[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Mori_Calliope_Portrait.png (301 KB, 498x498)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
Let's change that
>>
She hasn't even done anything particularly bad. She's just goofy and cringe and that's endearing to some people.
>>
default mori my beloved
>>
>>79672704
She's fine. She was always fine.
>>
>>79672875
Nice revisionism
>>
She hasn't done anything really stupid in a while has she? Not since getting rustled about the horse thing that I can remember.
>>
>>79672704
Nah, let's not.
>>
Love, hate, all the same.
>>
>>79672704
We love Mori now.
>>
>>79673053
>getting rustled about the horse thing
Considering the circumstances she handled it with surprising care (heh) and humor.
>>
On one hand, she hasn't really done anything bad in a while (over a year?)

On the other hand, she's singlehandedly for bringing Trash Taste ironic weebs into Hololive and permanently tainting HoloEN fan culture (though it still would have sucked otherwise) in addition to all the connor/homo shit.
>>
>>79672704
Unicorns got tired of shitting on her because nobody was biting the baits anymore and they decided to target somebody more vulnerable in ERB.
>>
>>79673219
/vt/ needs something to shit on and something to complain about. It makes them feel superior. The feeling of being superior to others is the primary attraction for the majority of /vt/.
>>
>>79673269
*singlehandedly responsible
>>
>>79672875
She's the wrong kind of cringe.
>>
>>79673269
>nigger unaware that TT reddit and holo reddit had a 80% userbase overlap before Myth even debuted due to Nigguk doing essays on vtubers
>>
>>79672704
Red Mori is worse.
>>
>>79672704
She took all the hate and channel it to music. I respect that. Still not gonna listen to her rap though.
>>
File: gonna be honest.jpg (56 KB, 1024x700)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>79672704
I never started.
>>
>>79673269
I think people greatly overestimate how much that collab contributed to that.
Coco's entire existence was probably an order of magnitude more impactful in that sense, not to mention all those viral clips and coverage by big anitubers (Ggigguk included)
>>
>>79672704
nypa, fuck off
>>
Imagine blaming unicorns or idol culture for dunking on the TrashTaste retards... instead of recognizing that Connor et all are cringey idiots prone to dumb and misinformed takes.
>>
>>79672704
>She no longer attends Twitchcon.
This is a big improvement for her.
>>
Honestly, I think TT sisters overestimate them.
>>
>>79672875
fpbp
>>
>>79672704
aside from making shit music, she's alright
>>
>>79673307
VShojo bait is all the rage these days. You don't even have to try and you get 100 replies.
>>
>>79672704
I never stopped
>>
>>79672704
No, we did not. Morihate is eternal.
>>
>>79672704
I never did
>>
There's enough hate to go around for all the whores who slipped through the cracks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.