[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>We should hang out again!
>Not on stream, though
>>
so nothing will change
>>
>nijinigger is surprised when genmates are actually friends and enjoy each other's company
Shocking
>>
VRchat with the famous orc, when?
>>
>>86399640
she just wants to hang out with her friends in private rather than in public, like 99% of other humans
>>
>>86399977
Nijifamily
>>
>>86399706
nigger, it's a very different thing o hang with a co-worker vs a normal friend, and they can no longer use streams as an excuse to do so
>>
>>86399640
Anons, who's gonna ground pound our moms now?
>>
Kiara was so annoying at the end there
>>
>>86402373
QRD?
>>
>>86402373
She knows that when Ame leaves things will change in a negative way going forward. It's not about Ame just leaving, it's about having to face the reality that nothing lasts forever.
>>
>>86400241
they need to invite notKronii as well
>>
>>86402373
The shattering of Myth is a sad moment and at least one of them showed they cared about it.
It's not like Ane herself has.
>>
>>86403181
Ame is just autistic in a [bad] way, it doesn't mean she doesn't care, just that she's bad at showing it.
Remember when she built a whole event in Rust and never invited anyone to it?
>>
>>86402618
Kiara was holding in her cries all stream and let them out at the very end and begged Ame to not end stream. They spent like an extra 10 minutes just because she couldn't handle it.
>>
>>86399640
She does this a lot. I feel bad for teamates
>>
>>86404099

Had to make it about her instead of just being a decent person and smiling as her friend said her goodbyes. Truly the attention seeker of the EN branch.
>>
File: 1613592313268.png (37 KB, 183x182)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>86402373
Meh. I don't think Kiara was hamming it up since she always said she was Amelia's biggest fan, but it's not like Amelia is falling off the face of the Earth.
It's the climax of Amelia's story. A little embellishment didn't hurt.
Besides it would have been silly if everyone was like okay bye Ame see ya later don't let the revolving door hit you on your way out.
>>
>>86399977
lol
lmao
>>
>>86404565
Glad I'm not the only one who felt this way. Straight up sand bagging the count off at the end and you could tell Gura was checked out towards the end
>>
>>86404838
And it's like Ame can't wait for that door to hit her out like wtf
>>
>>86405026
Ame was too considerate and gave her every change to redeem herself. Even she sounded kinda annoyed at the end ("one and a half?" "i think that sounded like a one")

Regardless, loved hearing the support from the rest of the myth girls
>>
>>86403181
i find it weird how nonchalant and emotionless she is about all this. then again shes probably just mentally ill at this point
>>
>>86405063
Ame wanted to end the stream too she kept asking about the time lol. Wtf is happening to hololive where girls wants to gtfo now
>>
>>86405265
>>86405026
>>86404565
Whats wrong with you?
>>
>>86399640
Well Kiara and Calli both have active rms so even if Cover decides to reneg and cockblock Ame, those two will have easy avenues to collab with Ame's rm.
Gura probably would, too. Ina I don't think was really that close to Ame outside of workplace relationship.
>>
>>86402745
Ame said very early on that she'll not cry on stream again(even though she did during her announcement)
>>
>>86399640
Their coworkers and have hated each other for years, it’s pretty simple to understand
>>
>>86403181
Kiara and Calli are going to cling to Cover just for the music label alone for the rest of thir lives
>>
>>86405063
Ame said multiple times she spent a long time meeting with staff to find a compromise and that she's open to return for projects if they'll have her. Cover would be the one calling the shots (being a strict Japanese corpo) because they can't just let an ex employee continue using their IP without a proper contract, but they don't have such a contract in place yet.

