[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>83816152
I asked
>>
that was nasty
>>
>>83816152
AIEEEEEE nijisister, shouldn't you be kneeling to her for gracefully allow vivi to join this prestigious event? Say you're sry and thankful to her as goodwill gesture.
>>
>>83816152
Imagine if Doki was actually the petty bitch nijisisters make her out to be, like she gets so many opportunities to sabotage them and she just doesn't.
>>
>>83816152
That aside, fraudsemi griftlock doko?
>>
>>83817378
Frauds don't get invited back. If you are a noob, say you are a noob.
>>
>>83817378
It's Street Fighter. Rosemi doesn't usually play 2D fighters.
>>
>>83817162
her "resolution" here is still petty and bitchy
>>
>>83821824
stop projecting sister
>>
>>83821824
How in what world? do you attack the mail man for smiling at you as he walks past or sue your neighbour for harrasment if he waves at you. What dimension are you living in where interacting with someone in a decent way is a slight against you. You really need to go outside.
>>
>>83822032
they're reorganizing the tournament so that the two of them don't interact. which clearly seems because of Doki.
>>
>>83822093
>they're reorganizing the tournament so that the two of them don't interact. which clearly seems because of vivi.
ftfy sister try again next time
>>
>>83822093
They are reorganising so vivi can actually play in it INSTEAD of her withdrawing you are actually mentally disabled I'm sorry your family has to suffer your existence.
>>
>>83822093
Niji told the event organizers vivi can't interact with doki. sajam asked if she even wanted them in. she said she's an FGC noob and knows Vivi loves the fgc so it wouldn't be fair to her. fucking kneel sis. she is your god now.
>>
>>83822345
>Niji making demands
Holy shit how delusional are they?
>>
>>83816152
I'm more surprised that Anycolor allowed Victoria to participate in the first place. They're quite strict about not letting people be in public proximity with anyone who left the company, whether it was through terminations or graduations.
>>
>>83822093
>clearly seems because of Doki
I know you don't watch streams... Actually, you know what, keep on not watching. Your ilk is not wanted.
>>
>>83822681
>Holy shit how delusional are they?
yes
>>
>>83817378
too busy being mid
>>
>forcing the event to re-organize and play the way they want it to play out
NijiEN is way too powerful...
>>
>>83821824
>her "resolution"
Sounded like it was a Niji condition that she have no interaction with their people to me
>>
File: mint ponder.png (158 KB, 390x381)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>83817378
>didn't participate in the Tekken Sajam Slam back in May
>even though this was a grand opportunity to restore her honor
Considering how Sajam left whether to keep Niji organs or send them packing to Doki's discretion... Makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>Doki didn't want Vivi booted out and screwed over for no good reason
Honestly pretty based
>>
>>83816152
why are doki such a bitch
the worse is everyone is sucking her
>>
>>83822681
yes they are this delusional, that's why Doki got asked by Sajam
she is a mere participant, but Niji is so cloutless right now that her opinion matters more to him
>>
>>83825277
Back to ESL class with you kiddo maybe in 5 years you'll be able to write full sentences
>>
>>83816152
Why are people implying that Doki hates Vivi? Those two are cool, it's just Nijisanji being petty bitches and doesn't want Vivi interacting with Doki.
>>
>>83825485
>Why are people implying that Doki hates Vivi?
No one is implying that at all.

