[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240725191539_1.jpg (337 KB, 1920x1080)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
Because real W&R threads haven't been tried yet

>sprawl
>>
This is the ultimate "Play it for seven hours then delete my save the next day because I forgot my plans" game. I love this shit but god help me if I choose realistic construction again.
>>
>>1808231
I really want to do realistic run but I cant be bothered with managing trucks
>>
Is this game good, feel like it will filter me because brainlet. I tried to watch some YouTube let’s plays but the gamer spends like hours just designing his roads and railways takes hours before anything even happens
>>
>>1808251
If you don't have the time to play it you will get filtered. It's the same deal like with Factorio where the people who play it will play it all the fucking time because hardly anything else scratches the itch. I could not imagine going back to skylines after playing W&R and yet the game frustrates the fuck out of me because your failure to plan will always lead you into a wall. That wall is probably going to result in you unfucking your logistics, unfucking your goods planning, or unfucking your mess of half-finished buildings because you expanded too fast and didn't pay attention to your supplies and now you've spent all the goddamn soviet ruples keeping yourself out of debt. And now there's shit overflowing in the pipes because you couldn't be bothered to purchase a truck to move the shit from the pipes and the construction office is telling you it'll be a year before the plumping gets done. It's a great game though.
>>
possibly stupid question but pedestrians aren't allowed to walk under aggregate conveyors unless they're an overpass right? I swear the game says that somewhere and it appears to be true in game but I can't find anyone mentioning it online
>>
>>1808323
provided there is a gap between the struts, you should be able to run a pedestrian path underneath aggregate conveyors. i frequently do so, in fact.
>>
>>1808347
weird, I was trying to set up an area with a bunch of conveyors and it was refusing to read pedestrian distances properly
>>
File: 20240714073507_1.jpg (279 KB, 819x819)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>1808182
that's some good sprawl you got going there m8 which map
>>
>>1808182
no jobs for whangarei for authentic experience
>>
>>1808462
it's a map i made for myself. it was a challenge map with no resopurces, but it turns out if you add no resources the game adds them for you, so i have studiously ignoring those

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.