[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous Thread >>86599554

>Upcoming Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THcSn5HBgk8
>Previous Stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvGx3gzD8Ds

>1st orisong BORN TO BE "BAU"DOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aThUfmKQgaY

>Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kttt7pb5o6I
>3D Debut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqiU63uqC9U
>Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/@FUWAMOCOch/featured
>Schedule
https://x.com/fuwamoco_en/status/1840262884477051248

>Unarchived Content (twitter spaces, karaokes, etc)
https://rentry.org/baunarchived
>Songs
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf4O_VcbYo24EjtizbTZt_tTgwXaaK8N- (official playlist of all covers and songs they've released or starred in.)

>Merch
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/all?open=talent&q=%22Talent_モココ・アビスガード%22 (Mococo)
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/all?open=talent&q=%22Talent_フワワ・アビスガード%22 (Fuwawa)

>/baubau/-related content (baubau sings, nsfw, VN/anime list, VTL team info)
https://rentry.org/baucontent

>Thread Template
https://pastebin.com/bgugZTcD
>>
File: Pledge of Loyalty.png (2.46 MB, 1920x1080)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>
>>86613835
BAU BAU
>>
File: GY44KoeW8AAmt0X.jpg (162 KB, 1202x1143)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>
==REMINDER TO ALL MENHERA==
>M: Please don't get merch because you feel pressured or anything like that. DON'T do anything that you don't want to. We really mean it, okay?
>F: So you know, maybe you're like, "Oh, well, you know, maybe if I make a clip maybe more people will discover FUWAMOCO from there!" - it's true, but maybe you REALLY don't like video editing... Maybe don't that.
>M: However you want to, okay?
>F: You know, oshikatsu's supposed to be fun! You know, just tweeting, being loud -
>M: Being HERE with us!
>F: Yeah!
>M: That's all - that's MORE that we can ask for!
>F: Yeah, being like, "Ah! My best friend, you know, I REALLY like these vtubers called FUWAMOCO!". You know, those kinds of things, you know...
>M: So, please, don't feel like, "Oh, THIS Ruffian is doing all this and I'M not doing ANYTHING"...
>F: No. You know, oshikatsu is fun for everybody and ANYBODY!
>M: You should never feel like that, okay? So PLEASE don't compare yourselves to somebody else, okay?
>F: We just want you to have fun. You shouldn't feel pressure.
>M: We don't want you to disappear because of something, you know...
>F: Yeah, so, you know... if your smile's in trouble...
>*Both shake their heads*
>M: Just don't worry, we just want you to be here with us.
>F: Yeah, we wanna protect your smile and have fun together, Ruffians!
>M: You got it? It's not work! It should be FUN! We understand that you compare yourselves to others and stuff like that... SO THAT'S WHY WE SAY "DON'T"! We get it, you know? Because we felt it too before, okay? *reads chat message* You wish you could superchat more? IT'S OKAY! DON'T WORRY! We want you to have fun.
>F: And you know, it's the little things that count, too, you know. So, just sending a tweet like, "BAU BAU!" - that helps, you know?
>M: Yeah! Do what you can!
>F: "I'm on break right now, you know! I had a real delicious sandwich! FUWAMOCO, I had a delicious sandwich!" ... You know, it makes us happy to know that you're thinking about us cause sometimes, you know, we get a little bit lonely. Like, "are the Ruffians thinking about us...?"
>M: Please don't worry, okay? *reads chat message* You can't write well? It's OKAY! Don't worry about it!
>F: But it makes us really happy to know you're thinking about ways you can help us, Ruffians...
>M: We don't want you to get sad and be like, "I can't enjoy FUWAMOCO anymore because I compare myself to other Ruffians", okay?
>>
>>86613878
I want to pet the tails
>>
>>86613835
BAU BAU
>>86613878
why is Mococo presenting Fuwawa's floofies
>>
I'm watching the 3D stream and were they drunk? They can barely string a sentence together
>>
File: IMG_5735.png (720 KB, 955x892)
720 KB
720 KB PNG
>>86613998
>were just fluffy and fuzzy ya knoe…
>hehe~
>>
>>86613998
Fuwawa can barely string sentences together all the time
>>
Where's that anon who provides translated JP reactions to FWMC Morning episodes.
>>
huge Ws being deployed for replies this time
>>
>>86614505
>even anan is posting like screenshots now
I guess if everyone else is doing it...
>>
Likespree happening
>>
>>86614651
>the usual attention whores spamming FUWAMOCO and posting likes
>>
girls please post the gta clip form already
>>
>>86614768
You were expecting something different?
