[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: chink.png (203 KB, 429x370)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
and suddenly, it all makes sense regarding why they let the talents stream on bilibli again... Tokino Sellout.
>>
You already tried this, and it's still retarded
>>79647646
>>
post the unlisted link lmao
cover is shit
>>
It’s fucking deplorable the current state of hololive. All to try to finance a shithole metaverse that no one wants or asked for it. They should have stayed in the idol route instead of trying to get money from a non existent fanbase.
>>
>>79746420
NFT's when?
>>
>>79746403
https://youtu.be/gRgNjLXNjjk
>>
>>79746420
This is the idol route. Why would an idol not do brand deals or sponsorships? Since when has that ever not been part of idol culture? Are you guys just delusional or something?
>>
File: IMG_8930.jpg (32 KB, 500x433)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>79746156
>>
>>79746156
Sora is so cute that I thought there was hearths edited around her
>>
>>79746676
It's just faggots seething over hololive being successful again, nothing new.
>>
>>79746156
What did Niji do this time?
Vox took a picture of his plate and the sisters had a meltdown again?
>>
>>79746676
Yeah of course, because the CCP loves and embraces the idol culture.
>>
>>79746521
They wont advertise NFT or at least not until the CCP market flops and dont give them money to finance their shitty metaverse.
>>
>>79746156
whaaaaaat, no way
>>
I don't actually mind them doing sponsorships or events on there, what I do actually care is if they stream there, that bothers me.
>>
>>79746156
Ngl those watches look kinda snazzy looking.
>>
So this is why Achan left huh, spent her "break" fighting against the company trying to re-enter China and left in protest
>>
I don’t care, I want Muse Dash permissions back.
>>
some of you incels seethe way too hard at hololive lol
>>
Based
Huawei > Apple
>>
>>79746156
Apple who?
>>
>>79747628
>He thinks A-chan would ever go against Sora
You're 5 years too early to talk about them, newfag-chama
>>
>>79747993
>Based
>Huawei > Apple
I would also say BYD > Tesla
>>
Just don't buy things you don't want
>>
>>79746156
That's neat, what are Niji selling to the bugs?
>>
Suisei and Fubuki are the faces of the company now. This means nothing.
>>
>>79749266
No need to cope, This does mean nothing because Hololive have real talent freedom and Sora is doing a favor for her kouhai that decided to business with chink so they got less heat from doomposters and falseflaggers
>>
>>79746420
The idol industry used to be controlled by the Yakuza and in the 1980s was far more sleazy. Hololive shilling merch on bilibili is typical corporate greed and they are getting a lot of money from Huawei. Cover isn't a charity and they have done plenty of sponsorships with alcohol and gambling companies.
>>
>selling cheap chink shit
>good
lel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.