[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1724703913793690.jpg (917 KB, 1206x1080)
917 KB
917 KB JPG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>83786558
virtual btw
>>
>>83786558
I only care about Brawlpro
>>
>>83786558
You're late, i was expecting this bait thread sooner.
>picrel
>>
>doki kanna vivi clam smashing on stream
This is gonna make history
>>
>>83786558
Doki and Viva are going to be put as far apart as possible unless Sajam has forgotten what Nijisanji is
>>
File: 1715039899269036.png (106 KB, 1027x886)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>Vivi gets in
>Doki gets in
>Vox gets cucked again
>>
Feel sorry for Kamos, looks like this is the beginning of the end.
>>
>>83786839
I don't think Vivi gives a fuck anymore, she's waiting out her contract.
>>
>>83786558
Vivi finally gets a chance to collab with her oshi
>>
>>83786839
Vivi is more skilled than Doki so they won't play against each other.
They might end up on the same team though if Doki/Sajam doesn't veto
>>
>>83786558
Vivi doesn't really count as Niji since she's not in the clique.
>>
>>83786558
Rosemi...
>>
>Vivi
Lol so a nothing burger. She's only niji by name. If it was any of the major players of the clique it would be different.
Also
>Cosmonaut Marcus
LETS GOOOOOOOO
>>
>>83786558
how do we cope dramakeks
>>
File: smug gura.jpg (207 KB, 1810x1192)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
this thread reeks of "gomenne senpai <3"
>>
>>83786558
There are more Tekken streamers than Street Fighter players on the roster
>>
>>83786558
>vivi
>the literal /here/ chuuba that's a stupidly open holo fan
meh
>>
>>83786558
Third impact imminent
>>
>>83787353
The point is to take noobs and make a tourney with them. It's a for fun tourney.
>>
>>83786558
I doubt that Anycolor is aware of this.
>>
>>83786558
Does this really need a thread?
>>
>>83786558
Victoria joined niji in october last year to be with her two oshis Pomu and Selen
No, I'm not making that up
She's probably very happy about this
>>
>>83786558
Dramafags in shamble
>>
>>83786558
>PixelLink invite
Holy shit
>>
>>83787746
>No vox
We are eating really good.
>>
File: 1024011010555.jpg (359 KB, 1076x674)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
>>83787715
>>
>>83787715
So happy that maybe she'll retweet the black stream again. Out of happiness.
>>
>>83787810
You mean the skinwalked management retweets?
>>
>>83787841
Keep coping.
>>
>>83786558
Ogey, and?
>>
>>83787715
I wonder if her manager even knows she's doing this. Like, what happens if she just doesn't tell them? Would they even bother to check? They might never even find out unless someone snitches on her.
>>
Why is OP a SEA monkey?
>>
>>83787715
TTT got dealt the worse corpo hand in the industry's history probably so far, even ahead of idolES which was a ploy to inflate idol's value before selling to Brave Group. I hope the girls end up elsewhere soon.
>>
>>83787841
then why wasn't scarle skinwalked retard?
remember how she didn't and then liked some anti kurocolor comments and then went MIA?????
>>
>>83787949
>TTT got dealt the worse corpo hand in the industry's history probably so far
not claude elira's nepohire
just the girls
>>
>>83787975
And now she has 7 outfits in the works, 3 of which shes debuted already
Whats your point
>>
>>83787841
No one skinwalked anyone. Management told them what to tweet, and they did it. Vivi had the choice of refusing, but she ended up doing it.

Now, it's been half a year since then, so there's a chance that Vivi talked with Doki in private to patch things up. If that didn't happen and she decided to join the event anyway... well, that would make her fucking coward and a cunt. We will see.
>>
>>83786558
>Various VTubers
>Finals still live at Twitchcon
I’m really curious how Sajam is gonna deal with that still.
>>
>>83788091
They'll sub in other players, he explained it in his stream.
>>
This drama is more stale than moldy bread that's been left out for a year in the hot sun.
>>
>>83788041
Claude was collabing and putting himself out there constantly after debut, Vivi and Kunai just stayed in their bubbles. Its entirely on them for people not giving a shit about them.
>>83787916
You people are so fucking stupid, like staggerinly stupid.
>>
Vivi is a woman that hangs out primarly in FGC places, usually Aris chat, a woman that hangs out in primarly male oriented spaces is like giga ascended level pick me.
The fact that you faggots latch onto to her like this is hilarious, but I guess you're used it being GOMENE SENPAI fans.
>>
>>83788375
>pickme this pickme that
Huh, I figured the phase antis would be holofag tribals but you just outed yourself as a sister
>>
>>83788375
Your insecurity is showing
>>
>>83788469
Are you surprised?
https://archive.palanq.win/vt/thread/83751838/#83752044
>>
>gomenne senpai
*tips fedora*
>>
>>83788375 seething femcel the post
>>
>>83787949
How about Denauth?
>>83787975
Devil's advocate: Different manager? Maybe they just saw the order too late?
>>
>>83788375
>Phase insults out of nowhere in a topic with zero connection
Like I need more proof it’s Nijisis flooding the catalog with that shit.
>>
>>83786558
twitch asian mafia is in this it's over
>>
>>83788041
>not claude elira's nepohire
Right, wasn't he was part of Hanamori? But yeah, given Kunai is MIA and Vivi isn't really streaming often, they've pretty much are one foot out the door.
>No one skinwalked anyone
We have literal evidence that Nijisanji did this with the whole Selen saga where they skinwalked her account and tweeted at a time when it was impossible for her to have her account seeing as she was in the hospital without any access to a computing device on top of having the literal employment contract leaked which says they can explicitly do this. Management doesn't need permission to do anything on talents' social media at all and understandably, nothing Nijisanji should have benefit of the doubt but this is the one point where there is enough concrete proof that each talent at the company should still have some with regards to what they did and didn't tweet.
>>
>>83786558
Is this the first time that a current NijiEN member is being allowed to participate in the same event that an ex-Niji is also participating in? And with Doki of all people? What does Niji mean by this
>>
>>83788612
Whoa whoa whoa. How many managers do you think there are? It's Elira and Luca tops
>>
>>83788469
Most people who watch Holo are probably barely aware of Phase and they probably don't care. There's a huge gap between them. A Holo watcher who bothers antiing Phase would be... I dunno, like what are you even doing? Niji, on the other hand...
>>
>>83787916
Bold of you to assume she even has a manager anymore. The last year or so of ID none of them even had managers assigned anymore, EN is probably in the same place right now.
>>
>>83788295
>it's the girls fault that they get snubbed from merch and ignored while a nepohire doesn't
nice try sis
>>
>>83788818
Devil's advocate: Well, in that case maybe they just couldn't find her login credentials in time. Too many people to skinwalk, y'know. Or maybe she strung them along saying she'll retweet it but didn't.
>>
>>83788612
I used to think this except some of the members' behavior since debut implies they knew what they were signing up for even though the incident most likely happened before they debuted and already signed with Nijisanji and the news was already grim and they choose to not back out. The financial penalties would've set you back but that is fine as long as you didn't need to associate with NijiEN and none of Denauth took that option.
Basically, the TTT girls were promised the world and went on a brief honeymoon before the ship started capsizing. Denauth saw the sinking ship and decided it couldn't sink further.
>>
>>83786558
NijiEN intern here.
Thank you for info.
Victoria Brightshield is gonna be suspended for duration of this tournament.
>>
>>83788817
I think they probably realized nobody cares about the whole PL secrecy bullshit anymore. Honestly good on them for beating Holo to the punch.
Hololive has had four years to let people hang out with Kson and failed.
>>
>>83788732
Didn't quote >>83788056 for the second part of my reply.
>>
>>83788732
We have literal evidence that talents tweeted it (see Ren very straightforward answer), and evedence that people DIDN'T retweeted it if they didn't want to do so for whatever reasons.
Feel free to defend you oshi all you want, but at least don't timeloop retarded takes from February.