>>
>>86615019
I just posted "FWMC" with a lucky screenshot and got a like after a minute. I was surprised.
>>
I got 3 untagged likes on posts made entirely to bait likes just in the past 30min. I thought they were busy
>>
>>
File: 1721785443013439.jpg (301 KB, 1920x1080)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
Well....
maybe just this once. Okay ruffian, but you have to close your eyes...
Now get really close to us and... mwah!
>>
File: 20240908_190236.jpg (2.54 MB, 4032x3024)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB JPG
>>86613887
This a new copypasta?
I gotta respect them. They're entertainers first and foremost, but they really do seem pretty genuine. Sure a lot of there stuff could be surface level gritting, but I've seen them in places other than Twitter replying and being active with stuff not even directly related to them, as well as all the unnecessary segments and other stuff they do that actually requires a bit of extra effort to do. Almost makes you think they're genuine, right?
>>
>>86615262
It's almost 3AM
They aren't working, they're twittering in bed
>>
>>86614956
Why the rush? JP post the tweets 12 hours before their streams and they get more than enough clips.
>>
>>86615406
because they promised to post it right after the stream 3 streams in a row now
>>
>>86615262
>the Tracer got one too
There is no God in this world.
>>
>>86615429
>he still trusts FUWAMOCO's words
>>
To be honest if you didn't get a like just now you might be right that they don't care about you. It seems like they went through their spreadsheet of ruffians and made sure to give everyone on it at least one like from their profile
>>
>Replying to a FWMC Morning tweet
Yeah, nah.
>>
>>86615546
Yeah, they don't.
>>
I was in line to do stressful administrative bullshit and I saw I got a like from them and I smiled.
>>
so who is the hottest femruffian we have right now?
>>
>>86615663
Nerissa and it's not even close.
>>
I got my like but I hate how I have to manually search for it instead of them just appearing on the verified tab since Elon ate their blue checkmark
>>
File: fuwawa_NSFW_LOW.png (2.03 MB, 1080x1527)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
>>86615273
>>
>>86615763
This is sfw
>>
>>86615763
hand too small
>>
File: 854e84c3c11.jpg (505 KB, 1447x2362)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>86615663
Nerissa and it's not even close
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.02 MB, 1396x1920)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
>>86615663
Nerissa and it's not even close
>>
File: F2xJEd1bAAAMcB1.jpg (140 KB, 1048x908)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>86613887
It's amazing how many times they have DIRECTLY addressed this topic, and yet missed the point every time. Most vtubers never bother even broaching the topic, meanwhile FUWAMOCO have ventured into this territory like 6 times now. When 15 different people clip the exact same moment, and yet they retweet the same 2 people every single time without fail, it's impossible not to notice. Or when soulful fanart from big donors always gets noticed 100% of the time, yet their standards for everyone else is so much higher.
>"Don't get sad when you notice favoritism"
is not helpful.
>"We don't have favorites"
is what they should say. Certain ruffians get obvious preferential treatment, lower standards etc. The big donors get retweeted 3 times a day, including low quality garbage like an unedited still image. Yet a guy who only clips once a week will not ever get the slightest interaction. That's the only reason anyone feels inadequate. If they would just treat everyone equally, maybe they wouldn't have to address this problem every 2 months.
>>
how much cum does it take to fill a full grown demon guard dog puppy's womb?
>>
>>86615968
They do have a favorite and its Newissa Wavencwoft.
>>
>>86615968
Everyone has favorites in something. It’s called being human. Just live with the fact that you don’t matter as much as others in their eyes
>>
>>86615968
BAUSED
They don't change because they know they can get away with it. They have favorites and it's only naturally to. There's no incentive for them to change because no one complains publicly outside of every few months and the clique helps them kill any dissenting opinions in seconds. Why would any of the clique ruffians speak out? They're the ones getting extra attention. It's a horrible feedback loop
>>
>>86615968
>unedited still image
This one upsets me more than anything. it's just a screenshot of the stream. Hundreds posted the same and he didn't even tag it. Where is the logic? It's bullshit
>>
>>86616175
>Where is the logic?
He’s their favorite and you aren’t
>>
>>86616083
Everyone has favorites, but that doesn't mean you have to publicly show it, especially if you're performers of some kind.
>>
>>86616123
Uh oh shitposter kun, I thought the clique Ruffians were the ones speaking out because they're all backstabbing jealous menheras? Did you get your narratives crossed?
