[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1676988226622364.jpg (87 KB, 1158x834)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>use homostars to sabotage other companies
>>
>>83654927
What happened with those sexpest now?
>>
File: ggfg.png (303 KB, 602x473)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>83655392
I assume it's referring to this
Joining a GTAV RP lobby with a bunch of 2view small corpo and indie girls even some kawaii girls which their fans aren't too happy about
>>
>>83655527
>six of them
Jesas, only thing I’m surprised about is that the red retard isn’t there.
>>
>>83655527
Eh idk if it'll be as good as VCR but I'll try to give it a watch. When is this gonna air?
>>
>>83655527
Jesus Christ, I am glad my oshis stay far away from these slops.
>>
>>83655527
That's pretty cool.
>>
>>83655589
Lmao that's the first thing I thought as well
Apparently he was in the hospital recently and I be the sign ups happened during that, only explanation I can muster.
>>
>>83654927
>>83655527
i believe in the plan
>>
>>83655527
Can't tell how boring is RP with just bunch of women, coming from NoPixel watcher here, you need all kind of people for this shit, but in the other hands people are expecting CDGT, so this is entirely on the event planner fault.
>>
>>83655527
>Spoiler
KEK, condolences for Kawaiifags
>>
>>83655527
Even holostars look like chads when compared to 2views, those girls can't resist.
>>
>>83655527
Based axel pretending he's a dog to catfish girls.
>>
The only people mad about this are unicorns and unicorn larpers. /Thread
>>
>>83655527
Where? i want to read those declarations
>>
>>83654927
Their fault for joining an event with men in it. If they don't want the backlash they shouldn't have pandered to cucks
>>
>>83654927
>sabotage
>>
>>83655759
Apparently one of the Kawaii girls participating said there's a DNI notice or something???
For some of the girls at least
Where the guys there aren't supposed to talk to them.
But like, how the fuck would the guys know that coming upon some random GTAV character.
>>
>>83655814
But... He is a dog...
>>
>>83655815
Mad? I’m laughing. Those fags are your problem now, good luck.
>>
>>83655909
There is no problem, retard.
>>
>>83655894
That is retarded as hell. Either fuck off or RP. There's no in-betweens. Kawaii talents shouldn't even be playing shit like this
>>
>RP
is where you can 'pretend' to be sexpest
>>
>>83655894
What even is the point of joining the server then?
>>
>>83655781
I mean speaking objectively, this has always been the case for HomoEN.
If we take aside the fact that they belong in the same group with the market leader Hololive, they're practically competing as the biggest group in the small league with Phase.
>>
>>83655894
The organizer basically used the logic of
>The server is big, there's not that big of a chance of meeting a guy anyways!
>>
>>83655909
Okay you can go back now
>>
You all are mentally ill.
>>
>>83655894
It might like the GTAVCR server where nameplates are visible. So the guys should know unless they want to play dumb and cause issues
>>
>>83655954
Sure, sure. Best of luck, anyways.
>>
>>83654927
He finally found a use for the Homos
>>83655527
Kek based
>>
>>83656050
You're a moron.
>>
>>83656040
And?
>>
>>83655973
Yeah that's the question they're all asking lmao, apparently it was "Shee" who said it.
I have no clue about the Kawaii girls but apparently she wa the one who spearheaded getting her company involved.
>>
>>83655527
you know what, that is an actual good use of the homos lmao, get dabbed on kawaiicucks
>>
>>83655736
if this attracts the same crowd as the GTA RP crowd, it's just gonna be a bunch of parasocial shippers and unicorns getting mad at their oshis interacting with males.
>>
>>83656108
Can’t spell Shee without “he”, after all.
>>
File: 1714203288026691.jpg (168 KB, 500x500)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
Trust the plan
>>
>>83655527
Ah now I understand why ERB was talking about wanting to join a GTA RP lobby now lmao
I'd hope Holo management would be smarter than the Stars management though, this is a fucking yab factory waiting to happen with a bunch of unverified 2views
>>
>>83655894
They should count their lucky stars that Kawaii is a literal who company. Saying shit like that is practically like putting a marker on the kawaii girls who are participating for shitposters
>>
>>83656096
Evidently, I am cunning enough to draw your ire. That’s a victory in my book.
>>
>>83656357
Eh, let her join, she’ll find a way in, anyways. That being said, keep it to solely her.
>>
>>83656082
>Finally
They've been doing this for years.
>>
>>83655736
>Can't tell how boring is RP with just bunch of women
cant tell if you are newfag, tourist or just retarded, if you want a failure "vtuber" gta rp, mix a women and men.