>Those two are cool
That's a reach and a half.
Doki just isn't so petty to deny another person a chance to participate in something they like, it says nothing about their stance towards one another in one sense or the other.
>>
>>83816152
IIRC Vivi's oshis were Pomu and Nina and they both left... and on top of that she's being treated like shit like how they didn't invite her for the NBA collab.
>>
>>83826309
>Nina
Selen, actually. And by the time Vivi joined Nina was long gone.
>>
>>83826432
Ah my bad, yeah Doki had even less reasons to boot someone who actually like her.
>>
>>83822681
>how delusional are they?
Very
>>
>>83816152
Is that Sajam guy the leader of this? why did he seperate their skill level or is it because Viv is a proplayer?
>>
>>83825277
I'm so sorry you failed English reading comprehension.
>>
>>83822032
Uki vibes
>>
>>83817162
Ironically the whole "kill them with kindness" is the thing that'll destroy niji, sisters can't comprehend her not being malicious so they'll constantly paint her as the devil when all she does is forgive and they just come off as more deranged the longer they go on
>>
>>83822681
Considering it worked, not at all. Seethe more
>>
dookiebird is secretly a bitch and any moment now she will take a hit on nijisanji
just trust me bro
>>
>>83827142
?
What are you smoking, it didn't do anything, it was in Doki's power to boot Vivi, yet she didn't. Sajam was never choosing a corpo over Doki lmao
>>
>>83826813
as far as I'm aware vivi has at least reasonable levels of fighting game experience from what others have said about her PL.
it's false making things sound more dramatic than they are.
>>
>>83816152
Niji is so stupid lol
>>
>>83825485
because they are nijiniggers
>>
Something feels wrong about this. As far we know the only reason Sajam asked doki because niji put the condition of no interaction between the two. Then she said its OK. The tweet sounds drastically different otherwise.
>>
>>83825381
Holy shit. And Vivi is the one who retweeted the blackscreen video. Doki is too nice.
>>
>>83827598
2 more weeks (It was revealed to me in a dream)
>>
>>83816152
This is all so fucking childish. Can they just play the fucking game without dwelling in stupid shit that had nothing to do with vivi? I get banning asshole shitters like vox who harassed someone into a suicide attempt but vivi did nothing wrong she wasn't even a talent during the time doki was being harassed by enna elira and vox. And they had to pull all of these mental gymnastics just to let her into the fucking event. I don't fucking watch her but this shit is ridiculous lol. Originally I was going go shitpost about vivi until I read the Twitter cap.
>>
>>83826813
It's a team tournament meant to grab content creators who don't focus on the fighting game of choice. There's 4 people on a team in increasing skill level, and a professional player as the coach. People only face whoever's in their skill bracket, and first to win 3 games wins the match.

Doki is complete dogshit at fighting games and she knows it, so she's going to be placed in the lowest bracket. Vivi meanwhile is relatively experienced at them and likely will be placed in tier 2 or 3 like she was the first time.
>>
>>83816152
Oh shit, Kanna is in, her FG streams are nice.
I'll be rooting for the duck
>>
>>83832635
Sajam specifically asked Doki whether she'd be okay with Vivi being a part of it because Niji demanded that Vivi and her not interact.
>>
>>83832635
Vox did not harass anyone into committing suicide. It was Millie and Enna with Elira and the company as enablers.
>>
>>83822093
They're reorganizing the tournament because Nijisanji demanded Doki and Vivi not have any interaction, retarded sister. Sisters are really not sending their best.
>>
>>83832635
NIJISEETHE
>>
>>83832635
>This is all so fucking childish
Yeah, Nijisanji is as usual. They're the ones who arbitrarily and childishly made demands, and tried to present it as them doing Sajam a favor. Sajam gave Doki the option to ban Niji from the event as it was the only fair thing to do, and she chose to be a saint. And here you are seething over it, retard.
>>
File: 1719520654037012.png (399 KB, 579x730)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>83832757
I didn't even notice her between all those pixelated avatars
nice to know
>>
>>83832757
>>83833147
I'm curious if she'll meet with Doki.
Hasn't she been doing a bunch of unity shit lately?The number of event organizers in the scene is depressingly low.
>>
>>83816152
>drama got resolved before it even began
>all sides found agreeable terms
>dramafags still trying their hardest to turn it into a gigayab
What is this mental illness? Seriously, what is wrong with your brain?
>>
>>83816152
>No Rosemi
Yep she's out
>>
>>83832429
Doki confirmed Vivi had nothing to do with what happened to her. As we kept telling you, retweeting the black screen meant nothing. Focus on ones who quote tweeted the black stream adding their own encouragement to watch, THOSE are the problem. People who merely retweeted were merely trying to survive.
>>
>>83833253
>What is this mental illness?
You're on /vt/. Does that answer your question?
>>
>>83833435
Scarle never touched it so I can't buy that.
>>
>>83816152
>addressing the elephant in the room
but when will she address the biggest elephant in the room?
>>
>>83833493
>doki, a literally directly involved party and the only person to ever reveal anything explicitly and directly says that vivi is innocent and shouldn't be punished for the sins of others
>AKA doki says the retweets meant nothing
>but scarle though
Scarle got saddled with a forced collab by Aster and nobody stopped it. The effects were not immediate but she was punished for it.
>>
>>83833493
Yeah and Scarle was repressed afterwards. Suspension, ostracized from branch-wide server etc.
There can also be a thousand possible explanation like other talents getting skinwalked - no, Scarle not retweeting doesn't disprove it, different talents could be under different managers or she could have been forgotten (niji managers are incompetent enough to do that and Scarle is very detached from rtest of the company). One of VTA dodgers also didn't retweet the black stream initially but did so a couple hours later after it was pointed out. Overall the situation was a mess and trying to draw some solid conclusions from it is nothing but retarded.
Either way, Doki herself doesn't care about retweets, as she confirmed yesterday. Only drama hungry schizos on this board do because they want to burn as many people on stake as possible, not caring if they actually did something bad or not.
>>
>>83833493
You can't buy what the victim herself said? Ya serious?
>>
>>83817700
Begone normie, FGC has nothing against noobs.
>>
>>83834921
Sister, your reading comprehension...
>>
>>83833211
I recall the Mario Kart thing last weekend
>>
>>83832804
Source?
>It was revealed to me in a dream
You can have Elira and Enna, but I refuse to believe that Millie is a bully
>>
>>83822795
They forgot she existed
>>
Rosemi sucks in street fighter so who cares
>>
>>83833211
Maybe behind the scenes but Kanna and Vivi were interacting yesterday
>>
>>83833435
Oh fuck off. The only thing we really know is what was said on the black stream by whom. We din't know what other talents have been told about the black stream before it aired. Maybe they knew about the contents of thr stream, maybe they were only told to retweet it and nothing else.