>>83789038
>Devil's advocate
No, this is called grasping at straws.
>>
>>83788817
>>83788915
No more/barely any management. Talents can get away with nearly anything now. Maybe Vivi never told them anything and is pretty much daring them to fire her. They probably won't because I bet future terminations have to be cleared by upper management in JP.
>>
File: az5.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
This will be kino, so long as Niji EN management doesn't do something horrifyingly stupid for the express purpose of preventing Vivi from interacting with Doki, like a branch-wide revocation of Street Fighter perms, or a branch-wide revocation of Capcom perms in general, or handing Vivi a last-minute suspension or termination (whether it's only her getting the boot or if they picrel the branch).
And now we wait for management to do something horrifyingly stupid.
>>83787916
>They might never even find out unless someone snitches on her
I'm not sure if it's possible for anyone to inform Anycolor of Vivi's participation in a tournament which will also have Doki in it, in a manner with more "snitching on her" energy than a fucking press release by the event organizers themselves. I mean it's literally the diametrical opposite of a "secret" - it's an advertisement meant to be seen by the general public.
>>
>>83787916
>What happens if she just doesn't tell them?
They fire her and make the talents do a stream calling them a gaslighter. We've been through this.
>>
>>83789286
Some might say it requires a dose of copium, but there is reasonable doubt that the talents knew the contents of the black stream beforehand, and also reasonable doubt (at least for some of them) that they tweeted it themselves. At the very least, it's far from certain that all of them retweeted it knowing fully what was in the black stream. Certainly those in the know probably did (the clique), but I'd bet some people retweeted (or were made to retweet) it without knowing what was in it.
>>
>>83786558
I hope doki fights lily
>>
>>83789286
The employment contracts are fucking NDA'ed, the talents can possibly cover it up and lie. Very few people are experienced enough to answer questions like that without lying and abiding by the NDA itself. I didn't say that there wasn't the possibility of it being the talents themselves tweeting it, but there is enough plausible deniability in the scenario that saying they all did it of their volition when there is sufficient evidence saying the contrary is wrong to present as fact.
>>
>>83789131
Terminate her, you fucking pussy. Make another martyr, I dare you.
>>
>>83789701
>reasonable doubt (at least for some of them) that they tweeted it themselves
I'm sorry to break this to you, but this is only reasonable for fans that desperately wants their oshi(s) to have their hands clean regarding the black screen blunder.
>>
>>83789403
Yeah, it's not exactly a secret, but Vivi is so small that management, if any exists at this point, might not exactly be watching what she does, or even up to date with what's going on with the vtuber scene. In 10 days it will be a fait accompli.
>>
>>83786558
I can hear Nijisisters screaming like a chipmunk while tweeting cope post about this collab
>>
>>83790030
>Nijisisters screaming like a chipmunk while tweeting cope post about this collab
>>
>>83789943
The hands are neither clean or dirty. There is enough evidence to go both ways but presuming guilty until proven innocent when it can go both ways is cancel culture tier behavior that should neither be tolerated nor accepted. We're not fucking witch hunters in the 1800s looking for people to burn.
>>
File: Show_No_Mercy.jpg (211 KB, 500x600)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
Wow, Nijifans are so nice and humble. Just take these comments as an example of their kindness
>>83789411
>>83789591
>>83789730
>>83789795
>>
>current abuse victim collabing with ex-abuse victim
surely nothing could go wrong???
>>
>sisters still trying to say their oshi dindu nuffin when scarle is literally the only one proven to dindu nuffin because she ran away and need fatgur covid on is PL to save her
>>
I'd bet five bucks that in the end they'll end up to be placed in different tiers, different teams, different tiers and they won't even interact.
>>
>>83786558
Vivi is still a Doki fan I'm pretty sure she had to fight management to be allowed in this.
>>
File: 1707862643641956.png (1.06 MB, 1000x1000)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>83790301
vermin the lot of them
>>
>>83790301
Ah, the phasekek finally reveals itself.
Don't you have some screenshots to send to BVTM or something?
>>
>>83790433
>Vivi is still a Doki fan
[Citation needed]
>>
>>83786902
I will say if Niji cared that much she wouldn't be there at all since she would need approval by them to be there to begin with
>>
>>83790301
gommene senpai <3
>>
>>83790358
>save her
He shoved kool-aid down her throat when she was MIA, she's a lost cause. Her open rebellions amounted to jack shit.
>>
>>83790494
>>83790544
>Phasefag deflection
Sure, sister. Those comments were made by Phasecucks.
>>
>>83790301
>Gomene senpai calling for a raid
Bye bye whore.
>>
With Vivi involved it’s probably a nothing burger even if they interact, because she seemed to be one of the least tied to the drama. Now if it were Vox involved, that would have been a potential problem.
>>
>>83790501
There is none. Her PL doesn't even follow Doki, unlike Kunai's, weirdly enough, considering Kunai never said anything about Selen being her oshi.
>>
>>83790613
GOMMENE SENPAI <3
>>
>>83790624
Maybe because, despite the graduation begging, Vivi isn't planning on jumping ship?
>>
>>83786558
Victoria is gonna drop out because she fell sick
>>
>>83790494
>>83790544
>"wow, I wish Doki killed herself"
>literal quote from one of you
Even brownvtmfaggot has more grace than that. Go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>83790616
>>83790640
I don't care about Phase, retards. Those comments were made by actual Nijitards.
>>
>>83790742
making your new screenshot bvtm?
>>
>>83790624
Has her follows changed at all though on her PL? I would say she wants to leave through no fault of her own or having the contract expiring because she still has JP corpo aspirations and if she burns the bridge now, that will never happen. Not sure where she would go though.
>>
>>83790691
Maybe then she shouldn't have fucking lied that she considered Selen her oshi?
>>
>>83790616
Also
>calling for a raid
I have never done that. So I don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>83790613
>>83790742
Acting as if you weren't in /haha/ trying to do the same thing.
Go back to your discord phasekek
>>
>>83790771
>nijisisters vs bvtm
Eat yourselves alive for all i care. Two worst aspect of vtubing fandom devouring themselves would be the best thing to happen in the history of the medium.
>>
>>83790624
People put too much stock in twitter follows
>>
>>83790897
gommene, senpai <3
>>
>>83790880
Meds
>>
You niggers leap from thread to thread to bait and argue about the same shit over and over again without ever coming up with anything new to say. I'm convinced /vt/ is a majority bot board.
>>
>>83790880
Suck ten thousand cocks, sister. You can't weasel yourself out on literally wishing death on Doki without any obfuscation.
>>
>>83790936
This are women we're talking about. Not following each other on Twitter is pretty much a fatwa in their world.
>>
>>83790937
>not even trying to attack Holo fans
Man, you've really been thoroughly defanged.
>>
>>83790936
People said the same thing when Mint started following Doki in March.
>>
>>83791130 (me)
May*, actually.
>>
>>83791130
It was May, a week before Wrestletuber
>>
>>83790121
>everything is healing
or maybe they just don't give a fuck anymore, as long as it can save the dying branch..
>>
>>83790030
I've seen much more people saying how Nijisisters are screaming, raging, then I've seen Nijisisters actually screaming.
>>
>>83791277
Vivi doesn't have nearly enough clout to songlehandedly pull out the branch out of its ruination. Her potential interaction with Doki is not even a blip on the radar.
>>
>>83789871
If they sack Vivi for streaming what is effectively an "I do not hate Selen Tatsuki" stream, who's gonna get voluntold to do a slander stream? It would have to be someone who's not already in the graduation queue or who has otherwise made clear that they're not gonna stay one second longer than their contract requires, and it would also have to be someone at least superficially close enough to one or both of them for the totally voluntary slandering to have even the slightest effect on Vivi's career.
Or they can have at least one of Petra, Meloco, or Kotoka do the next black stream, since they're physically in Japan and thus cannot legally refuse to do it.
>>
>>83791433
True, a Vivi collab would put a bandaid on the entire situation but we'd probably need something like Reimu playing in a Doki custom to really put things to rest
>>
>>83791544
Whoever's in Japan at the time.
>>
>>83786558
Vivi my beloved!
>>
>>83790301
This lack of introspection coming from a fanbase that harassed to no ends former members of their little cult and now play the victim just because it has been utterly obliterated is actually hilarious.
>>
I ship Doki and Brawlpro
>>
>>83791544
>voluntold
No one is going to be voluntold, nor was anyone voluntold to to the black stream on Selen, for one reason or another. Every single ex-hanamori hated Selen, and Vox and Ike both have so much shit to their names they likely volunteered out of fear of being exposed as nonces (this doesn't absolve them of anything, mind you). Just for claiming Selen as her oshi, Vivi likely put herself in ex-hanamori's shitlist, regardless if it was true or a cloutchasing lie.
>>
bait thread
that's only vivi
>>
>>83788732
>We have literal evidence that Nijisanji did this with the whole Selen saga
I'm sure that they skinwalked Selen's account while she was in the hospital, probably because they didn't trust her and needed to post something to calm down her fans.

