[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vst/ - Video Games/Strategy

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>imfuckingplying I will let it die
Battle bros thread, menace talk also cause why the fuck not. Found any sexy famed items lately?
>>
>>1841207
obnoxious game which wasted its potential to be le rng hard
>>
>>1841224
Skill issue.
>>
>>1841207
i only played the tutorial campaign and thought to myself i will be fine with veteran/vet/mid new company, boy i was wrong think i quickloaded 10 times in first 30minutes, i applaud to people who play ironman
>>
>>1841234
I play iron man because I can't be arsed to savescum.
I'd rather let my company die than commit too much.
>>
>>1841224
There was never much potential let's not kid ourselves. The devs are obsessed with board games, excessive RNG or not it was always bound to be shallow and repetitive.
>>
>>1841234
I'd say play beginner your first run, savescum and learn how the game works, take difficult fights and big risks to understand what is and isn't possible with different lineups/equipment and try different strategies / weapons etc. Once you've done one or two runs like that to say 120+ playing vet+ and ironman is a lot more fun and you won't lose to "unfair" feeling shit (as often)

Savescumming can unironically be harder in some circumstances. If you savescum to win every fight with no losses for example your party might end up substantially weaker endgame because you ended up carrying a bunch of shitty low stat guys with bad perks past the point where they should have died off and been replaced with better potential hires once you can afford them. Or if you just try to brute force fights and reload "bad" RNG but don't reload "good" RNG you aren't really learning different tactics and it will bite you in the ass later when you try to force your way through a tough fight relying on getting good rolls alone when you could have steamrolled it with the same parties but different weapons and formation.
>>
>>1841234
I always play ironman in every gam. Not just this one.
>>
>>1841234
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s67NHHTCySY&t=316s

I would say this is the most important video to really understand battlebros.
>>
>>1841224
le epic bait post to farm le epic yous to keep the thread alive + i am replying to le epic bait because i am le retarded
>>
>>1841207
I am currently playing Legends mod. Are shapeshifters and magicians still disabled, or you can become one/get one in your party now? Also, why the fuck my Hedge Knight only gets female bros? Am I building a harem?
>>
>>1841670
Shapeshifters are disabled, magicians are mostly disabled, limited to commanders in a handful of origins. You can however add back in the magic perks through the breditor mod. Plus, there's a handful of other mods that add magic in.
The female bros thing is just luck, you can disable them at world generation.
>>
>>1841677
I see, thanks. Is it possible to add lycantrophy through breditor or it won't work?
>>
>>1841679
You can, but i'd recommend making a backup save and testing it out before you add it back. It was disabled cause it was buggy as fuck and nobody wanted to fix it.
At least with seer/warlock stuff, it mostly just works.
>>
>>1841207
New overhaul mod, made by the creators of MSU, PTR, EIMO, Modern Hooks, Stronghold, and Player Hideout. Apparently with compatibility and moddability in mind.

>Battle Brothers: Reforged
https://www.reddit.com/r/BattleBrothers/s/clBNBzzzer
>>
>>1843692
>Reforged
a bit unfortunate name
>>
>>1843693
Warcraft babies don't have exclusivity over title adjectives, but yes, maybe.

I'd at least like to see what this thing is about and if it's gonna be a Legends killer for the people that use it.
>>
>>1843692
I was excited at first. Then I read the first dev diary.
>all weapons now have a Reach stat (races do too)
Ok, cool. 2H weapons naturally have the best Reach advantage. Apparently they weren't viable enough in the early game (???). So they've created a new problem. How do they fix it? Shields, right?
>make shields very durable
>"This solves the issue where players avoid shields because they are unreliable."
>Split Shield == Smash Shield
>50% loss in efficiency without Shield Expert, 25% with, at max fatigue
>Axes can now Hook Shield (3AP, 15 FAT): reduces shield defenses by 75% (until the shield user's turn or skill use).
>Shield Wall negates this and you can use Recover to get back your shield defenses
Also, doesn't 2H Reach advantage fuck over 1H Duelists too? Yes. So 2H weapons and shield users now also get Duelist. It
>Works with all melee weapons as long as the primary attack of the weapon has a base Action Point cost of 4 or less.
>Gain +25% armor penetration [direct damage?] with 1h weapons, +35% when using a shield, +15% with two-handed weapons.
>Gain +1 Reach with two-handed weapons. [???]
>Shields now also ignore the target's Reach Advantage when attacking.
So not only are there going to be more 2H weapons with 4AP attacks, they also get Duelist. In summary:
>Two-Handed weapons do more damage and have Reach Advantage.
>One-Handed weapons do less damage, but are more versatile and easier to use, primarily coupled with a shield.
Take not of that last part. It's really fucking ironic that they say
>the meta in vanilla still is mostly two-handed weapons
Cause I don't see that changing if they're remaking the meta to be essentially shield vs 2H.
>>
File: 1661530078287442.gif (1.78 MB, 500x625)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>1843889
Needless to say, shields were not unreliable just because they could be broken, but they are now. If your defense from using a shield drops linearly with fatigue, they are objectively more unreliable than they were before. They call this fixing Split Shield, which was not broken, it was just a highly niche attack. If they really hated split shield, they could have changed it to Hook Shield as a replacement skill for axes, removed it from non-axe weapons, and avoided everything else.

What they're not saying is that shield users must pay with fatigue for negating 2H Reach advantage when attacking (and actually being able to defend against 2Hs in general). But that's also not enough, 2Hs now get 60% of 1H Duelist's direct damage bonus AND it also buffs their Reach. If you use a shield you somehow have an extra 10% direct damage over 1H duelists to "make up for" the loss of double grip, which was never a problem before. Duelist as a perk is now nonsensical, a retarded omni-perk. Call it something else, or split it up into different perks. Apparently they've added another 100 (yay) so it's not like a couple more will matter.

