[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hololive.png (87 KB, 1045x385)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
Why can't we have a better alternative to Hololive? Like seriously, they've been at it for 7 years already. What they do is no longer a secret.
Instead, we have vtubers who cheat on a relationship and we're forced to celebrate them, fake cripple who steal money from donation drives, and the rest just generally being despicable and unlikable. And don't get me started on indies and their aversion to being drama/toxic free.
>>
SEA getting tired of the hobby? Maybe there is hope
>>
Why is it necessary? I'm happy with the status quo
>>
>>86420515
seethe sister seethe
>>
>>86420515
Unicorns are at least part of what's ruining this hobby. If unichuds weren't so bizarrely invested & upset about the personal offline lives of cute anime characters on the internet, maybe the worst of those cute anime characters wouldn't feel the need to continually vomit their entire personal lives onto Twitter and Reddit for clout/relevancy.

The day all the unicorns in vtubing die of a mass collective shitfit is the day this entire industry instantly becomes 50% more tolerable.
>>
>>86421173
^homobeggar mad Luxiem fell off kek
>>
>>86421221
Promise fan, I couldn't even tell you who's IN Luxiem without Googling it first. Stop assuming everyone who you disagree with is whichever random boogieman you hate the most.
>>
>>86421433
>Promise fan
LMAO, try harder nijinigger, your falseflag never worked, at least you didn't say liver this time.
>>
>>86420515
outside of hololive, yea
>>
I am no longer acknowledging your post on account of the numerous grammatical errors and poor setence syntax.
>>
>>86420515
There are lots of girls who do everything you want, but also stream more than most of the girls in Hololive; you have no idea who they are though, because anyone trying to compete with Hololive would need at least several million in marketing budget just to look like a suitably big deal long enough for lots of people to get interested in them.

Nobody is going to do that though, because anyone who can make millions as a streamer is going to give most of their money to venture capitalists. No, they'll go indie instead, so the whole enterprise would be fairly short lived.

And that's the problem: there's no money for a company to compete with Hololive, and there's no way for a company to do so much of a better job that it breaks out to that level organically, because it's still mostly just streaming at the end of the day.
>>
Why can't we have a better alternative to the catalog? Like seriously, we've been at it for 3.5 years already. What OP does is no longer a secret.
Instead, we have schizos who post retarded rrats and we're forced to deal with them, bait posters who steal (You)s from tourists, and the rest just generally being retarded and insufferable. And don't get me started on SEA creatures and the obsession with eating pagpag.
>>
>>86420515
if you did your jp reps instead of shitposting on /vt/ you could be enjoying better streams this very moment
>>
>>86421574
Eat my ass. You can't just call everyone with an opinion you disagree with a Nijinigger like some "Get out of Retard School Free" card.
>>
>>86421173
This is a falseflag but what's sad is there exists people who genuinely think like this.
"Unicorns" made vtubing popular. If they ever leave the hobby, the hobby itself will die. It'll just become a bunch of whores streaming on twitch (which is probably why some want unicorns to disappear)
>>
>>86422005
Cool fake screenshot sis.
>>
File: doki psychosis.png (671 KB, 909x1031)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
>>86422139
>>
File: IMG_8036.jpg (109 KB, 640x836)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>
File: aismug.png (607 KB, 755x755)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
>>86422139
>this is what newfags actually believe
>>
>>86422212
There's a reason Hololive is the most popular group in the world. You'll never see that happen with anybody else unless they follow in hololive's footsteps.
>>86422313
Yeah nobody even knows who Kizuna is anymore
>n-newfags
Yeah no fucking shit vtubing is popular now and the world only knows Hololive.
>>
>>86422139
japaese streamers with cartoon avatars saying "fuck" made vtubing popular retard
>>
>>86421897
>There are lots of girls who do everything you want
Not OP. But where? Even in hololive, not everyone does everything you want. Indies do even less, can't stop whoring, going political and are unable to be more than a streamer with an avatar, even those that can can't keep it up for a long time. What is stopping most hololive girls from doing the same is tard wrangling, but even that is not perfect.
>>
>>86422005
Do you know how easy i can make the same screenshot nijinigger?
You really outed yourself here by picking the most unicorn friendly one too, you sisters are retarded.
>>
>>86422210
Fake screenshot my pert sapling ass.

