[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: friends.png (26 KB, 582x297)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Other than phase which other company has vtubers showing solidarity with Elira after the blackscreen video?
>>
>>79543430
oh no phasefags
>>
File: @lynchh_07.jpg (26 KB, 1280x931)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>79543430
I quite honestly don't care as long as she doesn't try to pull another black stream or attack someone again.
February was months ago and there's no hope left for the branch. We'll hopefully find out what the fuck happened after the branch dissolves or gets reabsorbed and enough people leave.
>>
>>79543430
Kawaii?
>>
>>79543430
There was obviously more going on than what /here/ rrat peddlers thought and some are privy to the behind the scenes while most are not. The fact Kiara met up with her afterwards is all I need to know that Elira probably isn't as culpable as people think she is.
>>
>>79546561
Didn't Kiara meet Enna?
>>
>>79543430
One miss Namiji Freesia of Production Kawaii.
>>
File: 1719696367296925.png (1.76 MB, 1697x1066)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>
>>79546561
Kiara will be friends with any girl that is nice to her. She is not a good judge of character.
>>
>>79548255
>Actually, Kiara doesn't count because <insert horseshit reasons>
Sure.
>>
>>79546561
Kiara met with ethyria not Elira (which is also bad) dumbfuck.
Also using Kiara as your moral compass on an argument KEK
>>
>>79546561
I think the fact that Doki got triggered by that video enough to make a response could be an indicator of a more complex dynamic. She could have ignored it the same way she kept ignoring everything until now, but this time she felt the need to step in. Or maybe she's just worried even for people who harmed her.
There is gumiho's statement and that discord leak, and I believe them both, but who knows what was happening at the time or what happened between points A and B.
Shitty situation all around that turned even shittier.
>>
>>79548496
Stop samefagging
>>
>>79543430
I doubt most people are as privy to the goings on of other companies as people here seem to think. Elira could be a bully, Doki could have exaggerated greatly, whatever happened we’ll never really know for sure unless someone just goes full scorched earth and whistleblows on a billion dollar company over YouTube drama. Any big corpo tubers are liable to strict ndas as well, leaking stuff about internal affairs is easily traced and has already led to the firing of a few of them. Unless your name is Luca and you apparently have yab immunity.

I guess it could also just be that most chuubas aren’t staunch moralists or anything and are going to hang out and network with people they like regardless of how shit they are behind the scenes.
>>
>>79548579
>everyone who doesn't agree with me is X poster samefagging
Fuck off
>>
Remember that the popular twitter cope, especially in the direct aftermath, is that Elira was forced into doing the black screen video along with Vox and Ike by management. So the full brunt of the mob was on management from twitter's perspective. So unless the chuuba was extremely /here/ at the time, or close to Doki in any way, they probably went along with this and minimally interacted with the organs. Even Hololive collabed with Reimu and Meloco almost directly after the video. It was only after organs like Reimu making passing bad faith remarks about Doki that solidified NijiEN as a true clique and not unwilling hostages in the eyes of the Twitter mob.
>>
>>79543430
OMG SISTER CAN YOU BELIEVE LIA TWEETED ELIRA 3 MONTHS AGO
>>
>>79550990
They've been friends for years
>>
>>79552517
the only 2 Niji's Lia knew/knows were Pomu and Scarle.
>>
>>79548496
smells like a faggot in here
>>
>>79543430
>>
>>79543430
Pixellink girls are still friendly with nijiEN. I hope they do some kino collabs, I love both groups
>>
>>79548496
she saw people calling her on her bullshit and freaked out that her entire house of cards was about to collapse. She didn't expect them to fight back, thats what suicide baiting is all about. No one would *dare* question you
>>
Are there really people who are still obsessed with this? It's been 5 months since it happened. I see a lot of speculation here with no proof. We will probably never know what truly happened behind the scenes but I can definitely say from what we have seen, Anycolor and it's talents acted very unprofessionally. Selen could of been difficult some it never called for what they did. There wasn't a need to terminate Selen with such malice and make a 3 page white doc. There was no need to Double down on it and there was absolutely no need to get the talents to attack her. The whole thing was gross not only to fans but to the entire vtuber community.
>>
>>79543430
Lia's whole shtick is that she's an evil Stacy, so this may just be her try harding to stay on brand.
>>
Doki said that she wanted to move on. Plus Lia is not good friends with doki or anything. So it is not out of place for her to do one reply to elira 3 months ago, especially if they have known each other before.
>>
>>79546561
>Using Kiara as a judge of character
She will literally befriend anyone who tries being nice to her.
>>
>>79562495
>Doki said that she wanted to move on
Why do you faggots act as if Doki controls the internet?
>>
>>79543430
Has Mint interacted with Lia since this? If so I'm unsubscribing from her channel.
>>
>>79557592
PixelLink is friendly with pretty much everyone though
>>
>>79543430
Lia watches Luca btw.