After reading that I'm left wondering why the fuck would you bother with 1H duelist? How is this an improvement ove the base mechanics? It's obvious their bias revolves around the reddit meta of 2H supremacy, and I'm mad as fuck about that because I'm sure there's going to be other things that I might actually like about the mod (like the compatibility and modularity promised).
>>
File: GFL8K2IWcAA0909.jpg (2.3 MB, 2532x2684)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
>>1843893
Some of the comments under the post seem to adress the 1H Duelist thing.
>Interesting. It kinda looks like 1hers are heavily incentivized to use shields. Are there other perks that allow for the classic duelist archetype to still exist?
>Double-Grip still allows for the classic Duelist archetype to exist, and yes there are also some perks that incentivize it. We've also made some changes to Double-Grip that will be covered by a future Dev Diary that further this incentivization.
>>
>>1843893
>I'm mad as fuck about that because I'm sure there's going to be other things that I might actually like about the mod (like the compatibility and modularity promised).
Well, if that ends up being the case, people can always make mods to revert certain changes. to the default.
>>
I HATE THE ANTICRUSADE! I HATE THE ANTICRUSADE!
>>
File: FuY7PFnaQAISDMt.jpg (192 KB, 1682x2048)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>1843692
Speaking of, found what appears to be the dev project on Hithub, but I can't seem to make it work.

https://github.com/Battle-Modders/mod-reforged/wiki
>>
>>1844264
Oh, nvm. Just gotta check on releases.
>>
File: mod_upd.png (2.4 MB, 1920x1080)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB PNG
>>1844326
Nope, nevermind, still can't run it.

The game detects the mod with the right download but I'm missing one of the nine depdencies Reforged requires, which I can't find any links to.

Well, I tried.
>>
File: 1725441868617597.jpg (304 KB, 1171x1600)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>1844347
They wouldn't be stupid enough to make it that easy but kudos for trying
>>
>>1843692
>Encumbrance kicks in when you're below 50 max fatigue, reduces fatigue recovery per turn and increases the fatigue cost per tile moved. The effect gets stronger incrementally as your max fatigue goes lower (40, 30, 20...)
>reduces fatigue recovery per turn
Oh Jesus
>>
>>1843692
>>1843889
Fuck that noise, lord midas is a fitting name for the creator, given he turns all that he touches into abysmal garbage.
He's the kind of autist who tries to find a solution, then crams it in, despite it making it worse.
Shit like Immersive Damage System and the Nimble rework from PTR making combat massively more rng based, fucking with the action economy by giving out free AP buffs to standard bearers, his unending obsession with FUCKING SHIELDS.
Seriously, he's been grappling with the nonexistent shield problem for literal years, every fucking solution he's come up with shows how detached from the core concepts of battle brothers he is.
>>
>dislike legend bloat shit
>this reforged thing sounds like it tries to be "realistic" in the most obnoxious way possible.
Maybe someone could make a mod to revert all the combat changes but I won't hold my breath.
>>
>>1843692
Nice, hopefully it's basically PTR without all the insane half finished bloat from Legends
>>
>>1844537
>>1843692

>The reelase of the Reforged mod was brought up to the Legends devs on their Discord and
>They start having a fucking RANT disparraging the Reforged team and discussing the infighting the devs had about a year or two ago when they worked togehter.
I didn't even know this particular modder drama existed or that there even was modder drama in BB in the first place, but it seems inevitable that wherever there will be modders there will be drama.
>>
>>1844593
>They are having a fucking catfight arguing the facts of the matter with the Reforged devs in the Legends Discord that left the team but weren't banned or left the Discord by themselves.
>>
File: 1725080415059179.jpg (96 KB, 1160x805)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>Reforgerered is a product of discord drama
It all makes sense now. We don't get anything nice because of a vision but because some autist's ideas clash with some other autist's and they hate each other now.
>>
>>1844593
This just tells me that we need Battle Brothers 2 with DD2-style graphics and the ability to larp as a Byzantine warrior wiping out 6 gorillion Muslims while watching as their nation gets raped by dragons, orcs, and sorcerers.
>>
File: 1712455912420816.gif (766 KB, 211x252)
766 KB
766 KB GIF
>it's another you fail a 95 roll episode
>at least thrice per combat encounter
>while that brigand stuns you with a 5 percent
>and that marksman headshots your backline with a 10 percent
>every single day
You will never be able to convince me that RNG in this game isn't weighted. DnD-style crit fails/successes should never be even considered when it comes to games like this as it is just another difficulty check disguised as being "fair" and unpredictable.
Letting people reach 100% chance to hit and 0% dodges would fix so many frustrations.
Hope this shitty dev's next game fixes that.
>>
File: Fatigue_by_AzulCrescent.jpg (1.76 MB, 2000x2000)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
Reforged dev diaries 2 and 3 covering extended tooltips and dynamic perk trees are up (for a while now):

https://reforged.enduriel.com/docs/dev-diaries-folder/dev-diary-2-tooltips-improvements/
https://reforged.enduriel.com/docs/dev-diaries-folder/dev-diary-3-dynamic-perk-trees/
>>
File: handholding.jpg (137 KB, 691x684)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>1845115
Those were posted late. But anyway,
>nested tooltips
Not complaining about that but I will complain about them giving literally all stats etc. away. This will be very useful for veteran cheesers. The perk group stuff is very similar to Legends so there's no real need to comment on it. But
>we found that Recover had been edged out of favorability due to competition from other perks
So they've created another problem. How do they fix it?
>every human character now has access to the Recover skill by default
>we've normalized the base fatigue recovery rate per turn of every human enemy to that of player company characters, being 15. This solves an inherent advantage enemy humans had in vanilla and enables more fatigue counterplay against these foes.
I can understand normalizing SOME of the human enemies, but all of them? Do they really want to nerf all high tier human enemies? I also feel like having Recover from the get-go will be too powerful for the player. Struggling with shit fatigue is part of the early game.

