[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (666 KB, 688x533)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
>Mori messaged management about why less seats this year
>They told her "oh we got two days though"
>replied with the fact that people are obviously gonna buy for both days
>asked if last year's sales weren't good enough
>management said it was a big success, but the kings theater was the only venue they could get in th time frame
>Mori sees the ridiculous queue
>sends a screencap of it with the eyeballs emoji in the same chat
>Tells them to push for a stadium next year
>>
Hate her or not, she is right. She is fucking right about this. Goddammit.
>>
Based Mori
>>
>>79594779
Mori Calliope is mori dopiopi
>>
>>79594779
heartbreaking: worst person you know makes a great point
>>
That’s bullshit but I habeeb it
>>
>>79594779
They should have had more days, maybe 4 or 5.
>>
>>79594779
Has Mori taken the role of the "Loud American" in Cover meetings?
>>
>>79594914
why would i hate her?
>>
book sofi or allegiant or metlife stadium we will be there
>>
>>79594779
Barclays
>>
>>79594779
Why does this bitch have to make me agree with her?
>>
>>79594779
OP made this all up btw
>>
>>79595416
Israel
>>
retard
>>
>>79594779
why are these uppity white bitches all so disrespectful to management? is being in the most successful vtuber company not good enough? you know who would never do this? the japanese girls.
>>
>>79594779
People have to understand that these things take a long time, especially for a japanese company operating in foreign soil. They probably were planning Breaking Dimensions while CtW was still in the works. Maybe Cover USA will speed things up.
>>
>>79594779
they should really listen to her
>>
>>79594779
>she is right
Strange feeling.
>>
>>79594779
Pink woman.... good?
MSG NEXT YEAR!
>>
>>79595857
>you know who would never do this? the japanese girls
Pekora made an even bigger shitshow back when FFF got screwed with a 3k venue as well
>>
>>79595336
Because she’s really feminized now and my most watched
>>
>>79595857
Lick that boot
>>
>>79594779
Wasn't the problem that they needed a non-TM venue in NYC?
>>
>>79594779
I mean, couldn't she get to that conclusion by herself?
>We want to have a concert in this city
>In this month
>Preferably around this week
>What venues do we have available?
You just don't knock wherever you want and that's it.
>>
>>79594779
Based. Mori, Fauna, and Kiara all called out management for not getting a big enough venue.
>>
>>79594779
shut up bitch
>>
>>79594779
still not gonna watch Mori lol
>>
>>79594779
>4 more members
>yen in the shitter
>branch office opening on american soil
yeah I can see them absolutely doing it, giving investors and top brass the perfect excuse to have bigger venues for an increased audience and demand, hell, maybe they can go bigger than we could imagine next year
>>
>>79596285
She usually is
>>
>>79598103
They're basically throwing away valuable American dollars by crippling their concert by selling 6k tickets instead of 12k tickets at some stadium.
>>
>>79597806
yeah this result has to get them already planning and booking space asap, or they'll blow it again
>>
>>79597816
Do you have some timestamps to share, perhaps? I'd like to hear what they said.
>>
Honestly they are probably banking on the prestige of being on both coasts and in the mythical NYC to their own investors and fanbase rather than worrying about the success of the concert itself.
>>
>>79594779
they should have just taken the AX venue after niji cancelled. would have been funny see the ticket sold comparison
>>
>>79598361
Here’s Fauna
https://www.youtube.com/live/GKa7146fECU?t=2861
>>
>>79595270
I hate her because she's not sitting on my face
>>
>>79598684
Thank you. Good to hear that the fans aren't the only ones complaining about this. Let's hope they improve for next year.
>>
>>79594779
I’m not really sure what cover was thinking, unless kings theater was really the only venue they could get
>>
>>79599003
/vt/ analysts believe that COVER picked a smaller venue because (a) it looked a lot more prestigious than last years and (b) to drive up online sales even further.