Since Ame confirmed that Cover was onboard with this compromise and that this is uncharted territory, my guess is that Cover's lawyers are drafting up a new type of contract for these pseudo graduations so that they can ensure their IP is protected but have terms that could be agreeable to the (former) talents. There's no way they'd just let her do freelance work as Amelia Watson on stream until they can get something signed on paper.
>>
>>86405608
It's making it easier to get over the fact the dream is over at least.
She can't wait to leave. Myth unity was never real.
>>
I wonder how much of this move was influenced by Cover's perms autism preventing her from showcasing new shit? The girls have mentioned that the behind the scenes paper pushing takes up much more time than the actual streaming.
Ame Mumei and Gura being overseas and having a poor grasp of Japanese norms and language probably adds even more time toward processing docs before critical deadlines. I'm under the impression that Ame's gonna be the only graduate that makes proper use of the "talent freedom" afforded to her vs the other guys/girls that have faded into obscurity/fallen into the same trappings. Part of me also thinks that the company's not treating talents equally, the most recent example being what a Japanese-savvy Fuwamoco duo were able to do in the 3D studio vs the physical restrictions put on Bijou for her own event. There are other instances, like Kronii needing to "Karen out" for her manager that lead me to believe that it's not all sunshine and rainbows behind the scenes.
>>
>>86404099
>They spent like an extra 10 minutes just because she couldn't handle it.
No? Why do you sound like Ame plans to end the stream right after Minecraft? Ame obviously has chatting scheduled at the end, but their chemistry is so bad that they don’t know what to say in that situation. Kiara actually helped make it look like a sad silence instead of an awkward silence.
>>
>>86405703
I'm fucking annoyed that a kino stream was almost ruined because someone was having a breakdown. I feel for her, I really do, but being sad doesn't invalidate how other people feel about her actions

>>86406577
yea, you can't convince me you were watching the stream more than you were watching the catalog
>>
>>86404099
Kiara also spent 30 minutes talking about Austria until she realized the stream wasn't about her it was about ame
>>
>>86406575
Oh yeah how the fuck biboo was told no that she couldn't do a elden ring roll because muh equipment but fuwamoco was able to have a wrestling match wearing the same fucking equipment
>>
>>86406846
A Kino stream? Anon they zoomed around and empty server barely managing to keep a coherent conversation together for half the time, then awkwardly sat in chat because Ame couldn't wait to nope the fuck out incase anyone said something remotely fitting of what aught to be a sad moment if they actually cared.
I'm not much of a Kiara guy, I don't watch her at all, but fucking hell at least one of them gave a shit while the rest couldn't wait for it to be over.
>>
File: r.png (84 KB, 227x222)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>86405026
>>86405265
>>86404565
>>86402373

This level of genuine Autism is impossible even for you fags.
>>
>>86407271
Okay kiara.
>>
>>86407116
different camera setups, biboo had one on her back for a POV, fuwamoco didn't
>>
>>86402373
Kiara didn't want that collab to end like it was nothing even if that is what the others wanted. Ame didn't want that to be a sad collab but there is a chance Myth will never have another collab so it makes sense that Kiara wanted to make it a little sad. There is a chance the HoloEN Minecraft server will be removed by management so even that bus stop monument could get deleted soon.
>>
>>86407452
Why would they remove the holoen server? Advent Promise and justice still use it
>>
>>86406189
Is not deep by west law cover has to pay ame royalty fees for the use of her voice. Hololive will keep her channel up and bring her for rare appearances for myth anniversary merch shills streams and voice packs. But she won't be involved much with them until she's needed
>>
>>86399977
>he really believes it
>>
>>86405608
i do too but it's like a breakup. It's always easier for the person doing the breaking up because they've had more time to process it before it happens
>>
>>86399640
You don't have friends you hang out with offline, anon?
>>
>>86407452
>There is a chance the HoloEN Minecraft server will be removed by management so even that bus stop monument could get deleted soon.
They built the bus stop in JP
>>86407978
>Why would they remove the holoen server? Advent Promise and justice still use it
Ina seems to know what is going on. They're not going to be linked at some point [what Ina said], probably so that Cover staff can use the standard server from Mojang instead of the plugin and modded one they've using [speculation].
It really could be as simple as moving the JP world to realms or something like that.
>>
>>86408772
They better not mess with the en minecraft server there's no need to.
>>
>>86399640
I'm reminded of the times Myth stated things like "We never expected to go this for, or stay for this long"
I don't think they ever really learned to appreciate both the opportunity and the impact they had, especially not as much as Kiara.
>>
>>86409022
Calli's talking about it I didn't tune in from the start but it does sound like the EN minecraft server is going poof
>>
File: 1640913195626.jpg (133 KB, 2048x1088)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>86399640
hanging out offline is the real experience
>>
>>86399640
Yes, she won't be able to access her channel again
>>
>>86407220
welcome to every myth collab ever since 2020, newfag

>>86407271
pot, meet kettle.