That's different from what happened with the black frame stream. They didn't need to skinwalk anyone, they just had to tell them what to do. And the organs obeyed, because most of them are just retarded kids.

Kyo didn't do it because he knew what it would look like, and he was about to graduate anyway. Scarle didn't do it because she didn't want to take part on that circus. Meloco didn't do it at first, but she retweeted it the next day. And then you have all the organs who quoted Elira's tweet, every single one of them saying the same fucking thing, using their own words and expressions.

Get your head out of your ass and think. They were not skinwalked. Management didn't have any need of doing it.
>>
File: 1715089843472368.png (1019 KB, 1002x742)
1019 KB
1019 KB PNG
>>83791829
>Vivi likely put herself in ex-hanamori's shitlist
Except she isn't, at all.
If anything, she seems to have gotten close to Elira in these last months.
>>
>>83791829
>Vivi likely put herself in ex-hanamori's shitlist,
so true sister her vacations with the canadian livers were actually hazing rituals
>>
>>83790947
>I'm convinced /vt/ is a majority bot board
I'm convinced a certain portion of the human population will fail a Turing test.
>>
Good, anycolor can't keep running away from things whenever Doki spooks them.
>>
Why do dramafags keep trying to latch on to and exploit Vivi?
>>
>>83786854
Wait, why is Vox getting skipped?
>>
>>83791979
Well, let's see if this is a "when in Rome" type of situation or if Vivi is nothing more than a cloutchasing cunt. The future will show.
>>83792092
>sister
retard
>>
>>83792274
>skipped
He is just a coward.
>>
>>83789507
I'm eagerly watching her PL
>>
>>83786854
It is in my opinion that Vox Akuma did not get cucked
>>
how are vivifags still trying to astroturf that she's "one of le good ones" nearly a year later
>>
>>83791824
I ship myself with Brawlpro
>>
>>83788056
>Vivi had the choice of refusing, but she ended up doing it.
Then she would have been punished.
>What can they do, fire her?
Worse. Suspend indefinitely and freeze her contract until it's due for renewal. As well as withholding funds until then.
>Why would they do that over a retweet?
Because it's a black Japanese company. They've shit on people and fired people for less. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.
>>
>>83786558
boxbox is now an sf player? huh...
>>
>>83792274
Either he knew he’d end up facing Doki and doesn’t want to publicly own up to it, or they willingly passed him over because he’s a drama magnet and the LuxNoc fanbase on Twitter are a nightmare to deal with.
>>
>>83792742
>Worse. Suspend indefinitely and freeze her contract until it's due for renewal. As well as withholding funds until then.
Wonder if that's what's happening with Kunai
>>
>>83790301
nijikeks are so spiteful lol
>>
>>83792742
>Then she would have been punished.
Scarle didn't do it and didn't get punished.

