[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://files.catbox.moe/1fr573.webm
RRATS?
>>
>>81492706
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NIJIBROS DON'T LOOK
>>
>>81492706
Either he’s a goner or the rebellion has begun. Either way Nijisis lost.
>>
who about who?
>>
>Everyone in the comments is laughing or saying "ha that does kinda sound like her"
>Vulgar doesn't even sound sad, he's just reminiscing a fun memory
>>
what the fuck is that wojak beard?
>>
I don't remember Fulgur's model looking that bad before. Did they cut their budget that badly that they're basically just poorly drawn cardboard cutouts?
>>
>>81493182
For some fucking reason both Fulgur and vox think having a shitty pube beard makes them look good
>>
>>81493242
Always has been, you've been eating too much nijinigger propaganda if you ever thought otherwise
>>
>>81493242
He and vox have the same taste for liking shit beards for some god forsaken reason and thinking they look good
>>
>>81493182
his eyes are also way too small for his face
>>
Enough time has passed that some members probably made up with her and are in touch behind the scenes. That's my rrat because she fucking hated being used as a weapon to attack Nijisanji.
That or they're using that to prepare for moments where they interact with Doki.

>>81493242
The movement was always rough, its just worse considering the sheer leap in rigging quality from modern indies.
>>
I remember another thread last week where anons were talking about how they like ugly male vtuber models like Magni. In that case, Fulgur has the ultimate brotuber model bar none.
>>
>>81493182
>>81493242
LAM can't draw males.
>>
>>81493672
And despite that LAM still gets job. She must be asking for pennies for Niji to sitll hire her.
>>
>>81492706
ALL OUT CIVIL WAR
>>
>>81492706
kek he forgot she played Apex
>>
>>81493672
He can, Vox and Fulgur just have the worst taste in vtubing.
>>
I saw something about him reacting to all the members debut one-liners or something. So he would have talked about Zaion as well in that stream.
>>
>>81494199
>she
>her
>>
>>81496743
Well I do wonder then, not watching it of course.
>>
The thought of sisters biting back their tears as he says something positive about the TRAITOR!!!!!!! fills me with nothing but bliss.
>>
>>81496743
>>81498417
Just went and checked so you guys don't have to. He does indeed mention Zaion (by name) and compliments her voice, but doesn't really say anything else about her.
>>
Ironically Fungus Covid is one of the organs I believe knows how being bullied feels like
>>
>>81493672
Ollie and RPR's models look fine though
>>
>>81492706
based
>>
>>81492706
It's finally happening... Will this just be a nothingburger? Or would a revolt spark?
>>
>>81492706
I can't open this webm fag, make a new link
>>
>>81500058
Moron made the damn thing 28 fucking mb.
>>
>>81500058
Skill issue
>>
>>81499150
I wouldn't be surprised if he got bullied by his coworkers after his "Council didn't do as good as they expected" yab backfired on his ass.
>>
>>81504378
not bullying if you say something retarded and rightfully get treated like a retard
>>
>>81498764
HOonestly, fair. She wasnt around for long and was in a different wave.
>>
>>81504458
It seemed like they were all in agreement with him, or at least till their whole branch started falling apart.
>>
He's talking about Enna
>>
>>81500058
Just watch the vod and skip to whoever you want to. He mentions literally everyone, fired or graduated. No one thought that much of it, but dramamonkeys will pick up anything they can get.