I just refuse to believe that every single NijiEN member is a scumbag.
>>
>>83836277
Are you confused? Replied to wrong post? Misread a bit?
>>
>>83836277
Scumbag is too harsh of a word.
Try bootlicker or maybe battered women syndrome.
>>
>>83816152
trusting anything falseeyed says
>>
>>83836648
NIJISEETHE
>>
>>83836277
Reading comprehension doko
>>
>>83836277
No, its simple. There is a huge reason why Niji talents tend to be very young while the likes of Nina were basically isolated as she herself admitted.
The young ones are new to the job world, they have no idea whats truly right or wrong in the corpo world. All they see is the opportunity. Add in bitches like Elira, Millie and Enna and you get the cocktail that is the Niji poison.
>>
>>83835515
Millie and enna started whining about not wanting to be in the MV at the last moment. With Elira's influence they got management to immediately make a new rule where selen had to take permission from all livers and ex livers to include their likeness in the mv. Selen talked about the rule in her last discord message.

Then she made the whole "OMG what happened:D" tweet and everything was clear.

Vox and Ike appeared on the black stream and should be rightfully shit on for it. But they did not lead to her attempt, at least I don't have any reason to believe so.
>>
>>83836386
No, the post I commented on speculated that people who quote retweeted the black stream are the problem, when it is purr speculation without any proof or evidence.
>>
>>83837530
...the quote tweets ARE the evidence, retard.
>>
File: quote tweets.jpg (331 KB, 1186x1275)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>83837530
What a fucking moron. They went out of their way to promote the black stream. That confirms they are the problem. That's no speculation. It's a fact. They vocally endorsed the black stream.
Completely different from no comment retweeting that many others did.
>>
>>83837530
You are unironically genuinely retarded
>>
>>83836277
>We din't know what other talents have been told about the black stream before it aired.
If they are willing to promote something they didn't watch, they deserve getting backlash when thing they promoted turned out to be awful. Maybe they shouldn't be fucking retards happy to be exploited by evil people next time.
But much more likely explanation is that they did know the contents of black stream, as it was already stated that some of niji ENs did watch it beforehand.
>>
>>83822032
>How in what world? do you attack the mail man for smiling at you as he walks past or sue your neighbour for harrasment if he waves at you.
are they white? am i uki fagoleta?
>>
Imagine being so fat you can‘t even rope properly lol
>>
>>83837142
>>83837142
>Millie and enna started whining about not wanting to be in the MV at the last moment. With Elira's influence
Did anyone talk about this, because this is news to me. Or is it just further speculation?
>Then she made the whole "OMG what happened:D" tweet and everything was clear.
I still think that this tweet is the most misinterpreted tweet of this whole ordeal. Millie and Selen were collabing regularly even until Selen's suicide attempt. Other members even outside the clique speak of Millie of a very warm and welcoming person who goes out of her way to make others feel accepted. She also regularly volunteers and donates a big chunk of her membership money to charities.

