[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>cute ESL accent
>Hag comfy sexy voice
>Top tier zatsu skills
>Really sweet to her fans
>Hot and sex model
>She really love streaming unlike your lazy whores.
Is this what they call PERFECTION?
>>
>>79745919
She actually might be my favorite one in Justice cuz how naturally cute and autistic she is

I'm waiting for the collab ban to be lifted for the three others to grasp exactly what kind of charm they have
>>
>>79745919
At least wait a month jesus
>>
>>79745919
Agreed with all the points, her only weakness to me is her timeslot.
She would hate you for using her to shit on her colleagues/senpais, tough.
>>
Yeah we know Merry, you don't have to brag.
>>
>I AM EXCITED TO STREAM
Let's see if she still is next year or becomes lazy like the rest of en
>>
>>79746203
I had a pic of Ame tweeting
>I luv streaming
lol, this always happen. Look at fwmc too, they were supposed to be the super excited stream spammers and they too succumbed to the lazy meta.
>>
>>79745919
Another bonus point
>She lives in JP and streams at night so Holoworks & EN meetings are unlikely to affect her streaming frequency much (they still will to some extents)
>>
File: Anchovy-img016.jpg (137 KB, 1280x906)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
italians are always best girls
>>
>calling any other holo a whore while defending this one in particular
lmao
>>
>>79746193
kek
>>
>>79746324
It's not being lazy, it's that when you have to perform for an event you just don't have enough time to stream
>>
>>79746087
No need to wait for month. She's already perfect the way she is anon
>>
>>79746324
Advent has the most workload right now and still streams as much or more than rest of en
>>
>>79746394
She lives on jp? I thought they only go to Nippon for some ore debut training or smth
>>
>>79746153
As a seafag her timeslot is perfect for me. Tho I ain't gonna lie I'm super impressed how big and stable her numbers are despite competing on jp primetime.
>>
Havnt been keeping an eye out on Justice at all. After watching her debut which VOD should I watch?
>>
>>79746394
>She lives in JP
Immediate point off
>>
>>79745919
>lazy whores
stop falseflagging
>>
>>79745919
Guys... I think she's happy to be in Hololive...
>>
>>79745919
>I yam I yam
She sounds like this. Why she so cute?
>>
>>79747493
Elizabeth is the only one with any worth imo
>>
>>79746448
Anime is dying and I think Italy will be the thing to replace it.
>>
>>79747493
All of them in order.
>>
I like it when she calls me chattini
>>
>>79747493
Her art streams are top tier. Also her most recent VoD was extra cute.
>>
>>79747493
All but since you started with waowa, then go with cc next then gg then eli.
>>
>>79745919
Does this indicate that she will be streaming less in the future because people might think she loves streaming, so she might be too busy when she streams less?
>>
>>79748067
It's her dream apparently. I'm glad she made her way to the holoparadise.
>>
>>79748340
She's been streaming for years on twitch anon. She really loves doing it and now her new community boosted her love for streaming more. It's more like she found more reason to do it.
>>
>>79748202
those two are the same thing
>>
why didn't you watch her before then?
>>
>>79748978
Ugly model
>>
>>79748857
Italy is the next evolution of anime.
>>
>>79746087
>doesn't believe in love at first sight
NGMI
>>
>>79748242
same
>>
>>79746770
>most workload
LMAOOOOOO
>>
>>79745919
eww
>>
>>79748978
I don't watch twitch streamers. That hellhole is a collection of the worst content creators
>>
>>79756239
But the redeems are fun!
>>
>>79747493
All of them minus Elizabeth.
Elizabeth is the only one without any worth imo
>>
>>79745919
>ur layzee horrz
You'll be calling her one the moment she has to take a single day off, just like the rest.
They are not robots that exist solely to entertain you. they are fleshlings and must periodically rest.
>>
>>79758278
You mean you don't like constantly rebroadcasted karaoke and her obnoxious ojou laugh that's her only joke?
>>
>>79745919
>cute ESL accent
She's so ESL that she can barely form sentences and she has to talk very slowly because she translates what she wants to say in her head from Italian to English. Her accent isn't too bad, but with language abilities this weak she's never gonna be truly entertaining.
>Hag comfy sexy voice
Now you're just lying, her voice is literal ear cancer, potentially the worst in Hololive. She sounds like an overweight middle aged woman who's been a chainsmoker for 20+ years.
>Top tier zatsu skills
She doesn't know English.
>Really sweet to her fans
That's probably true.
>Hot and sex model
I think it's really unremarkable, but I accept your opinion.
>She really love streaming unlike your lazy whores.
We'll see. Everyone's like this in their first few months.
>>
>>79759098
what a fag
>>
>>79745919
I really like her already. I thought I would be a green woman fan and she's great too, but Raora is just so cute and comfy and her voice is really warm and pleasant to listen to. I like when she says skippa skippa.
Please cat go back to Italy so you aren't streaming at fucking 4am
>>
>>79759098
It's amazing how you can be simultaneously this gay, have this shit taste, and be this ESL. She isn't hard to understand at all if you actually speak English and her voice is great.
>>
>>79759940
>She isn't hard to understand at all
Not surprising you like her considering that your reading comprehension is this bad because her being hard to understand is the exact opposite of what I was talking about you dumb retard.
>>
Wuffians didn't like this thread AT ALL.
>>
>>79747493
Raora is good stand alone, terrible gamer but makes up with cute voice and endearing giggling at chat comments

Cecilia and Gigi so far on their own they are nothing special but put them together on the A Way Out collab and it's one of the most fun streams in a while. Both have high gremlin energy and bounce off each other very well, not awkward or anything.

Liz... amazing singing voice can come out as a bit of a try hard with the way she belts certain portions of the song. Honestly have not watched any solo stuff but she has certainly been stirring up the nest with her homo mentioning
>>
>>79745919
>>
>>79748202
>Anime is dying
false
>>
>>79760970
I'm a raffian thou
>>
I finally got used to her voice. K**r* is the only one who still filters me with how she sounds at this point.
>>
>>79759098
Exactly my thoughts. She's unwatchable for me.
>>
File: 1.jpg (1.04 MB, 1439x2422)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>79767127
anime's about to get jewed.
>>
>>79745919
They all stream a lot at the beginning retard, wait until she has to go to japan for concerts
>>
>>79745919
I'm interested
>>
>>79759098
worst bait of 2024?
>>
>>79746153
>wake up
>watch pink panther
EST life
>>
>>79769676
hey it's the guy who was seething about irl japanese schoolchild swimsuit regulations
>>
>>79746087
Why?
>>
>>79759098
>her voice is literal ear cancer, potentially the worst in Hololive
Did you suddenly forget about Kiara?
>>
>>79748978
No Hololive = not a vtuber and i only watch vtubers
>>
Kiara is my kamioshi but I've been warming up to raora, wish she didn't stream at 4am for me though.
>>
>cure esl accent
I am so sick of the copium.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.