[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: header.jpg (30 KB, 460x215)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
I have no idea how to play this, any tips for a retard?
>>
praying the thane he will give you inspiration what to do, and when to do it
-feetwasher
>>
>>1802507
Looking at it, is it a GEM engine game?
>>
>>1803143
Syrian Warfare/Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance engine
>>
>>1802507
2x Machinegun + 1x ATGM for defense. Spam them at the start to secure the front. Learn spawns and try to deny the enemy spawns at the start, otherwise don't overextend and play the long game.
Use assault infantry to clear buildings.
Big autocannons also help against infantry in buildings.
Anti-tank mines are very strong, anti-infantry mines are not that great unless you spam a shitload of them in chokepoints.
Get artillery asap. Helicopters counter artillery, spam cheap APC to protect your artillery. Don't even bother with MANPADS, 3x-4x APC melt helicopters and are useful against most sneaky cheeki-breeki maneuvers.
>>
>>1803217
Thanks moonrune bro, I will use that knowledge to to try and mog AI for now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.