[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ______.jpg (154 KB, 945x2048)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
We said it that holo coming back to China and going public is a bad thing nobody believed it
>>
Yeah, to marry me.
>>
Retard.
>>
>>86484389
finally cover doing purge
>>
>>86484389
Ollie was graduation baiting a long long time ago, but honestly i don't think she's gonna actually do it at least not any time soon.
>>
>>86484389
It doesn't look like Aqua's and Ame's graduation announcement streams.
>>
>>86484389
Wouldn't be suprised if she moves to japan. The cat said it's very likely more are coming. Can't see Kaela doing the move.
>>
you are telling me this is grim news? This is a celebration dawg
>>
>>86484389
>Aqua leaving
>Ame leaving
>Ollie leaving?
Someone post the schizo theory about Disney planning to acquire Cover and everyone leaving because they don't want to have to get fucked by Japanese suits AND the Mouse at the same time
>>
>>86486021
Zeta is in Japan? They could probably do a HoloID house there
>>
>>86485147
She's ID Kiara kinda.
>>
>>86486026
Yoo QRD im a tourist who sometimes watch holos why is oli hatred ??
>>
>>86484389
finally
>>
the universe will die before ollie leaves hololive
>>
>>86486562
unicorn retardation
>>
This probably has to do with the stuff they were all shocked about earlier this week, not a graduation.

My bets on ID Gen 4, as Ollie let slip that she needed emergency commissions for "twelve" after their tweets.
>>
>>86486562
She's hatee because she's desperate to turn Hololive into Nijisanji for some reason.
>>
>>86484389
>we
no, you are retarded.
indonesia and china are bestie
if anything she should be happy holo back to china
>>
>>86486128
Mori becoming CEO will have unforseen consequences.
>>
>>86486562
unicorns being stupid.
>>
>>86484389
>An ID graduating

Dream about that shit, at least the girls from JP and EN can graduate because even outside of Hololive they have a chance to make money or save money.

In Indonesia, outside of hololive they are really screwed, only Reine could graduate honestly.
>>
>>86484389
>Ollie graduating
She would need to be genuinely retarded to abandon HoloID. I know she's really horny sometimes but not terminally stupid. And we know that.
The usual attack angle against Ollie is being ID and her voice and attitude, but her average intelligence?, nobody questions that, no one sane does.
>>
>>86487166
did he died
>>
>>86486562
She exists, and /vt/ is part of 4chan. Why WOULDN'T some people /here/ claim to hate her, whether in earnest or in jest?
>>
>>86486562
she did 9/11 and the holocaust. the jew one.
>>
>>86486562
She slapped Anya in front of Yagoo
>>
>>86488005
What about that girl ID from niji who became vshojo i seen some catalog thread about her she seems successful now
>>
>>86486562
4chan hates as default mode but Olllie hate is clearly rooted in impotent rage that she gets to get Reine's feet on her face and I- I mean *we* don't
>>
>>86488419
Just got some bruises he's okay
>>
>muh china
>muh ollie
blah blah blah, OP is massive nigger
>>
>>86486128
>>86486128
Can we at least get a sex Minnie Mouse vtuber?
>>
>>86486562
She recruited Jurard
>>
>>86486562
>>86487636
>>
>>86489101
OP just wants some of that 1.6 billion action burgerland is handing out for shitting on china.
>>
>>86486562
loud annoying fan that got in because of first gen leniency, whose only redeeming quality is being a crass indog fangirling on twitter
>>
>>86486128
Doesn't Japan some nationalistic laws when it comes to foreign companies buying a Japanese one?
>>
>>86488502
but that would make everyone on this site love her?
>>
>>86488419
He got a little salty, that's all.
>>
>>86488005
>Risu mentioned on-stream that one of her most likely options if she didn't found a good gig of how her life was going to go was her family literally selling her off and she getting forcefully married to a random guy, no say in the matter, only business.
>Hinted that the fem friends she talked this with probably ended up in this route because they had zero prospects and thus no say in the matter.
>Again, only escaped this due to Hololive.
This and other reasons is why NOT ONE of the IDs is leaving anytime soon.