>>
>>83656193
There will be always people like that, yes on NoPixel too and some are not, but the point of this kind of event is too makes sound so more people watch = more views, I assume that was the organizer plan.
>>
>>83655954
>There is no problem
whos gonna tell him?
>>
>>83656570
VCR GTA was pretty good. So you're already wrong I guess
>>
>>83656357
Never 4get how Matsuri got attacked by this guy's 12 year old fans and had to apologize to him because he got his ass banned from twitch for ERP.
>>
>>83656628
>VCR GTA was pretty good
anon, stop it, you just look like a clown at this point, anyway back to /jp/
>>
>>83656650
she is so dumb for this
>>
>>83656628
>VCR GTA was pretty good
If you like fleshy e-celebs, maybe
>>
>>83656570
You forgot half of my reply there, just from my times watching RP on twitch. No need to get mad at this.
>>
>>83656590
But are there even GTARP viewers that are on youtube? Isn't this more of a twitch viewer thing
>>
>>83656380
Nice le epic reply. Here's some reddit gold kind stranger.
>>
>>83654927
you know how the X-Men have X-Force which does the dirty black-ops jobs that the X-Men aren't allowed to do?
That's basically what Holostars is for Hololive.
>>
>>83656819
Well either that or they just want to have fun with other peeps, but I'm not gonna start a riot here.
>>
>>83656795
my point is still stand, the context here also where you are is "vtuber", women, vtuber if you want a failure of rp then yeah go add men, theres a reason these "rising" corpo and indie female vtuber staying away from men as much as they can.
>>
>>83656869
>even knowing what l*ddit looks like
>acting like /FAGS/ isn’t an offsite hive
>>
>Unicorns try not to project their mentally ill and retarded values onto others and Vtubers challenge (Impossible)
>>
>>83657030
/FAGS/ doesn't exist here
>>
>>83656989
Oh well if that the case then I hope they're having fun.
>>
>>83656674
No. Only clowns here are the ones outraging something they'll never watch (i.e (You))
>>
>>83657079
Sure it does, it’s alternative name is /MANS/.
>>
>>83657140
That's not /FAGS/. That's /MANS/. Did you fail your spelling classes?
>>
>>83656650
The predator keeps raping my fellow man.
>>
>>83657201
They are interchangeable with one another, anon. /MANS/‘ true name is /FAGS/, yet people act as if it isn’t. This doesn’t change reality.
>>
>>83655589
The Red Menace doesn't need any GTA RP servers to hook up with girls
>>
>>83655894
this is just dumb as fuck lmao
>>
>>83658175
If Ollie counts, maybe. Otherwise...
>>
>>83655973
They expected it since the server is majority girls they can just interact with those girls.
Most of kawaii girls who accepted the invite are kinda stalling out of season 1 to see how the server play out and whether the DNI actually will work out
>>
>>83655527
If it has a small viewership then good, I actually have plenty of reason to watch so the chat doesn't go ZOOM on every fucking basic interaction they do.
>>
>>83655527
Rpr and axel are in it, back before Mori and Bae showed up to VCR events they were the only two people that spoke English so yea I'm expecting kino like they used to in the old days
>>
>>83655527
the fuck happened to axel
>>
>>83658494
So silly. It's gonna ruin the fun for others when they bumb into homos and have to play around it while others just awkwardly stand around.
>>
>>83658305
I thought we are talking Flayon, not Jutard
>>
>>83655894
Then they shouldn't have joined. Are they fucking retarded? There's actual dudes other than homostars
>>
>>83658952
He's been dingo'd
>>
>>83656650
This was indeed plain retard, but Laplus's POV was gold.
>>
>>83658494
Dumb as hell, just drop out if you want to continue it as your brand.
I know kawaii is basically holo-lite in regards to male interactions.
Half-waying it like this is just gonna alienate everyone, pick a side retards.
>>
Marimari_EN about to get five guy's in GTA RP
>>
>>83659288
kek
>>
>>83655894
Shee is the only person who said there was a supposed rule, no one else from vtubers to the organizers have said anything about that.
And there's well over a dozen more no males vtubers that decided to jump on this collab besides the kawaii talents, so much for the girls only small corpo I guess though. Had to pick off a lot of vtubers from this incident, at least its a good shit test to see how much of a grifter your oshi is
>>
>>83659526
I was kind of surprised how many no male vtubers joined this shitshow
kinda disappointed me, but I guess like you said it's a good test of their dedication to their principles.