>Worse. Suspend indefinitely and freeze her contract until it's due for renewal. As well as withholding funds until then.
So what? Just go back to being indie again. It's not like being part of Nijisanji is making her rich, anyway.

>Because it's a black Japanese company. They've shit on people and fired people for less. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.
Then why stay?

Vivi is a grown ass adult, and she made her choice. I'm not saying she's a bad person, it's entirely possible that she was just scared and didn't realize that she had the choice of not doing it. But it's a fact that she wasn't there for Selen when she needed a helping hand the most. If she has made amends and talked with Doki in private, then good for her. If she didn't bother to talk with Doki and even so decided to participate in this even, then fuck her.
>>
>>83788056
So are you suggesting Doki was so utterly horrible that that 30 people found the need to gang up on her? Because I've watched Doki, she's not a bad person.
>>
Didn't griftshield lie about selen being her oshi at one point
>>
>>83790617
Dramafags cried about Vivi endlessly when she unfollowed Doki, retweeted the stream explaining the truth about what happened, and made some twitter Dokifag cry so hard that he deleted his account. The last one made them so mad that they even made up nonsense conspiracies about the whole thing being a set up
>>
>>83793347
No, what I am suggesting is that most of the organs are retarded and didn't realize they could have simply refused to do it.
>>
>>83793300
>Scarle didn't get punished
How do you know?
>>83793347
>30 people
"Niji family" is not a fucking hive mind, come on, anon.
>>
>>83788056
Why are we assuming that everyone knew the contents of the black stream? Chances are they thought it was what most of us thought it'd be, "what's done is done and we cannot live in the past. we will move forward and hope you continue to support us" sort of corpo sloppa.
>>
>>83793347
Doki is utterly horrible. She tore down their careers because she couldn't handle being told to wait a couple of days to upload a music video, why wouldn't they feel betrayed by her and be willing to retweet a stream over it? You think a good person goes after other peoples livelihoods like Doki did?
>>
>>83791433
If you mean to say that she is close to the bottom of the Niji EN food chain, then you're absolutely right. She's either the fourth or fifth least "important" talent in the branch, above only Denauth and maybe - MAYBE - also Kunai.
But that's the neat part - her lack of importance is itself important. If she can publicly interact with Doki (or even just publicly and officially acknowledge her existence) without getting bonked for it, it establishes precedent that the other, more important talents can do the same without fear of reprisal; it would allow for something like
>>83791614
>Reimu playing in a Doki custom
to happen.
And that's before you take into account the fact that management cannot punish her for this without losing face in the process, despite her lack of importance.

It would also open up the possibility of similar public interactions with/acknowledgement of Sayu.
>>
>>83793300
>Scarle didn't do it and didn't get punished.
Because she was away. Stop ignoring the facts.

>So what? Just go back to being indie again. It's not like being part of Nijisanji is making her rich, anyway.
Do you have the slightest idea how contracts work or are you one of those types that thinks it's as simple as quitting and everything is fine now? You think a Japanese lawyer didn't go through these contracts with a finetooth comb to make it hard for that to happen? If fucking Gundou couldn't shit on the company and get herself fired that easily, a couple of ENs aren't doing shit.

>Then why stay?
The leaker already revealed long ago that there's a queue. Even without the leaker, this is confirmed by Pomu when she said that she asked for resignation months ago. If they could leave, a good portion of them would have done so long ago. It's not as simple as you believe it to be.

>Nonsensical schizo babble
I'm not defending Vivi as I don't know what the fuck is going on through her head after everything that happened. What I do know is that a manhunt is pointless unless it's for the ones that distinctly spoke for the company and threw her under the bus. (See Elira, Vox and that one Niji male no one cares about)
Then look at cases of people supporting taboo members like Selen and Sayu and look at how fast they get wrangled.
It's easy from the outside looking in to say they're all guilty by association. But there's a difference between putting your head down to survive as long as you can and throwing your co-workers under the bus for your own survival or even ascension in the company.
>>
File: 1721084684147273.png (730 KB, 1186x1275)
730 KB
730 KB PNG
>>83793661
She went back immediately to streaming and nothing really changed for her.

>>83793708
Because, again, Kyo and Scarle decided to not retweet it. They knew the contents of the stream or, at the very least, they suspected what was happening and didn't want to take part on it.

>Chances are they thought it was what most of us thought it'd be
Nope, that's just cope.
>>
>>83794105
>Kyo
I know it's been months, but did everyone memoryhole 39iq daph? He was the one who sicced her on Doki.
>>
>>83786839
>unless Sajam has forgotten what Nijisanji is
He doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>83794105
Scarle choosing not to retweet it I'll give you that, but please don't try to make Kyo look good. He's shitty in his own ways and that was known for months with how he behaved on stream, considering he was besties with Enna he absolutely knew what was going down.
Its more than likely he was hoping to get ahead of the narrative.
The other issue is that we have no clue what internal discussions were like. The ones doing quote retweets absolutely knew what the message would be, but we have no idea how many doing simple retweets threw Selen under the bus willingly (to protect their own image/money) or did so reluctantly due to peer pressure.
>>
>>83794303
They memoryholed her because she turned out to be ineffective in the end.
>>
>>83793883
Yes how dare she not lie back and take it when her manager decided to wait until the last possible minute in the months-long production process before deciding to tell her that Anycolor doesn't have IP rights to the likenesses of the Nina Kosaka and Mysta Rias characters
>>
>>83787024
This is SF6. Rosemi is a Tekken autist.
>>
>>83790150
>We're not fucking witch hunters in the 1800s looking for people to burn
Maybe we should be
>>
>>83794105
>She went back immediately to streaming and nothing really changed for her.
She was most likely stealth suspended since she was graduation baiting really badly at the time with the note written weirdly with her PL and etc. and had it not blown up that Nijisanji did this with the revelations done in the black screen thread, that would've most likely happened. The only reason they didn't was because that would've brought more spotlight on the company when the CEO just apologized.
>>
>>83793999
Anon, I honestly think you are retarded and you are not even trying to read my posts. Scarle being away doesn't matter, the fact is that she refused to retweet the fucking stream, and she even encouraged the flames with the "kurosanji" like. And she didn't get punished. That's a fact.

