[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Alright, /vt/.

My coworker knows about hololive but hasn't sunk deep into the rabbit hole (he's only really interested in Pippa). I'm conducting a quick survey of everyone's thoughts on which talent I should introduce to him.

To put it in perspective, he is a redneck who is half-Asian, half-American who loves guns, Whataburger, and trucks. Who do y'all think I should introduce him to?
>>
>>81510872
He might unironically like Mori
>>
Irys
>>
>>81510872
>which talent I should introduce to him.
>he's only really interested in Pippa
none of them
>>
>>81511078
this, sounds like he has shit taste
>>
>>81511078
Mega based
>>
>>81510872
That depends on what he likes about Pippa. Does he know nothing more than "haha, anime rabbit is going to shoot up a walmart"? Maybe show him some Irys or Mumei clips. The process may be smoother if you first introduce him to chibidoki.
If what he likes is the based /pol/ yabbit then let him stay away.
>>
>>81510872
>"Only interested in Pippa"
Sorry to hear that you got stuck babysitting the special ed class, anon. Hope they stop shoving crayons up their noses someday.
>>
>>81510872
Asmonbald. Or maybe that literal whore she's collabing with tomorrow
>>
>>81510872
Why are you using a Shinri image in catalogue? kek
Anyway, he might like Fauna, it really depends on what he vibes with, you would be surprised by the range of people that like her.
>>
>>81512081
"He likes Pippa"

"He might like Fauna"

Couldn't have chosen a more polar opposite example.
>>
>>81510872
Tell him to stay the fuck away from this fandom and to kill himself
>>
>>81510872
none, phase can keep him
>>
>>81510872
ew, gross
>>
>>81510872
Why are you talking about hololive but posting a picture of a holostar who isn't a member of hololive
>>
>>81520661
Why does the numbers thread post pictures of non-vtubers when discussing vtubers?
>>
this is bait. say hello to the fags on discord
>>
>>81510872
He might like FeFe, tell him to tune in for Pippa's upcoming collab!
>>
File: trucksimulator.png (1.53 MB, 1459x1038)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>81512081
>Likes trucks
>Recommends Fauna of all ppl
>>
>>81510872
>my coworker is a phasenigger
idk maybe just look at other phase members?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.