>>86422212
>>86422313
Right?? I feel like I'm going insane when the fucking zygotes that infest this board tell me that the history I've lived through didn't happen and actually it's their lame fanfic about Unicorns somehow propping up vtubing that's the real shit.
>>
>>86422711
>all gifted members
lmao
>>
>>86422389
>unicorns
>hololive
>>86422212
>>
>>86422428
Skill issue. Go give /lig/ a list of what kind of content you're looking for and a hundred desperate 2-views will be hurling themselves at you.
>>
>>86422861
>all
Please learn to read.
>>
>>86420515
Very subtle, phasecuck.
>>
>>86422966
>lig
>2views
>>
>>86422861
2. Just 2 gifted members. And a 2+ year paid Fauna member per my earlier screenshot. In short, I'm not the Niji fan you're tryna say I am.
>>
>>86420515
bronies were a big thing and then died off. I feel vtubing will eventually die off to high quality AI gfs.
>>
>>86422711
Fauna and Mumei want nothing to do with Homos and now you get banned for mentioning vesper and magni in Kronii’s chat. Keep seething and thinking it’s a unicorn problem, Fuana literally ignore them every time
>>
>>86423123
God, I pray someone puts a bullet through my prefrontal cortex if I get addicted to an AI girlfriend.
>>
>>86423149
And why is that? Why are Vesper & Magni banned words in Kronii's chat? Is it because she hates them and never wants to talk about them again? Or is it because she dared to have fun playing with them and unichuds with too much free time & no day job had to to use all that free time to spam bullshit in chat?

You're delusional if you think this bizarre obsession with "males on stream" has been anything other than a huge headache for everyone else.
>>
File: 1727524304328752.jpg (99 KB, 720x492)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>86420515
Hololive is doing better than ever no matter how many "2 more weeks" threads get made.
It's just indies and keksonfags seething because no matter how may 2 more weeks post they make hololive won't stop growing.
Stay mad.
>>
>>86421173
We have money, you don't.
We watch streams, you watch clips.
You either pander to unicorns or you end up broke. Simple as.
>>
>>86424023
I do love that even ReGLOSS get the support to put on a better 3D live than NijiEN.

Holochads stay winning,
>>
>>86423123
Ah but MLP was a show, once the show was over the days for bronies were numbered, but vtubing is a medium, you will never get a day when all indies and corpos just suddenly stop
>>
>>86424128
I don't feel like doxing myself with further screenshots but I regularly send $10 supa's and I've watched every Fauna, Mumei, & Kronii stream this year. I don't know where you get this idea that only Unicorns have money to burn but in my experience 99% of Hololive fans don't give a shit about male status. The only ones I ever see even bringing this shit up are greyname tourists and trolls, absolute filth larping as longtime fans.
>>
>>86424350
>I regularly send $10 supa's
Get a load of Elon Musk over here.
>>
>>86424520
Ok, post your memberships, then. If you're such a huge spender, what's your sub tier?
>>
>>86420515
Because hololive and Brave actively kill off any CGDCT and GFE competition by spreading their males through the small corpo and indie space with empty promises of larger egagement.
Disgusting tactic but you are dealing with a public black corpo and Jewish subversive corpo.
Also hololive fans are hololive fans, they are a cult for the brand not the talents so they will not move off the brand for legit talented indies or small corpo girls
>>
>>86423202
In less than 10 years the tech will be so good that you can literally have sex with your oshi and it will feel completely real
>>
People on the low end of vtubing get the most traction by acting lewd.
>>
>>86424720
why settle for less when hololive has the most talented
>>
File: Spoiler Image (31 KB, 896x229)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>86420515
Vtubing is not stagnant.
Only Hololive can be better than Hololive, and vtubing is Hololive.

>>86421173
Unicorn is the lifeblood of this hobby.
Vtubing is way less lucrative than the box office.
World class talents won't go into vtubing, leaving the court filled with wash-up B-tier performers.

>>86422313 is the outcome when you cut out the parasocial aspect
A channel that blew up due to a meme, then soullessly fizzled out.
>>86422711
>>all girls
where are the boys?
>>
>>86420515
Why can't we have a better alternative to apple\android, intel\amd, coca-cola\pepsi etc?
so yes Holo\Niji will live for eternity unless vtubing will die completely
>>
>>86421173
If it's not unicorns, the hobby won't even be this big. You think they can get to this big with people like you watching only? People like you probably watch clips only and buy one $2 keychain merch every 7 years.