That comic is fucking cringe btw
>>
>>1845115
Funny how the AI has that huge fatigue advantage yet you still kick its ass.
>>
>>1845106
Too many people are trying to overcorrect this game when the issue was always the bullshit RNG acting up one too many times. Fix that and you already have a balanced game that punishes retardation and rewards careful preparation and strategy.
>>
File: Bros.png (2.5 MB, 2560x1589)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
>Diary 4: Weapons
https://github.com/LordMidas/Reforged-DevDiaries/wiki/DevDiary-4-Weapons-Design

>>1845339
Aint that the truth.
>>
>>1845341
>Bleeding now stacks within a single instance of the effect on the character.
>Each stack of Bleeding does 1 damage, but does not expire (so it lasts the entire combat) unless bandaged.
>for minor bleeding perhaps even ignore it until the end of combat.
>Each stack of Bleeding also reduces the character's Resolve and Initiative and this reduction is stronger at lower current Hitpoints.
>If you receive at least 3 stacks of Bleeding in a single turn, you immediately receive a Morale Check.
>This allows players to immediately benefit from it in terms of the enemy being more susceptible to dropping morale
They should introduce an artery hit mechanic to balance this out a bit, it's another one of those changes that's typically weighted to the player's advantage. The rest doesn't sound half bad, and Double Grip having unique effects depending on the weapon type is a welcome change.
>>
>>1845339
>retard still cant understand how randomness works
Incredible how a game mindbroke shitters so hard.
You dont want a game that punishes mistakes and rewards preparation. Thats whst BB does. You want a game that lets you win when you feel like you should win.
>>
3/10 bait, very lazy
>>
>>1845653
>They should introduce an artery hit mechanic to balance this out a bit
Isn't 'Cut Artery' already a Injury type?
>>
>>1841207
this game is shit because the devs are obssessed with losing is fun rather than roleplaying and having fun
>>
>>1845936
You're inequivocably correct, but also fuck you.
>>
>>1845936
>strategy board
>well actually i wanted to roleplay as a winner
>>
>>1845936
>skill issue
there are difficulty levels
>>
>>1845936
This is Battle Brothers, not Darkest Dungeon.
>>
File: menace.jpg (475 KB, 2560x1440)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
>>1841207
I want to believe but theres no way a 3d game will have this much soul
>>
>>1846111
It's possible, if they go heavy on atmosphere. If the squad wears visible environment suits on cold, barren worlds, if there are dark, rainy, neon-lit megacity contracts.
If it's just sandy deserts all the time then it'll be soulless.
>>
>>1845927
There is, but we don't know if they're messing with it or not, and it's not guaranteed to proc unlike bleed itself.
>>
File: mqct1xd0ir511-3918456017.jpg (229 KB, 1350x1080)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
The two new dev diaries. Posted a while ago:

>Enemy Design
https://github.com/LordMidas/Reforged-DevDiaries/wiki/DevDiary-5-Enemy-Design
>'Theme' design around enemy types kept. Each enemy type should bight a certain way, and have at least one weakness to exploit.
>Individual Enemies get extra perks depending on the loadout of weapons they have (A Bandit with a dagger could get the Overwhelm Perk).
>Fatigue Generation is reduced to 15 for all human enemies like your own Bros. In exchange, all human characters, including your Bros, can now use the Recover Skill.

>Brigands Faction Expansion
https://github.com/LordMidas/Reforged-DevDiaries/wiki/DevDiary-6-Brigands-Faction-Expansion
>Bandits should scale for longer, but remain easier than average to fight than other enemies. Essentially, there's now a new, higher tiers of Bandit over the original vanilla Raiders.
>All Bandits get the Bully Perk, which make them deal higher damage to enemies with lower morale than them.
>Bandits now come in more 'Archetypes' so as to bring variety to their kind.
>More varieties in the 'Swordmaster' Elite Archetype, each with specialized Perks.
>Hedge Knights and Master Archers are now part of the 'Elite' Archetype of Bandits.
>All Bandit Leader archetype get Inspiring Presence and Rally Perks. 'Leaders' get te Onslaught Perk to order allies to break yoru lines. 'Robber Barons' get the Blitzkrieg to order his allies to overwhelm you using pure speed.
>Bandits as always get Wardogs, but can also come with Armored Variants.
>>
>>1846784
Oh, and two new more.

>Ancient Dead Faction Expansion
https://github.com/LordMidas/Reforged-DevDiaries/wiki/devdiary-7-ancient-dead-faction-expansion
>One of the strongest factions in-game.
>All Ancient Undead are immune to Bleeding, Injuries, Morale or Fatigue.
>Reliance on formations.
>All Ancient Undead have the Fearsome Perk.
>Ancient Swords are Sword/Dagger type weapons, benefiting from perks from both weapon types.
>Crypt Cleaver has increased Armor Penetration with lower durability; Rusty Blade attack now cost 6AP.
>Frontline troops now come in Auxiliary, Miles, Legionary and Palatinus variants, all with shields and spears or swor/dagger weapons.
>Standard troops come in Auxiliary, Miles, Legionary, and Palatinus tiers.
>Frontliners all have shields and sword/dagger weapons or spears.
>Backliners as always with two-handed polearms.
>Elite troops come in Praetorian and Honor Guard tiers, either often accompanying Ancient priests.
>Ancient Undead Leaders are Decanus, Centurion, and Legatus.
>Decani allow nearby skeletons to use Shieldwall for free.
>Centurions make nearby skeletons initiative higher.
>Legati makes nearby skeletons Resolve, Damage and Damage Resistance Higher. Resolve makes their Fearsome Perk even better.
>Necrosavants cas Sanguine Curse to reduce their victims vigor and heal themselves, while being able to use Great Khopesh to cleave multiple targets.
>Necrosavant feeding also comes with new blood sprites in their mouth.
>>
>>1846829
>Nobles Faction Expansion
https://github.com/LordMidas/Reforged-DevDiaries/wiki/devdiary-8-nobles-faction-expansion
>High morale with good equipment.
>All Noble faction solders have "For the Realm!" Perk which avoids any morale checks from dying allies as long as they outnumber the enemy and their faction's banner is raised.
>Footmen also now come as Heavy Footmen, who have the Rebuke Perk.
>Backlines also have Halberdiers alongside Billmen, who have the Follow Up Perk.
>Crossbowmen are followed by Arbalesters, with the Entrenched Perk.
>Elite Noble troops come in Men-At-Arms, Zweinhanders, and Fencers.
>Men-At-Arms have a variety of heavy equimnet and come with the Pattern Recognition Perk.
>Zweinhanders use Footwork and Kata Steps to position themselves around enemies, then use Sweeping Strikes to deal with multiple enemies at once.
>Fencers are similar to Zweinhanders in movement, but use precision weapons to pierce enemy armor.
>Noble Officers come in Sergeant and Marshal tiers. Both have Hold Steady and Onslaught Perks to buff allies.
>Marshals additionally have the Blitzkierg Perk similarily to Robber Barons to speed up troops.
>Noble Leaders are Knights and Anointed Knights.
>Knights come with one Squire troop while Anointed Knights come with two.
>Squires will always have Confident morale as long as their Knight and Anointed Knights are alive, but will lose morale if they're killed.
>If the Squires of a Knight or Anointed knights are killed it will infuriate them and make them fight even harder.
>Standard Bearersall have Inspirng Presence, and additionally come in a new tier called a Herald.
>Heralds also have the Command Perk, as well as being accompanied by two Herald's Bodygurds tasked with protecting them at all times.
>Noble troops are also accompanied by Armored wardogs.
>>
File: Reforged Brigands.jpg (1.24 MB, 938x2443)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>1846784
>>
File: Reforged Ancient.jpg (1.18 MB, 938x2159)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>1846829
>>
File: Reforged Nobles.jpg (1.95 MB, 938x2897)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
>>1846841
>>
Noble army sounds way too overtuned with those morale buff, bodyguards, leadership skill and shit. Do these guys enjoy grinding noble wars that much?
>>
>>1844537
>reforged
>not bloated
I'm so sorry you have to find out this way anon
>>
>>1846896
Take into consideration that all human enemies have been nerved by making them have the same 15 Fatigue regen as your bros, instead of 20 or even 25. That's a massive nerf compared to several of the buggs they're giving them.
Hopefully they improve the computer's tactical AI to make them do smarter decisisons.
>>
File: Reforged Equipment.jpg (2.44 MB, 898x4272)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB JPG
New Diaries:

