[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GQeqvwtbEAAUTqB.jpg (313 KB, 1500x833)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
Now that the heroes & rogues gen is over. What do you expect from EN5?
>>
Hags led by Mint.
>>
File: 1705459585030159.jpg (376 KB, 2330x1070)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>81482258
Another 3/3 gen
>>
>>81482258
They will wait until they got a streamer with some real star power or appeal before starting EN5, because EN4 was lacking in popularity.
>>
>>81482258
i wish a someone like cc who can brap in stream
>>
>>81482258
We won't get an EN 5 for like 2 years. And by then it will be roster replacement after Gura, Ame, and maybe a gen 2 or 3 graduate
>>
File: 1719368905456.png (238 KB, 468x409)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>81482521
>>
File: 1000002731.jpg (1.38 MB, 1564x2203)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
full loli gen to put Valure to shame, a hag gen, or the rest of Nerissas family(picrel).
>>
>>81482707
Armis2 is overdue.
>>
No one was really expecting Justice's arrival so soon.
I feel that Cover took the cake out of the oven too quickly and delivered a very half-baked product.

Perhaps they wished to capitalize on the fall of Nijisanji by laying down another large gen to deliver the final blow.
>>
File: 1683712329191390.jpg (13 KB, 443x455)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>EN5
You mean Dev_IS EN
>>
>>81482258
Stars EN 3
>>
The part that sucks the hardest is that Advent are now stuck having to collab with Justice due to their lore ties.
>>
>>81482258
Not a single faggot responded to your question. We got mythical creatures, Gods, Rogues, heroes, so next will be Magical High School students
>>
>>81482258
the first latina Holo
>>
>>81483822
Ame?
>>
>>81482258
I guess they haven't done some kind of scifi/future/cyberpunk themed gen yet so that seems plausible after years of fantasy-type stuff.

IIRC Cover had said that basically they were just about done making new gens as a standard thing so what we've got might be what we're stuck with for a long-ass while, and considering it feels like Justice came out with probably half a year+ wiggle room in the "felt too early" vein it will be another year minimum (if Cover even feels like it still) and could be another two year thing.
>>
I'm tired of chuuni shit. Just give me DEV_IS EN or a gen without a unifying lore, like the first JP gens.
>>
Holos based on Heros from different culturals/time periods

>Monkey King themed Tomboy
>America Cowgirl that ropes tornados and eats dynamite
>Lemuria Jellyfishgirl as an undersea loli that is just as surpised as you that she isnt the only one
>Victorian Occultist wizardlady that tries to pull from actual occultism but gets compared to Harry Potter all the time
>Dashing masked mexican hero. Could go either Luchadore or Zorro I dunno have fun with it
>>
>>81483266
I believe this gen was underwhelming because ERB, the poster child of Justice, is their most disappointing hiring in a while, but I'm pretty sure even if they had debuted later, she would still be there because Cover fully believed she was lighting in a bottle. The hype was going to die off regardless of the release date
>>
>>81483266
No one expected it because of the near 2 years wait for EN3. The gap between Advent and Justice was the same one between Myth and Council, 11 months, and outside of ERB being ERB the other 3 are great and a necessary addition to holoEN because they did expand the amount of timeslot the branch is active and are also contributing for bigger holoEN streams like the coffee vs tea debate and the AmeSame spelling bee later this week.
>>
>>81482258
Actual band with girls who know how to play their instruments or monster girls for October of next year.
>>
>>81485755
>cover corp
>music focused talents
ehhhh please no, for their own good
>>
>>81485473
cover seems to think her singing >>>>>> all other abilities and that's just not a thing really. we don't just bow down and go "but she can sing, tho" and excuse the fact she is actively going against the grain for everything else. can't game, doesn't really give a shit about holo girls but looooves the guys, can't do anything really besides karaoke which is already on rerun highlight reels like a month in.

they were hoping to get another Mori I think, hence irys/the vsinger thing also got going. however erb isn't a musician as far as I know in terms of actually writing songs/melody, playing instruments etc. cover would just make her sing to some jpop slop or cringey wannabe-anime-OP stuff that has literally 0 natural interest/growth potential from any westerners who weren't already her fans, same problem irys has.

mori isn't a musician either and her music is also cringe but she does write her own shit at least (even if it's transparent as glass insecure about owning da haterzzz) and does try to at least appeal to genres westerners actually-fucking-listen to.
>>
>>81484460
Wow, your tastes are shit, anon
>>
I think we need an extra hire similar to Irys soon to save this 3/4 gen.
>>
>>81486913
It's insane how Cover puts so much focus on singing ability but it's been 3 gens since Myth and they still couldn't find someone who can write their own songs like Mori, and I refuse to believe there's no one like that applying to hololive considering the sheer amount of people who send their auditions.
>>
>>81482258
There won't be an EN5
>>
>>81482258
I want an oppai loli
>>
pretty happy with Biboo, as long as she stays the way she is now i have no need for any other gens
>>
>>81482258
I want cybernetic punk and steampunk
>>
File: holocitas.png (427 KB, 1456x816)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
We have holoJP
We have holoID
We have holoEN
And finally we have European holos
Now it's time for Hispanic holos!
>>
>>81486913
>>81491020
Isn't that why they were willing to take a risk with ERB in the first place though? She actually has connections in the west unlike the other holoEN girls both on the VA side (people don't bring it up often, but CY YU has been in her chat a few times already), and the singer side (roommate stuff, and I'm not talking about MLP). Of course, the downside is she has less connections to the jp vtuber meta so is weaker there compared to the others for sure.
>>
>>81492909
Sorry holoSEA is next.
>>
>>81492909
Hispanics have no money or global strategic value, so no, brown chubas are still a long way from being a reality.
>>
>>81487647
Your mom tasted terrible too but I fucked her and she had you so STFU son
>>
>>81483822
God let that be me
>>
I think we'll be getting another StarsEN gen to try and have them catch up to HoloEN in amount of members
>>
>>81493562
Scarle...
>>
File: file.png (461 KB, 2401x1440)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
>>81493640
More like more members to spread their audience even thinner.
>>
>>81492909
>>81492909
the jews already tried and they havent recovered from the investment
>>
>>81493848
CCV isn't everything. Cover clearly thinks they are worth investing in considering that the amount of resources they're putting into Stars rivals the Hololive girls
>>
>>81482258
It's time for a food gen
>>
>>81482258
don't really want EN5 honestly
>>
>>81482258
you mean EN8?
>>
>>81494223
>Cover clearly thinks they are worth investing in considering that the amount of resources they're putting into Stars rivals the Hololive girls
yeah because that's working out real well
>>
>>81494223
>Cover clearly thinks
That's HIGHLY debatable, and considering the time it took for the JP homos to get their third concert I'm inclined to believe neither branch gives enough return for anything beyond just keeping it alive. But hey, if they really want homoEN to have the same number of members as holoEN it's their funeral especially after they explicitly said they're not gonna debut more members just for the sake of increasing profit, tho that wouldn't really happen with the homos in any way to begin with.
>>
File: file.png (14 KB, 343x34)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>81494814
SISTER AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.