https://www.youtube.com/live/xZy2ysV4WhY?t=20456s
>>
File: 1717210397054.png (534 KB, 680x597)
534 KB
534 KB PNG
>>81505611
>watching nijisanji
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>81492706
Maybe I’m just a naive retard but fulgur never seemed like one of the bad ones. I heard he and Scarle are good friends, which admittedly buys him some goodwill from me.
>>
>>81493570
>some members probably made up with her and are in touch behind the scenes
nope
> she fucking hated being used as a weapon to attack Nijisanji
yep
>>
>>81507070
>he doesn't know about the all out war
>>
>>81492706
I always knew that fat fuck was a traitor
>>
>>81492706
bro that fucking model kek
>>
>>81493570
if she hated it so much she would have wrangled her stupid fagoons a long time ago and not let them rampantly bully and harass niji talents and fans all year. and no, one little vagueposting statement doesnt cut it, stomp that shit out if that's how you feel
>>
>>81507070
sorry bro but if you're just watching quietly while your colleague is bullied to suicide you're not a good person. i don't care if you fucking participated or not
>>
Total niji death, driving someone to near suicide doesn't go away that easily. Anyone still staying in that cesspool is guilty
>>
>>81508558
"bullied" how, exactly? OH NYO, my vanity projects aren't approved fast enough, GUESS I'LL DIE! That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard, and I can't believe anyone actually has sympathy for it. It's laughable.
>>
>>81508742
at least try to pretend you have a shred of humanity in you
>>
File: 1718349479423956.webm (3.93 MB, 1280x720)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB WEBM
>>81508537
She's not going to bail you out nijisis
>>
>>81508742
And now you understand why nijisanji's reputation will never recover
>>
>>81508803
of course I do. But come on. You're going to kill yourself because your special projects at work dont get pushed through fast enough. Really? REALLY? If that's all it takes, thats someone with a mental defect and they would have found some other reason to do it at some point anyway. Its pathetic, and not worthy of sympathy when it's obviously just a ploy for attention and pity
>>
>>81508803
If they were capable of doing that they wouldn't be nijiniggers
>>
>>81508858
The way her numbers keep dropping she's the one that's going to need bailed out soon. time to spam more collabs and charity slop because no one wants to watch her boring ass solo
>>
>>81508941
>of course I do
Evidently not
>>
>>81508998
And yet here you are, begging for doki to call off her hounds
>>
File: 1717808885360687.jpg (87 KB, 640x581)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Fucking gossipy ass women in this thread, no wonder you use the term sister so much, you're all projecting.
>>
so we hit the point where they are desperate and are trying to butter up selen now for good will?
>>
>>81508537
nijiseethe
>>
>>81509257
they're trying to double dip staying in the corpo that harassed her but also profiting off her clout lol
>>
Are dramafags even human beings?
Call me crazy but they seem to heavily overlap with the NPC or goylem archetype more than a real person.

Just believe what they are told to believe. Leave no time or space for nuance.
Dramatranny channels got to big because NPCs outnumber human beings.
>>
>>81492706
ok but why does he look like a stoned hobo?
>>
>>81509491
Nice try nijisis but you ain't getting out of it that easily
>>
>>81509513
Nijisisters really dig the hobo chic these days
>>
>h-h-h-h-he's one of the good ones!
>the errrrrm council didn't do as good faggot
there is no such thing as a good nijimale
>>
>>81509491
nijisanji kindly keeps providing proof of how awful they are
>>
>>81509513
he is the aliexpress/wish bootleg counterfeit geralt
>>
>>81509491
being dramafags are forgiven as long as only shitting kurosanji

