[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.jpg (547 KB, 1920x1080)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
lads, it's time for a brood war thread
>>
>>1807467
Gookclick garbage fucked up the strategy genre for years these games are NOT strategy they are just action games there is NO strategy in having to do 200 APM it is just mindless.
>>
more like brood snore
>>
Why is everything smeared is grease in that pic? More GPTslop?
>>
>>1807467
/vst/ is a schizo troon central and visual novel watchers dont bother with broodwar here
>>
>>1807467
>>1807549
Not OP here. I'm playing the Terran campaign for the first time (never played any Starcraft game before) and having a lot of fun. I like the artstyle, the game looks to me like Starship Troopers with a darker palette, and the atmosphere is pretty good. Currently on the 5th mission I think, the one where you have to attack a Confederate base with airships because there's a river between your bases
>>
>>1807575
That mission is pretty dumb
I replayed the campaing recently and one thing that drove me mad was how every mission has a different distance from the geyser to the command center, like in some missions you need six SCVs on gas to get it constantly
>>
Remind me, why was Starcraft purged from /vg/ all those years back again?
>>
besides artosis casts, what's another good channel that casts broodwar and doesn't sound like shit?
>>
File: High_APM_side_effects.jpg (8 KB, 249x201)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>1807467
>>
>>1807575
Have fun. SC1 has a lot of great dialog and a decent variety of missions.

Level design in Brood War is heads and shoulders above classic though. Everything is mixed up nicely so you can’t just turtle up to super units and spam
>>
>>1807538
At least Brood War was only gookclick by accident.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.