[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714139940038655.png (1.82 MB, 996x1066)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
cutest couple
>>
I thought Mori rejected the ship because it made her uncomfortable. Did that change?
>>
>>84806697
What are the odds that the woman who plays Kiara is gay for real?
>>
>>84806758
>yuri bait as hard as humanly possible
>other half of the yuri bait can't even pretend to be a lesbian and starts stonewalling you

that's gotta hurt, even if it's all just larping for money Kiara acted so weird about it I figured early on that they had just hired a lesbian couple. I wonder if Cali coordinated it at first or if Kiara just acted like a fucking weirdo on her own volition and Cali went along with it for awhile.
>>
>>84806901
Zero. It's called yuriBAIT for a reason.
>>
>>84806697
Cute
>>
>>84806697
Dead ship
>>
bot thread
>>
>>84807878
Likely the latter. Kiara being proactive was the best and worst thing about her.
>>
>>84814221
>meet coworker
>literally day one on the actual job and she's obnoxiously sexually harassing you for an unfunny bit
>put up with it for months on end

how Cali managed to humor this shit is a testament to her willpower
>>
>>84815083
And apparently inability to put her foot down because she never said no
Kiara would have ultimately listened too
>>
>>84815229
>never put her foot down

it's bad business sense to shut down yuri bait. it's overtly profitable and added a hook to them that spawned an ocean of free advertising for them from clip channels posting coomerific clips of Kiara desperately wanting to munch Cali's clung
>>
>>84815518
*clunge

pardon my misspelling
>>
>>84815518
Yeah, but remember Mori's attitude at the time, I don't think she thought about profit first
>>
>>84815662
I don't remember what you're talking about. I remember her being much the same as she is now, perhaps a tad more Idol-like but every vtuber does that early on
>>
>>84806697
meme ship from the start
>>
>>84817467
Lack of actual chemistry between the people aside, it did have merit as a concept. Super girly phoenix and a somewhat masculine reaper go well together on paper, but Kiara was pushing it too hard and too early.
>>
Calli is still fine interacting with Kiara, and Kiara sometimes still refers to her as wife. That's what keeps the ship on life support. Seems just like Calli doesn't want to actively reciprocate on stream, Fauna and Mumei, or Irys and Bae.
>>
>>84806697
>couple
are there even any actual couples in hololive?
>>
>>84806901
100. She's a shoot lesbo brother.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.