>>86407452
>Kiara wanted to make it a little sad
she didn't want to make it sad, but she was reacting as a fan would in that situation, which is kinda annoying as a fan since she's in the best position to keep in contact with ame after tomorrow.
>>
Did I hear she would be doing a members only Karaoke later/before she graduates?
>>
>>86412275
its in 20 minutes
>>
>>86412275
Speaking of, what's the best place to watch her unarchived Karaoke's from the past? I looked them on youtube and they're there albeit scuffed or individual songs lol
>>
>>86412080
I'm neutral to Kiara and find her irritating sometimes. But to me, out of all of Myth. She definitely loves Hololive the most. She cares about her coworkers and really truly appreciate Hololive and the idol journey, even though its ups and downs.
KFP are lucky to have Kiara as their oshi.
>>
>>86407220
>>86412080
So like do these girls like each or not? At least the clips I've seen always made it seem like they were comfortable & interactive with each other (wasn't much of a myth viewer, mainly JP but curious nonetheless)
>>
>>86410540
So what's cover trying to do here are they trying to get their talents to quit or something?
>>
>>86412913
They like and care enough for each other, but they have such different personalities that they don't have the same companionship as other Gens.
As a JP viewer the closest comparison would be JP Gen 2.
>>
>>86413267
Thanks, that makes a lot more sense
>>86412624
Missed this one, unless I am mistaken its pretty much just youtube and such. Unless there's some big like archive file thing, i think you're outta luck
>>
Fuck how dare Kiara have emotions.
>>
>>86412938
It's not like anyone really uses it, but it still is really sad to just throw away all those years of building for ??? Sure, we haven't seen them in a while, but just looking back on shit like phoenixton, PPP, the Myth tunnel to Atlantis, ID's pansu train, the Sametori Aiktoba monuments, it's just sad to think they may not have these to look back on.
I am really surprised they didn't try to go to the vrchat world today though, because there was a lot of the highest of highs spent in there.
>>
>>86413647
Yeah but lately eng girls been talking like the sudden change in management has done nothing but fucked them over. I mean miko is doing homo collabs man. I'm just concerned about what the future holds for holoen.
>>
>>86407220
Did you miss Mori getting a little choked up while talking? Or Ina's tremble in her voice when she was trying to make a joke towards the end? Ame didn't want it to feel that way, but this really is the end of a chapter and when Kiara went silent to cry for a minute and it got quiet, Ina and Mori came back like that trying to keep conversation going. I'm not gonna blame Ame for not wanting to be huggy and sentimental at the end, but Myth's always been a bit autistic when it came to Gura and Ame.
>>
>>86402373
What did you expect? It's Kiara
>>
>>86413905
The US just got it's first unique merch over JP ever for a company collab. Not to mention the fact that Cover is getting actual office space in the US, the EN branch isn't going anywhere. I do think they're increasing bullshit 10-fold for the talents who weren't that interested in doing homework though. There's talents who are popping up in VP's who rarely showed up before, and I think this last half year has had more merch for EN fans than the 3 years prior to it combined.
>>
>>86413910
Ame couldn't wait to gtfo she literally asked 3 times about what time it was during the stream and Kiara had to have her 10 minutes of fame
>>
>>86414108
To be honest I don't mind if they have to pressure the lazy ones because at the end of the day they signed a contract and have an obligation and duty to fulfill and if I was their boss I'd be doing the same too. Either stream or you don't get paid simple. But they have to tone the bullshit down. I don't care much about the lazy whores being alienated by this change in management but i do care about this change in management alienating those that do care eventually.
>>
>>86414180
The fuck did you expect? She's emotional, her friend is leaving. Please stop being retarded and try to understand people feel emotions
>>
>>86414503
>her friend is leaving
But Ame is not leaving???
>>
>>86414503
Okay kfpiss was kiara also emotional when she spent the first 30 fucking minutes of the stream talking about Austria too?
>>
>>86413905
nice try retard, Miko is not doing any homo collabs dumbfuck, homobeggars wish
>>
>>86414469
>Streaming
That's where you're wrong. It isn't about streaming, it'a about marketability. Have many things can we plaster this character onto until the fans don't have any money left to buy more goods.
>>
You guys are unfathomably autistic, Kiara is and always has been the heart of Myth. Would you have rather it ended with awkward silence and strained half goodbyes so antis can shitpost until the end of time about how Myth actually hated each other and no one cried for Ame? Kiara was the only one who was honest enough to show her real feelings because everyone else was, as usual, too shy to find the words and be open with their emotions. Ame is huffing so much copium about how it's totally not the end that it was hard to get any closure at all. Without Kiara it would have just ended on a "well... That was a good 4 years. Uh see you later. Maybe, or not. Bye." and everyone would have regretted it when Ame inevitably doesn't come back. Gura even asked her to unmute and speak up because Kiara is the only one who is able to break the ice and let everyone be emotional.
>>
>>86414995
So the kpop looking faggot she just collabed with isn't a man?
>>
Everyone else was also muted crying by the way you could see their models eyes doing the rapid blinking thing. You really would have preferred just 4 girls muted in silence trying to figure out how to say a proper goodbye while Ame awkwardly attempts to end the stream on a positive note?
>>
>>86415060
But you can't promote yourself as a talent if you aren't streaming to gain other people interest? That's the whole point in order for the things you mention to happen the talent needs to do their damned job which involves you know streaming
>>
>>86414591
Ame is leaving in a sense. Ame said before she isn't necessarily going to be managing things for Cover. When people work with different things they don't usually spend as much time together.