Unicorns are the one who supports their oshi as much as they could and are the ones who really enjoys this hobby.
>>
>>86425914
So much this. People pretend that 2-3views produce the most "kino" content where in fact all they really do is whore themselves to their mods and paypigs for financial stability.
The biggest movements will always come from the big corpo chuubas for the simple fact that they can afford to fail.
>>
File: 1709436187125198.jpg (40 KB, 323x389)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>86420515
Are they dying? I didn't even notice.
>>
>>86421173
>If unichuds weren't so bizarrely invested & upset about the personal offline lives of cute anime characters on the internet, maybe the worst of those cute anime characters wouldn't feel the need to continually vomit their entire personal lives onto Twitter and Reddit for clout/relevancy.
almost every unicorn would prefer they didn't you mouth breathing retard
>>
>>86420515
>Why can't we have a better alternative to Hololive?
Because the competition is fucking retarded. I wish there was a legit alternative but no one else want to step up
>>
These comments just prove how NPC like holo fans are
>>
>>86427593
Depends on what you define as competition. A big company rivaling Hololive in spending and etc. as an alternative? No, we lost that with Nijisanji EN back in 2022-23 with the Dokibird incident this year being the final nail in the coffin. Chuuba quality and doing things outside of the box? It's still quite healthy and alive with your pick of small corpo and indies out there. My favorite streams from the last two years haven't been from anyone in Hololive. That is enough for me personally who isn't satisfied with Hololive's streaming output but understandable if you want that head to head competition with what Hololive is best at and I don't think it's happening for quite some time. Maybe there will be someone by the end of the decade but definitely not at the moment or the next 3-4 years at least.
>>
>>86420515
>Has Vtubing become stagnant?
Its limited. That's why most of the bigger companies are transitioning to IP licensing companies
>>
>>86424720
>they will not move off the brand for legit talented indies or small corpo girls
Why go digging through thousands of piles of shit for a miniscule chance of finding someone decent when Holo does it for you. Every gen has at least 2-3 people I actually like watching.
>>
File: architect.jpg (7 KB, 211x239)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>86430511
Shiori, my beloved.
>>
>>86424720
>Holostars are a failed venture and only cost money to Cover, they should all graduate already.
>Holostars are the black ops branch of Cover, sabotaging other corpos and indies.
Pick one.
>>
>>86420515
are flesh streamers any better? it might just be the type of people who stream.
>>
>>86421173
Like nijisanji and vshojo right now am I right? No, seriously when has it become normalized to air out your private marriage scandals for public to see in vtubing.
>>
>>86422390
>Swearing and sex appeal made Hololive popular
>Cover bans 3/4ths of it
Why?
>>
>>86433812
Public company must ensure eveything is squeaky clean and family friendly. Creating a culture loved by all, must not be hated by anyone afterallapathy and boredom is preferable for a culture loved by everyone rather than to be hated for simply changing towards that direction .
>>
>>86433513
When did I say anything about point one? And yes they are, the only purpose they serve is to sexually harrass any cover competition. It is proven every day.
They should all be terminated
>>
>>86420515
>Has Vtubing become stagnant
yes
>we have vtubers who cheat on a relationship and we're forced to celebrate them
I didn't celebrate them, did you? who forced you to do that? did they have a gun to your head? get over yourself mate, nobody forced you to do shit.
>fake cripple who steal money from donation drives
this isn't an issue specific to vtubers. grifters will grift in any environment.
>the rest just generally being despicable and unlikable
if you don't like them, don't support them. if you think others shouldn't support them make a vtuber review channel where you deep dive into every reason why you think people shouldn't watch or support a certain vtuber, like what star wars youtubers do everytime disney releases new content for them to farm. I'm sure you'll convince some people to walk away from these "despicable" streamers.
>And don't get me started on indies and their aversion to being drama/toxic free
there are indies free from toxicity and for the most part drama.
sometimes drama can be difficult to avoid because you'll associate with someone you think is alright but then one day they throw drama at your door step.
sometimes that person is a viewer.