As for the rest of your post, I genuinely don't understand what your point is or why you're calling me a schizo. I'm not saying that Vivi should have beheaded Elira and gone to Japan to kill Riku with her own hands. The point is that Vivi had the chance not to support the statement from the black company that almost killed her friend, but she did it. Now, as I said before, maybe Vivi was just scared and didn't realize that she could have refused. That's okay and understandable. I don't really blame her for that because we don't know what was happening. But she did support them, and that's a fact.

If, after all this time, she hasn't tried to approach Doki to talk things through and even so she decided to join this event and she is hoping to just ignore the topic, then I have nothing good to say about her.

>>83794838
>Scarle choosing not to retweet it I'll give you that, but please don't try to make Kyo look good.
I'm not trying to make him look good, I'm just staying the facts. Kyo being a good person or not is irrelevant. He knew that the contents of the stream were bad, so he decided to cover his own ass and not take part on it.
>>
>>83786902
I think Doki doesn't gives a fuck anymore either. It's almost like she repeatedly stated multiple times she wants to put all this behind her and move on.
>>
>>83795484
>If, after all this time, she hasn't tried to approach Doki to talk things through and even so she decided to join this event and she is hoping to just ignore the topic, then I have nothing good to say about her.
Who's to say she hasn't? Just because none of them have publicly reconciled with Doki doesn't mean they haven't reconciled at all.
>>
>>83794838
>The other issue is that we have no clue what internal discussions were like. The ones doing quote retweets absolutely knew what the message would be, but we have no idea how many doing simple retweets threw Selen under the bus willingly (to protect their own image/money) or did so reluctantly due to peer pressure.
I'll be honest anon, I kinda don't care.
We'll never know what happend exactly behind scenes, and every argument on the topic will be poisoned by rrats, like you see in this very thread, and by the personal bias of people trying to vindicate or damn some of the livers they particulary like or dislike.
The only thing that's real and can be judged upon is that the talents could have done a million things, like shutting the fuck up, and the backlash wouldn't have been nearly as bad for them, yet they chose to do the most stupid one by dogpiling on Selen. I won't cry for the fact that they're now meeting the consequences of that action. Not that I think about them that often.
>>
>>83795940
>Not that I think about them that often.
>he said
>in the hourly Nijisanji rrat thread
>on the board he visits multiple times a day
>>
>>83788817
My guess is niji has officially stopped giving a single shit about en following the failure of their en concert to even sell enough tickets to be viable.
>Hex blatently pl baiting pre graduation.
>Enna in quinns chat on her nijien account, calling him her bestie.
>Now vivi in this with doki.
Nijijp has gotten the message its a lost cause and is, not officially merging but very much ID treatmenting the branch.
Projects on the go are rolled out if it makes sense (luxiem/noctyx 3d) but no serious new ones will be attempted.
No effort made to retain anyone outside of mayble luxnoc, scarle and aia.
Eveyone else can do whatever as long as it doesn't cost niji money or effort to think about.
If they want to stay, they can.
If they want to graduate when their contract is up, so be it, whatever.
There wont be any effort to try and revive the branch at all but they'll keep it formerly a thing and passively leech their cut as it dies (they even said they don't expect growth and are refocusing on japan in their report)
>>
I don't even hate the talents anymore I only nijifags now
>>
>>83794303
they memoryhole shit all the time
>>
>>83794105
>Kyo decided to not retweet it
That only hurts your argument, why would a clique member and Enna's bicycle not retweet it if everyone knew what it was? He was more than happy to jump at the chance to use 39daph to cover for the clique, if he knew the contents of the stream he would have quote tweeted it with the most glowing endorsement of all.
>>
>>83786979
But she has already collabed with both Selen and Pomu in the same stream
Once
>>
File: nyfco sisters.jpg (73 KB, 1021x619)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>83790880
Considering we know sisters make comments like this when they think their not being watched, yeah I think its them acting up again,
>>
>>83793708
At this point, I'm not sure if ANYONE knew what was going to be said there
Riku's apology was sensible, the black stream was a legal circus
>>
I went to the thread and they moved on from the topic so the attempt to stir up drama for screenshots fell flat. Unless you can make a video off of one 4chan reply?
>>
>>83789403
she probably hopes to get canned. but i wonder though. why wasn't she in the last slam.
>>
>>83789739
if they go by the previous two slams seating, she's more likely to fight sykunno.
>>
>>83793884
>After the slam Vivi will tweet out that she's going on break, all that training sure was tough!
Graduation soon after.
>>
>>83786558
Kanna mentioned!
>>
>>83786558
is that hecken Sykkuno
>>
IS NIJI FUCKING RETARDED!?
>>
Doki just mentioned on stream that Vivi had nothing to do with her bullying.
>>
Well, confirmed that Vivi didn't bother to talk with Doki.
>>
She just said on stream they won't be in the same league and won't be interacting whatsoever
>>
Oh Doki is talking now about how she told Sajam to let Vivi in because she wasn't involved in what happened..
>>
>Vivi was not involved
VINDICATION
VIVI IS ONE OF THE GOOD ONES
>>
>>83795758
Again, you are not reading me. I put a big IF in there, because Doki would be obviously addressing it. And she did it.
>>
Also seems Niji put a no interaction rule
>>
>doki still keeps bringing up the thing
holy shit woman move on lmao
drama hungry bitch
>>
>Vivi wasn't involved
cool
>They won't interact between them
not cool
>Doki was anxious about it
this means that she hasn't talked with Vivi since the drama
>>
>Nijikeks are at the mercy of Dokibird
HOLY BASED
>>
>>83795484
>he decided to cover his own ass and not take part on it.
See this again.
>>83794303
He did attack Doki.
>>
>>83800137
trying too hard sister
>>
>>83800137
Fagoons will continue pretending like Doki isn't perpetually seething. What are those receipts, Dokicunt?
>>
so now the rrats is how many were forced to support the black stream?
>>
>>83800137
>Keeps bringing up the thing
Literally just a 1 minute scripted section talking about how she's fine with Vivi playing but they won't be on the same team
>>
>>83800177
>this means that she hasn't talked with Vivi since the drama
And why would they. They didn't even get to know each other
>>
>>83800137
>>83800233
Keep seething Nijikeks, you are at the mercy of Dokibird.
>>
>>83786558
>No Rosemi
Oh no no no no HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>83787870
>>83787975
>>83788056
>doki straight up said vivi is innocent
UH OH
Gotta find new material now, huh?
>>
>>83800177
I'm glad they won't interact, the fact that Dragoons need to be told to behave makes me worried honestly. Paladins are fine and do nothing.
>>
>>83800310
>Hey, sorry about that one thing. You were my oshi and I felt really bad about not trying to help you.
Done.
>>
>>83800352
>SF
Retard
>>
>>83800137
She had the opportunity to straight up boot Vivi off the tournament because Sajam was gonna back her over Vivi, but Doki gave the OK because she thought it wasn't fair to Vivi.