>>
>>86616225
Why not? It’s not like you’ll leave or something and even if you did it wouldn’t be a loss to them considering they still have all their paypuppies willing to throw their money at them with minimal effort on their end lol
>>
>>86616225
It's going to bite them in the ass when they keep these menheras on a pedestal and they have a meltdown. look what happened when they showed so much preference to itta
>>
>>86616238
They're the ones posting here but not publicly yet. But someone is going to get too jealous of one of these favorites and snap again. I wish FuwaMoco would knock it off
>>
>>86616307
>look what happened when they showed so much preference to itta
but nothing happened except maybe the other top pay puppy menhera oldfag leaving.
>>
Their popularity has waned a lot
>>
>>86616295
It's a good setup. Give a like or retweet that costs them nothing and the retarded paypuppies view it as love and send them hundreds or thousands of dollars. How can anyone be mad they're milking these rich losers for all they are worth? It's not like they actually care more about any of these fags they do nothing of value.
>>
>>86616295
Oilers that thrive on attention are shitty oilers. They would have more donors by now, and actual quality ones at that, if they would stop rewarding obviously selfish ones. They would have an actual enjoyable community by now. They would have had 1mill subs before their 1 year anniversary by now. Their community is unpleasant because their most "dedicated" "fans" are cancer, yet those are the "fans" they bend over backwards to reward.
>>
>>86615763
aaaiiieeeee tits and vagina noooooo
my advertisooooors
>>
>>86616496
How is posting clips and screenshots and art "cancer"? What is a good ruffian to you?
>>
>>86616443
>It's not like they actually care more about any of these fags they do nothing of value.
You know that's true. Mococo especially has a bleeding heart for menhera and doomer paypuppies. Both her and Fuwawa want to keep them around as long time idol fans.
>>
>>86616496
Nobody gives a fuck, idiot kek. At the end of the day, their job is to accumulate revenue and they’re doing just that by milking paypuppies dry. They could show as much favoritism as they please and in the end you will fall to their feet and fight for their attention and give them money
>>
File: file.png (3 KB, 295x158)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
jwu, what happened to today FWMC morning
>>
>>86616496
This reeks of jealousy. Improve yourself.
>>
>>86616635
I can proudly say I have never given a single vtuber or streamer ever, any money.
>>
>>86616648
Mocochan said the migo word
>>
Are we going back to the favoritism loop now?
>>
>>86616633
She must be so happy that myoto joined. She finally found a new favorite menhera to make her feel like shit along with laughing fox
>>
>>86616576
It's cancer if the ruffian then goes and brags about it, most of all if they screencap it. It's cancer if all the other ruffians celebrate it as a "huge W," directly perpetuating the community-wide understanding that twitter engagement = FWMC loves you more. Anyone who screencaps a like or retweet, should never be given one again. Those people shit up the community vibe and directly create the competitive atmosphere FUWAMOCO were trying to quell in the member stream.
>>
File: distraughtfuwawa.png (140 KB, 352x349)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>86615546
They used to. It was every once in a while I'd get one I'd get one but not anymore. I'll just cope that they probably have to tend to the other ruffians who need them more.Last time was getting tickets to BD on day 1 they went up and the summer camp VP, haven't seen one since.
>>
>>86616496
>>86616576
it disincentivizes doing what they SAY they want ruffians to do (make clips and use the tags)
look at this retweet https://x.com/phoenixdawwn/status/1841309478727114801
they could have chosen any of the hundred or so tweets on #FUWAMOCO with the exact same image but they picked an untagged tweet by a FAN which they have retweeted every other day for the last month
>>
While you're looping about favorites i just got another like. Stay salty.
>>
>>86616754
>Anyone who screencaps a like or retweet, should never be given one again.
Are you retarded? JP side does it all the time and no one bitches about it. Newfags like you should hang yourself.
>>
>>86616754
I post huge Ws to make menhera like you feel worse because I know your ilk is always watching kekekekekek
>>
didn't they already did singapore like last year
>>
>>86616754
I've never seen any of these people posting Screencaps unless there's somewhere else. tekzi, the parrot clipper, phoenix, itta, sobbi, all these people that are looped about endlessly just keep posting content not bragging. It's just shitheel likeschizos like the Mexican and fable that always post it to cliquecord and twitter which makes menheras feel bad
>>
>>86616908
That was Malaysia
>>
>>86616754
Screen caps are the expectation in holoJP. it's a way to say thanks. If anything i bet they wish more Ruffians would post them
>>
>>86616926
menheras SHOULD feel bad
>>
>>86616949
same shit different hole
>>
>>86616496
>They would have more donors by now, and actual quality ones at that, if they would stop rewarding obviously selfish ones.