>>
>>83655736
RP content is lower filth than regular vtuber content. Throw sexpest vtuber homos in the mix and it just gets worse
The only reason a man becomes a vtuber is to fuck female vtubers
>>
>>83659526
Well, they jumped in because the organizer invited them with promise of a DNI to accomodate for them. They probably expected maybe like a handful of males, not dozens in the server.
>>
>>83660200
I'm not a kawaii fan but looking over at their general since one if my oshi's decided to pull this shit with homos after promising she was dedicated to her fans, but apparently Shee said there was some pretty big names included in the roster when the Kawaii talents signed on, and there's the discord server where everyone is on, so they had to have known.
>>
>>83660396
Not really. The big name can be anything from Grimmi (who is one of the organizer of the event) or any other mid 3 views girls or higher girls, which are considered "big name" in indie/small corpo vtuber world.
Why would you get the full list of people joining before the invite. People have to accept invite the first place for the list of participants to exist. All she probably know is the general nature of the server and the promise to DNI to accomodate specific girls if needed.
>>
>>83655527
after Raora, I bet all those 2views are hungry for a spot in the Gen 5, even if it's a delusion
>>
>>83655527
>no dinofag
>no gayon
>no groombullet
I see no issue
>>
A chuuba I listen to that even does asmr gfe is joining so I dropped her. Recommend me a cute girl anons. She doesn't need to be gfe, someone that isn't a whore and plays fun games would be pretty good
>>
>>83660849
I dropped her too after seeing the news, I know kawaii has other talents that probably won't do male collabs but honestly I don't like corpos. I might just take a break for awhile, my three mains are on the docket for this trash.
Out of all the types of streams to bust a move it has to be something as low brow as GTA RP lol
>>
>>83660063
>homos
>fuck female vtubers
Retard-kun...
>>
>>83660063
>axel
got burned by shippers and avoids women/tells them they have STDs if they try to hit on him
>rpr
100% cocksucker
>bettel
no interest in sex or romance as part of his content, actively uncomfortable with sussy stuff outside of brojobs
>hakka
scared of women, loves BL and brojobs
>shinri
monsterfucker/ghosts/fictional characters only, doesn't do sus or baiting outside brojobs
>octavio
no interest in sex or romance as part of his content, actively uncomfortable with sussy stuff, irl married
>ruze
no interest in sex or romance as part of his content, actively uncomfortable with sussy stuff
>>
>>83657063
I do nothing and the girls still pick me
>>
>>83661438
you could not be more wrong lmao
>>
>>83661714
if you're taking their 3D pole fitness showcase as the totality of their personality you're a drooling retard. these faggots are either gay as hell or do not cultivate nijimale sexpest pandering
>>
>>83656357
Who are you kidding anon, she gonna join it and formed team with bettel and his goon. I don't need to be a cover staff to see this.
>>
>>83660815
It still has Blue flip that tried to sexpest CC into his lore
>>
>>83661819
>Axel literally drools over any female that gives him attention
>Hakka is a tranny pandering coomer
>Shinri is also a huge coomer
>Octavio literally following the footsteps of the other flip and attention whoring holos
They are sexpests.
>>
>>83655713
yes, he had anal rupture from me
>>
Never watched the other GTARP shit. How cucked are kawaii fags going to be?
>>
File: file.png (181 KB, 360x333)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>83654927
>I'm other companies
>>
>>83655527
Kawaiifags (all 3 of them) are NEVER HAPPY about anything
>girls joins VSMP
>meltdown because vdere are in it too
>girls does something
>meltdown
/pkg/ is 99% antis 1% fans, they regularly dox their own girls too
>>
Can’t they just do rp that doesn’t make you mad instead of the stuff that does?
Are you implying vtuber women can’t control themselves or say no?
Help me understand where the outrage comes from as a newfag to this vtuber thing
>>
>>83663091
Lurk for 10 years
You will still never be a man though tranny
>>
>>83663091
The current cope is that the unicorn friendly girls were tricked into joining a mixed server despite that being the case for at least a few weeks lol
>>
>>83662802
Liz was pro-homo in debut, she can't be ruined
>>
>>83662923
>meltdown over VSMP
Kawaiifags didn't care, the Mozzu anon was shitposting constantly because kawaii was involves
>99% anti
No, it's not a hugbox but the one threadshitter that goes around the board 20 hours a day to anti anything gfe is not a kawaii fan or anti, just an extremely unwell schizo that feels like picking on the lowest hanging fruit since jannies ignore the thread
>dox their own girls
It was oceane that did that fuck off and hang yourself faggot. All the rehash doxxing is the threadshitter or tourist types like yourself
>>
>women outnumber men here
>there’s a natural social safety net when women are in large groups
>anons keep projecting cuck fantasies onto something that should be relatively safe
unless they’re retarded like Matsuri I don’t see any yabs happening
>>
>>83663091
>Women have special requirements and must be accommodated
>Men are second class citizens and must walk on eggshells the entire time
This all sounds pretty feminist so I assume all the hate comes from misogynistic chuds
>>
>>83661438
>>Axel
>tells them they have STDs if they try to hit on him
Holy fuck, that's based beyond human comprehension, I'll check him out, thanks for the recommend anon.