>>
>>79563368
who honestly cares. In vtubing you are either a friend or acquaintance. Mint's more of a friend than Elira.
>>
>>79554392
>>79557717
seething sisters still seething
>>
>>79546561
I watch kiara religiously and i would never use her as some sort of judge of character, gura yes, fauna yes, kiara hell no
It's probably due to her past but the way she views other content creators is purely from a business standpoint, she rants about it every once in awhile in members streams but she is very jaded about relationships
>>
>>79563368
Mint literally went on a trip to Antarctica with Elira 1 month before her graduation
>>
>>79563894
That was still before the black stream.
>>
>>79559900
You don't understand... the dramafags need their crumbs.
>>
>>79564021
mental gymnastics to the extreme
>>
>>79543430
kawaii, more specifically Nami
Elira was in her chat recently too
>>
>>79563894
Correction: Mint paid for Elira's trip to Antarctica, otherwise she wouldn't be able to release her original song just like what happened with Doki's cover of Last Cup of Coffee.
>>
>>79564115
ok sister, keep supporting your dying vantablack company
>>
>>79564234
Yeah it was probably something like that huh. Makes sense. Elira had way more merch and opportunities than Pomu after all.
>>
File: 76567898.jpg (15 KB, 292x227)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>79543430
Oh no no no Phasekeks
>>
>>79564327
Yep
>>
>>79552812
Liker...
>>
>>79548313
vei kiara collab almost happened until people pointed out how bad that idea is (and vei doubled down shitting on holos after that so bullet dodged there)
if elira really is an innocent angel there are some hints she said on stream or roommate which will get clipped/posted here but where are those hmmm?
>>
>>79564448
>id sell my left leg to simply be noticed by you
>now has become bigger than her
life comes at you fast
>>
dramanigs kek
>>
File: 1619713880117265.png (144 KB, 594x971)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>79563457
She's literally a nijisister
>>
>>79564393
I just remembered Finana couldn't go because she had no money.
Funny shit. They drove away their actual money makers.
>>
>>79564614
i thought she was supposed to be a real idol fan
>>
>>79564448
does elira even follow lia on twitter? lia is actual friends with pomu and scarle
>>
>>79563329
I didn't
>>
>>79564115
My personal rrat is that elira wasnt deeply involved in the bullying itself. I think she was in a place to stop it and didnt, because she's thrown into a management position without any training or experience and doesnt actually know how to deal with interpersonal conflicts between workers under her. Maybe she didnt do enough to curtail enna and millie, more likely she favored them openly because they were friends without even realizing how selen would respond to this, but I dont think she has it in her to partake in casual bullying and pushing selen down, especially without it being very obvious even to the casual audience. When Elira doesnt like people she isnt subtle about it at all, see mocca and the black stream. I think elira was named in the document because something happened during an offcollab/meeting/whatever at her house, and therefore her name and address ended up on the sealed document, as person of interest E rather than as defendant E, but this was poorly communicated by niji's lawyers who made her believe both that doki was doxxing her and suing her. I think Elira made the black stream irrationally to lash out, as she does, and that she massively regrets it not just because of how it backfired in a way that only an emotional Elira could fail to predict, but also that she spoke out before getting all of the facts and now she has to realize how much of a fucking idiot she was and how much worse she made herself look for it.
>>
>>79564614
damn, Pippa saw the retarded tweet and tried to save her but she doubled down
>>
>>79557717
I won't discount your theory but it's extremely reasonable of someone being told their attempt was fake to get pissed and lash out about it.
>>
>>79564964
nice try sister, aint reading all dat tho
>>
>>79557717
>suicide baiting
But enough about that faggot Sonny
>>
>>79548496
The fact that Doki still hasn't made her receipts public and wants to "move on" ASAP should make everything clear. Also her company was established in April 2023. She even announced her merch will be available before she had her last cup of coffee. You all have been played by her and ate it up because Nijisanji bad.
>>
>>79568426
You just know he did that Pomu My Woman shit on purpose.
It's fucked up she was treated like the corpo punching bag.
>>
File: 1712224026533651.jpg (52 KB, 850x479)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>79568432
Its time to let go nijifag
>>
File: 1857373229437279.png (397 KB, 948x936)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
>>79568432
>>79557717
Real Jakarta hours, sisters are running wild.
>>
>>79568432
>Nijisanji bad
Damn right. So bad they can't even sell half the seats at a AX concert.
>>
>>79548496
This might shock everyone, but it possible that everyone involved was wrong on some level. I know that sort of moral ambiguity angers people on the spectrum who see things in black or white.
>>
>>79568432
>Maybe if I keep repeating myself they'll eventually believe me
>>
>>79568581
>both sides bad
well sister, you're halfway correct.
keep going. you're almost there!!
>>
>>79568426
Sonny did not suicide bait. Not to my knowledge.
>>
>>79564745
>>79565415
Yeah, male idols like the average kpop stan, stop thinking straight women like to watch girls.