Heck, even if they were THREATENED with death by a local individual or group, it's more likely that they will immediately flee the fucking country to Japan or literally anywhere else safer before quitting Hololive. Anons can't even comprehend how fucked they would be if they just quit Hololive unless they have some hardcore IQ, degree and connections to just jump into an OK position in some other industry with no issue afterwards, and even then, they probably wouldn't even earn that much compared to what they do now by just doing the bare minimum in some cases.
>>
>>86486562
For unicorns because she homocollabs, for IDs she told them to stfu and learn english(that really killed her ccv which were mostly from ID). For the rest its really just preference she is loud and can be annoying.
>>
File: file.png (21 KB, 591x149)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>86484389
https://twitter.com/kureijiollie/status/1839684914536747130
>>
>>86491590
>It's good
Hololive 2.
>>
>>86491590
>its fun
She is launching Holostars ID and will be their Omega.
>>
>>86484389
Holo came back to China because Kobo demanded it
>>
>>86484389
hololive ID is a criminal streaming family, never the others would let her leave.
>>
File: zombie birthday.jpg (89 KB, 1080x825)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>86484389
I'm sorry but it's just her birthday live...
>>
>>86484389
Not this retard complaining about China in Indonesia, their relationship is probably better than your parents.
>>
File: Not_my_thing.png (1.2 MB, 850x813)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>86486562
I'm going to drop to you the truth.
It's her fucking accent.
And more specifically, the way she pronounces her accent, her speech, her general way of using language.
Anons will literally watch similar ID chuubas but Ollie's accent tickles anons real bad
It makes what would be positive or lusted upon even traits (in some cases), really hard negatives for your average anon.
>It makes her loudness come out as annoying instead of average genki
>It makes her overly sexual jokes feel like oji-san level harassment instead of banter
>It makes her overall pro-unity personality as a Hololive fan feel fucking obnoxious and it fucks with both unicorns and people who generally don't like the stars that much.
>Again, this debuffs her so hard people literally watch static images of her model and they immediately recoil or shrug, like, not even Rushia managed to reach such levels of instant debuff unless you know too much.
>Doesn't help that the character assigned to her is a fucking zombie, which means that anyone willing to become a zomrade runs the risk of being associated with necrophilia. And worse yet, being associated with people into gore and ryona in really sexual or weird ways.
>The above mentioned COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED had the designer not used the clearly rotten parts in the design. They are so visible it's near impossible to imagine those aren't there. Or to imagine that she's the other type of zombie, the one that's not rotten, the fantasy zombie that doesn't really decay, smell or overall, repulsive when you think hard about it for a second.
>The average anon will understandably go with something alive or that wasn't even biologically alive at all before associating with a walking corpse, the majority of people instinctually don't chose messing with the dead, much less on a serious emotional level, main reason, smell and sub-basic hygiene at least.
In truth, Ollie is all of that but not to the degree anons accuse her of, otherwise she would have gotten fired long ago.
She's really really annoying even when taking her good points into consideration, but it ain't as bad as people think it is. But there's no way she can shift the narrative anymore because she berated her ID viewers and a lot of EN viewers or just international will chose anyone over the zombie BECAUSE THERE ARE BETTER CHUUBAS TO WATCH THAN OLLIE, it's literally over for her but in the best way possible because she can neither rise nor fall anymore, which in a funny way, fits her undead theme. I guess they get their assigned models... For a reason. COVER recruitment staff might be better at guessing talent's career future than I thought.
>"Your reason for not watching Ollie?"
Not a fan of zombies. Also, the smelll, ugh...
Ollie is literally getting double debuffed, by her own accord and by her design. There's no helping her. But somehow that's a better outcome than a free-fall, a really lame stability with an occasional slight bump up that might or not be permanent. In other words, her career is undead too.
Rant over, now call me schizo and get out. Because I'm already gone.
>>
>>86486562
man lmao, i just love how all the "MUH LE EVIL UNICORN" gang is here shitting themselves on low bait catalog posts, pretending they even care about Ollie
>>
>>86484389
Some good news, I hope?
