[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0762.jpg (373 KB, 1307x2048)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
You don’t have to love her.. you can hate her. Or whatever label you want for her. But Vivi is a good girl /vt/. She really is. If you have nothing else to do tune into one of her streams sometimes
>>
>>79715672
Whore
>>
Ok, Vivi
>>
Okay, when she gets out of Niji.
>>
>>79715672
Vivi... please leave Kurosanji... I can't in good concience give you views or akasupas as long as that company takes money from you.

>Captcha: WHY8
>>
>>79716320
mogu's been active on twitter again for a while now
>>
>>79715672
She is like 1.2 finanas, there are hundreds of indies around that level, and no one has ever explained how she's different from and better than any of them besides being in NijiEN and being "unicorn-friendly" despite collabing with males both now and before she joined.
>>
>>79715672
No.
>>
>>79716736
She’s cuter than most indie whores
>>
BUY
AN
AD
>>
>>79716516
I know, but as long as she doesn't streasm *as* her, then it just isn't the same

>Captcha: GRAD
>>
Vivi is a good girl

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.