it.
>>
>>1802616
You'd rather go through all this trouble rather than set the difficulty level to easy?
>>
>>1803091
>experiment and discover
Doesn't work with live-service nu-games.
>Patched
>Nerfed
>Outright removed
I'm not even talking multiplayer here.
It's really fucking disheartening when it happens.
>>
>>1805704
Bonus points:
>The dev posts in his blog telling how the change was necessary in order to align with his vision
>It's a 'throw shit at the wall and see what sticks' early access
>>
>>1805704
Old games and non-pozzline games still exist. The rest doesn't make any sense in the context.

>>1805707
>touching early access
>ever
>>
>>1805998
>non-pozzline games
such as?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.