>New Equipment
https://github.com/LordMidas/Reforged-DevDiaries/wiki/devdiary-9-new-equipment
>New Weapons: Mostly two-class weapons to add variety to potential builds.
>New Armors: Mostly high quality armors with positive protection-to-fatigue ratio that help smooth equipment progression. Found mostly in shops or high-tier enemies.
>New Helmets: Same as Armors.
>>
File: Encumbrance.png (125 KB, 315x227)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>1847378

>Other Changes
https://github.com/LordMidas/Reforged-DevDiaries/wiki/devdiary-10-other-changes
>Fatigue Meta Builds: Trying to make Fatigue-Neutral builds a thing of the past by introducing an Encumberance system.
>Ecumberance of a character starts when Fatigue of equipment reached -20 and incrases on a tier for each next -10 Fatigue
>Each tier of Encumberance reduces fatigue recovery and increases the fatigue cost of moving tiles.
>Veteran Perks for all characters each 4 Levels after level 11.
>Rolls for Two Talent Stars now vary between 25 and 35, rather than always reaching 30 points.
>More and more varied loot from certain enemies to make fighting them actually worth the challenge, including a new loot item from Geists.
>Some old and new weapons will have diferring AP costs for the same abilities to incrase variability in builds. For example, the skills from smaller weapons will often cost less AP than normal, such as for Goblin weapons.
>Obtaining loot from an enemy nor requires that you do more than half the damage to an enemy than your allies. No more getting your loot stolen.
>A similar system has been implemented from obtaining XP and XP sharing from beating enemies.
>Ally Dying or Fleeing Morale Checks are now scaled by XP difference between the dying/fleeing and the morale check receiver. So a Bandit Leader will care much less if a Thug dies, but a Thug will care much more if their Leader dies.
>Slings can now be used to throw bombs and holy water, and Bombs are now cheaper and crafing them produce twice as many.
>Three headed fails now do one attack with three rolls instead of three separate attacks. This is for compatibility with other mods and the new Reforged skilsl/perks.
>Poisons can be applied on weapons for 0AP at the start of combat.
>Enemy types won't scale in difficulty as time passes (so Nomad Cutthroats will always be the same). Reforged instead has higher tier enemies to fight within the same factions.
>Other minor changes.
>>
>>1847395
I'm skeptical about encumbrance (changing how fatigue works is bound to introduce balance/scaling problems) but everything else sounds good.
>>
>>1847378
Seems like they haven't added new equipment for other factions nor famed variations for new equipment. Kinda underwhelming for people who want to play fashion brothers.
>>
>>1847560
New equipment are probably gonna be used for high tier Bandits, Noble troops, and Mercenaries, but yes, they didn't add anything for Barbarians and such.
I'm sure soon enough there's gonna be new mods compatible to add more stuff, like Sato's Equipment Variants and Sato's Additional Equipment.

>>1847555
Probably. Worse comes true we can just get a mod reverting back changes.
>>
File: afternoon snack.png (243 KB, 458x467)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
what the fuck?! leave me alone!!
>>
Is there way to center on my army? i sometimes get lost when zoom out and looking on the map and its annoying me
>>
>>1847664
hit x
>>
>>1846022
it's not that it's hard, it's that you are required to spec all brothers in a very retarded way to even survive
you can't roleplay having a brother be specialized in something, the optimal way to play is to have them all have the quick switch perk and have 2 weapons on all brothers
>>
>>1847682
You're a mercenary band. Flexibility and teamwork are important. You're not playing an army, you can't specialise units like insects and then rely on superior numbers.
>>
File: Untitled (2).png (1.57 MB, 1360x768)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
best 2h flail ive ever got i think. nearly one shots orc warriors on high rolls with killing frenzy and shrooms
>>1844347
what are you missing? modular vanilla mod i presume?
>>
>>1847702
>what are you missing? modular vanilla mod i presume?
All of the requirements were listed and linked on the Github's changelog as they were required by new updates.
All except this one (mod_upd), which I assume is not really a mod or dependency as much as that they're using it like this precisely to avoid people downloading and using the mod before official release on the 12th.