Eh I will say they are doing well enough? What more do you want?
>>
>>86616782
it has 110k views clearly it's not just FUWAMOCO that like it. What's your point? they just like shit like that to bait engagement it has nothing to do with favorites
>>
>>86616926
I agree with this, I don't see a lot of screencaps or consider it a problem. The lower standards is true though. FUWAMOCO have a bad habit of picking viewers for certain jobs. Like they'll pick one or two clippers and retweet their clips exclusively for months
>>
>>86617053
uh, I am a frighteningly large part of their monthly total. I might need to tone it down. I thought I was the average
>>
>>86616977
>If anything i bet they wish more Ruffians would post them
I highly doubt it, this would fly in the face of everything FWMC stand for
>>
>>86617171
Nigga they like the ones who post screenshots all the time kek
>>
>>86617109
>Like they'll pick one or two clippers and retweet their clips exclusively for months
This is weird but it might just be that they're mindlessly scrolling for you and once they interact with an account it'll show up more and more and more. So until those people have a mental snap and stop posting like the Hungarian or pillar they'll keep showing up and getting attention on repeat
>>
You guys have no idea how good you have it. At least their "favorites" are people who are actually members and are in streams. Meanwhile Nerissa latches on to any twitter personality with a Jailbird PFP regardless of whether or not they're a member or even watch streams. She'll have long conversations on twitter with clipwatchers as long as they are female or "female".
>>
>>86617053
Doing well monetarily, sure. But they have failed in some goals that are important to them, like 1mill subs in 1 year, and the community health as a whole is pretty bad and always has been. It will never improve as long as they keep giving preferential treatment.
>>
>>86616803
Everyone claims this but I haven't seen shit to prove it.
>>
>>86613878
Shupoinu must be corrected
>>
>>86617090
It has 110k views because FUWAMOCO retweeted it. 500 other people tweeted an identical screencap. They could have retweeted any one of them, and it would have 110k views. Yet they chose that specific guy, of all people. Why?
>>
>>86617265
Sobbi is the closest they have to that but even she still watches sometimes when she's not getting groomed in vc
>>
>>86617347
>Why?
Because he’s one of their favorites, duh
>>
FUWAMOCO have liked my tweets but I never post screenshots and my name is never brought up here so cock obsessed shitposters continue to look completely retarded
>>
>>86617265
Her biggest mistake was following that tranny faumeii/neah. I wonder if she'll ever realize that. That's the equivalent of the hypothetical scenario of Ayame following that itori faggot on Twitter.
>>
>>86617347
>why
because he gave them $100 during the stream, obviously.
>>
>>86617269
>they have failed in some goals that are important to them, like 1mill subs in 1 year
They will still hit 1M by the end of October/November, and end up being the 8th(9th) fastest in Hololive to hit that milestone.
> the community health as a whole is pretty bad
Faggots like you shitposting here and cliquecord isn't representative of the community. Are you telling me the mental health of all the JP fanbases are bad because they spam likes too? Kill yourself you fucking retard.
>>
>>86617399
if your name is never brought up you are just an insignificant nobody & not a threat
>>
>>86617399
Sounds like your jealous that your not /baubau/'s ESR
>>
>>86617399
you're nothing and were just caught in a blanket like spree.
>>
>>86617327
look at the JP ruffians and JP egosa. there's multiple cases where they like one, then like the screenshot of the like then like the screenshot of the screenshot of the like. 3 is the biggest chain I've seen so far though. You just have to pretend to be a retarded JP tourist
>>
>>86617347
>it would have 110k views.
Lol no. pissnix, tekzi and itta tweets always have high engagement. The algorithm favors them. If you have a problem with it, take it up with Musk.
>>
>>86617442
>>86617467
>>86617484
Twannies aww wetawds
>>
>>86617347
I don't know. it showed up on my for you before the stream even ended so it wasn't just their retweet that bumped it.
>>
I remember when I was the favorite Ruffian. Cuckschizos posted about me nonstop and swore up and down that the girls orgasmed at the very sight of my name. I was told they would fly out to me and give me secret sex sessions and that nobody else mattered. Where did it all go wrong?
>>
>>86617265
they all use too much twitter
>>
File: 1725474930541888.png (429 KB, 753x663)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>86617533
You seem very upset, I suggest you stop being a faggot.