It just doesn't ring right in my ears that this is the kind of person that bullies a coworker into a suicide and gloats about it publicly on twitter.
>>
>>83837961
But enough about Millie.
>>
>>83824853
Might have been different conditions for that one, i.e. Niji could have told Sajam not to let Doki participate at all if they wanted Rosemi and Vox to participate.

Also Niji's condition of "do not let Doki interact with Vivi in any way, shape, or form whatsoever" along with their unspoken and unwritten but very heavily implied "you better kick Doki out of this tournament if you want us to grace your future tournaments with our presence" threat, combined with Sajam deferring to Doki on whether or not Vivi could be allowed to participate, probably means that there won't be any Niji EN vtubers in future Sajam tournaments regardless of whether or not Doki will be attending those same tournaments.
Hell, they're probably tell the talents that merely asking to join the tournaments is a bonkable offense.

>>83826432
Not only was Nina long gone by the time Vivi debuted, but Matara had debuted with Vshojo a few days before Vivi debuted with Niji EN.
>>
>>83838145
>Millie and Selen were collabing regularly
The fuck are you talking about?
Selen rarely collabed with clique members.
>>
>>83837780
Unless my memory utterly fails me, those tweets were from before the stream aired. So all we know is that someone told them to retweet it. I just refuse to believe that someone like eg. Alban, Fulgur or Aia would know what the full content of the stream would be and decide to promote it still.
>>
>>83838231
>Niji could have told Sajam not to let Doki participate at all if they wanted Rosemi and Vox to participate
roru, rumao even
Niji can't even get a second rate con like weebcon to obey their ultimatum.
This ain't 2022 no more
>>
>>83816152
I'm way more interested in what Kanna's team will be and how her fans will take it tbdesu
>>
>>83838188
Both her and doki are gross fat whores
>>
>>83838466
You can excuse retweets, because there are precedents of niji management skinwalking their organs socials.
But quote tweets are another thing entirely.
>>
>>83822681
I mean aren't they in a lawsuit with her? Wouldn't a public interaction between one of their employees and her have some type of affect on it? Idk, I'm not a lawyer.
>>
>>83824664
it's a full time job, i can confirm
>>
>>83838466
It was very obviously prerecorded, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that were able to see it before it was actually broadcast to the public.
>>
>>83838874
>I mean aren't they in a lawsuit with her?
There's no evidence of this and I don't understand why this idea keeps coming up in certain threads.
>>
>>83817378
Too busy being NijiEN's bicycle
>>
>>83839106
Dramafags want it to be true
>>
>>83839106
nijiniggers wish it'd be true, even though it would tank niji's rep even mroe
>>
Shame. Well, maybe Vivi can at least talk to her bts.
Captcha: 2NHAGS
>>
File: 1712554582095643.png (119 KB, 319x319)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>makes you piss and shit yourself
>>
>>83838145
Bruh I'm tired and it would be too much to write. Just look for the selen discord message on artist channel and look for other threads in archive. Do your reps
>>
>>83838466
By elira's own words it was something they all had consensus on airing beforehand so they must have seen at least the script
>>
File: 1715399893223614.png (683 KB, 1168x670)
683 KB
683 KB PNG
>>83838874
There's no ongoing lawsuit. Doki's lawyer has a defense ready if Nijisanji tries to sue, but the sheer logistical challenges and court fees involved in an overseas lawsuit makes it completely nonviable for anyone to bother. All Nijisanji can do is write mean letters to anyone who interacts with her and threaten to take their business elsewhere. Of course, no one in the west gives a shit and Nijisanji throwing their nonexistent weight around like this only makes them sound petty and turns potential business partners away from them.
>>
>>83838466
>those tweets were from before the stream aired
So what? The black stream was a prerecorded video.
>>
>>83838500
Niji got Doki dropped from Vsai, they absolutely still have power
>>
>>83841222
The team captains are all JP chuubas, retard.
It's not Vsai nor Niji fault that no one picked Doki as team mate.
Not to mention her point in the last Vsai were 8 or 9, it's hard to make a team comp when you have point that high
>>
File: 1714201242307345.webm (462 KB, 1110x888)
462 KB
462 KB WEBM
Rent. Free.
>>
>>83839622
Traitor whore
>>
>>83841222
Why would anyone want her in the first place
>>
>>83839106
They only know lawsuits from tv shows where the winning party would win a bajillion dollars but in reality it would get drawn out more than it's worth and settlement would only be like $20k which wouldn't cover anything.
>>
>>83838573
Niji also skinwalks "proper" tweets. Look at "Selen's" final two tweets, or "Kyo's" tweet after the Korea incident. To say nothing about how the word choice on the quote tweets have a massive amount of "change the answers a little bit so that the teacher doesn't know I'm letting you copy my homework" energy.
Also note that Enna (who was mentioned in Elira's script) did a quote retweet, while Millie (also mentioned) and Ike (actually in the stream) each did a regular retweet - the only two who did neither were Kyo, who was graduating in four days anyway; and Scarle, who is Scarle. And also note that all of those tweets took place at around the same time, and roughly half an hour before the video actually went live.