https://github.com/Battle-Modders/mod-reforged/releases

The actual dependencies are either in Nexus or in other github repositories. I've no idea if they'll be merged into the main project once it releases or if the modders are gonna make us download and keep track of 8 different dependencies all over the place. I assume the first one, with option to download the rest indepdendently for other mods.
>>
>>1846111
You could call Wartales the 3d Battle Brothers, and it's true that it doesn't have half as much soul as BB.
I don't know why. There's more to do in Wartales. More missions, more story, more camping.
>>
>>1847738
thats strange. because all im missing is mod_modular_vanilla, since its on a private repo. download this https://github.com/Battle-Modders/Unified-Perk-Descriptions/releases and try again maybe? its ID matches with your missing dependency ID
>>
File: Reforged.png (3.03 MB, 1920x1080)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB PNG
>>1847745
Oh. There we go.

Yeah, mod_upd was Unified Perk Descriptions. I don't know why I didn't have it before. I just couldn't download.
But, I already had mod_modular_vanilla 0.3.0 downloaded before. The page only seemed to start going to a 404 a day or two ago or so?

Here you go, since I downloaded it a few days ago when it was available:
https://files.catbox.moe/5aa3uj.zip

Time to see if this thing works.
>>
File: Reforged.png (2.84 MB, 1920x1080)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>>1847762
Testing it now.

These tooltip upgrades are a godsend, I can actually see the Perks whenever uding Tryout, and not just have them listed without context.
>>
>>1847742
I got one playthrough for Wartales and I don't think I would ever want to touch it again.
>more to do in Wartales
This exactly is the reason why I don't want to replay it, too many bothersome little things to do, the static map also don't help to freshen the thing. Devs also have no idea how to expand their game. A fucking tavern management DLC? Some kind of puzzles solving problems in form of shitty arena battles as late game contents because they want to make battles more linear?
>>
File: Reforged.png (2.29 MB, 1920x1080)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>>1847767
Enemy tooltips are VERY descriptivenow, but you can configure on Reforged settings on the MSU menu what things should and shouldn't be displayed at your own choise.
>>
>>1847767
working here as well. thank you for uploading the modular vanilla thing. kinda sad there's no guaranteed backstabber due to how perk groups work, but atleast it's a tier 2 perk now. although there's a lot of useful T2 perks. skirmisher + relentless sounds pretty good
>>
File: Reforged.png (2.49 MB, 1920x1080)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB PNG
>>1847775
>Company Ambitions have pictures.
Cute.
>>
>>1841207
Man i like this game but i got bored after 300 hours, trying to learn the meta and shit just brings me out of the experience. Might try Legends mod though.
>>
>>1847771
Their DLC direction is nonsense, I agree. A tavern, of all things. Why not a castle? Why not expand on the ancient ruins by adding an ancient castle that you take over and renovate?
I've played it a fair bit and they can't really add more counties to explore due to their levelling system. Numbers quickly bloat out of control. Fights all wind up the same, with little in the way of a lethal feeling to them.
I enjoyed some of it, but its flaws run deep. Combat eventually gets tedious. Too many enemies on the map, everyone gets multiple attacks per turn, HP scaling on enemies is absurd.
No matter how strong your group gets in BB, you can still fuck up and die. Combat is still fast and lethal. Not so much with Wartales.

I wonder if Menace will manage the same sense of risk as BB, or if they'll lose it and go XCOM style where it's just annoying.
>>
File: reforgedday5.png (1.32 MB, 1360x768)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
hopefully theyll release details on the stragetic layer soon. i wonder the same. in battle bros you can play very carefully by just taking contracts and tackling on the first crisis before taking on any camps, but for any experienced player thats sorta a boring way to progress through the game. im curious about what is going to be the "intended" way to progress and if we still will be able to snowball the same way we can in bbros
>>
i also keep forgetting weve got recover for free with reforged. brigands seem to really like to repel enemies away from vulnerable units more often now
>>
>>1847913
Yup. enemies seem smarter overall, and I think that Fatigue is less of an issue? Default Max Fatigue levels seems to be hiver overall?
But I might be wrong. If its true, it's probably to compensate for the Encumberance system.

>>1847909
I thought you were talking about Reforged and not Menace. Honestly, I find the economy of BB too punishing, so I increase the Sell/Buy value of things by quite a bit, so as to make looting enemies more rewarding.
>>
>>1847938
>Honestly, I find the economy of BB too punishing, so I increase the Sell/Buy value of things by quite a bit, so as to make looting enemies more rewarding.
Looting enemies has always been the way of earning big money, the trick is just to repair shit up before selling it. Raiding noble caravans is huge for the midgame spike.
>>
Enjoy the day early Reforged experience y'all.
>>
>>1847942
fuck off namefag
>>
>>1847938
i think base fatigue bros get seem to be the same. im just really glad i found out about this mod. i could never get into Legends and i was pretty burnt out on vanilla

>>1847939
and not getting hit. you dont get hit, you dont need to repair your shit and so you dont need to buy as much tools. took me a while to realize this honestly. early game against raiders i really favour maces and polearms for damage and cc, and ofc spears for area denial

>>1847942
thanks. seems pretty fun so far
>>
File: 1100 with Erik's Troops.jpg (1.11 MB, 1395x785)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>1847942
Where are the last Dev Diaries, you're late
>>
Favorite and least favorite end-game crisis? I absolutely love green horde, it spices up the game nicely with powerful retards at the border of every town. Undead Invasion is just downright obnoxious, though.
>>
>>1847981
Posted that for you
>>
>>1848004
Finally. Minus 24 Hours before official release.

>Frameworks
https://github.com/LordMidas/Reforged-DevDiaries/wiki/devdiary-11-frameworks

>Reforged will have several depeencies that must be downlaoded individually.
>These Frameworks are meant to be used my modders in case they want to use the code in their own mods without relying on Reforged as a dependency.