>>
>>86617532
https://x.com/Itta12065/status/1841299502810198026
>FuwaMoco
>>
Why can't we at least get a gore spammer like /gem/
>>
>>86616782
>Check twitter.
>Scroll 'For You' page or 'Top' when searching instead of hitting 'Latest'
>See mostly the same people they usually click on who post day in and day out, 3-5 times a day.
>Everyone once in a while a stray gets in
>Flood same people with likes all the time
and
>Click on specific tweet
>Leave it set to 'Most Relevent Replies'
>Heart down on their most viewed people, because twitter shows the people you like/click on the most
>Get a stray every once in a while
It's not a conscious decision. They just don't think about it and they end up never really hooking a lot of new people in
>>
>>86617557
you stopped getting the same amount of attention
>>
File: 163799843885436.png (870 KB, 997x1209)
870 KB
870 KB PNG
>>86617579
Your shitposting is weak
>>
>>86617532
the algorithm favors them because fuwamoco do. they were nobodies with 200 followers then started getting mass retweeted by them and suddenly they have over a thousand follows all thanks to fwmc despite having no content and putting low effort shit out. tekzi and pissnix have gained 300-500 follow each since hologta when they started getting retweeted every fucking day
>>
The contrast between this shit thread and this one >>86588150 is very telling, the latter was very comfy to post in. Felt like genuine Ruffians were there. I see that late night threads are the best, when most amerimutts are asleep

To any actual ruffians here I guess I’ll see you later tonight when these subhumans get tired!
>>
>>86617532
The algorithm aka sobbi retweeting them nonstop which eventually pushes it to fuwamoco and everyone else.
>>
>>86617686
Yeah from schizos. I get even more attention from Fuwamoco now.
>>
Fuwawa's 3D model looks dumber the more you look at it
>>
It's 2PM
>>
>>86617731
>Nobody mentions America
>Seething brownoid brings it up anyways
Rent free
>>
>>86617731
It's always the clique neets getting bored while FUWAMOCO are sleeping or inactive. They start loops about themselves because some attention is better than none until they start stalking and baiting fwmc again. it's obvious and has been for months
>>
File: GDU9-U7WAAABva-.jpg (398 KB, 2048x1448)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>86617680
Can FWMC really be this oblivious? They've expressed such concern over not wanting people to feel left out, plus "We see EVERYTHING, two sets of eyes" and all that. Surely they wouldn't screw up for such a silly reason?
>>
>>86617680
Is the option to sort by newest somewhere? Not seeing it.
>>
>>86613986
They deserve to be honored
>>
Is this whining all by a loser whose clips didn't get a RT?
>>
>>86617740
Stop saying the right answer let these menheras burn out. Every single clip and post they retweted last night was retweeted by her. go start sucking up to her if you want love from FUWAMOCO. Their entire feed is probably her
>>
>>86617921
Yes and whose art didn’t get liked
>>
>>86617856
>Can FWMC really be this oblivious?
Yes.
>>
>>86617952
twitter interaction isn't love
they are doing the bare minimum now (retweeting mindshare/viral tweets) instead of doing hours of ego-searching like they used to
>>
Trashbros how many months has it been now? Where is your stream?
>>
>>86617740
This is the correct answer. Anything she RTs, FuwaMoco sees immediately.
>>
>>86617921
It's by a brown thing who doesn't even watch FUWAMOCO, probably a Pippa fan or something.
>>
File: 1726999917179844.webm (1.48 MB, 1920x1080)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB WEBM
They don't like any of my art or clips, just soft-tagged tweets. I don't know what it means
>>
>>86618044
No, they are still but JP mostly
>>
>>86618060
They've been awfully quiet for some reason, they sure were uppity not too long ago.
>>
>>86617952
Not necessarily. They RT this and sobbi didn't.
https://x.com/Shyromyro/status/1841333246274990452
>>
>>86618044
If it's not love, then why is it distributed so unequally? Dozens of people post identical clips every stream, yet the same 2 get retweeted. It must mean something.
>>
>>86618044
You sure?
>>
>>86618113
They got tired of repeating "next week."
>>
>>86618188
Yes, get help.
>>
>>86618237
Seethe more. You will never get your likes.
>>
File: 1710271668879011.gif (3.18 MB, 302x296)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB GIF
>>86618225
Sounds about right lol
>>
>>86618188
I'm not even sure what you think that picture proves
>>
>>86618321
I was wondering too
>>
What is wrong with them RTing dedicated clippers? koi, markchen, pissnix and tekzi are pretty much their go-to clippers no?