TOTAL NIJI DEATH
>>
>>81509738
BASED BASED BASED
>>
>>81492706
ALL OUT WAR.
whats wrong fatgur? now that you lose you are surrender? this war wouldnt stop anytime soon until TOTAL NIJI DEATH faaggot
>>
>>81509491
They hated him for he spoke the truth
>>
>>81508558
NTA but sometimes there is nothing you can do without putting yourself at risk. Sometimes, it is better to remain neutral and take no side, just saying "You are adults, this is your problem, I don't want to be included in it" can keep you out of trouble (works with my divorced parents sending each other lawyer letters).
>>
>fulgur
Mentioned seemingly everyone including the graduated members as well as the terminated ones so he's smart enough to know not mentioning them by name is idiotic. Of all the ones in Niji probably the easiest one to make amends with a long with Alban, Vanta if he doesn't have a mental breakdown or doesn't get Axia'd due to the how the fujos treat him, Ren for being a giga normie. Lastly is probably the chunni boi who other then the retweet doesn't seem to have a evil bone in his body
>>
>>81508558
spoken like a true twitter warrior, I bet I'm funding Israel too by buying mcburgers?
>>
>>81509608
Doppio...
>>
>>81509945
fr
>>
>>81512555
WTF I love Mcdonalds now
>>
>>81512564
Honestly question other then the black stream retweet has Doppio done anything confirmable to get people to hate him? while in Niji
>>
>>81512555
>I bet I'm funding Israel too by buying mcburgers?
lolwat? you're the fucking nijitranny here, you fucking retard
>>
>>81492706
ROFL when did he get THAT outfit?
>>
>>81511720
spoken like a true pussy. i hope people just stand by and watch neutrally to "avoid getting into trouble" when your sister or mother gets raped
>>
>>81512764
>I'm nijinigger because I understand that a person doesn't want to lose his job over someone else's problem
Are you 12?
>>
>>81493570
Nope, Doki wasn't even in contact with Mint until WrestleTuber she wouldn't even consider contacting anyone in Niji. Even with that Selen wasn't even in their(NijiEN) discord when she was in Niji. Although she does hate it when her likeness is being used to shit on Niji she doesn't care about them either.
>>
>>81492706
It's the Nijisisters and clique who hate Selen.
>>
>>81508537
She just seemed to want nothing more to do with NijiEN at the time, just moving on and trying to get her career back on track. Its hard to really blame her after her company threw her under the bus and 3 of her old colleagues deliberately tried to kill her reputation at the same time she was about to play Neopets. It's impossible to see her being forgiving after all that went down, she just put her foot down the moment she saw the webm in >>81508858 trending a few months later.

>>81513323
Well I stand corrected then. I just assumed by the time Mint and Matara came into the picture that she started to get in touch with some.
>>
>>81512997
The nijinigger shrieks in horror upon being found out
>>
>>81512997
spoken like a true bug-man
>>
>>81504378
>Fungus gets bullied for "Council didn't do as well as expected"
>le retard de Vox Akuma for some reason doesn't get bullied for "cover tech in shambles, Niji thriving" (a much more incendiary statement)
Fucking favoritism
>>
>>81513804
She explained it in one of her streams after the event. She doesn't want to initiate contact in fear of putting others in a rough spot but is open to them reaching out to her as long as it's of their own volition. the only exceptions to this are U-san(who doesn't give a shit) and 10jin (who was apart of ID so he absolutely doesn't give a shit)
>>
File: 1701105770498391.png (1.65 MB, 1302x987)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>81492706
>numbers tank
>the new models are a massive debuff, he looks almost as bad as the foot soldier le retard vox
>is so fat now he can't even move from his chair and is washing himself with a toilet scrub
>Mcdonald's is rising their prices, can't afford 20 big macs every day anymore
>"hmm... I need a way out that'd let me stay relevant somehow... Oh, I know! Brilliant, dare I say so. Perchance"
There you go.
>>
Fulgur has always liked her, jeez how many Selen newfags are here...
>>
File: IMG_8701.jpg (9 KB, 234x215)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>81509945
>>
With as big of a hate boner management has for Selen, it's amazing that he hasn't been terminated or publicly suspended yet for publicly claiming that her presence in Niji EN was in any way a good thing.
And when I say "public" suspension, I mean as opposed to a "stealth" suspension - as in "issuing a press release announcing to the world that they're intentionally punishing him specifically for daring to utter Selen's name in any generally positive context." The first and (so far) only public suspension they've ever done was when they suspended Zaion a month before her termination; and they subsequently stealth suspended Ren for his "I don't hate Zaion Lanza" tweet, so there is precedent for a bonking here.