>Modular Vanilla.
>Dynamic Perks Framework
>Dynamic Spawns Framework
>Item Tables Framework.
>Nested Tooltips Framework.
>Stack Based Skills.
>Unified Perk Descriptions.
>>
File: Nobles.png (89 KB, 210x210)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>1848010
>Future Plans
https://github.com/LordMidas/Reforged-DevDiaries/wiki/devdiary-12-future-plans

>Dev team will continue adding to and expanding on the project.

>Faction Expansions. Content for factions will continue to be added, including Monster Factions.
>New content will focus on new Skills, Effects, and Enemy Types.
>Retinue Expansion. Overhaul of how retinue members are hired, how they help the company, as well as their individual improvement over time.
>Livelier World. World to be more dynamic.
>New map entities, and new interactions between the player and other world parties like caravans and other mercenaries.
>>
>weapon perk group is only 3 perks
I like this, having to choose between all the weapon perks in PTR when you also need defense and fatigue management perks makes me sad
>>
The six dependencies for Reforged are up on Nexus.
>>
File: Nobles Fight.png (1.33 MB, 1245x779)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
It's out.

>Battle Brothers - Reforged
https://www.nexusmods.com/battlebrothers/mods/765
>>
File: 1724503906314464.gif (1.95 MB, 342x192)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>1848478
>- Attributes with 2 talent stars now can roll one lower and one higher than previously, but these rolls tend towards the center. Example: 2 talent star Melee Skill can roll 2-4, but the average of your 10 levels is 25-35 as opposed to 20-40.
>- Brothers gain an extra perk point every 4 levels following level 11 (15, 19...)
Yare yare daze...
>>
File: Steppe Waif.jpg (186 KB, 1280x1280)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>1848522
>>- Brothers gain an extra perk point every 4 levels following level 11 (15, 19...)
I agree.

It should be every 2 or every 5 levels. My autism can't cope with this odd selection of Perk Point distribution.
You could say 'Every two levels is too much' or 'every five levels is too little', but honestly, I wish BB campaigns lasted longer. I hate being forced to fight the first Crisis barely 60 or so days into the game, and I wouldn't mind Bro leveling/xp gain and enemy scaling to be slowed down to let the player take their time just doing stuff instead of always being rushed to not be left behind the scaling curve.
>>
>>1848530
>I hate being forced to fight the first Crisis barely 60 or so days into the game
https://www.nexusmods.com/battlebrothers/mods/537
>>
File: file.png (552 KB, 619x554)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>vomits
>>
>>1848534
Thanks Anon. Does this take into consideration regular enemy scaling as well? Ones not related to Crisis.
I'd like it more if the game wasn't time or level scaled, and you could find enemies of all strengths and types at any time during the game.

You could make it so that smaller/weaker parties in the map are faster, while bigger ones are slower, so as to allow the player to choose their engagements.
>>
File: 1723823962409220.jpg (3 MB, 2048x2048)
3 MB
3 MB JPG
BB but wuxia would be kino
>>
>>1848553
https://github.com/LordMidas/Reforged-DevDiaries/wiki/devdiary-10-other-changes#confusing-enemy-scaling

They say they do away with the scaling where enemies gain perks after day X.
>>
>>1848566
my understanding was that instead of adding new perks it just replaces the outdated enemy with a new one who has the new perks and another name, so the scaling is still there but you don't have to know that nomads get dodge at day 40 etc
>>
>>1848572
>>1848566
Just got an answer from one of the devs. Apparently, The only scaling in Reforged is for camps, where they scale with time to thrice their difficulty around day 300, and contracts, which depend on your company's strength, and the difficulty of the camp attached to the contract.
>>
>>1848612
Nope. Correction, apparently there is time scaling for roaming parties, but they do just use higher tier units instead of giving perks to random enemies and such.
>>
Thread dead.

Is everyone trying out Reforged or what? Playing something else?
>>
Something feels really wrong with the range enemies in reforged. They spend half the fight killing their own allies with friendly fire and after you broke their frontlines they begin to kiting your bros with 360 no scope headshot.
>>
File: reforged.png (1.21 MB, 710x904)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
Someone care to explain this ? Is it reforged or do these assholes hunt you across the entire map in vanilla ?
>>
Couldn't have scaling have just used renown? And renown only really going up when taking on harder contracts and going down when you fail or abandon one?
>>
>>1849428
If they're hostile then they can be quite determined sometimes, and also send other mercenaries out on contract to kill you. From a quick look at the RF files it doesn't look like they've adjusted the world map AI but it might be somewhere less obvious.
>>
>>1846111
I don't expect any news until December's PCgayming show. Which is quite close if you think about it.
>>
>>1849940
Only 102 days until Christmas, bro.
>>
any good yt tutorials/guides?
>>
>>1844426
God I hate modders
>"make everything a slog, why does no gamedev hire meeeee?"
>>
>>1849964
I'm afraid I'm not gonna make it.
>>
>>1850383
>>1844426
Guessing it's to incentivice the useage of 'Recover' for the Player and NPCs.
>>
File: sisters.jpg (1.13 MB, 1545x1545)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
The game is a perfect eroge
Just think about it, you're a band of adventurer girls against lewd monsters
>>
>>1850704
Sure, if you're into mind control, vore, ryona, guro, and the like.
>>
>>1850704
If I played this, I wouldn't let a single one of them get hurt.
>>
File: 1724229216654803.jpg (72 KB, 640x630)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>1850433
It's to give the middle finger to "fatigue neutral" builds, which is based, but also punishes everyone who just happens to have a shit bro at the time. Under 50 max fatigue is a really bad place to be anyway so IN THEORY it shouldn't be hard to avoid provided you level it appropriately.
>>
>>1850828
shit bros usually don't get to go bf and wear expensive armors anyway so I don't care
>>
>>1850869
Shit bros are a fact of life and now they're even shitter in RF just to own some redditors so I'm kinda annoyed
>>
File: file.png (39 KB, 146x142)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>mfw just triple killed the holy footman, billman, and arbalester
>>
>Origin Maker:
>Stash Capacity 54
>Equipment Loot Chance 100%
>Beast Loot Chance 100%
>Daily Wage Mult. x2.0
>Selling Price Mult. x2.0
>Contract Payment Mult. x2.0
>XP Gain Mult. x2.0
>Renown Mult x2.0
>Training Price Mult x0.5
>Taxidermist Price Mult. x2.0