>>
File: GY5F1kFbgAES8HN.jpg (104 KB, 789x1200)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
One day I hope to come to /baubau/ and it won't just be people thinking about men
one day, but not today I guess kek
>>
I don’t even think they rt the parrot anymore
>>
>>86618434
don't come on a day with no stream
>>
File: MocoUi2.jpg (327 KB, 2048x1536)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>86617731
See you in a bit, Ruffian! It's probably gonna be either sleep or PSOBB and trying it out a bit for me.
>>
File: GY30ruwbQAAkDrI.jpg (479 KB, 1536x2048)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
>>
>>86618434
Sorry I'm thinking about Mario right now...
>>
File: GY4nXG7aQAAiyVc.jpg (164 KB, 1204x2048)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>86618481
I come here everyday at least once, and it's not like it's any different either way
>>
>>86618434
Good news, that day is today and every day! It's never been people thinking about men. It's always been brown trannies.
>>
>>86618536
That's fine, Mario is a bro
>>86618552
I suppose, but I've gotten several vacations for saying so kek
>>
how is watame still streaming supareading
did she always get that many supa
>>
>>86618552
It's 3AM over in brownland though
>>
>>86618650
Yeah, that's always been one of her "things", I believe.
>>
>>86618389
Not much is wrong with it. But the question is, if 10 different ruffians clip the same thing, why always retweet the dedicated clippers? And if a dedicated clipper posts low quality garbage like an unedited still image, why retweet it?
>>
File: file.png (331 KB, 868x236)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>86618650
>only stream after HoloGTA are supareading
>each 5h
I'd die
>>
>>86618718
nta, they've said before if they don't see something it's likely because of twitter being retarded, so blame that.
>>
>>86618817
It's more like they're being retarded because they keep retweeting the same people
>>
>>86618650
Watame reads everything, even trauma dumps.
>>
where do you get the holoctober logo
>>
>>86618718
>dedicated
That is your answer. They also RT others yesterday so I don't see the fucking problem.
>>
File: mogo6.jpg (163 KB, 1843x1329)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>86618718
>low quality garbage
How can you say that about Mococo?
>>
>>86615763
Having sex with Fuwawa while faggots talk about their twitter boyfriends!!
>>
https://x.com/FUWAMOCO_COCOA/status/1841403314371797496
>subbed in both language
>high views, likes, and RT
>dedicated clipper
doesn't deserve the RT tho because they slighted the kingmaker
>>
>>86618956
https://x.com/airaniiofifteen/status/1839323521547403275
>>
>>86619098
>doesn't deserve the RT
No one deserves a RT.
>>
>>86619151
thank you
how the fuck did she managed to post transparent of decently sized pic while mine always failed
>>
File: 1698080609119751.jpg (8 KB, 216x193)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I will never understand why people post screenshots of every like they get on Twitter. It's so fucking cringe.
>EVERYONE LOOK LOOK I JUST GOT A LIKE WHAT DO YOU THINK HUH

Who the fuck cares, why do so many of you spam that shit and why does it shit up my feed
>>
>>86619098
I bet that randomly gets a RT in the coming days when they see it
>>
>>86619227
There are some restrictions. I think it has to be below 400 x 400.
>>
>>86619098
This fucker shows up as a recommended account when I search FUWAMOCO. I hate people that have talent names in their tag
>>
>>86619249
mental illness
>>
File: GY5CltGbkAANyOo.jpg (657 KB, 1101x2000)
657 KB
657 KB JPG
>wait, this looks the MC of that one anime where they exorcised the ghost of a big-boob idol by shitposting it
>>
>>86619007
That doesn't answer shit. If two people post identical clips, one is better because... the person that posted it also spammed 985 other clips this week?
>>
>>86619301
the image she posted was 900x900 that's why I'm wondering
>>
>>86619249
Fans of HoloJP do it. We will do it too. It is destiny.
>>
>>86619336
Actually yes. Because he is dependable. If you wana compete with him, start spamming too.
>>
>>86619322
What anime was that
>>
>>86619249
even fucking anan does it now and we already are forced to watch him get deep throated every superchat reading. I don't get it but maybe I'm the wrong one
>>
File: 1725616533305552.jpg (110 KB, 1125x628)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
How do we get them to do a full Kiss x Sis watchalong with us while using their home3D
>>
>>86619227
https://compress-or-die.com/png
needs to be 8 bit png
>>
>>86619516
You trying to make Fuwawa unstoppably horny or something?