>>
File: GRJt4vZWkAAV-zD.jpg (783 KB, 1812x2048)
783 KB
783 KB JPG
>>79563329
because she does.
>>
>>79568692
>kpop stan
Finally, the sister reveals her origins.
>>
>>79557717
She's an Amber Heard...
>>
>>79548496
No, she would've ignored it if not for the fact that nijishitters kept harrasing her about it when she didn't even draw the fcking animation.
>>
>>79568725
To think, Selen used to be anti'd by /vt/ but then the revelation came that it was the sisters all along. Absolutely disgusting behavior.
>>
>>79568432
>Nijisanji bad
yes, you are absolutely right sister
>>
File: Evil Doki.jpg (104 KB, 1200x848)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>79568432
And what the fuck are you going to do about it? Bitch and seethe along with the other nijiniggs for the rest of your worthless lives? Clearly you "not giving a fuck" about her hasn't done anything kek
>>
>>79564448
oh no liacucks, how do you deny this?
>>
>>79568432
Where the fuck are Elira's receipts then? Doki was menhera and threatening to dox her and the cause of all the drama, but the best they could manage was a handful of ooc shit that just made them look worse. Meanwhile Vox bragged for 10 minutes about how much evidence they had that Doki was evil and that's why they HAD to do the black stream then just gave up the second people asked them for receipts. Why should Doki be the one that gets hate for "stirring up more drama"?
>>
>>79564614
holy fuck, isreal
>>
>>79568890
It's the sister hypocritical defense. They know both sides can't give evidence due to NDA clauses + fines but still egg on the other side while never producing ANYTHING themselves.
>>
>>79568824
It's disgusting too because they're STILL doing it. Only now they're using Mint instead.
It's gross.
>>
Lia acts like a crackhead, there I said it
>>
>>79568685
Yeah he just pretended to be dead
>>
>OH EM GEE SISTER, DID YOU SEE WHO LIA WAS TALKING TO ON TWITTER!?
This board is filled with women
>>
>>79569327
Nice projection, sis. What else did your whoreoscope say?
>>
File: 1719411270037448.jpg (132 KB, 510x680)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Reminder that Lia NTR'd her audience at the end of a donothon and then blamed them for getting mad.
>>
>>79569392
>no u unironically
Post tits
>>
>>79568997
>Niji stirs up shit
>"Noooooo! Why did Dookie make drama!!!"
>Doki moves on
>"Noooooo! Why isn't Dookie making more drama!!!"
>>
>>79548107
Vdere keeps winning
>>
>>79543430
Lia is an irrelevant shitter. At this point in time, no one is stupid enough to try quadrupling down on anti-Doki sentiment. The clique failed to subvert Matara to their side, a colossal failure on their part. Even if they try anything using Lia as their proxy, no one is going to give a shit.
>>
>>79543430
Nothing wrong with this. Elira is a nice girl who's been unfairly bullied by /vt/
>>
>>79568685
Yeah he only pretended to have a terminal illness so that he could grift money from people
>>
>>79564964
Ah yes the GURRAT. I do buy it, but I think its also why Kiara is still frustrated about having to collab with her. Kiara sees some commonality with her, but she also knows that doesn't absolve Elira from the black stream. Its why I have more respect for the chicken
>>
>>79568432
Doki already won, so she doesn't need to share receipts. April 2023? Niji has just been bad for at least that long.
>>
>>79573819
When's the last time Kiara had to collab with Elira?
>>
>>79573720
Yeah but that's not suicide bait. That's terminal illness bait.
>>
>>79564964
Even if I believe this bullshit excuse and Elira regrets it for reasons other than being hated, why is the black stream still up? Why was there no apology? We're half a year later and there is no remorse, no admitting that what she did was wrong. So why should I believe this shitty rrat if she doesn't realize months later that she was evil? Because that's what she was, even ignoring literally everything up to the black stream she intentionally timed it to coincide with Doki's first stream. This wasn't a coincidence.
>>
>>79564964
It doesn't matter what Enna and Millie did or didn't do. People hear the black stream and see the hysterical victim blaming over simply being included in a legal document she wasn't even supposed to see unredacted and recognize the bad faith in going public to 1.3 million people and attacking Selen at the same time as her first gaming stream when all Selen wanted to do was get the fuck out of Niji, play Neopets and be happy. To do what Elira did just cause her address from an offcollab was part of a list of incidents is retarded.
She could apologize by saying she needlessly jumped to conclusions, committed an unforgivable act of aggression in public, learned to not jump to conclusions on hearsay across a language barrier, has enrolled in therapy and will not do it again. While doing a dogeza. Just cause you didn't mean to stab someone doesn't change them bleeding from the knife in their back. Neither is she a child anymore. like Nina has said many times, they act like fucking teenagers despite being far too old. Literally the oldest and most important legal advice ever given is shut the FUCK up and SIT DOWN.
Elira can lay in her bed and watch what she did to her coworkers.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.