[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I though she was unicorn friendly
>>
You don't need to out yourself in the first post, sister
>>
>>81542193
> Two women singing together
What's exactly the issue here?
>>
>>81542193
Selen's whole thing was being one of the bros, back to bizzaro /vt/
>>
This is officially the worst bait thread in a board full of retards
>Doki
>Unicorn friendly
>using U-san who's biologically a woman instead of literally anyone else
I'll give you better bait, search the archives for notDoki being a sexpest to notMint. It would be far more interesting than this shit
>>
She isn't, and even if she was, U-san is a girl, just a very menhera one.
>>
>>81542438
>NotDoki mind breaking NotMint with sex
Hot
>>
>>81542438
DOKIMINT ISREAL
>>
Isn't it odd that Yugo, Selen, and Pomu all got more popular after leaving NijiEN?
>>
>>81542193
Catalog posters that don't watch streams be like.
>>
>>81543858
For the last two it looks like they're averaging around 2-3k on normal streams which doesn't seem to different from in Nijisanji. If you compare to when they were leeching Luxiem you could even say they've declined.
>>
>>81542193
Why is OP such a faggot?
>>
File: V2 Invisible Ikeman.jpg (18 KB, 607x252)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>81542193
Ike "Invisible Man" Eveland doomposting deflection thread
>>
>>81542438
I think this thread is meant to be a parody of the Mint bait threads from yesterday.
>>
>>81542438
This
>>
>>81545482
That's also because Youtube suddenly made CCVs lower for everyone across the board
>>
>>81547197
>parody
lol, lmao even
>>
>>81542193
You dumbass.
>>
Most CGDCT vtubers are horrible at networking and running large scale events with like the sole exception of Pekora in the JP sphere and maybe Kiara in the EN sphere. This bait isn't believable in the slightest.
>>
>>81542434
/thread
>>
>>81542193
>>
>>81542193
i dont know if this is to poke fun with elizabeth gangbanging with the boys. if it is, maybe try harder anon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.