[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

this whole situation is hilarious to me
>>
literally who
>>
>of course it’s a white man
Should’ve perma banned her, since they”d definitely do the same in other cases.
>>
>>82998728
>pulls up someone else's stream just to make fun of of them
>complains when hey get banned
Twitch really does harbor some of the dumbest vtubers thi hob y has to offer.
Hope her account gets wiped.
>>
>>82998728
kek
Should've been longer for that kind of trash behavior.
>>
oh I saw this! better part is she's running away from it all
>>
>>82998728
>Readers added context
>for a tweet by a literal whotuber
Elon's site is so fucking petty gd
>>
>>82999254
best content twitters ever had
>>
>>82999254
I like it when the organs of NijiEN tweet something atrocious and a note appears about their claims, though
>>
File: hhg.png (7 KB, 332x106)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
I like how they make fun of the dude for having 18 viewers
Meanwhile the woman in the pic:

crabs in a crab bucket
>>
she should go back to apex
>>
>>82999245
>drama“““frog”””
/Here/chuubas not beating the allegations
>>
>>82999254
Literally the only good feature he's added, it's so funny sometimes
>>
>>82999499
he didn't add it he just let retards use it
>>
>>82998728
Do westies rly
>>
>>82999254
>Elon's site is so fucking pretty great
>>
>>82999494
Twitch lingo is just chanology-lite, thanks to chats like Forsen’s or likewise.
>>
>>82999640
I like it
>>
>>82998728
Does anyone actually enjoy playing Dead By Daylight? Feels like I only ever hear about people getting extremely upset over it.
>>
>>82999813
that's every timesink game after the honeymoon period ends
>>
>>82999245
Did this other side of the coin happen on stream?
>>
>>82999813
Women play it a lot, I think
>>
>>82999883
Yup they do
>>
>>82999813
I enjoy it in small bursts but if I play for too long I end up getting mad
Toxic-ass players who get enjoyment out of making you miserable are what ruins it
>>
>>83000007
Kill yourself nigger
>>
guess they weren't abubthelaw lolol
>>
>>82998728
All the most insane and petty drama always happens between 2views.
>>
>>83000154
*laugh track plays*
>>
>>82998728
nice tits
>>
File: Itwagoodearlyon.png (1.06 MB, 1196x718)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>82999813
I enjoyed it when it was new. The old audience was a blast to play with and talk to in an uncensored chat.
At some point they scooped up this new audience and it's a chore to play with people like OP and you can't really use the chat anymore in game.
It was actually good at one point. I think by the time they added Clown and personality flags the community was a chore to play with.
I'd never stream it because it's like people taking Mario Party very seriously. It's so dumb.
>>
>>83000511
I find the game fun at low ranks, so I'll play for a bit then quit so my rank completely resets
High ranks are total cancer
>>
>>82999813
Whenever I hear anything about DbD that isn't total surface level or about the collaborations it just sounds like an inherently wack game. I heard a head dev for the game got clowned on when he tried to play a round at a Twitch event.
>>
>>83000605
Yeah I main a Trapper that uses Lightborn/Agitation/A Nurse's Calling/Corrupt Intervention (Ruin back in the day).
Back in the day everyone knew the spots you'd put traps and you'd even have a little Jake follow you and and sabotage your traps and hooks.
Modern players just disconnect because they don't know how to act when a loop may or may not be cut off.
>>
>>83000007
Then she can post it.
>>
>>82998728
why would anyone think that was an OK thing to do?
>>
>>82998728
Saying White man is racist?
>>
>>83001895
>checks gender
checks out
>>
>>82998728
is she niji? if not i expect them to hire her soon. she'd fit in perfectly with their harassment culture.
>>
>>82999883
for some reason, its bizarre. Women stream it all the time, it's the most boring, repetitive braindead slop I've ever seen. Wow, another 45 seconds banging on a generator, riveting. Maybe they like it because they're usually shit at games and it takes no skill? Just like farming sims.