you're just looking at the wrong kind of indies.
but they're still stagnant anyway.
>>
I like how holofans think that they have the pinacle of GFE chuubas but JP are nothing but whores and EN had years of trash. There is actual GFE chuubas outside the dorito were you get what you pay for and they actually aren't going out and buying condoms with their dono money
One dude here was pretty accurate, yall are a fucking cult
>>
>>86437440
I tried that with yuko and look where that got me. Never again.
>>
>>86437685
Yuko was red flags galore thats on you buddy.
But you think Cali and others in EN are perfectly fine? Kek
>>
>>86437887
No I’m just saying even outside of blue dorito they are all shit. You just don’t know it yet.
>>
>>86437440
>One dude here was pretty accurate, yall are a fucking cult
Not really new to be honest. Brand drones come withe the territory. Just look at Hoyofans and how much slop they lap up. Look at WWE fans that bare changed their booking but suddenly they're saving wrestling. Look at Sony and them charging fucking $700 for a console and how they're trying to justify it.
>>
>>86420515
we have better alternatives, you are just extremely retarded, enough to completely ignore that hololive wasnt even a thing when vtubing started, and it will continue existing even without it, plus usually companies always stagnate trying to recycle the same formula over and over again because the ones in charge of it are salesmen, not actually people with talent.
>>
>>86439065
> and it will continue existing even without it,
lol it will not.
vtubing outside big corpo isn't even a thing anymore so without Hololive the entire industry would die overnight
>>
hololive is the pinnacle of corpo vtubing and is all i need. i enjoy the interactions and projects. if it dies vtubing will continue, but it will become more niche and get fewer viewers.
>>
>>86439188
>overnight
cover is not even growing at this point, the ones getting all the attention are indies, if anything it will be a good thing if cover disappear, the industry would be cleaned up of so many retards wannabe which only stream for a few months to get something to show but dont really care about the job.
>>
>>86439668
In the West/not Japan, I believe you. The JP branch is another story.
>>
>>86439668
Most of them don't care about the job and just want money. Do you really think all the lolis, lewdtubers, and ASMRists love it?
>>
>>86420515
>September 2024 becomes one of the best months for Hololive content
>Has Vtubing become stagnant?
retard OP
>>
>>86420515
Be patient. Momusu and AKB's reigns lasted more than decades each and they only started reclining after most of their top members graduated and new members couldn't keep up
Holo is still growing well so you will need to wait for at least a few more years
>>
>>86439668
>the indies
Where? Fauna at the start of this month grew more than fucking Filian in 4 years. That's the level of disparity we are talking about.
>>
>>86426330
>Vtubing is not stagnant.
Only Hololive can be better than Hololive, and vtubing is Hololive.
TRVTH NVKV
>>
>>86420515
Indie shitters need to realize Hololive carries this entire industry on its back. Western vtubing is a thing thanks to mythmania before the biggest EN was a 1k shitter. And after Myth, all of the competition did absolute 0 to galvanize the numbers, they all lacked and lack creativity and the means to be viral.
>>
>>86422212
>makes 200k+ in a year
>wastes it on retarded projects with no ROI
>waaahh nijisanji is evil i'm gonna kill myself
holy shit i want to punch this bitch so much
>>
>unicorns larp as whales
lmao
>>
is funny that people who like vtubing, want the fall of holo, but they not see that if hololive fall apart, all vtubing fall apart, why? Because in this moment hololive is the face of vtubing, when a company look if they gonna use vtubers for parnership, they look hololive numbers, they look a blue girl and tink "well is not the shark one but at last is that animu tink... right?

> vtubing is stagnant
yes, put a buch of womans compite with themselfs and what you get, at first they try be creative, but a galaxy brainrot got more money whoring herself and tah dah, now we have just drama tuvers and lewd tuves

> there is more creativity in indies
yes and no, there is few but nobody watches, only the big names and not all vtubers are dokibird, just tink about it, why you wanna do an Amelia Watson/Dokibird event with a buch of cool assets when you can get more money reacting and whoring? The market of the indies was spoken.

> corpos are souless
hahahahahaha, that is fucking funny you buch of communist fucks, now the fucking /vt/ become spiritual, i see more creativity and pation in hololive that in the indie market, who only do reaction to videos of better creators, lewd stuff, and the basic gaming/karaoke. Hololive is not the pond of creativity and soul but /vt/ get real, you can see the soul of anybody and you trashtalk kiara and Shiori for doing stuff, trashtalk Calli for hit and create music, now if for /vt/ souless is succes, i really wanna be souless

> hololive is better that other company
only in organitation and goodwill, niji make more money, vshojo has better drama (this is good in some cases), there are indies like filian and doki that has the corpo standar with the freedom of an indie, so no, hololive is the best in the tink that matter, publicity
>>
>>86445467
This has to be fake ESL. No one is this bad.
>>
>>86444369
befure myth, in west the face of vtubing was projek melody... not even iron mouse, thanks hololive for change that
>>
>>86445718
why is fake, tell me, is something you can said, well you fuck up in this point?
>>
>>86445761
There was unirronically a time when hannah machia was the English speaking vtuber with the highest ccv.
>>
>>86445935
when niji was more bigger that holo, funny times
>>
>>86424128
Do unicorns really think that they control this industry? This isn't just a meme? Like, unicorns are actually this delusional? Damn, your parents are going to be so relieved when you finally kill yourself, I can't imagine the grief you cause for them.
>>
>>86446318
They do. No one else speaks up as loudly.
>>
>>86420515
Yes it did! The vtuber market hardly attract new potential viewers outside of the current community, normies watching the fleshtubers don't care about the vtubers, Hololive is the only company pushing their presence among cultural events not targeting the geek/otaku, yet even them hardly bring new bloods in their ranks, it's clear now we have reached the full potential of the market and it will stagnate or decline at one point.
>>
>>86426695
Are you retarded? You don't use the backslash like that.
>>
>>86421173
I genuanly have no idea what you are on about.
>>
>>86420515
Why don't you superchat the talents of all other agencies and ask them why they can't be better than Hololive
>>
>>86449001
like niji, "how you beat gura".

i tink is not a good idea anon
>>
>>86423457
>Is it because she hates them and never wants to talk about them again?
Hate might be too strong, but she obviously never wants to talk or about them again. This is extremely obvious if you watch her.
Stop getting all your opinions from teenagers on twitter and discord

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.