[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706093654257976.png (200 KB, 501x442)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
Am I still relevant on this board?
Or did your hate towards ERB made you forget about me?
>>
>>79578717
*cums in your left nostril*
>>
>>79578717
This bitch was never relevant on this board. All the threads about Shiori around EN3 debut masked the fact that Nerissa was the worst all along.
>>
>>79578717
What do you mean? This board love all Advent.
>>
File: 1719736996824719.png (176 KB, 591x842)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>79578787
Fpbp

>>79578717
I still appreciate your bg3 and OSRS streams. Also your body is sex and you're unapologetically CGDCT. Keep being you, Nerizzler
>>
I like her music but don't care about her as a streamer
simple as
>>
>>79578717
I think Liz will have done more karaoke streams than Nerissa by next week.
>>
>>79578884
The only notable girls in Advent are Fuwamoco. The rest are equal, Nerissa isn't worse than any of them except FWMC
>>
>>
>>79578717
Even if I wanted to watch her I just can't. Her horny game is not good and gaming wise is like she started playing video games yesterday. She has even worse taste for games than Kiara and she never talks about or says anything that interests me. She isn't even the least bit funny either. Not even by accident.
>>
>>79578717
I'd be usually extremely interested by singers but her entire personnality revolves around being really really American, and horny for everything that moves and has tits.

She didn't strike me as someone actually interesting yet. Might come later but it's already been a fucking while so I don't think I'll ever be interested by her
>>
>>79578717
well, what's there to talk about? there's barely anything yab-worthy about her, and a lot of people like it like that
>>
>>79578717
the first homosister in hololive!
>>
>>79578971
Lusting over men (even fictional) is not cgdct, sorry.
>>
>>79578717
Nerissa seems like a very nice girl, just never really was grabbed by her like I was with other members of advent.
She needs to find her niche if it's not gonna be singing.
>>
>>79578717
>Or did your hate towards ERB made you forget about me?

Real talk: since she was a voice actress, I began to wonder if she didn't come into Hololive with an agenda, since VAs and localizers are such an abominable political clique. Now I understand: ERB is the real version of that, Nerissa's just a fag hag theater kid.
>>
>>79580559
Her niche is the painfully normie white girl.
>>
>>79580722
i thought that was fauna
>>
>>79580559
Her niche is just being a genuine singer (she always is sing songing when doing things, so people saying she never sings are misleading others), a genuine theater kid, and a genuine otaku. She gets put up as one of those ironic anime fans, but girl is probably one of the most real anime geeks in EN. She is just unabashedly geeky and it's cute. See, some for some reason, even at this late in the game, think she is pervy about women for clicks and the mask will drop any day now, but no, that girl may have husbandos, but she is a penlight waving, T&A lovin, idol fan who happens to have a stellar voice. Its just that people think there ain't no way its true, but it is. Why do you think such hardcore otaku like the twins fell so hard for her, she's brethren.
>>
>>79581342
Early Fauna definitely was, back when she was hiding her power level.
But nowadays she really embraces being quirky and weird, and doesn't hide that she actually knows a lot about gamer culture, old internet memes and stuff like that.
>>
>>79581747
>she really embraces being quirky and weird
that's every normie white girl
>>
>>79581774
t. has never talked to a girl
>>
>>79581774
No, if someone is deemed a normie, they'd either be repulsed by odder things or try to hide the things they liked. Like that guy you know loved harem comedies, but pretends they don't to look cool but always asked you if he could borrow your Love Hina manga.
>>
>>79579851
She's the singer of the gen though, she'll be the lead on advent for the singing parts in hololive.
>>
I like Nerissa. I can't put into words why but I do like her.
>>
I'd say en3 had the most underwhelming talents but then I remembered mumei exists.
>>
She and Liz is basically the same
>>
File: 1672857199733046.jpg (121 KB, 1056x1079)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>79578717
She is a Kiara sex slave so yes.
>>
>>79578717
What happened in Niji this time?
Did Luca say he wanted to see Vivi in a swimsuit or other?
>>
>>79578971
>balding gays
That’s enough of a reason for me.I still hate her.
>>
>>79582291
she doesn't have the bad accent
>>
>>79581774
>quirky and weird (in a way that isn't seen as cute or cool by normies)
here, did i have to spill it out for you?
Normie: omg i am so weird, i like emo stuff (early fauna)
Weirdo: ACKTCHUALLY it isn't this it is that, because it was like that.

Its like a difference between the person who says I love dragonball, and someone who can accurately describe all the different dragonball shows and movies, as well as knowing which is canon to what.
>>
>>79578717
literally who
>>
>>79578717
shes a lesbian for Kiara and Shiori
>>
>>79580187
nah that's matuli
>>
Honestly Nerissa my opinion of you has skyrocketed after seeing how much worse it could be
>>
>>79578971
>cgdct
>zentroon
nah, fuck off painting Rissa with that retarded brush. she's unapologetically straight and its why i love her, go back

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.