>>
>>86489967
don't be racist anon. we love jews here and welcome the influence of zog.
>>
>>86488121
being legitimately smart is her one good quality. everything else about her sucks. so yeah, its hard to believe she'd give up the life of luxury
>>
>>86484389
They're not going to let someone announce a graduation a day after someone else. She's probably moving to japan
>>
god i wish she actually was going to quit, preferably alongside all of ARMIS
>>
>>86489845
Counter-point: Disney. They have Fuck You levels of money - enough to get the US government to change copyright laws specifically to benefit them in particular. What chance does Japan's government have against them?
Besides, they can just take the "American banks setting up their world headquarters in South Dakota" route and open up a shell company in some PO Box in some backwater farm village on Shikoku island, and have that company change Japan's law in their favor
>>
>>86484389
The price for that chink monkey game perms.
>>
>>86496072
Better check your pants because I think you’re the one who shat themselves
>>
>>86484389
Ollie love!
>>
>>86491590
>graduation is fun
She's SICK and TWISTED!
>>
>>86486562
Stated how she wanted to "change" hololive, completely not reading the room and seemingly not clever enough to comprehend the draw and source of holo's success vis-a-vis the competition which has since crashed and burned in no small part due to the sorts of things ollie wanted to do with holo.
Was responsible for coaching and prepping the most cancerous of en stars for audition and therefore bears a non-zero responsibility for that faggot's acceptance into stars.
Basically she was the bad, not cute kind and unforgivable sort of retard.

That's the main points, everything else is just dumb crap.
>>
>>86497463
Granted, but your oshi will move to Vshojo
>>
>>86486562
she's male adjacent. you'd hear lots of copes and deflections but it all comes down to being welcoming to males.
>>
>>86489845
They're actually one of the most open msrket in Asia. Yen is the third most traded currency and Nikkei is among the most liquid, which means foreign buyers trade there regularly
>>
>>86503057
Correction, NijisanjiEN
>>
>>86503057
I don't like any of the streamers on Vshojo, but I'll take it. Gunrun is an okay dude, even since the IRL backpack days.
>>
>>86496043
Anon that is a lot of words but I think thats not true; Her voice doesnt turn me off when I rawdogged her.
>>
>>86496072
Need a diaper change?
>>
>>86486021
Kaela really liked being in japan when she was there, so i see her being one of them.
The thing is the language barrier with her not the money as she is by far the most succesful ID
>>
>>86507643
No there's no chance she's moving to Japan. She's not leaving her family in ID and already invested in a small house for her other streaming studio
>>
>>86486562
Unicorns hate Ollie because she is big on HoloPro unity and has the same beliefs as Yagoo.
>>
>>86491590
Watch how people ignore this post and retards post another 100 "2 more weeks" posts.
>>
>>86513294
This. Yagoo himself approves of high quality talents like Jurard, Ollie's personal hire. Ya'll wouldn't disagree with Yagoo right?
>>
>>86491590
Aww too bad she's isn't graduating
>>
>>86489382
She's gen 2 retard
>>
>>86496072
Love how you exactly act like the average called out /pol/tranny
>>
>>86486562
I just don't like her voice, personality, and sense of humor. Also she can be pretty depressing sometimes
>>
>>86484561
my condolences
>>
>>86494313
oh, neat. I've always been impressed with her performances at holofes. That Haachama/Ollie performance from... Fes4 I think is like one of my top favorites.
>>
>>86496043
Her design is the only good thing about her, god are you a boring faggot.
>>
File: Ollie Notes 2021.png (20 KB, 600x600)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>86486562
tl;dr
>Ollie joined hololive hoping to "break down barriers"
>Not even a rrat or a misconception, she genuinely thought it'd be good to have the Hololive girls and the Holostars boys be like niji (i.e. mixed gens and regular interaction)
>This produced a tidal wave of harassment against her
>At points, the harassment was bad enough to make her worry about her own safety
>Almost daily spam demanding she quits
>For years
>Any time she interacts with someone outside of her gen, she gets harassed too
>Not even just the girls, but the boys and their fans too
>Even after she backed off, she still gets harassed for it
>This is all compounded by any perceived additional faults such as saying stupid things or being loud
>Now she just quietly sits in her little corner and has talked about knowing she's one of the least popular and most hated hololive members
>Mentioned she was gonna graduate over the harassment once but got talked out of it by Kiara
>Now is okay with being "the last option" so long as she can stay in Hololive
>>
Ollie should graduate
>>
>>86516108
No need to state the obvious
>>
Wow so for the first time in 3 years ollie might have more than 3000 people watching her stream!