Watch for the removal of his "collab with Selen et al." vods.
>>
>>81514438
Him (or any of the others) liking her is not the issue, the issue is saying so on stream. If he doesn't get bonked for this, there is a chance that some of the others might also publicly say good things about her, or be willing to privately reach out to her with an olive branch.
>>
>>81493672
He can draw ikemen, but he can't draw the middle-aged men Vox and Fulgur both wanted for their new designs.
>>
>>81508537
your neovagina is leaking all over the place sis
>>
>>81499150
He is so fat to the point is actually disabled, which is why he cant even go on stage or to Japan. I am sure this guy of everyone in Niji knows what is like.
>>
>>81492706
Suspension incoming
>>
>>81492706
Well, this just makes Rosemi and Petra seem like cunts. Even Reimu talked about Selen in her FNAF streams.
>>
>>81515941
anon, those 2 were the ones hurt the most by the whole Selen thing since they were her actual wavemates. it probably still hurts them and they don't mention her to avoid drama/told by their managers.
>>
>>81515008
Why would he be bonked for this? This isn't even the first or last mention of her or any other graduated member on stream. Wait, do you guys seriously think that mentioning graduated members is illegal?
>>
>>81515877
he'll be fine.
>>
>>81516241
>Graduated
>>
>>81516241
You say that they didn't get bonked for less
>>
>>81516347
Graduated, terminated, killed, set free, whatever.
>>
>>81512840
Thank you anon, very based, I shall now stop being an adult and indulge in my parents infantile squabbles while implicating myself in office politics that do not concern me in the slightest. (You) have showed me the way.
>>
>>81516366
Conviniently, your definition of 'bonked' means something ranging from 12 hours to a few days of no streaming yet being active on twitter after saying a "yab" statement. The same people who paraded around other members being bonked or suspended would be streaming just fine but since your definition changes every day you live deep in your delusions.
>>
>>81509081
So you admit Fagoons are harassing Niji members? Thanks for the concession
>>
>>81511720
>NTA but sometimes there is nothing you can do without putting yourself at risk
Nobody is saying it's without a risk, they're saying that watching somebody get bullied into suicide because you don't want to possibly lose your job makes you a bad person. Because these are not people one paycheck from homelessness. Losing this job is not ideal, but it's not the same thing as an Amazon worker getting fired, they will be okay, and so not doing shit makes them a piece of shit.
>>
>>81516601
How were any of them supposed to know she was suicidal when she never told them, I don't get what kind of fanfic you're writing here but she was MIA during her time of crisis.
>>
>>81516241
>graduated member
Terminated, in this case, which is a whole different beast—especially considering how hard Niji tried to vilify her with the termination notice and black stream.
More importantly, it's been more than 5 days since the stream OP's clip is from. If management was actually willing to 'bonk' Fulgur for simply acknowledging the existence of Selen and Zaion, surely they would've done so by now?
>>
>>81516749
I just don't know why anyone thinks it's not allowed to mention her. Zaion and Yugo also get mentions.
>>
>>81516601
on one note, Selen hardly used the company discord so even if the whole situation was going on, Selen kept it to herself and never shared so there was no way for the others to know and even if they knew, their own skin would be at risk and thye just took a neutral stance hoping Selen and the other parties would sort things by themselves.
>>
>>81508558
Could he have even done anything about it? It's kurosanji management we're talking about here.
>>
>>81516892
probably managers having different ideas of what is okay. one might be okay but perhaps the other disagrees.
>>
>>81516197
>Petra
>hurt by the whole Selen thing
I can buy Rosemi, but Petra of all people? She's completely checked out.
>>
>>81516953
That makes no sense.
>>
>>81492706
God all these artists that get hired for male vtubers can't draw a fucking dude to save their lives, it's all just yaoi fujoshi bait, look at this shit, this is what happens when someone wants their model to not look like that, they get a monstrosity like this because the artist doesn't know anything else besides ikemen shit
>>
>>81517050
different managers having different rules/ideas for the livers they manage. one might be okay with mentioning former livers while the other one doesn't and so on.
>>
>>81517003
Petra fortunately has a JP audience that supports her so that helped her.
>>
>>81517137
I just said that doesn't make sense.
>>
the clique is in shambles
>>
>>81518560
makes sense if you actually had a job with managers and they have their own ideas and rules that aren't universally the same for all of them.
>>
>>81516450
if your close colleagues bullying each other to suicide is your office politics then yeah, you should. is morality just not a thing anymore amongst young people? lol. a person without any form of moral compass doesn't qualify as a human in my book.
>>
>>81518643
Proof of bullying?
>Killing yourself over people being mean
Imagine being so delusional, you think your friends are harassing you so instead of talking it out, you try to fucking kill yourself. A person that operates on 0 logic and has 0 mental fortitude doesn't qualify as a human in my book
>>
>>81493672
he can draw males, he just can't draw middle aged male complexion and facial hair.
>>
>>81518776
why are you pretending it just came out of nowhere? are all nijitroons this delusional?
>>
>>81493570
>because she fucking hated being used as a weapon to attack Nijisanji
This is not true in any regard. Selen is happy to openly spite Niji, she's just smart enough to not make that her deal, because it's boring and unproductive
>>
>>81518992
do you really want Doki do publicly denounce you clowns and disown you if you're claiming to be dragoons that are using her to attack Nijisanji?
>>
>>81519382
Um, he was talking about fagoons not dragoons.
>>
File: 1708491944048854.png (145 KB, 492x291)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>81516498
In my opinion this is not a form of harassment
>>
>>81518643
Anon, I dunno how to tell you this, I am certain this will come as a shock to you, but... I AM NOT A FUCKING MINDREADER, there is no way for me to tell someone is being bullied if they do not tell me. Furthermore, it is not MY responsibility to do something about it, because, and I cannot stress this enough, I am not the one being bullied. The most I can do is say "hey, don't just insult them like that please" since no matter what I do, a bully will only stop if you standup to them
Standing up for yourself includes doing a complaint, which is what Selen DID might I add, and I cannot just go to HR and do a complaint for them, I will simply be met with "well why didn't they come and do their complaint then?" which does NOTHING.