Glad she's out of that shithole because she's better than you nijicucks deserve.
>>
>>83800397
>Dragoons need to be told to behave makes me worried honestly.
she didn't say that
>>
>>83800397
Less the dragoons and more the tourists.
Her regular were already telling the grey names to chill
>>
>>83800397
Retard
>>
>>83800352
Rosemi doesn't like 2D fighters, she wouldn't be here even without her extreme anxiety
>>
>>83800397
Oh go fuck yourself.
>>
>>83800397
Lol how many Paladins are even left at this point?
>>
>>83800398
Ok
That's a one-and-done
There's no assumption of continuing to talk after that
>>
>>83800437
And more things that never happened
>>
>>83800372
>Gotta find new material now, huh?
Anon, you don't know how to read.
>>
File: cjZ1HiEZHK.png (140 KB, 329x363)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>83800397
Go fuck yourself, sister. Your ilk was caught attacking Vivi multiple times.
>>
>>83800137
NIJISEETHE
>>
>>83800567
we know you don't watch streams no need to flaunt it around
>>
>>83800422
What? She got sacked livestream and never picked up the game again? LMAO
>>
>>83800617
lmao
>>
>>83800736
LMAO
>>
>>83800736
the projection is strong with that one
>>
>>83800707
>Tekken player
Retard
>>
>>83800177
>this means that she hasn't talked with Vivi since the drama
Not really surprising, since it was the same with Mint.
>>
>It wasnt Niji preventing it
>It was the fat cunt
Didnt think I could hate dookiefat more than I already do but here we are.
>>
>>83800823
seethe, the yellow bird has the power to blacklist all of your livers LMAO
>>
>>83800823
It literally was Niji you phasekek, she already mentioned she's been banned from attending certain events by them so she didn't want to do the same to Vivi
>>
Seethe more sisters. Your 3view shitters are at Dokibird's mercy.
>>
>>83800821
Yeah, the Mint arc confirmed that no one from Niji bothered to talk with Doki after what happened. But that was months ago, so there was always the chance of someone trying to reach out to her after seeing her reconciliation with Mint (and Matara). And that most likely just didn't happen.
>>
>>83800397
I am sure the 3 paladins are glad about it
>>
>>83800594
>Dragoons dindu nuffin
Kek
>>
File: Doki W.jpg (89 KB, 654x499)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
My god the seethe levels are off the chart today, im going to rub one for the sperging nijiniggers!!! Please keep crying, i need to more tears to use as lube!!!
>>
Niji adding the no interaction clause is fucked up to begin with.
>>
File: 4675476467.jpg (5 KB, 250x250)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Fucking kneel Nijisharts
>>
>>83800990
>reconciliation
That implies Doki and Mint had bad blood. They never did. They were just both afraid and assumed shit that wasn't there.
>>
>>83801133
It's Niji, what did you expect
>>
>>83801138
Sure. The point is, they went back to being friends.
>>
>>83786558
Happy for Vivi.
>>
>>83801133
Yeah, this is fucked up. Also blacklisting her from tourneys Niji is participating in
>>
>>83800031
Point taken, but in my defense I typed that before Doki's stream started. Besides, there's still 31 others (including Kyo and Hex) where she hasn't officially said one way or another if there's amicus or animus (or nothing at all) between her and them.
Plenty of circumstantial evidence for a handful of them, particularly with Enna and Kyo (see her Dress To Impress stream); but nothing concrete like she did in re: Vivi.
>>
>>83786865
Drama tourist, this was the plan all along, kamos literally helped her get there
>>
This pretty much confirms that Vivi and Vox had to drop from the previous tournament because of Doki btw
>>
>>83801736
Because of Niji*
I doubt Doki would have denied allowing Vivi to participate in the previous tournament. Only Niji would have denied that.
>>
>>83800372
>doki straight up said vivi is innocent
So how long until Niji punishes Vivi for not having antagonized Doki?
>>
>>83801736
it literally does not
the opposite actually because doki would not keep vivi out
>>
>>83800137
Sister there are other exNijis who fit that description better, like Michi or Kuro. Try harder
>>
>sisters seething this hard
doki keeps winning
>>
fat bitch blocked people from behind and manipulated others into believing that management was the one who blocked them
>>
>>83802137
how does it feel that a BPD bird has the power to blacklist all your 3views?
>>
>>83802137
meds
>>
>>83801133
Are you faggots retarded? That is the most basic of things done in corpos, Holo included
>>
>>83802424
Well maybe it's time for corpos to stop acting like a Cartoon Network villain.
>>
>>83801133
Hey how do TSB collabs go again, are they allowed to play with their corpo Holostars accounts? Or roommates?
>>
>>83802424
>Holo included
Give some examples.
>>
>>83788828
I am holo fan and i give a fuck about this, i literaly only come to this post to watch what are your reaction about Doki in the same space that Vivi, I even not know what is this event about, and for the record, i was not disapoint
>>
>>83802628
>>83802571
>>
>>83802660
If you mean the Helldivers collab it was because Holo didn't have perms for HD. The stars appeared as their selves in Wrestletuber, your point is moot
>>
>>83802660
No, examples of Hololive blocking theirs talents from participating on tournaments or events, or adding the "no interaction" clause.
>>
hololive is just as bad as niji ok?
>>
>>83802746
Wait, the permissions bullshit even extends to something like being in vc while a completely unaffiliated person is streaming the game?
>>
>>83801736
>vox still not invited
lmao, based
>>
>>83802628
Kanata not allowed to bring Kson onto her stream, Sana avoiding everything to do with Holo like the plague
>>
File: 76545678876456.png (51 KB, 200x200)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>Njijitards still seething at Ex-Livers
Hey Nijikeks, maybe if you retards watched your own Livers instead of seethe-watching Ex-Livers they wouldn't all be a bunch of 3view-shitters lmao
>>
>>83803066
>Kanata not allowed to bring Kson onto her stream
Proof? This is the first time that I hear that Katana wanted to collab with Kson.
>Sana avoiding everything to do with Holo like the plague
That's just Sana not wanting to have anything to do with Holo.
>>
>>83792274
He didn't, Sajam invited him and he didn't show up.
>>
Isn't no interaction with graduated talents literally the industry standard?
>>
>Title is Niji and Doki
>comes in to see Hololive living rent free once again
Never change, niggas.
>>
>>83803172 (me)
>Katana
Oh no, minor spelling mistake.
>>
>>83787746
>Sajam
Well not drama, just in definite shill territory
>>
>>83802963
NTA, but yes. Appearing on stream playing something they don't have perms for is no-no, doesn't matter whose stream that is. It's not like they would just be on VC talking without playing the game at all, no?
>>
>>83803232
Nijifags gotta deflect to something
>>
>>83803172
Kanata hasn't mentioned Coco in likeat least 2 years beyond a passing mention here and there when watching old clips or when someone else brings her up
>>
>>83803229
Direct collabs yes, but NijiJPs/KRs have participated in tournaments and stuff with ex-JPs and ex-KRs with no issue. Even if they end up interacting in-game.
>>
>>83803360
That's so fucking stupid, holy shit.
>>
>>83803468
If only they were any good at Sekiro to pull it off
>>
>>83789994
isn't the management Elira and millie?
>>
File: 1721791167987798.png (37 KB, 157x153)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>83800736
Lol
>>
>>83803519
And? The holos still talk about Coco and Mel. I'll repeat myself again:
>No, examples of Hololive blocking theirs talents from participating on tournaments or events, or adding the "no interaction" clause.
>>
>>83803590
No, management is cowardly and would never allow themselves to be seen by the public.
>>
>>83802660
Holo, retard.
>>
>>83803519
That isn't the same as not being allowed to bring Kson onto her streams. If anything, Kanata and Towa still talk about post-graduated Coco now and then
>>
>>83800736
What a sad thread. Full of
>surely two weeks from now selen and pomu will be revealed as the traitors that the voices in my head told me they are!
while they drive themselves off a cliff
>>
sisters
>DOOKIE IS A MANIPULATIVE BITCH AND SHE IS FUCKING OVER HER EX-FRIENDS
also sisters
>This is a nothing burger, everyone does it. No, I will not give examples. Move on.
>>
>>83803519
Niji members aren't not allowed to talk about members who quit or got fired, you retard. They're not allowed to interact with people that got fired
>>
>>83802571
They should all graduate together so they can be happy.
>>
>>83803654
I don't really care about this conversation cuz I'm just here for the fighting games, but didn't Cover force them to move out of their shared apartment?
>>
>>83803654
I just meant that for all we know they might as well have not interacted at all in the last 3 years, Kanata has shown no interest in collabing with Kson/Coco. Obviously they're fine to talk about considering how much they me mebtuoned Coco suring ARK.
>>
>>83800736
They're a sad bunch
>>
>>83786558
BoxBox? Have not watched that guy since he stopped playing LoL/Riven His Riven Cosplay stream still lives in my mind, God what a faggot I was that day.
>>
>>83792274
Sajam said whenever someone told him about wanting to participate, he would dm them about filling out the form, and they would not do it.