But FRFR when you see this many graduations in a small corpo it usually means the managers have pulled the plug and the company is shitting itself to death. Probably own't be the case for a company as large as cover (yagoo has a yacht) but it definitely means future generations will be beaten down and enslaved to old man cock before you idiots ever even get to stan them.
>>
>>86490419
>Told them to learn english
Hold on that's kinda based
>>
>>86515551
Good. Other ID girls kept in line. And Ollie has her good moments every now and then - see Calli's karaoke.
>>
File: Capture.png (70 KB, 1005x109)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>86516159
She had more than 3000 viewers watching her stream today, even.
>>
>>86516264
4 years later those people are gone from other members' chat and are still in hers. Great job Ollie
>>
>>86516433
The incline is here, the zombie will run hard all the way until she fucks off forever (until she reemerges as an indie). I'm all in on zombiecoin and webms with sound of that time she was masturbating on stream.
>>
>>86488005
Ain't Moona rich?
>>
>>86496043
not reading allat
>>
>>86490419
>for IDs she told them to stfu and learn english(that really killed her ccv which were mostly from ID).
Oh no no no idmigo you forgot to mention she got angry at IDgoloids who were telling her to read english superchats in bahasa (fake language btw) and said that indogs should donate more money if they wanted superchats in indonesian.
>>
>>86516550
She said there's no way she could afford living in JP so she's poorer than Zeta at least
>>
>>86515551
Gotta love it when retards like her get put in their place
>>
>>86488766
She spoke mainly in English even when she was in Niji, and her audience was almost entirely English speakers, so it was really easy for her to move to VShojo.
>>
>>86515551
>talked out of it by Kiara
Kiara didn't want to be THE most disliked member, I see.
>>
>>86486562
Cute kind girls are loved
annoying unwifeable girls are well you guess it shit
>>
>>86516530
>webms with sound of that time she was masturbating on stream.
Normally when I see people say shit like this I think oh they're joking. From what little of Ollie I know that's absolutely something she'd do
>>
>>86490419
>>86516610
>EN fans left her for Council
>ID fans hate her
Amazing strategy there Ollie, and she's supposed to be one of the smarter ones
>>
>>86496043
i agree with the zombie shit, i instantly hated her because of the patchwork zombie design, she could still have been a regular rotting zombie and i would have liked her more but I've always hated patchwork zombies in particular.
>>
>>86516869
You seriously haven't heard of yubigate?
>>
>>86517055
I've only been following vtubers since a little after Bijou's debut, so no I have not.
>>
>>86516770
KEK
>>
>>86517133
someone give this man the QRD
>>
>>86486562
She's obnoxious and gross
>>
>>86484389
why the fuck would Ollie of all people graduate? I know she has mentioned she won't be Ollie forever but she seemed pretty realistic about how people only watch her because she is a holo
>>86486562
think about all the memes people say about why they hate Bae, Kiara and Mori, now multiply them by 5 and add that she is SEA.
its basically
>loud
>annoying
>streams with males
>fucking sends male streamers lewd jokes and shit
>tries to drag other girls into streaming with males
>>
>>86502720
>Stated how she wanted to "change" hololive
Keep seeing it mentioned, but where and when did she state that?
>>
>>86517521
She literally said she's planning on graduating in one of her membership stream
>>
>>86517708
Like back in 2021 (according to a quick search in the archive)
>>
>>86517791
who the fuck would watch not ollie? why would anyone watch not ollie?
>>
>>86517708
She said that quite a few times in her early streams, maybe on her debut I don't remember
>>
>>86517791
I love how you forget to mention this was almost 2 years ago and how she has talked a shitload of times about how Kiara and other ID members talked her out of it.
