[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240310003838_1.jpg (264 KB, 1024x768)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
Series I haven't seen discussed much on here. They're going to release a new version of Waterloo soon from what I've heard, just waiting for Steam to approve it.
Take Command 2nd Manassas is still on Steam at the moment, I find it's a very good Civil War tactical simulator. The AI can really catch you with your pants down if you aren't prepared.
>>
>>1795901
>the dev is gonna release something
Don't hold your breath, the dude is a sperg. He yanked down all his shit not that long ago.
>>
>>1795948
https://steamcommunity.com/ogg/2205330/announcements/detail/4220517501571428939
Trust the plan
>>
>>1795957
>We've submitted a build for release, but it got denied. Since we do not have a typical client server architecture, they could not confirm the MP. We tried to explain how it worked, that we've had the game this way on Steam before, and we're waiting for the response. I apologize that it's not ready by our release date. But please be assured we are doing what we can to get it out as soon as possible. Even if we just have to remove some tags so that they can pass it, we will. It's submitted again, so we are just waiting. Thank you!
Maybe he should've kept his other games available for purchase so they could compare.
>>
>>1795901
>The AI can really catch you with your pants down if you aren't prepared.
By what scenarios I tried that usually is more due to the fact that you have to keep reserves and not commit everything, because another army corps is coming from the opposite direction after 40 minutes.
>>
>>1795957
its out rn
>>
>>1797127
There’s a fair bit of variation in how the AI reacts to your moves though. Was pleasantly surprised when I played through the same scenario twice and the AI sent troops on a flanking maneuver when he threw them at my front in the last game.
>>
File: 1597281125253.jpg (48 KB, 432x444)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>it's out
>they're adding Gettysburg as a DLC
>>
>>1797182
>was expecting it to be obscenely expensive just like every other niche wargame on the market
>it's less than 20 bux

Honestly hope they have lots of success just for that
>>
Buying straight away. Best Napoleonic wargame.
>>
hows that game buyfags?
>>
How well would this run on a non gaming laptop?
>>
>>1797983
It runs okay on mine, but I’d recommend using the low graphics settings.
>>
File: Screenshot_6.jpg (540 KB, 1920x1080)
540 KB
540 KB JPG
This game is so cool
>>
>>1799383
what the FUCK are you doing?
>>
how the fuck do i take a fort in this game???
>>
>>1799783
>taking a fort
usually not worth the cost in men, but the cheesy way is to use skirmishers/artillery and get the enemy to flee via casualties
>>
>>1799984
That’s not really “cheesy” is it?
>>
>>1799984
so i cant assault the "fort"? i tried send my guys in and they just go all around and die. do i just have to shoot them out?
>>
>>1800469
Now you know how Bonaparte felt.
>>
>>1802177
no wonder he got a sore tumtum

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.