[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Shereallydidwin.png (100 KB, 300x300)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
Think about it: As much as she advanced based on her own talent, and despite the process being so hellish that she tried to kill herself twice... Dokibird emerged richer, better connected, and more famous than ever. And she gets to keep her playbutton.
>>
>>86583048
Yes, but not by much. She's doing the exact same shit as before with the exact same people (minus Niji), only now she's less depressed.
She's already passed the subs she had before the coffee video came out and the dragoons pretty much followed her 1:1.

The only real difference is that now she's gonna make content celebrating indies and every corpo EXCEPT for Nijisanji.
>>
>>86583048 And all it took was the blood sacrifice of her former branch and her 32 coworkers' careers to the internet hate mob her goons stirred up on her behalf. But I hope she realizes that for all her newfound riches, she can never buy back the friendship and community she threw away in spite all over a delayed music video.
>>
>>86583659
So true sis! #cut4hex
>>
>>86583048
It gave her a huge initial surge but she ended up where she would have regardless.
She was pretty even with Mint at their old job and they're pretty even now after. And Mint didn't have an industry shaking scandal to ride.
>>
>>86583048
>get fired because of a song
>everyone sympathizes with you
It's not that hard to understand
>>
>>86583659
A fair trade desu.
>>
File: 1720293054429898.jpg (146 KB, 1034x1034)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>86583659
>the blood sacrifice of her former branch and her 32 coworkers
Where do I sign?
>>
>>86583183
look i love doki and all but if you think the whole drama back in february only boosted her career a little bit you're definitely delusional lmao
>>
File: Godhand.jpg (404 KB, 1080x1080)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>86583659
>the blood sacrifice of her former branch and her 32 coworkers
kino
>>
File: file.png (2.23 MB, 2000x1000)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB PNG
>>
Perhaps we ought to thank Anycolor for being such a shitty employee, because without it, we wouldn't have Dokibird at her full potential.
>>
>>86584232
You forgot the part where she tried to an hero herself twice because of her work environment.
>>
>>86583048
She's going to pass her peak subcount, either before the end of the year or early january
She's become a "household name" in the industry
She's now known to massive streamers and creators outside of the vtubing sphere
She's now rubbing shoulders with other giants within the industry like ironmouse (like her or not, she's the most subscribed person on all of twitch, so that's huge)
So yes, it was a huge boost
>>
>>86583048
yes but its already wearing off, she need to spam less esports shit
>>
>>86583183
>minus Niji
And people wonder why she's doing better now than she was this time last year.
Hell, it's not just her, and not just absolute numbers. Also compare relative numbers: she's doing better now than back then in terms of CCV, SC, and - most importantly - overall happiness and mental health. All of the ex-Nijis are doing better now than they were when they were in, even Quinn.
The only two ex-Nijis who haven't inclined yet are Kyrio (Hex) and Sunny (Kunai), and even that is solely because they haven't redebuted yet. And Sunny cannot not improve, considering she already has a head start of more than one silver play button's worth of subs.
>>
>>86586092
No, we should continue to hate annycolor and all the nijinigger ilk for firing Selen because at least she was contained in that shitty corpo. But now she is free and I have to see her dumb fucking face everywhere.
>>
>>86586771
shes not even topping the average number of the large indies on twitch and her CCV is declining rather than inclining.
>>
>>86586944
still better than the 2-3views of your shitty company
>>
Theres been a lot of graduations recently but I really do think formers corpos vastly overate their importance when entering the indie scene. Or how to work with established indies.
>>
>>86586771
>She's going to pass her peak subcount, either before the end of the year or early january
She's currently at 781k, and her previous peak was 806k. She might pass that before the end of this month.
>>
>>86586994
I only watch Neuro and Filian and other indies like that, not whore clan tho im not into coombaiting. I have never seen a Niji streamer besides Rosemi but Doki has an annoying voice and i dont like that she laughs every other sentence in a really forced way. I dont care for her choice of games either. Wrestletuber was fun tho.