Mori is right though. Next year they should go for a goddamn stadium.
>>
>>79599398
Honestly, what does Cover lose by forcing more people to buy online tickets? They're almost the same price as a single day ticket and don't require taking the risk of not selling out a larger venue.
>>
>>79596008
This is sensible anon, maybe they should wait for US branch to establish ground there, expecting arising problems since they are operating in foreign soil, considering the food(catering) and how they can deliver the same experience like in the holofest is no easy feat.
>>
>>79596741
Didn't she almost become a tranny when she was way younger? How far did the tomboy feminization go?
>>
File: 1719768301745.jpg (18 KB, 509x286)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>79594779
HoloEN 3rd concert at the Hard Rock Stadium it is then!
>>
>>79599003
>>79594779
Their first stop in Hololive World Tour is in New York, and that date is close to the EN concert so they might as well station the concert in New York too, and apparently King's Theatre is the largest venue in NYC that can host a virtual concert

If they start off in any other place in US then we might see a different venue, but I'm not a PR guy to understand why Cover likes New York
>>
>>79598681
But then where would Goku and Vegeta fight?
>>
>>79600507
>anime nyc
to get noticed by the community, also to form connections since it's on the same day, clash it out or make something out of it like a promotion.
>>
>>79600563
concert is cancelled anon.

get rekt bejito, niji wins.
>>
>>79594779
Don't watch her but, that's based? That's exactly what Suisei did too, push management as much as possible, and I hate the 'Suisei is JP Mori' meme
>>
>>79600827
mori is anemachi
>>
>>79600879
Does this mean we can chonk up Suisei too?
>>
I FUCKING LOVE THIS BITCH
She's 100% right. Cover went full retard with this one. CtW sold out in MINUTES. And now they have EVEN MORE EN chuubas, and more fans of those chuubas. Why the fuck would they go for a SMALLER venue? Full-on stadium next time or fuck off, Cover.
>>
>>79597765
>Wasn't the problem that they needed a non-TM venue in NYC?
That's very plausible considering Ticketmaster literally funded like 70% of the U.S. venues
>>
>>79594779
NEXT YEAR THE COLLOSEUM OF ROME.
BIG SCREENS IN EVERY CAPITAL.
IN FACT MEGA EVENT 6FES. ALL OF EARTH BECOMES A TWO TO THREE DAY HOLOLIVE CELEBRATION. I WANT HAACHAMA AND PEKORA PROJECTED ON THE SURFACE OF THE MOON.
ELON THIS IS YOUR NEXT BIG BUSINESS VENTURE. HOLOLIVE IN THE NIGHT SKY.
>>
>>79594779
They should be happy that the EN branch has their own concert. The JP branch doesn't even have their own branch concert.
>>
>>79601422
No, but some generations have their own gen concerts
>>
>>79599505
>Cover lose by forcing more people to buy online tickets?

Prestige, I guess. I mean, and putting aside the meme of "it's pre-recorded anyway!", if you could travel all the way to meet your oshi, would you? Plus concerts like these double as mini-conventions. Its a bit of a stretch, but I think COVER is exploring the potential of an EN version to HoloFES. But they don't want to overreach themselves. Nijisanji did so despite their reputation. COVER may be overly cautious, but I have a feeling that next years concert will be even bigger if this one goes smoothly.
>>
>>79601758
I don't disagree with you, but I was more saying it's not surprising that they're playing it safe in the west, even if numbers prior have shown otherwise. I assume most of the CCV (re: actual people fully invested into Hololive/a specific talent) are a decent chunk lower for EN/ID because most watch on their computers, but I still get why they want to be cautious. Sucks for actual fans though.
>>
>>79601758
>but I have a feeling that next years concert will be even bigger if this one goes smoothly
Yeah okay, except current evidence actually points to the CONTRARY.
LAST year's concert went smoothly, and this one is SMALLER. They aren't overly cautious. They're FUCKING RETARDED.
>>
>>79594914
>>79595270
Because she unironically does some frustrating facepalming shit and has woman moments... but on the flip side she wields a ton of power and will go to bat for the other talents constantly she also really does care for the fans she meets them face to face in her skinsuit and the closest talent to the fanbase. She also has a better idea of how much of a draw the talents are compared to Cover.
I think this happened before in Japan and it might have been Suisei or Pekora who told them. "Get me a stadium so I can fill it."
On Covers end it is Concert season in America and you have to compete with Taylor Swift and so on. Also it is better to under book because when you move to bigger venues you can point back at this event and say "Look at the demand we will definitely do big numbers if we come to you."

