[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kawaiape.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
The guide to have fun while watching a gameplay stream or VOD and not stressing about it too much.
1. Be mindful that they're a female playing a game. They will naturally be less competent than average.
2. They're also a streamer. They will not shut up, even in parts that they should just let the game do its thing.
3. Skip all parts that require any sort of gaming skill (bind some key to speed up the video by 6x and have it ready at all moments).
4. Only watch a game that you have played before or that you don't care enough to have your first impression tainted.
5. There will be virtually no completion of more than 2 side stories.
6. They won't pay attention to the game and will rely on chat for explanations constantly, even for basic stuff that was just explained a minute ago.
7. It's extremely likely that they won't finish the game.
8. They will do "jokes" (just trying hard for attention to keep viewers in) that will stop being funny after 5 minutes.
9. On some occasions, they will also ruin certain parts of the story (or the overall flow) for said jokes.
>>
i don't watch vtubers
>>
>>79574309
I kneel
King
>>
I’ve noticed that generally female vtubers are better at games than me.
It’s kinda embarrassing.
>>
You know I like mori but watching her stumble around looking for the hiding spot in rdr2 first mission. when they literally tell her where it is was maddening. God she sucks ass at games.
>>
>>79575958
For me I don't know if it is because I just mostly watch Mori but they in general are pretty bad. Opened up Bijou's stream of OW2 the other day and she did the default behaviour of playing Mercy like all female brains have it hardcoded in their DNA (kinda like how all males really wanted to have a bow at some point but for women it's playing support)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.