>Simple Crisis Settings:
>Warning Phase 200
>Live Phase 250
>Crisis Strength 175
>Cooldown till Live 30
>Cooldown till Next Crisis 60

>World Parameters:
>Factions 9
>City-States 3
>Force City States to Coast
>Settlement Mult. x1.5
>Coastal Settlement Mult x3.0

>Fair Compensation
>Improved Beast Slayers
>Prepare Carefully
>Prepare for Battle
>Proper Raids
>Removeable Upgrades
>Reuseable Nets
>Swifter
>Plan Your Perks
>Configurable Pause

>End's Buyback
>End's Inventory Management Overhaul

>Sato's Partially Explored Map
>Sato's Expanded Markets
>Sato's Corpse Loot Fix
>Sato's Company Details Screen
>Sato's Additional Equipment
>Sato's Equipment Variants
>Sato's Expanded Markets & Additional Equipment Patch

>Historical Music and Audio
>More Indirect Numeral Adjectives
>>Vision Radius
>Lots O' Names

>Stronghold
>Battle Brothers - Reforged

I'm actually enjoying myself. Losing Bros sometimes, but actually struggling onwards and not savescumming, slowly building up my company, taking my time to enjow the early game and the midgame before I actually fo gor the crisis.
>>
>>1851254
>>XP Gain Mult. x2.0
>>Renown Mult x2.0
Gah, those are actually x0.5 both. Meant to make them rise slower, so that bros take much longer to level up.
>>
>>1851254
>Stash Capacity 54
But why?
Do you just hate being able to swap in weapons and armor?
>>
>>1851613
Honestly, it's to compensate for the amount of loot you'll be having, so you only have to take as much as you need. Carry only the necessary, sell or discard the rest.

54 is only the initial inventory start. You can still raise your inventory by buying cart upgrades, but at least it's an investment the player has to do first.
>>
File: 1717462312925935.jpg (33 KB, 466x393)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>1851622
It's actually ridiculous that paying tens of thousands of crowns only doubles your carrying capacity. It's fine to start small but the upgrades really need to give you more for your money. Thank goodness for the cart upgrade mod
>>
the tooltips in Reforged are a massive pain in the ass
>mouse over something random
>tooltip locks
>everything you look at now displays that tooltips until you mouse over the initial thing again
I just want to see my fucking hitchance, really needs a setting to change the lock timer
also sometimes when my bros switch weapons they just lose their first attack skill for the entire battle
>>
>>1847655
You're supposed to lure them into a giant enemy camp and watch them fight and then finish off the survivors, anon. It's fun.
>>
>>1841207

The guides I have looked at seem to emphasize mimaxing the brother perks and stat potentials over anything else.
>>
I did it! I finished the tutorial, I can finally play the game I finished like 3 times already!
>>
File: file.png (456 KB, 508x661)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
god i love fencers. Just oneshotted a chosen
>>
>>1841207
This game has so many problems. I think one of the biggest is making the enemies cooler and more tools than the player.

>Can players have necromancers that can resurrect bros and make an uberzombie from across the map, with no stamina cost, on zombies they can't even see?
>Nope, but enemies can!
>What about enslaved trolls? And giving them armor? Players would love that!
>Nah let's only give it to the bad guys instead lol. Players will be so mad at having their bros fight trolls with regenning stamina this is a great idea.
>What about mounted troops? Give your bros horses?
>Lol no, only the goblin faction an have that so they can flank the player veeeery effectively. That'll really piss players off!
>What do we give the players?
>Eh, they can raise their shield 5 inches for a cost of totally exhausting them in 2 turns. Lol.

Many such cases. Retarded devs.
>>
File: Horsie.png (1.02 MB, 905x723)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>1852462
Battle Brothers is all about a whole bunch of 'normals' just trying to survive in a confusing, terrifying, and ruthless world that neither cares for them and is proactively out to get them.

Making the player be able to have super-special creatures and characters like undead and trolls in their arsenal wouldn't defeat this whole vision of the game, but it would certainly downgrade it. It'd be like playing as the Imperial Guard or Starship Troopers game and complaining that you're not playing as a Space Marine or a Halo Spartan instead.

But I'll spoon-feed you.

>Necromancers/Magic users?
>Legends Mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/battlebrothers/mods/60
>Fantasy Brothers - New Content Mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/battlebrothers/mods/473

>Trolls, etc?
>Accesory Companions:
https://www.nexusmods.com/battlebrothers/mods/314
>Accesory Companions (Version for Legends).
https://github.com/wuxiangjinxing/mod_AC_legend?tab=readme-ov-file

>Horses/Mounts?
>It existed for a while as an independent mod, but compounding complications in code made it obsolete and abandoned. Legends devs are currently trying to add them to their project.
>Fantasy seems to have a version of it, but honestyly I don't know how compatible it is with Legends.

>Player Stamina issues?
>Veteran Stamina Buff:
https://www.nexusmods.com/battlebrothers/mods/254
>...or Fatigue Recovery:
https://www.nexusmods.com/battlebrothers/mods/511

Also check out >>1851254

TL;DR
Cope
>>
>>1852462
I think it's dumber when even normal humans do better than your guys who might be veterans.
For instance you can't even get Throw Dirt, the southerner skill that even the more retarded southern bandit have, even if you hire southerners, it's really fucking dumb.
>>
>>1852944
That is an actual legitimate complaint to have. Humans should have realistically the same limitations to each other. So your bros should be able to have the same stamina regen as NPC characters and skills like those of nomads.