Also you know, ignoring this: >>86491590
But sure, 2 more weeks.
>>
>>86517928
I never said she was going to graduate soon though, from what she said it'll be quite a while, maybe a few years from when she said it
>>
>>86517851
>according to a quick search in the archive
Yeah, somehow /vt/ is the only source that pops up on the topic. You sure it's not another "yubigate"?
>>
>>86517791
Yeah Anon, Conveniently it's a members only stream, so you won't proof anything gotcha.
>>
>>86518008
That's like predicting that every single hololive member will one day die.
There's no point to predicting it. Everyone knows.
>>
>>86517878
Who knows. Her and ID1 have been streaming on their alts for a while now probably in preparation for mass graduation
>>
>>86486562
after Jutard my ire if fully directed at her instead of him. Absolute clown behavior
>>
>>86513294
If Yagoo had the same beliefs wouldn't holostars and hololive be the same company like nijisanji already?
>>
you mean this isn't a nijisanji thread?
>>
>>86518141
2 more weeks
>>
>>86518110
Nonsense, my kamioshi is functionally immortal.
>>
>>86518023
/vt/ is the only source for vtuber news that isn't all about forced positivity. you will never hear the reddit or twitter talk badly about a holos takes no matter how shit they are
>>
>>86518087
Newfag
https://streamable.com/raq42w
>>
>>86518141
>quitting hololive in this economy
Retard
>>
>>86518023
It's on /jp/ too
Point is, it's old
>>
>>86518321
But that's not bad news for a lot of the leddit/twitter crowd, yet still no mentions/clips of it.
>>
>>86518502
She has talked about getting married too in an ID collab when she asked some of the ID members on their thoughts on marriage
>>
>>86518717
>yet still no mentions/clips of it.
Is your entire knowledge of Hololive based purely off of clips?
>>
>>86518660
Point is why would anyone trust 4chan trannies on the subject?
>>
>>86518841
Ahh I see you must be lost. Though I don't think /qa/ exists anymore.
>>
>>86518768
>>86518502
Read it again retard
>>
>>86518141
cover lets them do that? the only one of the 3 that makes any remote sense for is moona because, you know
>>
>>86496043
Fr the zombie shit. We're she just patchwork could do someshit but rotting make it uncanny

It's sure cute at first but getting shitty real fast. And I feels like she actually could work for ID audience but shunned em and decide go for EN. Just she kobo, he loud and obnoxious too but she were Millenial and hug ID fans closely
>>
>>86518838
No, but I try to do research on stuff I don't know, like this particular topic. And when the only source of a "fact" are local schizos that looks rather suspicious. If that was actually a prominent thing she said (which it very well might be), you'd imagine it being mentioned somewhere else.
>>
>>86519089
They've been doing it for years and they're all borderline 2 views except for moona when she has her humongous tits onscreen
They're not graduating.
>>
>>86519212
oh they are flesh streaming. I thought he meant they had other vtube accounts
>>
>>86485147
exactly this
why would a holo fangirl giveup literally her front seat to all the action happening there
>>
>>86484389
>hire a bunch of vtubers at the same time
>they graduate nearly around the same time
Similar things doesn't happen with other jobs, right?
>>
people have been doomposting her graduation since forever, from the finger rrat to her decline in number to ID3 to leak accident to then her declining mental health and yet she is still here. lot of members have graduated since then and yet she she still as active as ever.
rrat and doom poster have been right with a lot of things but when it comes to ollie, you guys always miss.
>>
>>86488005
Gen 2 is rich tho?
>>
>>86519135
Still seething after she told you to learn English? You should have followed the advice, might have been able to write something intelligible by now.
>>
>>86519415
She'll break sooner or later. I'm still hopeful
>>
>>86519457
>Reine is rich
ftfy
>>
>>86486562
Personally I don't like her because she is one of those people who acts overtly perverted and "rizzes" (sexually harasses) other Holos whenever she wants with zero filter but does not extend the same energy to viewers who act like perverts in her chat or towards her. People who act in certain ways but start moralfagging others for following their lead are the worst kind of community leaders imo.
