[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>only Justice discussions are about ERB or farts
>no memes, funny moments or interesting personalities
What went wrong?
>>
>>81467448
Earthquakes, floods, and landslides were not enough. Rape of Manila is in order
>>
>>81467448
skippa skippa
>>
>>81467448
Go to their generals if you want actual discussion
>>
no one on this board watches streams
ERB sucks but the other three are pretty solid, despite the lack of a homerun like FWMC
>>
>>81467448
Erb went wrong
>>
>>81467448
anon... even shiori has clips of them on her channel...
>>
>>81467448
Braaaaaaap
>>
>>81468015
https://youtube.com/shorts/PuwGJqzBDJs
wow, it's real
>>
>>81467996
Or maybe a faggot unicorn fanbase that can't live with the fact that a single member doesn't cater her content to them. Something she's been open about from the start so you can't even pretend it's about betrayal.
>>
>>81468323
erb's the most boring out of every hololive member.
>>
this a bait thread to farm you. sad people in discord try to get a rise out of you.
>>
Skippa skippa
>>
>>81468323
>he still thinks its about male collabs and not her obnoxious theatre kid personality and being SJW coded
>>
>>81470388
Nice collection of buzzwords, please learn to use them
>>
>>81468323
holy seethe
>>
>>81467723
McArthur should have never returned
>>
>>81470459
>buzzword is when completely accurate description of an individual but i disagree with it
>>
>>81468190
wow
>>
>>81467448
Catalogposters just love cock and cuck fantasies more than anything, they're the only things that make them feel alive.
>>
>>81470388
true, she can be funny sometimes, but usually she acts awkward and out of place, or says some oneliner that makes me cringe. I did like her Undertale stream even though it was over the top, I watched only the first one though.
>>
>>81470388
This. I can even tolerate Raora's lung cancer voice better than I handle ERB's entire vibe.
>>
>>81467448
Because this is 4chan. If you want memes or funny moments or any real Justice discussion that isn't Liz hate or brapposting, that's what Reddit and comments sections are for
>>
>>81467448
kekposting is fun
>>
File: pippercaught.png (261 KB, 273x381)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>81467448
>flipland sinks in toilet water
>evil shitposting stops
hmmmm
>>
>>81467448
>>
>still no stick your gyat out funny and catchy song
better luck next gen
>>
not even enough discussion or material to fill their individual threads
>>
ERB is such a huge turd that she clogged the toilet for her entire gen.
All the other girls are okay to close to very good.
>>
>>81467448
>only Justice discussions are about ERB or farts
Only bait threads, you mean.
Thereise no discussion going on in those threads. There are only like 3 schizos arguing and replying to themselves, with the occasional newfag biting the bait and trying to defend them..
>>
>>81468190
Ok, that was pretty fun.
>>
>>81467448

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.