>>
>>86586771
>She's become a "household name" in the industry
If by household name you mean something like Hydrox, right?
>>
I dont get why holoponies still pretend to care about her because of le tribal wars when its very obvious they dont watch her streams anyway. and we've seen that she doesnt like hate all the niji people most of whom she didnt really know, and both niji and holo management has gotten retarded recently. that elira chick does sound crazy but you guys also had your fair share of mentally ill chicks like that one with the husband or whatever.
>>
>>86587018
Please explain to me further how Dokibird has NOT made herself an integral part of the indie scene with her wrestletuber event and mass collabs.
>>
>>86587875
cause right after that she only started focusing on esports stuff, which is really a different crowd from the indie scene. most of the large indies on twitch prefer casual gaming rather than esports, and the serious esports crowd is all mostly fleshstreamers who keep to themselves, and most importantly, shes not on twitch and doesnt stream enough there.
>>
>>86587055
Nah, she's getting around 14-16k every 30 days or so depending on how active she is.
>>
>>86588101
Dokibird ALWAYS had a taste for esports like things. She hasn't really changed. If anything, she has actually played LESS of her favorite game, Apex Legends, lately. She has pulled off two to three mass collabs in the past month or two iirc, and in addition to wrestletuber, she's thinking of trying to organize a mass Apex collab. She will both have her cake and eat it too.
>>
>>86583048
I mean Mints doing better too despite leaving with no drama. Matara, Michi, Unnamed, and even Sayu of all people all doing better. Being in Niji is just a huge fucking albatross around your neck because a lot of people just can't deal with watching someone in the same branch as Luca and Uki where they have to interact. Doki got an extra big boost from the drama but she still would have benefitted from leaving either way
>>
File: l1PnHDJL7a.png (381 KB, 653x739)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>86588101
>and most importantly, shes not on twitch and doesnt stream enough there.
Funny thing about that...
Even when she's NOT streaming on twitch, dragoons build hype trains there when she plays certain games because she was too lazy to change her OBS settings and it makes shit happen on her screen.
Twitch absolutely adores her because she brings in money without taking bandwidth.
Also she does stream on twitch occasionally, but only for twitch rivals or watchalongs for events.
>>
>>86588232
The only thing Niji actively does for its talents is introduce them to the world.

That's it.
>>
>>86588212
>organize a mass Apex collab
thats literally the opposite of what she should be doing lmao, esports tryhard shit sucks the fun out of everything, wrestletuber was funny because it was just for the memes and shit, i hate hero shooters and even though they are popular, many indies too, they all have thet one guilty pleasure for a certain MOBA/Gacha/Hero Shooter but they and their chats always make fun of them for it. She should just do another funny game collab.
>>
>>86588356
>esports tryhard shit sucks the fun out of everything,
It's not. She specifically said she wanted it to not favor all the pros and be custom gimmick matches, such as hide and seek.
She specifically wants to be able to let people who don't play apex win prizes with her customs, too.
>>
>>86588472
that makes more sense but i still think its counterproductive, seems like a "learn how to game" idea, and a lot of indies genuinely do suck at most games, which is funny cause twitch exists because of LoL autism but thats how it is at least with large indie vtubers
>>
>>86588881
Yeah, she has plans for much more than just Apex, too. Stuff like minecraft tournaments with custom developed mods and stuff for the games.
She already has a dev team working on that kind of stuff for her minecraft server.

...I'd expect a garfield kart meme event too at some point. She has a lot of big plans, and now she actually has the connections and manpower to do them.
>>
>>86589286
She spent 5 grand on a shitpost. A Garfield Kart meme event is definitely something she'd want to do, and the biggest hurdle for it to happen would be streaming perms for any agency vtubers in the event (and also Dokibird collab perms from management for any Hololive EN girls who might want to attend)
>>
>>86583048
>she tried to kill herself twice...