I am not condoning the bullying taking place in any office environments, I am telling you that it is not anyone's problem other than the ones involved; just like any other dumb bullshit happening in the office doesn't concern anyone except those involved, such as someone stealing my fucking sandwich, fuck you whoever did that. Also, I have been working in an office for the past 8 years, I am not young anymore, as much as I would like to be. Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>81520580
you're subhuman scum, lol.
>>
>>81520315
KEK
>>
>>81492706
Haha Fungus Covid
>>
>>81520727
ogey
Hope you feel better after telling me that, may your oshi get many supas and may you get out of your mom's basement.
>>
>>81504378
>>81504458
That was a common sentiment on /vt/ back then. Yes, including Hololive fans (fuck Omega and his chuuni bullshit). He just said what everybody was thinking and it backfired from him with the leak because that isn't something you should say publicly.
>>
>>81521838
>everybody was thinking
It was somewhat common, but far from "everybody". Shitposters on this board make a disproportionate amount of noise compared to their actual numbers by definition.
>>
>>81520315
KEK
>>
>>81520580
History has told us time and time again that the for evil to triumph all that needs to happen is for decent people to do nothing. We've seen what shitstains like Enna, Millie and Reimu have already said and done in public to target Selen. Vox also admitted to gathering everyone to dogpile Selen in what he thinks "doesn't constitute harasment". Even Petra expressed regret for being a listless bystander. This kind of thing doesn't happen in an isolated vacuum. It is obviously that everyone knew about it and nursed the same mentality you did, which just so happens to be in the black company's literal playbook.