>>
>>86619249
I think it's a little embarrassing too. Feels like your oshi is an accessory to an interaction between you and your buddies. It's no longer you sending a heartfelt message and her signaling to you that she enjoyed it, it's LOOK, EVERYONE, THE OSHI NOTICED ME.
I know people have been doing it for as long as twitter existed, I know FUWAMOCO have absolutely nothing against it and may even enjoy it, but I'll never do it.
>>
File: 1724943055555.webm (128 KB, 1280x720)
128 KB
128 KB WEBM
>>86619481
in/spectre
also didn't meant to greentext that but whatever
>>
i always get the same clippers in my feed and i have every holo muted even Fuwamoco, pretty sure the algo show you the ones with more mutuals
>>
>>86619607
Exactly, you put it well, it's embarrassing.
>>
File: 1581795626646.webm (2.97 MB, 1280x720)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
>>86619481
fuck, also meant to post this
>>
still no one beats the guy who used her sick mother in bed for attention like that irys guy kek
>>
How do you become fuwamoco’s favorite?
>>
>>86620060
kys retard
>>
>>86618225
Mimicry...
>>
File: GY5TlAjWYAEfpud.jpg (27 KB, 340x340)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>
can someone answer me if they tweeted their sign in the cover studio, i cant remember
>>
>>86617910
At the top of a post if you click the post directly to see all replies, there's a 'Most Relevant Reply' that has a dropdown where you can change to newest. If you search a tag or word, it'll set you to 'Top' automatically, which is a combo of the normal 'For You' on your homepage and the most liked/viewed in the last day or two. You can click the 'Latest' and it'll sort by the newest tweets containing the hashtag or the word you searched.
>>
File: ERexlv3UUAARwUM.jpg (504 KB, 3840x2160)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>86619792
In-Spectre is pretty good until the ending of season 1. The tulpa episodes drag on a little too long. Season 2 was a bit worse, but Kotoko is cute!
>>
>>86619098
>still performs better than most of their RT'd clip even post-RT
>also post consistently
nuh-uh, let's RT that random still instead
>>
File: 6543565.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>86618434
I'm thinking about Halo since EN has the perms now.
>>
>>86620585
If he just donated at least $100 every week, he'd get his retweet.
>>
>>86619098
>auto-generated subtitles
>raw clip with minor splicing
>high effort
>>
>onyon grads
>figs goes up 5x the price
man, i coulda make so much money off that
>>
>>86620776
>post still
>get RT
what did you say about high effort, again?
>>
>>86620745
How can anyone with any dignity or sanity send that much money to someone they'll never meet that is richer than them and that never will even think of them when they're not working?
>>
>>86620342
Thanks!
>>
>>86620745
meanwhile, tekzi
>>
>>86620877
I'm not defending the low effort shit they retweet but just saying that tweet isn't a good example of a high effort clip. That guy just takes clips and runs it through ai subtitles.
Likes and retweets also mean literally nothing so this entire discussion is pointless. They love everyone and don't think about who made a post when they interact
>>
Man loops are funny to me because if someone is out there posting multiple times a day to them/replying to them, and also posting "W's", they 100% care about it and are probably everywhere where you can reasonably talk about them/vtubers. That means they are likely here reading the thread, and if I can make them upset because they got skipped over some of the most worthless, dumbest shit (twitter likes) it makes me laugh.
>>
>>86620745
>If he just donated at least $100 every week
tekzi doesn't donate shit.
>>
>>86621067
I love upsetting menhera. All I have to do is mention twitter likes and I just know it gets to them kek
>>
File: file.png (2.05 MB, 1920x1080)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>86620776
>auto-generated subtitles
>>86621058
>That guy just takes clips and runs it through ai subtitles.
are you fucking blind
>>
>>86621058
How do you know they're AI generated?
>>
>>86621058
>That guy just takes clips and runs it through ai subtitles.
did you only read my post without opening it and immediately assume it's ai subtitles
>>
>>86621058
>don't think about who made a post when they interact
And so I will say yet again: why and how do the same people get interactions over and over and over? Yes randoms make it in randomly, but there are certain people who they 100% make SURE get interactions at least 5+ times a week without fail
>>
>>86621308
Read
>>86617680
>>
>>86621058
>a head pats
>it's AI
sorry i didn't know we were talking with literal retards there's no point continuing.
Fucking EOP moron
>>
>>86620943
>>86621076
Who cares whether it's personal favoritism or donor favoritism, the bottom line is I do my best to support FWMC but they wouldn't care if I died because I'm not rich enough or likeable enough
>>
>>86621431
turns out being likeable also doesn't fucking mattress because they don't even pick the one that consistently get more likes
>>
>>86621431
post this on Twitter and they'll reply and prove you wrong
>>
>>86621475
you don't actually believe they meant likeable as in Twitter and not that the Ruffians they appreciate most are kind souls that don't shittalk them
>>
Who's playing spooky games tonight?