>>
Meicha and others like them will cause a melty here
>>
All female vtubers are whores and all male vtubers are sexpests. GFE kawaii girls are some big fucking grifters. Another instance of dumb whores doing a 180 on their fans
>>
>>83660849
if you're still around check out the pixellink girls, if you don't mind corpos. they're good girls.
>>
>THOSE 2VIEW NOBODIES WILL LICK MY ASS WHEN WE FUCK BABY!
>t, axel
>>
>>83654927
You make Yagoo sound insecure.
>>
>>83661438
>why are you so panicked anon? He is just a friend, also he is gay
I don't have a horse in this race, but anon, it happens like that every time
>>
>>83654927
Holostars was a troll project from the very beginning.
>>
>>83663955
The intersex thing? She sounds like a woman so why do I care.
>>
>>83662642
heterostars?
>>
>>83655527
Shinri?
>>
>>83656746
i actually do like fleshy e-celebs now, thanks to vcr. at least the JP ones. they were genuinely hilarious and opened these blind eyes of mine to a world i'd been missing out on.
until i realized all they streamed was esports slop
>>
>>83664808
It has happened countless times but the same excuses are used by vtuber fans over and over. When are these people going to see the red flags and not make excuses and immediately burn the house down and build a new one someshere else? Women don't learn so it ends up being a waiting game on when your oshi decides to cuck you
>>
>>83664964
>intersex
tranny smokescreen, since the word 'trans' corresponds to pedos more than ever before. I guess if you can't groom kids in minecraft, sexpesting chuubas in GTA is the next best thing.
>>
>>83665104
We will continue to get grifted because men are too naive and loyal while women are manupulative and emotional
>>
>>83655527
Ruze, Shinri and Hakka tell me there was definitely more than your average DM discussion here, easily tells corpo reps were involved
>>
File: 5235232.jpg (171 KB, 900x900)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
im not familiar with the EN space but do any of these males have the testosterone to make women cum on command like picrel?
if not, then what's the worry? if they're all shy beta males, i feel like there isn't much to fear.
>>
>>83658952
neutered
>>
>>83661581
I'm baffled by your retardation.
>>
>>83666585
>shy beta males
Are the most dangerous
Indie male vtubers are on an endless loop of sexual harrassment yabs and sexpesting without any interaction with a random female vtuber outside of a like on a twitter post.
It's pretty bad out there, you see it more since they can't supress yabs like niji and holo males through their sheer numbers and sway in the industry. You truly do not know the EN space at all. There is also a bunch of CGDCT and GFE girls that have jumped on the bandwagon, and cucking your fans when you sell yourself as a GFE streamer and then join in on a RP/flirting server you are bound to get shit on by fans. Kawaii is out of left field though, they are known for not allowing male interaction, I thought a corpo rule would tardwrangle unlike indie vtubers that don't have to follow anything but I guess corpo rules aren't taken seriously over there in Kawaii
>>
>>83663421
>anons keep projecting cuck fantasies
Unicorns always have to project their retardation onto others.
>>
>>83660063
You're making it a bit too obvious you're projecting anon
>>
>>83666827
>>83663421
female hands that want holostar dick and parasocial bucks typed these posts
>>
Unicorns have to project their insecurities and cuck mindset/fantasies onto others because their own chuubas have collabed or interacted with a male at least one time and it mind-broke them. That's why whenever a non-unicorn-friendly chuuba and their fanbase do something that doesn't fall in line with their values they project their insecurities onto them.
>>
>>83666896
Mindbroken
>>
>>83667073
All I see is unicorns shitting on their own oshis for being retarded and saying nothing about the twitch tier vtubers doing whatever they do, but you can keep reaching sister! I believe in you!
>>
>>83662484
I want to learn more about this.
>>
>>83666790
ok so if you had to choose between a male chuuba flirt god who collects women just for the fun of it or what you would consider a 'dangerous' beta male chuuba, which would you pick?
>>
>>83667211
Neither because I'm not a phasecuck and I would drop a vtuber that wanted me to decide and find one that wouldn't even bother with it
>>
>>83667167
>Ignoring all the "Homostars is going to fuck their Oshis" or "Their going to get KEKed LOL" comments made by Unicorn tards.