The only thing the tweeting of those retweets proves is that management wanted to send an implied message of "all of the livers hate Selen, and you should too!" to the fans; it doesn't prove that the talents actually made those tweets on their own accord, or that they made those tweets at all, or that any of them agreed with the implied message.
>>
>>83833493
>Doki: Vivi was not involved
>You: BUT THE RETWEET THO
terminally online mf
>>
>>83843212
Doki is too nice and tries to shield some of the less horrible organs
>>
>>83843307
Or maybe she isn't involved and didn't want her to be excluded for something she had nothing to do with.
>>
>>83843307
>Doki is the literal devil!
Doki: Vivi dindo nuffin
>Actually, Doki is too nice
Did you just have a stroke, nijinigger?
>>
>>83821824
It's niji that put the condition that vivi can't interact with doki. Sajam only allowed it because Doki said it was okay in spite of that. She didn't want Vivi punished because of niji.
>>
its nice of doki and all but, niji just paints themselves in even worse light
more events will end up silently denying their participation over stuff like this
>>
>take two and a half aspirin with a shot of vodka
>"attempted suicide"
>>
>>83846504
nijisister stop making shit up
>>
>>83847039
Women never put effort into killing themselves
>>
>>83847039
Imagine not being a misogynist.
>>
>>83832833
To be fair, what is the purpose of counterarguments in this situation? Why are you so affected? Are you allowing this issue to occupy your thoughts excessively?
>>
>>83816152
Holokeks Holozhangs bootlicker of the CCP and China deflection thread.
>>
>>83849803
Loser lol
>>
>>83849803
>Nijiseething
>>
>>83836277
Most of the talents didn't get the full picture or context of the whole thing. They were probably told that Selen was threatening them with doxx info and left out how they kept were fucking her over at every opportunity, which ultimately resulted in her getting pissed off when they took down her cover after she worked on it for close to 2 years and them signing it off to release it.
Selen goes radio silent, nobody in the company talks to her for a whole month, she ignores people that reached out to her since she's paranoid about them being another management puppet. Talents are fed bullshit stories about her and get the news of the termination an hour or two before it happens. They then get told that Selen will doxx Elira/Enna/Millie(management puppets and bullies) as retaliation, so they get a quick rundown on the black stream before it airs and told to spread it. They then proceed to get the biggest blowback when the whole community and people that worked with Selen outside of her company have everything but bad things to say about them, with a slam dunk of their CEO bowing out of shame mere hours after the black stream, rendering it pointless and a permanent turning point of the company's image in the western community.
Some talents are grifters and continue as nothing happened, others are taking long breaks or mentally exhausted after being duped by their own coworkers and management or being hated by association with Niji. They can't leave as they have contracts and the company isn't letting anyone negotiate graduating unless it was before the whole shitstorm. They can't even terminate you because they are trying to minimize any negative news about their image.

There are some good people there, but it's got a handful of rotten apples that have poised the whole group with their backstabbing and favoritism, to the point it resulted in bullying and a toxic workplace. They can't leave and are stuck waiting out their contracts.
>>
>>83850734
By that logic you can defend vox too. Here :-
"Vox was told that she recorded one of their conversations on which he was venting and was blackmailing them" . There you go.
>>
>>83851176
That‘s the truth desu
>>
Kanna cute
>>
I want to rape Rosemi. Yeah I said that with a hard r.
>>
>>83853200
She's a skeleton; you'd cut yourself on her protruding bones.
>>
>>83822795
times change and they need money and goodwill from their fans... and those two ting are runing low for being picky
>>
>>83816152
VSPO EN needs a fighting game player
>>
>>83816152
buy an ad
>>
>>83816152
>>
niji seethe

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.