[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
to all the organs that are on a long hiatus, why not just leave? it's as easy as making a baseball joke.
>>
She deserved it, unironically a horrid woman
>>
>>81494282
Nijisanji graduation Gundo Mirei June 21 2023 announces the of their talent effective
>>
>>81494282
funniest part is gundou wasn't even particularly well liked outside of being fap material. if she graduated a year or two prior nobody would have given a shit. but due to management being retarded over the years, people came to hate nijisanji so much it circled back into them having sympathy for gundou. i find it fascinating.
>>
>>81494282
She has nice tits.
>>
>>81494282
Because Anycolor made sure to demoralize their talents as much as possible.
>>
>>81496161
NIJISEETHE
>>
>>81494282
I don't want any of them to graduate. It's better to keep them contained in that shit company. It is easier to keep track of the bullies and racist if they are left in one spot. Rosemi and Meloco can go though.
>>
>>81494282
long hiatus folks probably just picked up 9-5 jobs outside of streaming. Gundou's apparently making more money as an indie, so those who wish to continue streaming should be encouraged to leave.
>>
>>81494282
awwwww
>>
>>81494282
yet the one who collab with dodger is holo KEK
>>
>>81494282
Niji graduation rules are made to avoid mass graduations occurring, so when the company goes to shit they have to stay there long enough to have their image tainted in the public view and give up on wanting to leave
>>
File: this guy gets it.png (386 KB, 560x500)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
>>81506514
That, plus not wanting to lose face in front of the investors by graduating, "graduating," or outright terminating too many talents in too short of a time frame. Especially with the added context of the Selen termination and the stock losing a third of its value since then, including literally every last yen gained by the December buyback and over half of the June buyback.
>>
>>81496569
nobody cares about gundou anymore after the drama ends, just like dookieshit.
>>
>>81509265
gundou and doki have become more popular. Pretty much everyone who graduated has been happy and made more money. except for kyo
>>
>>81507443
that ship has sailed bro. it's something like 35%-40% of all Niji talents have been terminated/graduated In 5 1/2 years. That's minimum wage fast food restaurant numbers. And that's just talents who the fuck knows how many backroom staff have been canned
>>
>>81496569
People here say that, but she's retained her audience and most of her collab partners effortlessly. Getting out of niji has been the best thing that could have happened to her
>>
>He thinks she only got fired because she pissed off the baseball crowd
LOL
>>
>>81494282
Riku: “*I will now focus on JP”
>2 graduations in a month, several liver stressed
I see, I see…
>>
>>81517058
She only makes Nijisisters mad, so nobody here cares.
>>
>>81494282
No, see, that's the funny part. According to the contract, the "penalty" incurred for getting terminated is directly proportional to one's earnings... but the newer waves are doing so badly on that front they could get terminated today and have minimal impact on their finances (and that's assuming Anycolor manages to get them to pay in the first place which is very doubtful).
It really is a wonder that we haven't yet seen blatant termination-worthy behaviour from them.
>>
The ghost girl and Sayo will come back to streaming soon.
>>
>>81517952
His eye pierces cloud, shadow, earth and flesh
>>
>>81520123
>Anycolor manages to get them to pay in the first place which is very doubtful
People have thrown around the ideo of Anycolor withholding payments. This way they can just deduct the penalty, instead of asking for the money back.
>It really is a wonder that we haven't yet seen blatant termination-worthy behaviour from them.
It would sour the future relationship with potential business partners. Companies don't like working with spergs, even if they're sperging against an unpopular company.
>>
>>81494282
they will fine them and deduce from their payment if they dont play by the niji graduation rules, selen was denied any payment for a year because of that
>>
>>81520123
Are you a retard? There are no penalties for getting fired, there is a penalty if you cause damages which is dependent on how much the thing you fucked up is. Learn to read
>>
>>81500314
NTA and not a nijifag either, but do your /jp/ reps and you'll see why gundou was a shitty fucking person.
She didn't deserve the baseball thing at all, but her termination was long overdue for entirely separate reasons.
>>
Or a rape joke
>>
>>81517016
Why do people think no one is gonna watch her anymore? Prior to her termination, her audience already knew what she's like and they still watched her
Can't control her tongue sometimes, lie sometimes, and blunt
Don't you remember some fags used to spammed picture of her commenting about Niji's direction towards singing and dancing?
What she said at the time is agreeable, but considering she's an employee, it's kind of unprofessional
Dokugai is an unrestrained and less sexier version of Gundo
Besides, her RM is sexy, so that's a plus
>>
>>81494282
Why do most Niji JP vtubers look like side characters? I think only that one dragon girl and salami stood out to me.
>>
>>81522296
QRD?
>>
>>81496569
Gundo shat on Hololive and its fans on multiple occasions. /vt/ would've had a field day either way.
>>
>>81494282
>>
>>81509265
Rent free sis, you seem to remember
>>
Because they have jobs/real world obligations and still want to keep their Niji gig
Why not ask the same (lol) of Gura?
>>
>>81533423
>Why not ask the same (lol) of Gura?
You cannot as retarded as to ask this question anon, I refuse to believe it.
>>
>>81496569
>funniest part is gundou wasn't even particularly well liked outside of being fap material.
And your metric for this being...?
>>
>>81500314
Bro felt so good jacking off while he wrote this comment for the 90th time in the 70th thread this week.
>>
>>81494282
nigger

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.