>>
>>83667309
Nah, that's mostly falseflaggers like you and indie girls jelous of CGDCT indies that finally have an in to shit on them. Indid scene is filled with that shit
>>
>>83667437
>Everything is a falseflag
Take your meds, mongoloid.
>>
>>83667309
Tranny hands typed this
>>
>>83667563
Mindbroken
>>
>>83655527
Isn't it bad to jump into a big event with a bunch of unverified 1-2views with nothing to lose? but then again no one actually watches the homos so I guess management doesn't care.
>>
>>83655527
This is the same GTA server Mint got invited to, but decided not to join because she is currently in Japan. Imagine the catalogue melty if the time had been different and she ended up interacting with all these sex pests.
>>
One of them will pull a Gamma and get terminated in a few months when homotroons least expect it lol
>>
>>83656042
You know the homos are total pests right? Every single one of them has tried to talk to GFE/CGDCT chuubas before with 0 consideration for how their fans feel about it. I guarantee they will not give a fuck who they come across and will talk to everybody
>>
>>83669217
Why would anyone care? she just came from a corpo with MUCH worse sexpests.
>>
>>83667211
Neither retard, it’s almost like we don’t like male vtubers because they are all sexpests, literally every single one without exception
>>
>>83656650
>he thought he could touch menhera pussy without consequences
let this be a warning to all of you who 'can fix her'
>>
>>83656989
Doesn't fillian hang out with dudes on stream? How did she make it work for her?
>>
>>83670198
she's acting more like an irl twitch streamer than a vtuber
also she doesn't give you the chance to become too parasocial with her
people tune in 4 times a week to watch her fool around and then she's gone and you won't her a peep from her until next stream
>>
>>83666585
>that much power
it's a shame but this faggot is hungry for the kuzucock instead.
>>
>>83667208
nothing to learn. it was a fanart of him "making" CC. something about a puppeteer making puppets. and of course the retards are trying to spin a mere fanart into something retarded.
>>
>>83667208
Therr was some fan art of him, as puppetmaster, creating CC, eventhough she is an automaton, ans he also suddently wanted to learn playing violin
>>
>>83664391
Thanks! Looking at their vod list they seem nice. I'll give their streams a try anon
>>
>>83655527
We tried to warn you that homos were desperate for pussy. When we denied them the Holo girls they decided to go after whatever they could get.
>>
>>83673198
blablabla holonigger kys
>>
>>83656650
The same group that got Mel fired. Hopefully the homos get terminated for sex pesting.
>>
File: 1723531040417721.jpg (334 KB, 2048x2047)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
I've seen the clips of Matsuri doing that shit in VCR, but i don't speak nip so my only exposure to a GTA RP stream was Nopixel, with Bettel playing a retarded film director and becoming a regular at the hospital for getting his shit kicked in too often.
Is there really a bunch of flirting in western streams of those servers, or is it a case of the japanese just finding sex really funny for some reason?
>>
>>83655841
> they shouldn't have pandered to cucks
Honey, get the camcorder! HE ADMITS IT! CLEAR AS DAY! IRREFUTABLE PROOF! PrintScr
>>
>>83670198
She has a team of 10+ people who are "Filian" across various social media. She's a product.
>>
>>83654927
>>83655527
Based yagGOD
>>
>>83656040
Grown man btw
>>
>>83673257
Enjoy being a cuck, faggot.
>>
>>83654927
>>83655527
TRUST THE PLAN
>>
>>83661291
>as low brow as GTA RP
I know, it's such shit you had to steal someone elses words to describe it. Not me tho.
>>
File: SOTRUE2.jpg (71 KB, 477x369)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>83662923
>they
FRIENDLY REMINDER! THERE ARE TWO THREADSHITTERS [2] IN THE PKG. They never sleep, and oh god are they terrible. Tranny bf this, bbc that, grifter whosa, I love Nami [not Literally me for this example], DESTROY THE CORPO LET EVERYONE FEND FOR THEMSELVES- as easy to pick off prey....... I didn't say that tho.
>>
>>83675365
Isn't the pkg schizo just one dude? I remember when he got like 40 posts wipped from a single thread with him talking to himself, I think it was this one >80799083
>>
>>83654927
What influence and power do irrelevant shitters have
>>
>>83676450
my bad >>80799083
>>
>>83676450
Well yeah, but, I'm also there all the time and believe me when I say, this dude is there all the time. Darker than...... he has a n agenda
>>
is that...A.....A MAN......AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
vtubing fans think pixels on a screen are sexual competition
if you hit the gym 3 times a week you wouldn;t act like this
>>
>>83669497
>>83669217
Mintfags suffered Luca (I didn't, dude singlehandedly made me leave) She will probably only filter some newfags to her if she joins this.