Redeemers of this world
Dwell in hypocrisy
How were we supposed to know?
>>
>>81492706
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NIJIBROS DON'T LOOK
>>
>>81492706
That's weird, I remember him publicly supporting the black stream, and not just a retweet but full-on endorsement.
>>
>>81515838
>He is so fat to the point is actually disabled
iirc it’s kind of the other way around, he was physically disabled and he ended up fat after that, I don’t remember exactly what happened but i think it was a car accident or something.
>>
>>81526129
You're misremembering. He was the one who quoted it but told people on both sides to listen while Niji fans were attacking Selen and Dragoons. He's always been friends with Selen and stayed out of drama other than the council comment at his debut which was leaked by Petra and when he went back to his PL to help Scarle and her fans. This isn't the first time he's mentioned Selen positively since the termination either. It was only ever Nina that he had a problem with.
>>
>>81492706
trying to leech and wash his hands off all the yabs I see
>>
>>81526129
You remember well. He's now trying to clean his guilty conscience.

>>81527670
>told people on both sides to listen
How is it any better, when the content of the video was just the three dogpiling on her? Stop being a retard.
>>
>>81528478
So it wasn't full on endorsement like the anon said? He asked people to listen before the stream went live and probably before anyone outside of the 3 in the stream knew what was going to be said and through the whole thing was telling his own fans not to attack anyone.
I'm just pointing out that Fulgur has been saying nice things about Selen since the termination. This isn't new from him. This is just the first time someone has clipped it because drama channels are running out of shit to bait people with.
>>
>>81529236
>probably before anyone outside of the 3 in the stream knew what was going to be said
This is pure, unadulterated headcanon.
In the black stream (that was prerecorded, remember), the three explicitly said that what they were saying was the opinion shared by the entire branch, and given how various organs supported the video on twitter there is no reason not to believe them. The idea that some knew and others did not is simply absurd.
This whole stunt didn't go as they hoped, it blew up in their hands, and now it's too late to save face with crap like that. If Fulgur suddely remembered that they were friends once and now has remorse it's his own damn business, it doesn't erase anything of what happened.
>>
>>81529906
See, this is where you lose me. You don't trust Nijisanji at all for their own words since they're probably lying for their own image. But then you suddenly decide that part where they say everyone is standing behind them must be true. Why wouldn't they just say that without talking to anyone else since it's what the company wanted?
It's the same as people attacking livers for "letting the harassment happen" despite the fact that Pomu was there the whole way through it, too. Clearly whatever happened to Selen happened behind peoples' backs.
Anyway, spread whatever headcanon you want. I'm just telling you as someone who actually watches Fulgur, he never stopped speaking highly of any of the graduated or terminated livers, so this kind of statement won't get him in trouble. He even still had Yugo in his ending screen until literally last month when he changed it and those two have recently both referred to eachother as "close friend" while speaking about eachother. If he's still close with Unnamed, he's probably in contact with the rest as well. There clearly aren't rules about talking about past livers in Nijisanji EN, other livers just don't want to.
>>
>>81527670
Why would he have a problem with Nina
>>
>>81527670
>Fulgurfags throwing Petra under the bus to paint him in a better light for the leak
Devilishly devious.
>>
File: Best Friends.png (1.36 MB, 1366x768)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>81515941
Nope
>>
Stop deadnaming Doki, you bigots
>>
>>81518643
>a person without any form of moral compass doesn't qualify as a human in my book.
You're posting on /vt/, a cesspit of humanity where the only reason to exist here for any extended period of time is if you hate vtubers except maybe, MAYBE your own.