>>
Vtubing never should have reached the West
>>
>>83002091
TRUE AND BASED
>>
>>82999813
DbD has by far the most retarded community and code of ethics ever built around a video game. It's a competitive game where both sides (but mostly killers) have to purposefully saddle themselves with a long list of house rules, otherwise you get called a camping piece of shit tunneler trying to ruin the fun of others and the "spirit" of the game etc.. So yeah, between that and the yo-yo balancing and generally just how the game works, it's just people being asspained 24/7.
>>
>>83002079
Maybe, or perhaps they enjoy being chased. Either way, the gameplay loop sucks, even though I do like the visuals on animations.
>>
>>83002427
I've never understood all the weird etiquette people seem to hamper themselves with. Like you got the fucker on a hook, stay around the hook and dont let anyone take them off? Seems like common sense. Letting them get away at the end so they get points? What the fuck is that? I've never seen another competitive game where you're supposed to do bad on purpose for the other side to have more fun.
>>
>>83002079
it has a pretty high skill ceiling, but since it's women so you're not going to really see or get the sense of that
>>
>>83002446
oh absolutely, the visuals and atmosphere and stuff is great. the lineup of killers is great, the premise is even pretty cool. but then the actual gameplay itself is horrible
>>
>>83002427
>It's a competitive game where both sides (but mostly killers) have to purposefully saddle themselves with a long list of house rules
This, this, this
If you don't completely gimp yourself, you're a piece of shit
And then you get BM'd to the ends of the earth for one perceived slight
>>
>>83002619
wait camping the hook is just EV+ play? Most games like this camping to confirm a kill would just let the mice get too far ahead and it'd be over. Never played it so I just assumed camping the hook would be bad because it's bad game design for it not to be
>>
>>82999441
LMAOOOOOOOO
>>
>>83002701
Fuck house rules. Just kill them. What are they going to do? Whine?
>>
>>83002835
true, it can be depending on the situations. but I've seen so many times the other survivors are just chilling in plain view waiting for the killer to leave to rescue the other member, and the killer the obliges and starts to chase again. It's stupid beyond belief. If the others were scattered to the corners of the map, finishing their generators, thats another story.
>>
>>83002835
DBD doesn't have coherent win/loss states. You essentially just farm points by doing things that you would nominally result in helping your side "win" if that existed. A match where the killer camps the hook would result in them getting 1-2 kills while the other two escape and everyone on both sides getting very few points since nothing happened.
>>
>>83003096
They will BM you back and it will be a miserable experience, hence the game being miserable
>>
>>83003386
>post here
But I like misery?
>>
>>83002619
It's just an inherent mark on the game design. Camping people on hooks is only effective on low skill level lobbies and trying that shit with people who know what they're doing guarantees a "loss," so all you've effectively done is create 1 person who dies immediately and has to sit out the rest of the match while everyone else coasts, which obviously pisses them off because it's not fun (though killers will still do it if a survivor acts like an asshole first and pisses them off). The problem however is since the phenomena exists at all, it means you'll get constantly accused of it if a salty dead bitch is looking for excuses, even if you're really trying not to camp. Tunneling, the act of following and hooking the same person over and over while ignoring the other survivors, is the worst example of this phenomena, because sometimes people are fucking bad at the game and expect the killer to not take the 3rd free shot on them in a row, because that's literally how people want the game played in order to make it potentially fun.

It's just a very bizarre setup all around and I have no idea how the game has sustained itself this long on it.
>>
basedthelaw
>>
>>82999441
Jesus Christ
>>
>>82998728
I'm only distantly familiar with the dbd community but spooknjukes is basically a dbd dramafag
>>
>>82999441
>>83000198
this honestly needs to be studied
>>
>>83006821
they want to feel important but nothing actually important or interesting happens to them so they need to cling to any drama possible
>>
>>82999967
>Toxic-ass players who get enjoyment out of making you miserable are what ruins it
Stop tunneling and maybe players won't t-bag you at the exit lol
>>
>>83006905
this I also dont get cause if they ever want to make it big and collab with corpo vtubers, it will never happen.
Theyve stained their image publicly.
Its so fucking stupid.
