[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fhwc2024_r16.png (1.39 MB, 1920x1080)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
It's the end of an era: A-chan, one of the true OG's of hololive, and a Formula Holo series champion from the pre-World Championship era, is retiring. Let's send her off in grand style, here in this penultimate stream of this year's FHWC. We'll be at Sao Paulo and Las Vegas today. Miko still leads overall. See you at the usual 11 AM ET start time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbovSSzRi2I

Stars Touring Car Championship round 11 in Sao Paulo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLBidELWl0A

>Series spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oShym1N5qtuCXh4TMqGeVKlu3dygQ8S-F3aKtjSlahg/edit?usp=sharing

>VGTC info:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScDw1rkAeIl6RC8s8lrI-ebtveNjRRXEeMTrzi3sKTUiS0xwQ/viewform?usp=pp_url
>Cars, tracks, current entries list, and link to video for creating templates:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-fdf459uEjWj2PJLnf_4obzLgTBHSZ_j4_SwuB8xZrY/edit
Signups are already closed; liveries should be approved and finalized on or before July 7 at 11:59 PM GMT+8. Series is scheduled to commence on July 28.
>>
File: a-chan farewell livery.jpg (109 KB, 1022x575)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Gonna try to roll A-chan into both races today. She's got a special livery made - courtesy of the same anon who provided all the other special new liveries made for the holomems these past few months, thank you very much! - that I'd hate to leave unused
>>
Going live
>>
Sorry for the delay, race 17 about to commence at Interlagos
>>
File: Ripwah.jpg (290 KB, 719x403)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
Wahover..
>>
Reminding yall that liveries are due July 7th. There will be a penalty for late/no submissions: 5pts off your Rd1 race results.
Penalty will apply if livery was submitted after July 13.
>>
bump
>>
Experiencing technical difficulties. We'll get to the Las Vegas race soon
>>
>>79595546
Take your time.
>>
/ciao/ better use the de tomaso pantera
>>
Finally, we get to go racing at Las Vegas, after minutes of technical issues
>>
bump
>>
vroom
>>
>>79596627
I dunno yet if I have it slated for next year's VGTC car list. Unfortunately, registration closed June 2 and uh... ciao wasnt a thing then.
>>
Sao Paulo top 3:
1. Kiara
2. Nerissa
3. Nene

Las Vegas top 3:
1. Botan
2. Luna
3. Shiori

Drivers' Championship top 5 (after round 18):
1. Risu (534)
2. Miko (527)
3. Raden (468)
4. Roboco (449)
5. Koyori (448)

Constructors' Championship top 3 (after round 18):
1. G0/Soratomo (1696)
2. EN1/holoMyth (1566)
3. G2/Akukin (1554)

Well, alas, the stream was beset with many a technical difficulty, a myriad of crashes in both races, and A-chan having a low finish in her final race. But we are still nonetheless rewarded with otherwise exciting racing, a long-time driver finally scoring her first win after getting many podiums without one, and also a lot of you guys came out to wish A-chan the very best on her hololive retirement - this has now got to be the most viewed Formula Holo stream yet, and most viewed stream of the year so far! Many thanks to all who came by!

We are gonna have a big finale for the 2024 Formula Holo season next Sunday. Gonna start the stream about 40 minutes early as I live stream the championship race of the first STCC, taking place under the daytime setting of Qatar. Then after that, we have nighttime racing the rest of the way as the same Qatar circuit hosts round 19, and then a revised Abu Dhabi layout stages the final round, and we will determine who gets that rainbow star. You can't tell how nervouscited I am about this stream! I just hope I don't get plagued with OBS issues like how it was today.

Anyway, please have a great week ahead (the first week of July), have a great time at Anime Expo if you're going, and I'll see you next Sunday for the exciting conclusion to this year's World Championship~
>>
>>79600309
Lol its a 0-1-2 in the constructors.
Very happy Myth is doing noombers
>>
File: fhwc2024_r18.png (1.24 MB, 1920x1080)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>79600309
Top 10 card here
>>79600634
Interesting thing to notice!
>>
>>79601181
Maybe do this too for constructors?
Using the team logo where Risu is placed.
>>
>>79602289
Good idea, will try to have it implemented for the FHWC next year
>>
>>79603595
While you at it, place the smaller versions of the team logos or partial inserts of them.
>>
vroom
>>
>>79605403
Vroom
Probably ded when I wake up
>>
>>79589966
kino

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.