[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0773.jpg (218 KB, 1778x1000)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
You may be laughing now, but one day she'll be really feminized. One day, she'll be your least favorite to most watched. One day she'll have gotten way better now. Just you wait.
>>
the only good thing to come from ERB are these funposts
>>
one day the yabs will be in the distant past
>>
The only way that would happen is if one of her crushes like Bettel or Flayon got terminated for sexual assault or something equally heinous
And honestly even that might not be enough
>>
>>81458964
One day homobeggars and unicorns will stop being two of the most retardedly insufferable groups on the internet. But honestly, I respect your autism over anything Discuck has.
>>
you're fooling literally nobody with this shit
i'd be willing to bet my mortgage you haven't seen a single minute of her streams, and probably don't even watch Hololive
>>
>>81459769
anon it's a very obvious joke post. Jesus christ do we just need a disclaimer on this board whenever there's a joke? How are you people this autistic? Not everything is meant seriously.
>>
>>81458964
ill help her become popular if she becomes an ntr vtuber
>>
>>81459727
Based sane anon
>>
Probably sooner even. The cost of living in bong land is absolutely shit right now
I heard that they couldn't even turn on the heater for the entire night wth
>>
>>81458964
One day? She's already the most feminine out of Justice. That's shy she's collabing with da boys in the first place.
>>
>least favorite to most watched
Unironically happened to me
But it wasn't ERB
>>
>>81460825
Who was that?
>>
this. ERBkeks are playing the long game and going through troubling arcs for the payoff of a feminized ERB
>>
>>81462475
So that's why, it was kinda obvious but also not usual for anyone to say they want "restored" goods around /here/
>>
The only way she can become fully feminized is if she does a naked batsu game (sponsored, of course) for 48 hours with Mori, Kronii, and Bae.
>>
>>81458964
One day you'll learn English, one day...
>>
>>81458964
>she'll be your least favorite to most watched.
i'm too european to have a fucking brit as my oshi
>>
File: no-bugs-bunny.gif (55 KB, 498x498)
55 KB
55 KB GIF
>>81458964
>>
>>81460825
Kronii or Mori?
>>
File: 1709629707461367.png (394 KB, 899x499)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>81458964
>>
The only british thing I like are the norf FGC memes that mock their big fat retard football fans for being drunk idiots, anything else about the bri'ish I despise and for good reason too.
>>
>>81463852
gonna need to add ERB to this once her homostars arc passes and suddenly she stops collabing with or mentioning them
>>
>>81458964
whew lad has this been a ride

from fuck unikeks get owned homo unity all the way

too why are her numbers dropping cope

now we are at one day she will be feminized and your most watched

sheeeesh
>>
>>81459482
>Crushed
This sister lacks of critical information.
>>
>>81464905
It's a love triangle. She has a crush on those two, but Bettel has his own gachi fans, and Flayon has the Phase girls.
>>
>>81463852
I will never not find this funny
>>
>>81458964
As soon as she gets a new outfit that shows off her tits more she'll be my most watched regardless
>>
>>81458964
Even if she didn't collab with homos her model is still bad.
>>
>>81458964
i will never like her because she's british

t. british
>>
She really thought she could succeed where mori and kronii failed...or perhaps she's just following in their footsteps
>>
>>81467682
It's like Erza Scarlet but made for homos
>>
>>81467801
Kronii knew about idol culture and openly defied it. Mori had no idea what she was getting into and had to learn the hard way.
>>
>>81458964
lol
>>
>>81458964
i hate brits more than homos so no she wont
>>
>>81463852
Unironically true for Mori, she started off with the cool edgy persona and gradually softened to the more cutesy airhead Mori we have now. She still does the kakkoi act when speaking japanese.
>>
>>81467682
It would be bearable tho, unlike the homo collabs
>>
>>81467980
And Kobo laughed in it's face
>>
>>81467947
>Big bouncy breasts
how the fuck is that for homos?
>>
>>81476444
There's no how, she's with them. Unless you're confessing to something
>>
>>81458964
Doubtful. She's been on the internet for a long time and has been proven to be a grifter. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that all this drama was a calculated play to get hate views.
>>
this is bait and you are being farmed.
>>
>>81477208
Ironic, but OP already knew he can't save anyone

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.