if you can't do something as simple as filling out a 2-minute form, you have no commitment to play
>>
So did Doki just reveal how shitty Niji is since they won't let anybody there interact with her
>>
>>83804144
So it all boils down to Vox being a lazy fat le retard? Not
>Nijisanji is blocking him
>Doki is blocking him
>he backed himself out because he hates Doki
But simply
>he is a lazy fuck
???
God fucking dammit, that's boring.
>>
>>83802628
did you know that there's a Youtube Music Weekend last week and for some reason no Holo participated in it? it's because mafumafu was there
>>
>>83800567
She literally said it on the stream that's up right now.
>>
>>83803938
>but didn't Cover force them to move out of their shared apartment?
Yes, but that's a different thing. It wasn't about Kson being a former talent, it was about her being part of a rival company (Vshoujo).

>>83803946
And what I mean is that Kanata (and plenty of more holos) still talk about Coco.

>Kanata has shown no interest in collabing with Kson/Coco
Anon, the problem here is that you are moving the goal, maybe without realizing it.

>Current hololive talents haven't collabed with former hololive talents
That's a fact, but we don't know if it's because of a company rule or just etiquette (probably a little bit of both)

>Current hololive talents have collabed with former hololive talents using their PL accounts
That's a fact, Choco has been spending a lot of time lately with Kson.

>Current hololive talents can talk freely about former hololive talents
That's a fact, they talk about Coco and Mel now and then.

>Current hololive talents can talk about the new reincarnations of former hololive talents
That's a fact, Haachama was literally playing yesterday Kson's quest in Yakuza 8.