>>
>>83666585
Women care not for testosterone. They care for fame, recognition, influence and money.
And if not they care that they can toy around with the boys, use them for their own pleasures.
People like Mysta/Kuro should've taught you that.
>>
>>83677658
It makes sense from the flipside, these are brands and products based around this specific interaction. They know it's career gambling at that point, will they land up or will everyone abandon them? It fucking sucks, not that you'd know you don't actually watch I remember.
>>
>>83677658
You cannot come to a vtuber board on 4chan and try to maintain any kind of social superiority. In fact, by doing this, you've relegated yourself to the seventh circle.
>>
>>83654927
Maybe if PixelLink and faggcat let the Kawaii gen 1 and 2 in ther VSPM and other events they wouldn't be out there grasping at whatever they can get.
>>
>>83678977
Small indie/corpo paypigs generally encourage destructive behavior so they can have more influence over the girls. If a girl loses half her fanbase over something stupid then they’ll become that much more dependent on one person.
>>
>>83680582
True. I just wanna watch Shee roleplay. Some threadshitters tho.......
>>
File: Screams_externally.gif (944 KB, 264x320)
944 KB
944 KB GIF
>>83654927
Imagine being driven away from hololive because of the homos only to have those same homos follow you to your new home. What a nightmare.
>>
Who said that to the homostars?
>>
>>83661438
You forgot
>altare
Gotta support the cause!
>>
>>83680907
>encourage destructive behavior
What a weird ass bunch. How can I keep my 2view safe from groomers? Groom her myself?
>>
>>83655527
>the only homos
>all have the same sexpest expression
yep this is sabotage and they know it
>>
>>83655527
Forget those fags, why is there a dog playing GTA?!
>>
>>83656042
Axel is dumb though. He's not going to remember some hoes name
>>
>>83681550
that guy isn't even in the server, do you always have him on your mind and have this compulsion to bring him up everywhere
>>
>>83681560
Make her do laps around the track, punch boxing bags, learn how to swim, ride a bike, this isn't macho posting only idiots fall for that stuff get strong.
>>
>>83661438
Hakka is only scared of holoEN girls because Kiara put the fear of god in him.
>>
>>83655527
Shinri no...
>>
>>83681593
>the only homos
They aren't the only male vtubers in there
>>
>>83656108
Was her 'brother' playing too?
>>
>>83656357
Let her join. She's basically like Ollie, but doesn't cause problems for the other girls.
>>
>>83682079
>Make her
If I could make a woman become good I wouldnt be spending my time with vtubers
>only idiots fall for that
Yeah, she's retarded.
>>
File: 1724605829591239.jpg (2.35 MB, 4096x2880)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB JPG
>>83655527
>>83654927
The whole cast
>>
File: 357612532716.jpg (107 KB, 1430x306)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>83683004
I probably saw at least 10 twitlongers about male vtubers that look exactly like this. This is gonna be pretty bad
>>
>>83683004
>One hundred and fifty fucking people
Yeah I am sure that some random nobody with zero experience in running events is going to be able to keep this running smoothly and it won't be a complete fucking disaster with months worth of drama. You can tell they are putting a lot of good-faith effort because they posted an open application to the server on xitter and accepted literally anything with a vtuber avatar.
>>
File: file.png (92 KB, 285x265)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>83683004
The Sheep fucking made it Anons!
>>
>>83683351
BRO..... I am insane, disclaimer. I really like that plain in the top right. Go look at it, RIGHT NOW. And love your wife or whoever you love, even yourself.
>>
>>83683004
I'm proud that i recognise zero faces here.
>>
>>83683497
Who is running/supporting the server?
I don't watch any of these people, but that info could be interesting
>>
>>83683850
https://x.com/beribug_
Beribug and Grimmi
>>
File: 1699356931591109.png (96 KB, 756x427)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>83683850
>>83683909
and also sponsored by Brave
>>
>>83683004
>Hexa
So drama is basically guaranteed.
>>
>>83683909
>>83683965
huh
interesting indeed
like, no v4mirai or vspoEN which are brave owned
oh Idol is under that category too but again none...
hmm
>>
>>83673774
Well, all vtubers are, the only difference is their persona, but in the end its all the same.
>>
>>83684176
This is cooperate sabotage I can get behind.
