[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707185721629.png (458 KB, 720x773)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
Red woman...
>>
It's okay. Rio is far more feminine than she is. Also, quit larping. Bae has no unicorns.
>>
File: birthday.png (739 KB, 538x533)
739 KB
739 KB PNG
>>81523782
DID SOMEONE SAY A BIRTHDAY?!?
>>
>>81523782
so much for feeling forced by the fans to interact with homos lmao
>>
Oh thanks for the reminder bvtm, don't wanna miss Rio's birthday stream.
>>
Why is it ok when Bae says happy birthday to holostars but it's not when Jurard says happy birthday to holomems?
Are unicorns being disingenuous again?
>>
>>81523882
>pretends to watch homo streams
a homobeggar in the wild
>>
>>81523913
Go to sleep unicuck
>>
>>81523782
Bae interacting with the homos is nothing new though get better bait
>>
>>81523782
Bae is for communal use so it's okay.
>>
>>81523782
Rio is a woman.
>>
>>81523911
Are you retarded? Unicorns don't like either.
The difference is that Bae is saying it to holostars who don't mind. Meanwhile Jurard is saying it to fucking Gura who everyone knows will ignore him. And he's doing it just for the sake of shitstirring. He's potentially causing trouble for the people he's "wishing" happy birthday to.
>>
>unicorn baiting
>bae
retard
>>
>>81524037
If he had any real balls he'd wish Trump happy b-day
>>
>>81523782
>Red woman wishes blue woman a happy birthday.
Whats the problem?
>>
>>81524103
now that would make me want to watch his streams
>>
>>81524037
>He's potentially causing trouble for the people he's "wishing" happy birthday to
I would also wish happy birthday if even such an inoffensive thing causes unicorns to lose their minds
>>
>ignores gamma termination
>wishes his genmate happy birthday for the first time
Damn he fucked up bad?
>>
>>81524074
Can't really blame them when the other red woman caused you lot to fling your shit at the walls over comments.
>>
this bait by discrdfags. dont be farmed.
>>
>>81524037
> wishing happy birthday can cause problems for the recipient
No wonder you're a proud unicorn, this is actual subhuman train of thought
>>
>>81524358
Well considering what Rio himself said yeah it seems like it
>>
>>81524580
Rio outright stated he cannot forgive him for what he did, he must've done some fucked up shit
>>
>>81524615
Gamma raped Rio?
>>
>>81523782
Sad, OP, will you kill yourself to protest this?
>>
>>81524799
Yes.
>>
>>81524037
>He's potentially causing trouble for the people he's "wishing" happy birthday to.
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>81524358
Well, we don't know what he did so it's safer for her to ignore it. All we know is that his genmates are upset at him and he himself said he wished he had more self control. Personally I think it was either breaking NDA and leaks, which could've caused some projects other than just his to be cancelled, or drugs, leaning more towards the second.
>>
>>81525143
If was NDA they would have said so like they did with Mel
>>
>>81525143
My bets are on speed looking at the guy's upload rate and how he churned out shorts
>>
>>81524286
>>81524570
>>81525125
>Enabling microagressions
tsk such problematic behaviour right girls?
>>
This is like being angry for Towa talking to males.
>>
>>81523782
She should be mating pressed for this transgression.
>>
lol
>>
>>81523911
Unicorns have a lot of double standards but it was mostly shitposters that were going after Jurard for saying happy birthday to other talents. Still wasn't a good idea for him to tell viewers that he is using hate marketing to farm drama. Hololive still heavily panders to unicorns so there is hypocrisy where management wants to have their cake and eat it too.
>>
ERB is slowly tearing down the wall between Hololive and Holostars. We just need Kronii to start tweeting at them and joining collabs, then HoloEN can finally start healing.
>>
>>81523911
>Why is it ok when Bae says happy birthday to holostars
It's okay

>but it's not when Jurard says happy birthday to
We fucking hate Filipinos here.
>>
>>81530905
This. He thinks he's stirring the unicorn pot, but he's mostly inviting SEA dramafag retards to do their shitposting on official hololive grounds. Maybe too young or too much of a normalfag to understand the internet. Same for ERB who didn't seem to realize the people shitting on FWMC in her prechat were falseflagging, so she treated them with kiddie gloves before handing out bans.
That's what happens when you bring outsiders who are barely clipwatchers. Their understanding of the culture comes from twitter and this board, not actual streams and interacting with the community.
>>
>>81531082
and still no one will watch da boiz despite that wall being torn down multiple times by now
>>
>>81523882
Why did you need to be reminded? I've already memorized the dates of my oshis 3D reveals and planned my days around them.
>>
>>81523911
Neither is ok, but Jutard behaves like a cunt so it's worse.
>>
>>81523782
Do you guys ever get bored pretending to be upset about someone you've never met and will never meet talking to someone that isn't you?
>>
>>81531082
where are you when bae make a dance cover of astel perform??? holy larping
>>
>>81523782
Rio is a woman and unless I see actual pictures of the rm's cock I will never be convinced otherwise.
>>
>>81523911
I didn’t have a problem when Jurard did it either until he revealed that he’s a pathetic narcissist that purposely tries to rile up unicorns. So yes, it is okay when Bae does it because she is doing it from a place of sincerity.
>>
Wrong red woman to bait with.
>>
>>81531082
So true sis
>>
>>81523782
Based unitystacy
>>
>>81523911
Neither is okay. Homos should be flushed.
>>
>>81524037
Oh fuck off

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.