This is nothing to laugh about but... she's a woman, and like any other women, most fail any attempts at sudoku, because they only take 4-5 tablets of aspirin... heh
>>
>>86583048
>2020
>bpd in her bio
>grifting bpd with in her tweets
>accused her father of beating her up
>accused her mom of abusing her dog
>accused both parents of kicking her out of the apartment

yeah I don't believe doki, she's the same menhera even before she joined nijien, and she refused to provide proof of her accusations
>>
She should get a voice transplant.
>>
>>86583659
They weren't worth shit anyway.
>>
>>86583183
Fpbp and /thread
>>
>>86583048
It wasn't getting terminated, it was the black stream.
I've never seen such an out pour of love from the community towards one person before that stream, in an attempt to undo her, they only made her stronger.
>>
>>86583048
Had anyone not made up their minds about this by March? Why bring this up now? Do (You) add anything new to the discussion?
>>
>>86583048
Probably still killing herself in a few years so I still win in the end
>>
>>86583853
That's because she pulled a woman moment with her model and disgusted any potential newcomers
>>
>>86587152
The fuck is hydrox, did kiketer and goldble make a ANOTHER line?
>>
>>86590469
Because her lawyer told her it's not a good idea to lie so it finally all stopped
>>
>>86583659
You say this like its a bad thing, I don't understand?
>>
>>86583659
>Riches
It was a temporary bag grab that lasted for three months. Now she's doing the exact same as she did when she was in Niji while also bleeding money because of her "company" and animations. She threw away her job over a menhera moment and ruined four year old friendships for maximum grift that teetered out in the end
>>
>>86592691
Source on her losing money?
Remember Niji isn't getting a cut of supers or merch now and she's actually getting paid for con appearances.
>>
>>86592065
Hydrox are the shitty off brand Oreos
>>
>>86583048
of course it did, what do you think that whole PR stunt was for?
>>
>>86592819
Their ass.
Doki's been spending a lot of money setting her stuff up and with her projects, but she's still within budget.
The sponsorships, merch, and donations are more than enough right now, to the point where she just says "fuck it" if she feels like playing copyrighted songs and demonetizes the stream herself.
>>
>>86593201
Doesn’t she also have a company with several employees? There’s no where she can be making enough to support that
>>
>>86592065
>>86592915
>/vt/ being uneducated
Color me unsurprised. Oreos are the ripoff of Hydrox.
>>
>>86593267
Apparently, she can. She even commented on how she's able to invest even more in projects now than before because of how efficient the teams are.
The most money-intensive thing so far (other than the skinsuit debut) has been the copyright/trademark lawyers apparently that she got to help her set everything up properly.
>>
>>86592691
>friendships
But Mint is right there? And Doki is going to make an appearance on her birthday stream?
>>
>>86588268
Wasn't Scarle or someone banned on Twitch for their fans making hype trains when they were offline?
>>
>>86593484
>Oreos are the ripoff of Hydrox
Hydrox may have come first, but Oreos will always be superior.
>>
>>86593644
No she was banned for her fans breaking hype trains on her account before she ever streamed on the platform. Apparently some people do that to money launder stolen money so Twitch though something funky was going on.
>>
>>86593597
Her being able to invest does mean she has the funds to invest. She did projects in Niji even when she didn't have the money to do them. Her mom/financial manager was complaining to her about it
>>
>>86593797
She's also hired accountants. She's fine.
This isn't a girl who wasn't allowed to have outside help with anything fucking around and trying to do everything herself. She understands the responsibility of her own company and her employees.
>>
>>86593932
Let’s just hope she’s paying her taxes
>>
>>86593958
She's had like 3 separate tangents about how annoying taxes are and how hard it's been to learn that specifically.
So yeah, she's paying them.
>>
>>86592691
>She threw away her job over a menhera moment and ruined four year old friendships for maximum grift that teetered out in the end
>he thinks niji's get paid enough money to be considered a job
>>
>>86594036
>gets a ton of details wrong with a generic bait
Begone, tourist.
>>
>>86593484
>>86593690
there are parallels to Nijisanji and Hololive.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.