>>
File: 1719701538620655.png (241 KB, 404x515)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>83684176
Mariya is there from v4mirai
>>
>>83684176
I thought Globie was a part of Brave Group.
>>
>>83684358
You hate to see it.
>>
>>83655527
>Holostars cuck not only unicorn holofags, but also unicorns from other corpos
Yagoo I kneel.
>>
>>83683850
I'm going completely out on a limb. Beri wanted to start an rp server, and that shit grew so out of hand into whatever the fuck. Did she ever 100% Gungeon?
>>
>>83684358
oh you are right, I passed by that group as all-kawaii
verifying against the vtuber wiki now!
>>83684394
I did not mention globie cuz I did recognize the dog lady
>>
File: 1719099353992659.png (147 KB, 402x360)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>83683004
>koopa
kek which male chuuba will the turtle hoe pick up?
>>
>>83669217
There's always season 2
>>
>>83684722
She's going straight to the Holostars. She going to ask how can she get into EN5
>>
>>83684722
Gingivitis
>>
>>83684176
Anon this is just season 1
They might show up season 2
>>
>>83659377
Yes, if you want to pander to a unicorn fanbase then you have to accept the consequences of that: you can't join events that have male streamers in them, even if they offer a good opportunity for growth. You can't have it both ways.
>>
I'm watching too many chuubas as it is, some setting themselves on fire helps narrow it down.
>>
>>83685392
Bro.... not like that. You know what you wanna say, it doesn't have anything to do with what he says. So say it, to me if you have to. Cuz there aint nothing but little girls here now dawg.
>>
File: 1698592074418360.jpg (155 KB, 1080x1054)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>83684988
>>83684822
>season 2
Imagine the worst case scenario: dokibird joins. Numbers go up. Male vtubers start inclining and thanks to doki, their reputation detached from nijiEN homos' fuckups. More and more chuubas start seeing the shipper and homo market as reliable and start ditching cgdct and gfe until they die out in the west.
GRIM.
>>
>>83683004
>~150 people
>half the male vtubers took like the vtuber equivalent of Jared from Subway
>apparently a dramafag prone vtuber is in the mix
>unicorn pandering tubers there as well

I won't watch the streams because I cannot stand watching anything GTA anymore, but I might get some popcorn for the inevitable drama that will come out of this.
>>
>>83685392
>the consequences of that
Which Are...?
>you can't join events that have male streamers
They can, they did and if they don't give attention to a sexpest it will be fine.
>good opportunity for growth
lol lmao even
>>
>>83684907
>She going to ask how can she get into EN5
Ah Koopa would make it into Hololive just like the dreams said
>>
>>83655527
>no Altare, Flay, or Jurard
the girls will be fine
>>
>>83654927
Dude I told you guys that kawaii’s rule of only banning one on one male collabs was not good enough, and this proves why I was right the whole time, this is technically a “group collab” even though it’s gonna be full of one on one interactions
>>
>>83655527
Don’t care for the homo’s but i tolerate the ones like axel and shinri who stay in their lane and are genuinely good to watch when they pop up. The jurard dude and the flip are dogshit though and should graduate. Jurard especially is just a shit starter and is toxic for the company as a whole.
>>
>>83682106
When?
>>
>roleplay
>it's just garrymod's tier voice chat bullshit
Wake me up when they do some kino NWN server roleplay.
>>
File: file.png (1.95 MB, 1600x900)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>>83654927
>>83655527
LMAO imagine your ohsi collabing with these mutts! Meanwhile Phase doesnt have a single girl in it,phase chads keep on winning.
>>
>>83688658
why hide flayon
>>
>>83688658
Wait for Season 2
>>
>>83683004
>hexa
>got called out for being a doxxer who gossips about her vtuber friends
>still in
jesas
>>
>>83663421
Nice cope but Holostars and Holorejects are there. How many of them are going to use this to help them get into EN5.
>>
>>83683004
I bet this is gonna be fun
>>
>>83683262
white women, it's his sex appeal
>>
>>83683262
Axel forgot to give them a png and Shinri decided to send in that one kek
>>
>>83683004
Besides homos I know Koopa from /jp/ days, Blaise (I watched her Arknights streams) and rpr. None of the indies I have seen (recommended on yt, react channels mostly) are here. I had no idea there's so many vtubers out there. Streaming market is big as is, a niche one like vtubers is even beyond this.
>>
>>83695166
I know Zumi, Navi, Clauvio and Grimmi, Coqui, Kitanya, Marimari, Koopa only by name really and some drama. Nyana because of her buying ads here and making threads, and Mariya from V4m because she is a male collaber gfe or something
>>
>>83683004
Who asked for this?