>>
>>86519527
She wanted to leave because she wasn't the hottest shit in ID anymore and she got talked out of it.
It's not happening any time soon.
>>
Ok I researched yubigate. Am I supposed to hate her for this? All I can do is kneel in awe at her coomer power level.
>>
Guessing this is the ID thread. I watched that folk song medley for the first time today, I enjoyed the fuck out of that. That was really good.
>>
>>86519715
You are supposed to not fall for schizo rrats in the first place, test failed.
>>
>>86519715
That is the general perception at first before people found out she's ugly
>>
>>86519832
I don't actually believe it but it would be really fucking funny if that's what actually happened. And also really hot
>>
>>86519135
Holy shit, just write in Indonesian next time so I can google translate it, can't be worse than this drivel
>>
>>86519718
Funny thing I've noticed with folk music, it's much better/cooler when it's not your folk's music.
>>
>>86486562
She's loud, obnoxious, a homobeggar, plays garbage games, and an unironic whore to the point where she's masturbated on stream at least twice.
>>
>>86520120
>to the point where she's masturbated on stream at least twice.

Timestamp?
>>
>>86520187
No. Also during an early Holocure stream she said you can use the Psycho Axe to cut yourself then went silent for about 10 minutes.
>>
>>86515551
>This produced a tidal wave of harassment against her
>At points, the harassment was bad enough to make her worry about her own safety
>Almost daily spam demanding she quits
>For years
>Any time she interacts with someone outside of her gen, she gets harassed too
That's fucked up. This is why I hate idolshit. The fans are fucking psycho losers.
>>
>>86520120
>she's masturbated on stream at least twice.
hot
>>
>>86520921
She shouldn't have become an idol then
>>
>>86484389
Ollie's birthday is coming up, plus no graduation is announced like that. Come on, OP, you can do better than this.
>>
>>86503057
>>86503476
my actual oshi would actually fit right in with nijiEN but he would also probably get terminated in a few weeks
>>
>>86489845
I doubt cover is big enough to trigger that.
>>
File: 1560510561557.jpg (81 KB, 432x409)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>86515551
I wholeheartedly believe she's a good kid who had good intentions and was never too much of a "own le chuds" type of person. Just a naive saviorfag who went WAY over her head
>>
>>86484389
too good to be true
>>
>>86521226
Spoken like one of those psycho losers
>>
>>86524103
Good is relative. Also didn't help that her ID senpais encourage the "own le chuds" mindset as well
>>
>>86524209
>become idol
>doesn't act like idol
>idol fans don't like you
>nooo why don't they like me
>>
>>86516433
it was fucking whole branch relay event
>>
>>86524373
Pretty big difference between "I don't watch someone who homo collabs" and harrassing them in chat and real life. Freaks like that deserve jail time.
>>
>>86524548
So shitting on her here is fine then
>>
>>86524612
lol you really took offense didn't you loser
>>
>>86524294
Not just her Senpais, her genmates also and so is ID3. Only Kaela cut the rope after seeing how her viewers acted about the Homos being in her BD
>>
>>86516433
what was that all about anyway and what was the supposedly surprising holoid announcement?
>>
>>86486128
I don't think Disney is in any position right now to buy ANYTHING
>failing D+ service
>wasted almost a billion on Mando 3, Acolyte, Boba Fett, etc
>wasted almost a billion on Agatha, Ms Marvel, Secret Invasion
>wasted a billion on Galactic Starcruiser
>D&W and Inside Out 2 don't even cover the losses from Marvels, Strange 3, Ant Man 3, and most importnatly, Indy 5
>Parks losing market share to Universal, things keep breaking down, 'renovations' giant disappointment, Tiana's Bayou major flop and breaking down every week
>ded IPs - Star Wars Outlaws massive flop, discontinued Avengers games
And with the incoming Cap 4 and TBolts flops, they're going to be deeper in the hole
The current talk is that they may start selling IPs instead of buying new ones.
>>
>>86517055
>>86517211
What I love the most about that are Reine's and Anya's reactions as it starts to dawn on them what's actually happening.
I wonder if they had a fight after that stream.
