[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

time to spout your hot opinions
>>
GOG gave it away for free many years ago and I gave it a try with zero expectations. Ended up becoming one of my favorite games, it's indeed awesome. And hard as fuck.

Truth be told the campaign is super lenghty and repetitive though. After conquering a few shards I have to put the game down for a while
>>
>>1799612
Really? Why?
>>
>the first Eador is obsolete and doesn't even run fullscreen on modern systems
>the second game is underdeveloped
>the third game was dropped by bankrupt devs
There is no option to play this.
>>
>>1800812
>the first Eador is obsolete
wdym?
>>
>>1800823
>run only in a small window
>resize blurs graphics
>>
>>1800812
Always played it on fullscreen without problems
>>
File: win 7.png (550 KB, 850x884)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>1800812
>>
>>1803564
the zoomer version of being an XP holdout
>>
>>1803662
actually I had XP dual boot on my other PC, heh
>>
>>1799612
the game and it's sequels had potential but the AI cheating kills it. The ai start with a shitton of money and all the legendary items and not matter how many times you wipe it 3 tunrs late it will be back with full stack. It's an attrition war against you. Good game awful AI
>>
>>1803671
What are some strategy games like this with good AI?
>>
>>1799612
song of conquest
>>
>>1803671
Is that a thing in Genesis? The AI does cheat in some ways (ie never paying for guards) but never noticed it starting with more gold or items
>>
>>1803671
what diff level?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.