>>
>>83661438
>tells them they have STDs if they try to hit on him
holy based
>>
>>83681998
Kys homobeggar
>>
>>83700154
Whores asked for it and you will like it
>>
>>83701185
point where the blue homo is, I can't seem to find him >>83683004
>>
It's just a cocksucking competition honestly. Dropping every single indie girl at this point
>>
The homos are unironically not doing anything wrong (?)
>>
>>83655527
>even some kawaii girls which their fans aren't too happy about
I heard they're quite vocal.
>>
>>83655759
>>83655894
One of the kawaii girls is Ran Tsukiha who is graduating next week anyway.
>>
>>83655527
probably behave a lot better than luca blowing shit up on the Niji server.
>>
>>83718628
I cant be mad at the Kawaii fans, its going back on their promise to them. maybe they see the homostars as a bet at getting a new audience since I doubt many are going to stick around an idol/girls only club that dont act like idols and allow sexpesting. I heard their meet and great tickets are pretty expensive, the irony of that tends to be lost on women though
>>
>>83655527
Shinri being here is extra strange since he never branches outside of HoloLIVE for almost anything
>>
>>83655527
KEK
>>
>>83683262
Women love dogs
>>
>>83722638
shinri is not in hololive and hololive is not capitalized that way
>>
>>83688658
Hell yeah we are winning so hard, senpai
>>
>>83722111
Most of the new girls in vreverie and kawaii and vdere all seem to be of the mentality that vtubing is a quick way to donothon and grab a bunch of cash before fucking off. The bubble has topped, time for the pop.
>>
If I've learned anything from years of watching RP, it's that there will always be drama.
>>
>>83723854
Imagine actually liking rp trash though
>>
>>83722111
Be cute, don't cuck your fans is pretty much all you need to do. Kawaii has some good dono numbers that isn't really seen in the smaller corpo space and has good core fanbase. I get wanting to grow but I think they are making the wrong step here, directly off a cliff knowing how these things go, there's endless examples of what happens when you pander to lonely men then cuck them. I don't do GFE and don't really stick around for long to become parasocial with how much I flip and flop around vtubers regardless
>>
>>83654927
>>
>>83655527
Theyre streaming now
>>
>>83655527
based
>>
>>83669382
Based asf
>>
>>83656950
The hard work are those that aren't seen
>>
>>83656989
Except no one watches RP streams cuz its boring, with or without males retard
>>
>>83670198
Because anon is a retard
>>
>>83660063
Thanks for letting us know you're a retard anon
>>
>>83673198
kek ok retard
>>
>>83673264
Your retardation is showing
>>
>>83660063
cucked by homostars lmao
>>
>>83727730
>don't cuck your fans
Anon that's impossible because every vtuber does that, we just choose to ignore it
>>
>>83686751
>don't give attention
anon it's an rp server it's literally impossible not to, no point in looking for growth if you want both
>>
>>83683262
Because he is. In lore. Sorta.
>>
>>83660849
Anon just watch Fauna
>>
>>83662642
So are they Homos or are they Normal, pick one pls
>>
>>83664347
If you didn't like it then might as well stop watching vtubers all together
>>
>>83669542
projection anon
>>
>>83683004
grim
vsmp should ban every girl participating in both events
>>
>>83667275
mindbroken
>>
>>83687555
mindbroken
>>
>>83656570
Anon any type of RP is boring retard
>>
>>83690968
Cuck fantasies
>>
>>83666896
Cuck fantasies
>>
>>83660063
>sexpest
>homo
which is it Anon?
>>
>>83667941
if they're homos then there's no problems, whats up with the cuck fantasies
>>
Which female vtuber is this? Posting off of cooldown because you're mad everyone is calling you a whore is better content than this shitty RP server unironically
>>
>>83669382
If they are GFE/CGDCT chuubas then why the fuck are they homocollabing? Get the stick out of your ass, anon, they are whores, simple as, in this case the homos are not at fault, ironically
>>
>>83737597
I don't think it's about actual cucking, but rather the betrayal of the audience and promises to them.
>>
>>83654927
I am firmly convinced that part of the reason the homostars all got into wrestletuber was that Yagoo bribed Dokibird to babysit them while the people who really matter at hololive do more important things.
>>
>>83655527
Axel reminds me of Roberu. I like him.
>>
>>83741436
Common
>>
>>83741806
Yagoo forgot ID
>>
>>83683004
I thank the heavens I have 0 attachments to anyone here and can kick back to enjoy the drama that will ensue. The only Kawaii girl that matters isn't even in it, the fuck is everybody upset about?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.