>>
>>86524656
Nah I'm just having fun here
>>
>>86524691
That was the relay and subsequent merch
>>
>>86524674
I don't think any of ID3 had that mindset. Kobo and her viewers were toxic to each other in a banterful way, and I don't think Zeta ever lashed out at her viewers
>>
File: 1695098054279789.png (439 KB, 1000x1000)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
Bait used to be believable.
>>
>>86515551
I was starting to feel bad for her until I saw the condoms thing with the homo
>>
>>86515551
>Now is okay with being "the last option" so long as she can stay in Hololive
She still got it good compared to most streamers even as the bottom feeder of hololive. Just got to steel her nerves because haters be haters.
>>
File: 1721102404521250.png (548 KB, 643x820)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
>>86496043
>>
Why are the ID managers getting away scot-free? They should be protecting their talents and helping them grow while staying within the company guidelines. Yet Ollie's suffered from harassment campaigns, is stagnating, and on the precipice of graduating. In her peak, she was a talent that was able to connect Hololive with the English-speaking, anime flesh tubing scene while also platforming smaller vtubers.
And the rest of her gen mates? The same sort of stagnation. Gen 1? Same shit.
>>
>>86516159
>But FRFR when you see this many graduations in a small corpo
Because it's 20-50% of entire roster if it's a small corpo. Meanwhile in Hololive 2 departures is 3% and Ame hasn't really been streaming for a long time either.
>>
All the people saying
>muh Unicorns
are legitimately smooth brained. I don't think I need to reiterate the "wanted to change Holo" talking point, so I'll bring up something that you can't overlook.
The kinds of guys Ollie were collabing with were leeches only intersted in her for two reasons
>decent viewership at the time
>potential to open up collabs with other (bigger Holos)
Her fans warned her about this and pointed out that these people were snakes who would drop her the moment she stopped being useful, but Ollie didn't listen. Unsurprisignly, when Ollie's numbers dropped and she couldn't get them collabs with bigger Holos, all of those male streamers dropped her and don't interact with her at all.
When you ignore your fans giving you actual advise to collab with grifters, of course you're going to develop a terrible reputation.
>>
>>86484389
She talks about graduation like every other month. I'd be surprised if any of the ID members decide to graduate.
>>
>>86526395
Women in a muslim country.
>>
>>86484389
retard
>>
It always makes me laugh seeing people call her a leech for the EN stuff. Sure, it might have been over the top telling ID fans in Indonesian that they should just learn English, but at that time a shit ton of Holo were trying to court the EN fanbase.
Maybe you forget, but that was the era of a bunch of JP trying to jump on Myth's explosion by doing EN only streams, English duolingo streams, and just generally trying to be more open to EOP who were just discovering Hololive. ID debuted 4 months after Myth did, and Reine and Ollie tried from the start to scoop up EN viewers. It worked well at the time and gave them the biggest ccv and sub count of the ID's. Now that there's so many options for EN and vtubing (at least Hololive specific) has slowed down on the EN side, their numbers have slid backwards and they don't have the ID fanbase built up to fall back on like Kobo.
>>
Any good or bad announcement?
>>
>>86524769
To me it is the kind of motivation to seek new renevue sources while still having money
>>
>>86515551
Nah, to be the most hated hololive member people would have to actually remember she exists.
>>
File: 11317371747414.png (226 KB, 415x564)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>86486562
She tried very hard to integrate males including Connor (with help from mori) into the Holosphere and then when that failed she tried multiple times to make tournaments that included the homos where she'd have every EN participate.
These never worked either because most of the girls aren't stupid enough to cuck their audience and nosedive their careers for some retarded anti Hololive crusade.
Luckily she failed everytime
>>
>>86530909
A whole post dedicated to hating her... Sad but Impressive.
>>
>>86517521
>>>tries to drag other girls into streaming with males
This alone should have lead to termination.
>>
>>86486562
>>86515551
If I may tack something on here, before Connor was known for latching onto Mouse, him and Ollie hung out behind the scenes in a time where his comments on Hololive were a lot more fresh. Her split was shitposted to death over it and only fully recovered earlier this year.