You are quite literally as bad if not worse than the average retard /here/. You're in a fucking catalog thread for christs sake, stop jerking yourself off and buy a suit for your local homeless man if you wanna feel yourself.
>>
>>81530604
NTA but petra should be thrown under every metaphorical bus after zuttomo made it clear where her loyalties lie.
It's one thing to steer clear of this stuff, it's another to directly work with and promote the people who explicitly cause the problems in the first place.
>>
>>81520580
>I am telling you that it is not anyone's problem other than the ones involved
You know ignoring potentially harmful behaviour that can end in the harming of another person is illegal and you can get sued and reported as an accomplice?
>>
>>81530488
>Why wouldn't they just say that without talking to anyone else since it's what the company wanted?
It is not a matter of believing someone's words, it is that those particular word are supported by facts.
There can be only two cases: either they all shared the black stream knowing its content, and therefore directly supporting it, or they did not know it. The problem is that in the latter case, if they had found that the message was contrary to their point of view, I don't see how they could have continued to relate normally with the individuals who deceived them into retweeting something with which they disagreed and that destroyed their reputation in the eyes of the wider community. Yet it does not seem that Elira, Vox or bottle man are pariahs within the branch, quite the contrary.

>It's the same as people attacking livers for "letting the harassment happen"
Apples and oranges. We don't know what happened behind the scenes, but we do know what happened in broad daylight, and that is that three members of the branch made a video in which they dogpiled on Selen, with the support and retweets of all but two others members. The issue here is not something they possibly didn't do, but what they definitely did.

>spread whatever headcanon you want
Lmao. Resorting to damage control on this mongolian basket weaving forum six months after the fact won't clean your conscience, Fulgur.
>>
File: 1709742782674821.jpg (336 KB, 1900x1800)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
That faggot Fulgur should keep Selen's name out of his fucking mouth along with every other Niji-Talent. None of them deserve to praise or mention her after all the shit they put her through.
>>
>>81531558
Best and most correct statement in this whole thread.
>>
When is he finally gonna apologize to Council/Promise?
>>
>>81518560
It's Nijisanji. Are you truly surprised that it doesn't make sense?
>>
>>81492706
his model is so fucking disgusting what happened
>>
>>81532930
He wanted to join Vox on "serial rapist" type of a model
>>
>>81493325
They're bongs.
Is this a surprise?
>>
>>81499344
Rpr is a drifter so who cares?
>>
If there are niji talents who were friends with her all throughout the drama, then how come the only people who publicly supported her were from the Blue Dorito?
>>
>>81534552
Coming from someone who pretty much doesn't watch Hololive streams anymore if not very rarely, and who therefore has no horse in this race, Blue Dorito's talents just seem to be better people on average.
>>
>>81535128
Its probably just this at the end of the day. Even if there are decent people in Nijisanji, the work environment there is very bad with cliques, backstabbing, talents that drag other members into their own drama, tons of fanbases that hate each other and don't gel well with others, its just messy.
>>
>>81492706
Why did he glue his pubes on his chin?
>>
>>81492706
time for him to take a sick break and then disappear after a couple of months
>>
>>81534552
Because they're not allowed to talk about it without getting in serious trouble????? What kind of retarded ass fucking question is this, use your brain for once
>>
>>81531558
Cite even 1 piece of evidence where Fulgur was cruel and malicious to Selen
>>
>>81537695
nta but
>Retweeted the Black-screen video
>Is still friends with those in the Black-screen video
>Did nothing to help her
>>
>>81531130
Man, I wish for everyone in this image to disappear from the industry and be forgotten by the end of 2025.
>>
>>81534552
the people from the blue dorito are better
>>
>>81492735
>BROS
?
>>
File: 1709930871560643.png (511 KB, 567x511)
511 KB
511 KB PNG
>>81493570
>>
>>81492706
This isn't anything new, he's always spoke fondly of Yugo and Pomu post graduation/teemination and alongside Pomu, Fulgur was apart of the few livers who still made positive reference to Selen during WhereIsSelen instead of memory holing her.
>>
>>81537657
But we can and have literally seen people talk about these things before, during, and after they happened.
>>
>>81492706
You don't have to post the same triple links retard
>>
>>81509491
You shouldn't describe chink niji fans that come here, those do it for free instead of baiting discord for their fleeting amusement.
>>
>>81541066
> >>81531130
>>
>>81514364
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED
>>
>>81492706
Damn boiii

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.