>>
>>83003895
i'm surprised they just didn't add a mechanic to discourage hook camping by this point
>>
>>83007518
There's no point in camping now though, unless it's during the end game with just an injured survivor left and one hooked, you can down that survivor while they unhook the hooked survivor, meanwhile that unhooked survivor will be invulnerable for 10 seconds.
>>
>>83007196
Found one of the crying survivorbabies
>>
>>83008472
Huh what's that? camping and suddenly the survivor you where chasing all round unhooks themselves and escapes??? Malding, seething to the point of breaking your keyboard???? Sucks to be you.
>>
>>83009186
WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH
CATER TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>t. you
>>
Who?
>>
>>82998728
Thems the rules she agreed to.
>>
File: worlds best blowjobs.png (90 KB, 590x807)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
She was unbanned after 2 days
Twitch is retarded
>>
>>82998728
This is why we hate indies
>>
>>82998728
seems like a cunt, nothing of value was lost
>>
>>82998728
That Anntan girl was being a bitch too, she got away free since this girl got the brunt of it simply because it's her POV
https://x.com/AnntanDesu
>>
>>83011006
A man serves the full ban. Twitch staff not beating the simp allegations once again.
>>
>>82998728
I dunno, but I am inclined to believe her because the only people who add twitter notes are terminally online fags.
>>
>>83011006
i'm sure her 30 viewers are very happy
>>
>>83002073
kek
>>
>>83011386
just shut the fuck up roastie
>>
>>82999883
And trannies too because the game also panders to them.
>>
>>82999245
This reads like a Niji's tweet
>>
>>82998728
who
h
o

rape correction
>>
Though that was Fauna, shame, it wouldn't been based only if it was her.
>>
>>83011419
Half of them are mods so they will be VERY happy.
>>
>>82999245
What's the other side though? She lost and he insulted her?
>>
who
>>
>>82999254
Just wait until you see the CIA funded YouTube version of community notes.
>>
>>83011006
>Twitch is retarded
They're biased. We all know this. These are the kind of people running the show at Twitch:
https://gaming.ebaumsworld.com/articles/twitch-council-member-identifies-as-a-deer-and-thinks-most-gamers-are-racist/86273337/
It's actually a miracle that Bub received any punishment at all
>>
>>82999813
I like playing Michael Myers but thats it
>>
>>83018119
Did you just post a link to ebaumsworld for unironic purposes?
I did not expect that to happen this decade.
>>
>She keeps insisting she did nothing wrong
>The evidence is right there
???
>>
>>83018119
FYI, they terminated that entire council
https://www.theverge.com/2024/5/30/24168200/twitch-safety-advisory-council-contract-termination-twitch-ambassadors
>>
>>83018119
But to be fair the same sort of things can be said for here, most embarrassing logs part of the court record and all.
>>
>>83007196
man this community so toxic that just the MENTION of how toxic it is triggers a response
>>
>>83019027
Yet somehow the AIDS still persists, like a curse upon the land whence that abomination fell.
>>
>>82999124
This isn't a Twitch thing this is an everywhere thing anon. Have you never seen someone complain about getting banned on 4chan and asked why and they tell you the most rancid shit you've ever heard
>>
its shit like this that makes me think that we wont have anymore good corpo vtubers.
If this is whats out there right now, this feels like we're at the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>83015042
>She lost and he insulted her?
It sounds ridiculous, but that's actually super common in a lot of competitive games, especially FPS.
>>
Why are white people so sensitive
>>
>>82999124
Anon women think they can do dumb shit and just lie their way out of it with no consequence.
>>
>>83015042
Yeah? Trash talking in victory is honestly the only respectable place to trash talk. Let everyone know how fucking shit your opponent is.
>>
>>82998728
I love how these people are now facing the consequences of making slurs socially unnaceptable. I bet they fucking hate that they now have to tip toe like the rest of us otherwise they will get slapped for racism. Get fucked faggots
>>
>>82999254
>twitter is a cesspool
no shit sherlock
>>
>>83018119
Why bring up something that happend 4 years ago and ended in a firing of said staff.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.