>>86524103
Yeah, I think she just had the bad luck of learning the hard way her wishes were incongruent with what the majority of Holos and Fans want.
>>
>>86484389
>another homocollaber and homopusher graduating
>one of the biggest ones even
If only we were that lucky
>>
>thumbnail changed mid stream
>>
>>86525277
what is that? I don't really pay attention to ID anything
>>
File: alex tinfoil.jpg (42 KB, 817x613)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
this thread is starting to make me think that all of the other girls sensed how impressionable Ollie is, and saw this as a golden opportunity to ensure there wouldn't be competition by encouraging her unchecked ideas and not tard wrangling on purpose.
>>
>>86484389
Thanks Kobo..
>>
>>86484389
kek btfo
>>
>>86526765
This, and Indonesia is backsliding day by day into more religious fanaticism and totalitarianism.
>>
>>86524769
If George Lucas ends up buying back Star Wars for equal or less to what he sold for I will laugh so hard.
>>
>>86533139
More cheap supas like this should help keep them away from Ollie streams
https://youtu.be/EQHpctGdZs4
>>
once again she beat the doomposter
>>
>>86524103
This. She's Kaela's best friend and was there for her for a lot of things. Every girl she talks with says she's the sweetest thing ever.
>>
>>86486128
Imagine all the kino perms
>>
>>86533695
>She's Kaela's best friend
Don't make shit up retard
>>
>>86520187
didn't happen
>>
File: 1727791408906413m.jpg (160 KB, 918x1024)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>
File: file.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>86484389
God I fucking wish.
But she's gonna stick around like a fucking parasite until the end of her branch.
>>
File: file.png (286 KB, 1145x590)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>>86486562
Mori and Kronii have moved on since then, but the hate for Ollie still remains because she was the only holo who tried to involve OTHER girls in her fuckery.
>>
retards like you should be forced to make apology threads every time you do shit like this
kneel to the zombie again, year after year, shitpost after shitpost
>>
>>86536111
See you next time she has an emotional breakdown zombiekek
>>
File: file.jpg (2.22 MB, 3840x2491)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
>>86496043
I wonder if this is why Ollie is so jealous of Olivia...
>>
File: file.png (173 KB, 697x710)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>86532988
>>
>>86536384
What a fucking numberfag
>>
>>86520187
Check timestamp : https://youtu.be/xxD9Z5nN4TM?t=7401
>>
>>86536384
Creating other personas never works out, same with Kaela. Don't know how FBK handles it
>>
>>86536616
Kaela doesn't bitch about it though
>>
>>86536616
Works great with Risu
>>
>>86536691
She did mention a few times that Skia was more popular than her but that's long ago. I miss Skia.
>>
if she didn't have an gross corpse model she would be more popular
>>
>>86531039
A whole post dedicated to seething at the truth with no counterargument... Sad but Impressive
>>
>>86489845
didn't help Sony
>>
>>86491590
Olivia ch. maybe?
>>
>>86538072
Literally no one but Ollie would anti her
>>
>>86486562
she got fingered on stream and all the "unicorn bad" posters want more streams of ollie getting fingered https://www.youtube.com/live/xxD9Z5nN4TM
the comments alone are filled with people saying they hear it
>>
she's announcing her pregnancy officially
>>
>>86537187
She was immensely popular for an ID during her first 6 months. Her model isn't the problem.
>>
>>86536616
Worked during the Peak Haato v. Haachama era
>>
>>86535944
Don't use the Queen for your shit takes faggot , everyone in Hololive loves Ollie which is something you will never experience
>>
>>86542292
>everyone in Hololive loves Ollie
RORU
RUMAO
>>
>>86484389
If Ame drags all the trash away from hololive
i will forever be in her debt.
I'll buy a plushie of her in her honor if that happens
>>
>>86542337
Cope
>>
>>86541984
a peak car crash to watch
>>
>>86541984
Because Haachama ended killing Haato.
>>
so what was the announcement?
>>
>>86524103
What manga is this from?
>>
>>86547857
Birthday 3D live titled Rebirth + new 3D model debuting in that concert

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.