[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1659657769265.png (1.04 MB, 1000x1288)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
Why didn't Nijien's manager go viral when she graduated?
>>
>>79577106
She sort of did.
If by viral, you mean giving AIDS to everyone she worked with.
>>
This model was so sex, god i hate Niji
>>
>>79577379
Niji is very good at wasting good models
>>
Noor...
Just another one of the many reasons i hate Nijisanji
>>
>>79578558
Why? She wasn't entertaining and was behind the dumbest decisions for EN proper.
>>
>>79578671
subjective
>>
>>79577236
kek that's harsh, anon
>>
>>79578732
Name three funny or interesting things she's done outside of the International Collaboration. I'll wait.
>>
>>79577106
saar pls do not try to redeem her
>>
>>79577106
Likely because she was a staff member even before the debut and got to experience what sort of shitfest niji's internal structures are. She waited out her contract and left without much regret.
>>79578966
My favourite will always be her advise streams. While most vtubers do these either for memes or giving most generic and useless "advise", with Noor you could tell she has plenty of life experience and a good grasp on reality. Too bad most of her content was fucking genshin, but I guess nobody's perfect
>>
i would be her designated shitting street if you know what im saying
>>
>>79577106
Elira and Pomu hinted at her departure last year and it coincided with one pajeet staff that removed niji from her current credentials in linkedin+ around that time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.