>Current hololive talents have been blocked from participating in events or tournaments because former hololive talents were also participating
We don't have any example of this.
>>
Vox was part of the black stream, management probably told him not to participate to avoid being a hate magnet
>>
>>83802963
In case you don't know, Helldivers is a multiplayer game, so they were all playing it.
>>
>>83804734
>it was about her being part of a rival company
ah that makes sense
>>
>>83804734
based fact checker
>>
>>83804734
>Current hololive talents have been blocked from participating in events or tournaments because former hololive talents were also participating
Didn't some holostars participate in an apex tournament with the orc?
>>
>>83804934
That orc doesn't play Apex.
>>
File: 1723741585159.jpg (6 KB, 195x198)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Embrace the chaos
>>
>>83804994
wait, maybe I'm thinking about the other dude, their names are similar. Lando?
>>
>>83804791
It just makes no sense that they can use permissions to dictate what somebody plays, even if they're not streaming it. It's like some sort of legal kayfabe.
>>
File: 1719423728140344.png (294 KB, 427x448)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>83805126
You weren't here when the Holocaust happened, right? Cover won't take any fucking chances with perms.
>>
>>83805098
No, not the other guy either
>>
>>83805126
I think you're a bit confused about the situation, and the other anon that had replied to you didn't help. They played on their roommate accounts so they could stream it, BECAUSE they didn't have streaming perms in Holo to play it on their main channels. This has nothing to do with playing it offstream.
>>
>>83804734
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEzD0LG9ric
Chammers literally appeared on Kson's birthday btw. I'm sure there are some rules to prevent some hypothetical "leeching" from happening, but I don't think Cover would have any problems with events like this tournament.
>>
>>83805298
So the rm accounts wouldn't have been required if they decided to skip streaming their povs
>>
>>83804734
>>but didn't Cover force them to move out of their shared apartment?
>Yes,
Wait what? Why do they even have the right to determine who you can live with? I had no idea that's why she'd moved out.
>>
>>83804734
Now how many times have any Holo members talked about Mikeneko or Rica
>>
Reminder that even as far back as Subaru-Maimoto-Ui, it was niji who initially tried to block the collab. They're just cunts for no reason.
>>
>>83805764
Mikeneko is a whole different thing
She has gone nuclear shortly after termination and she hasn't improved so far
Why on Earth would you mention her
>>
File: file.png (1.85 MB, 1334x1500)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
Why do people like to post easily disprovable lies about cover management?
>>
>>83805656
I mean, who knows. This is such a niche edgecase I doubt they have explicit rules covering. (Since usually you'd be streaming with corpmates, so someone would need perms anyway.) I'd assume it would be ok on someone else's channel, but I also wouldn't be entirely surprise if they just denied it because the rule is slightly overbroad. My point is just that this case doesn't tell us anything either way about that specifically.
>>
>>83805974
This is completely irrelevant since there are no ex-holos there
>>
>>83786558
damn, it happened. I wonder what'll happen.
How fucked would Vivi be if she ended up on the same team? Would Niji terminate her on the spot?
>>
This is a fgc tourney so no interaction rules are an immediate red flag against the one demanding it. Not surprised Sajam spoke with Doki about it first. fgc is the only community that runs open brackets
>>
>>83804611
They could've also been instructed to just ghost it after being denied some permission while filling the form, and Vivi ended up being the only one that bothered fighting against it.
>>
>>83786558
Took me a while to realize who's the niji lol
>>
>>83806300
No. She'd just leave.
>>
>>83805719
>Why do they even have the right to determine who you can live with
No, they don't. Technically, they "forced" Kanata to move out - and this is definitely debatable - but they didn't do it directly.
Going by what Kanata said, they explained to her that there would be security concerns and after discussing with the management, she decided to move out. The security concerns (i.e: possibility of leaks, Kson's friends coming over, etc.) were real, but how strong handed Cover was would be up to your guess
>>
>>83806300
>Would Niji terminate her on the spot?
Yes, but they won't interact because they aren't in the same bracket
>>
>>83806300
They're not only on different teams, they're in different brackets. They will not meet in the tournament, at least not on stream.
Also Niji put in a "no interaction with Doki" rule as a condition of Vivi being allowed to participate in the tournament.
>>
>>83806548
this is basically the same as
>i'm not racist, but *says incredibly racist remark here*
what's the difference.
>>
>>83806548
Mel is a good example of the kind of stuff that can happen when someone leaks important stuff, even by accident. The other party literally asked for her head.

Kanata moving out was the best for both of them.
>>
>>83806700
Did they? I know Doki mentioned not wanting to kick people out, but did Vivi say anything yet?
>>
>>83806862
Vivi will not say anything.
>>
>>83806862
you think niji will let her say anything?
LMAO
>>
>>83806862
Niji probably won't let her(Vivi)
>>
>>83806300
She has one foot out the door already.

Management is so desperate to prevent scandals they aren't punishing the vtubers anymore. They've been openly PL posting and breaking rules left and right and going unpunished because management is terrified of applying any discipline on them
>>
Bruh
>>83805428
>>
>>83802571
Doki was the alternate for Team RIP when they did a tournament in July and she played with rpr and Axel when Altare wasn't available, you drooling potato. She can collab with the Stars just fine.
>>
>>83809900
Don't forget that she is actually doing a custom Apex tournament with Axel and Altare sometime in September, also the way Doki said today in her YouTube community page on how she was nervous about interacting and meeting new people has her very nervous and anxious makes me think that the lack of collab with Hololive girls it's just her no wanting to inconvenience the Hololive girls over fears that they might get harassed by nijisisters
>>
>>83809100
What a deranged thread. It's like two groups of people that hate and endlessly shit on each other. Does anyone know why /nenmen/ even exists anyway, if /nijien/ is still full of mostly male posting and sisters seething anyway?
>>
>>83810613
Anon, /nenmen/ is more legit that /nijien/ and /lazy/, all evidence EVEN FROM NIJI point that all they have left is underage fujowhores.
>>
>>83809100
>Long ass post about reddit
Am I suppose to care? Retardation is suppose to be called out, not praised.
>>
>>83810773
Wtf is /lazy/???
>>
>>83787696
yes
>>
>>83807952
This feankly. It’s PL activity galore and scandals at every turn. Management probably is done but they don’t want to lose their comfy jobs so they push the minimum like last year, except this time the branch is sinking.
I say they left Hex out because they didn’t want to deal with his fanbase, the whole thing was kinda rished in a week or so. JP is not going great either overall but over there they only care of 4 males so no one notice if the accessories get ruined.
>>
>>83811057
The lazulight sperg post, one time they fucked up the bread so I like to call it that way cuz it literally has zero reason to exist outside nijisis spamming the board.
>>
>>83810463
>Don't forget that she is actually doing a custom Apex tournament with Axel and Altare sometime in September
Wait really? If so that's great!
>>
>>83811403
I look in there every now and then and every time all I've seen is either people talking about mint streams, posting porn, or complaining about finana. Meanwhile nijien as far as I can tell has around the clock seething and looks like a /soc/ offshoot
>>
Nijiseethe
>>
Source of the no interaction rule?
Or where doki talks about not wanting to disallow participants?
Also, glad to see Kanna participating.
>>
>>83811753
It's in her stream around 15min in
Expect a billion drama videos on it tomorrow
>>
>>83811753
watch her stream retard
>>
I'm happy for Vivi and hope she can leave that shithole of a black company even a second sooner.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.