Which is why I'm very content with Reforged so far, since does both of these and more.
>>
>>1852722
Even though they are just a gang of normal blokes, they still do really well and mostly survive their back-to-back daily battles against beasts and monsters.
>>
File: Menace.png (2.9 MB, 1920x1080)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB PNG
>>1841207
Rock, Paper, Shotgun article about Menace's Demo on Gamescom

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/menaces-turn-based-battles-are-the-galaxys-deadliest-teambuilding-exercises
>>
>>1852944
>>1852955
The AI needs a fatigue advantage so it can stand a chance against a player's cheesy bullshit. But you should definitely get to use pocket sand if you hire southerners.
>>
>>1853030
At this point they aren't saying anything new. Which is expected.
>>
>>1852955
>polearm pepes are in melee range of the lindwurm
>archer is one tile below
The more I look at this picture, the more shit I notice
>>
>>1853145
They are a silly bunch.
>>
>>1853145
>gunner and crossbow pepe have each other's ammo
>>
File: Hoarding.png (3.76 MB, 1544x1274)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB PNG
Legends definitely hasn't helped with my video game hoarding issue
>>
>>1853585
Stop trying to seduce me into going back to it. I'm having fun with Reforged so far.
>>
>>1845936
This is Battle Brothers, not rimmingworld.
>>
I hired a gambler to fill a missing shield space.
The dude had terrible luck with his stats, subpar combat skills, and a fucking 3* ranged defense but insane luck with his survival, he's been getting his ass kicked and then narrowly avoiding the killing blow several times already, I'm almost expecting him to get permanent injuries instead of dying.
>>
>>1853771
Oh and of course he also keep getting positive events like injuries instantly healing
>>
>caravan and brigands fighting
>join in to get some gears
>accidentally kill caravan hand with a crossbow bolt
>get rewarded for defending the caravan
>>
>>1853857
Those donkeys will be ever in your debt now.
>>
>first contract: Bandits
>necromancer event
>second contract: Bandits
>another necromancer event
>third contract: Get artifact
>event talks about ancient deads
>fight is against necromancer
I hate this game
>>
File: Madoka_Caravan.png (36 KB, 152x211)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>1853857
Being Caravan Hand is suffering
>>
>15 resolve Deserter
Is that the lowest you can get without any modifier?
>>
>>1854281
Don't hate the game, hate the necromancers.
>>
>>1854317
Why won't the Noble Houses and merchants spend on proper guards for their caravans like the Southern City States do? They just rely on mercs who are bound to abandon the caravan at the first sight of danger.
>>
>>1856149
Every time a shipment of grain fails to reach the city, you can increase the price you charge for the next shipment. Supply and demand, bro.
>>
>>1856149
it's all good, weak mercenaries still qualify as "armed guards" as stipulated by the Northern Insurance and Gold Entrepreneurial Rally (NIGER)
>>
>>1856248
What does the Jobs, Employment and Wealth Security department have to say about that?
>>
>>1841207
is there anything still hidden behind expert difficulty? is it expert economy too or just expert combat? does starting gold matter?
>>
>>1856682
hello? is anybody here?
>>
>>1856682
>>1856738
No.
Neither.
Just very early.
Hello.
No.
>>
Testing out 'Hardened' submod for Reforged.
>Hardened is a submod for Reforged, offering an alternate vision while staying fully savegame compatible: Players can freely switch between Reforged and Hardened.
>While Reforged focuses on realism and polished mechanics, Hardened embraces a simpler, more experimental approach. The submod takes more risks with innovative perk designs and mechanics, unlocking new possibilities for gameplay, though this can occasionally introduce more bugs or incompatibilities than Reforged. Hardened also walks back several of Reforged's more complex or restrictive design choices, opting for streamlined systems that prioritize fluidity and player freedom.

https://github.com/Darxo/Hardened

TL;DR
Hardened is supposed to make many of the Reforged features more streamlined and reverts some of the changes to something in line with vanilla.
>>
I feel like the problem with this game is that most special moves aren't really any better than just using your basic attack.
>>
File: 1723821144096488.jpg (1.17 MB, 1107x1135)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>1857941
'Special' moves are meant to be more circumstancial than special. Either they serve a specific purpose on a specific situation, or they're intended to be paired with other Perks that give them bonuses in order to benefit from the Bro's build. For example, Two-Hander Swords and Axes have the regular attack, but they also have AoE attacks that pair with other perks.
>>
>>1853585
>kite shields
also repair and sell most of that shit cmon
>>
File: 1718347848430324.gif (1.22 MB, 384x172)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB GIF
>>1857757
Man what refugged has only been out a few weeks and this shit already with its own random fucking changes like
>Double Grip no longer provides unique effects for each weapon type
Why in the sam hill fuck would you do this? For what purpose? That was not an ambitious change
>Add new Battle Song skill while holding a Lute for applying a temporary Resolve buff to nearby allies
Bards? Really?
>Distracted (caused by Throw Dirt) now reduces the damage by 20% (down from 35%) and disables the targets Zone of Control during the effect
>Axe Mastery no longer grants Hook Shield. It now causes Split Shield to apply Dazed for 1 turn
>etc.etc.etc.etc.
Just why why why these are not REVERSIONS they are someone's OC donut steel balance changes
>those vanilla fixes
WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THIS A SEPARATE MOD? FUCK
>>
>>1858387
they're decent against ranged heavy comps, gobs and nomads, worth keeping in the inventory to chuck them on bros for the first turn or two while charging.
>>1858550
Mod autists man, this was just one of the contributors getting annoyed that his changes weren't implemented so he did it himself.
>>
>>1858550
This is my personal favorite
>Fortified Mind now grants 30% more Resolve (up from 25%). This Bonus is now reduces by 1% for each point of Weight on your Helmet
A straight up nerf unless you wear no helmet, what is the fucking point of this? Why wearing fancy helmets reduces your resolve? More than half of those are just random change for the sake of it, like all those goddam shield skills change for example.
>>
>>1858550
>>those vanilla fixes
>WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THIS A SEPARATE MOD? FUCK
They are. This is completely separate from Reforged, not gonna be implemented. It's just a submod some rando made.
>>
>look at my bros
>yeah mb I should replace some of these mediocre early hires
>get recruiter man
>2 crisis later
>they are still there and level 15+
I will do it eventually
>>
>>1859199
Your early bros have something more valuable than skill, talent and potential. They have luck.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.