>>86414905
Yeah, she wasn't. But it's obvious she'd get emotional at the end of the last Myth collab.
>>
>>86414591
As much as Ame is trying to make it sound like she isn't because she can't stand the idea of people being sad for her, we all know its unlikely and Kiara is at least honest about what this probably is
>>
>>86407220
>>86412080
Do you people live in an alternate universe or are these lines straight from Chat ai script? Generally curious.
>>
>>86404099
lmao, even Aqua handled Nene beggings way better.
>>
>>86415367
>New gen debuts
>Majority stream a decent amount
>Get fans from older talents who are doing less streaming because of homework
>Get fans from talents how have left or are leaving
>People who want streams watch new gen and start liking one or two talents
>Same people still like original talent they first enjoyed
>Buy goods from both
>Year goes by, homework picks up for new gen
>New gen debut, rinse and repeat
Streaming has become secondary to Cover, and as a result, a lot of the girls are getting pushed to do more and you're expected to be happy with less directly.
>>
>>86399977
spbp
>>
>>86415193
Not a fucking collab dumbfuck, she was reacting to someone dancing to her song, do you genuinely think all the react content means she's collabing with them? did she also collab with Hollywood actors when she's doing a watchalong of a movie? what a retard
>>
>>86408647
Also it helps when the break up person has linned another thing just right after.
Ame is already thinking in her future "work".
>>
>>86402373
It was cute. And I’m sick of people acting like this isn’t a graduation when all that has been confirmed is that Ame has prerecorded voice packs coming out in the near future.

Her coming back for concerts or collabs is a pipe dream.
>>
>>86403181
They all cared, it was Ame who didn’t want them to cry or to make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>86415193
Not a holofag, but you sound genuinely retarded calling people react to other as a collab.
>>
>>86416239
Pretty much this. Her channel is shutting down. It's a graduation in all but name.
>>
>>86412913
They went through the chaos of being the first foray into the EN market, only being able to rely on each other. They forged a bond through that hardship together, but they're also different flavors of autistic.
>>
>>86415193
>collabed
are you retarded?
>>
>>86417789
heh
>>
>>86399977
>characters on livestream insisting they love each other are 100% telling the truth
>>
>>86404099
Kayfabe cringe
>>
>>86416239
let us pretend...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.