They weren't booking the Garden okay. That place is booked out the whole month of August.

Now watch this cute dope Ina talk about how excited she is about the venue.
https://youtu.be/bNSgnro9OII?si=o7PqP5Y2JVbJ2I7Y
>>
>>79597765
>>79601126
She doesn't mention this at all and I don't know where people are getting this idea
>>
>>79601960
Why'd it have to be August? They could have moved the concert any month that wasn't busy and would have still sold out. Anime convention or no.
>>
>>79594779
not a stadium, that's going a bit too big, but definitely a 15k arena.
>>
>>79594779
Japs are retarded when it comes to concerts in the west and leave it too late to get any of the big venues
>>
>>79602408
Probably because other events the rest of thebyear.
Summer is the best month for the west events.
Winter is near holidays and spring is holofest.
>>
only tangentially related but how many venues have the infra for vtuber concerts anyway? for stadium/arenas, are we gonna have 2 screens for both ends and not allow anyone to sit on the ends that don't face the screens?
>>
Mori is right.
>>
>>79601960
Anon, she's a woman. Someday you're gonna have to marry one. Hate them or not.
>>
File: 1719770709131.gif (86 KB, 255x255)
86 KB
86 KB GIF
>>79594779
proofs???
>>
>>79600827
But Suisei is JP Mori
>>
>>79602761
>Near holidays
So? Fall too.
>>
>>79595262
That is literally what she is, no need to assume the 'role'
>>
>>79594779
the amount of money they didn't earn because gew seat surpasses the amount collected for these concerts
>>
>>79598684
"I mean if there is a next time"
grim, is she leaving???? why would she say it like ?
>>
>>79595270
Why shouldn’t I? She’s the worst
>>
>>79606857
It's just corporate speak. She's not allowed to confirm any future concerts even if everyone knows another concert will happen.
>>
>>79594957
fpbp
>>
>>79600507
I mean isn’t NYC one of the most populated cities with an international airport and travel links with a bunch of other nearby cities like New Jersey that also has a reputation as a cultural Center?
>>
>>79613557
Yes. Plus it's in an area which is convenient for travel for a very large percentage of the US population.
>>
>>79602883
>Someday you're gonna have to marry one
No. It's not worth it, jacking off to anime women is a much more effective use of your time and has none of the drawbacks of dealing with w*men.*
>>
Is she wrong???
>>
>>79616647
she's not but she needs to understand that events like this need to be booked WAY ahead of time.
>>
Cover should build their own venue.
>>
>>79594779
she's right, and it's not just her being american. The JP girls have explicitly expressed frustration with the beauracracies of Hololive management.
>>
CONNECT THE WORLD 3 AT MSG SPHERE
>>
>>79594779
Based.
>>
>>79602952
It was in a member stream this morning.
>>
>>79594779
Getting MSG is not worth it 99% of the time though
You'd hire a fuckton of temporary workers to set up the stage alone and the set up merch shops inside the venue
You're competing with sports teams and major label artists for your airtime in there so they'd give you a stupid weekend to be in
>>
>>79619027
MSG would be too expensive but Barclays is realistic
>>
>>79594779
She's right
>>
>>79594779
Vegas next year
>>
>>79625757
concert at the Sphere would be insane
>>
>>79603292
It is said (but I personally doubt it) that some Japanese business employ a single American employee specifically to criticize his bosses when they are doing something stupid because, being a gaijin, he's immune to the social stigma that a Japanese employee would be subjected to if he decided to do that.
>>
>>79619203
>kings theatre to barclays
now THAT's the dream. that'd be so cool
>>
>>79619203
Or even Prudential in Newark. 8k capacity and probably easier to book while still only being a 20 min rail ride from Manhattan. Miku was just there like a month ago.
>>
>>79601422
JP already had theirs twice: Beyond the Stage, and Bloom.
>>
>>79626235
oh man anon, fuck the MSG, this is the real winner.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.