>>
>>86621573
>the Ruffians they appreciate most are kind souls that don't shittalk them
>tekzi
my fucking sides
>>
>>86621573
>Kind souls that don't shit talk them
Well that goes out the window too with some of the retards I'm surrounded by.
>>
>>86621573
it's... a jork based on the double entendre, anon
>>
File: Day39.png (25 KB, 555x551)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Hey Ruffians, day 39 of fumbling my way through 日本語
5 new cards for both my n4 decks + kaishi
maintaining both my n5 decks
haven't done anything for immersion today unless you count listening to japanese ASMR while studying but it's not like much is said outside of introductions at the start and lots of onomatopoeia throughout with a goodnight at the end. I'm thinking of playing some more games in Japanese for immersion but replaying the same old games is a little boring so I'm thinking of playing some new games to make it more interesting
FUWAMOCO home 3D yesterday was super cute, I hope they do more fun stuff with it in the future
that's all for now, BAU BAU!!
>>
>>86621591
Tonight we're watching Biboo and Shiori talk about their sexy butts and tease us with them
>>
>>86621591
I wish that game that Shiori was playing last night was finished, I would buy it instantly and play the hell out of it.
>>
File: header.jpg (33 KB, 460x215)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>86621696
wait, it's not finished?
>>
>>86621820
No, it felt like it was built to be a randomized werewolf-style game, but Shiori said it wasn't randomized and that the game wasn't finished. It was pretty cool though.
>>
why is every femruffian obsessed with mococo and cunny
>>
File: 1720314226746839.png (20 KB, 581x428)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
Hello ruffians!
Thanks to your encouragement I started with my Nihongo learning journey!
Day 421: Today I've done my anki and immersion reps. No new cards for Anki, I'm just maintaining core 2.3k deck. For immersion I've watched three episodes of an anime.
FUWAMOCO love!
BAU BAU!
>>
>>86621914
why aren't you
>>
>>86621671
Oh, so you're the other rep-ruffian that posts his progress, I assume this ruffian has mistaken me for you here >>86545765
Have you had any prior Japanese knowledge before starting your journey 39 days ago?
>>
File: 17027484037384.jpg (175 KB, 850x1314)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>86622201
Because I like full grown women
>>
Someone ask them what they prefer, posting Huge Ws like the JPs do or not?
>>
>>86621914
source for this
where is the evidence
>>
>>86621197
Wouldn't a better nip translation be "頭撫でてくれるよね?"
>>
>>86621914
>why is every femruffian obsessed
Correction
>every ruffian period
Every single human being likes cunny, it's just that if you're female it's more socially acceptable to be open about it.
>>
>>86622358
Anon, they prefer the Japanese way of doing literally everything. Also they give likes to the huge W posts too.
>>
I have cum so many times to the donuts clip. Fuwawa has completely drained me for the day
>>
>>86622472
I'd prolly make it into 「頭なでなでくれよね?」 personally
>>
>>86622700
wat
>>
File: 1716770061417602.jpg (114 KB, 1432x976)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Gaylo game nights are back!
We'll play Halo Infinite this Sunday, around the usual FWMC stream time (maybe 1 or 2 hours before, we'll work out the details later)
(You) can join if you want, the multiplayer part of the game is free and you don't have to know anything about the game to have fun playing with us!
>>
oh so was there actually a like spree? Guess they skipped my fwmc morning reply. Guess I'll go eat that pint of ice cream in the freezer, I needed a reason.
>>
>>86622740
Doesn't it need a して between なでなで and くれる?
Sounds weird without it
>>
File: 1727840038473320.webm (2.95 MB, 1080x1080)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>86622753
>>
>>86622940
OH MY FUCKING GOD... DID SHE KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOING???
>>
>>86623044
Yes and that's why she then did it two more times
>>
>>86622784
I'm in.
>>
>>86622510
>Also they give likes to the huge W posts too.
proof?
>>
>>86622904
eh, it's noun so there's really no need to verbify and then nounified it back
>>
>>86623044
Let's dispel with this fiction that Fuwawa Abyssgard doesn't know what she's doing. She knows exactly what she's doing.
>>
>>86622854
My reply was skipped but my tagged post wasn't. I wonder if the unskipped replies were tagged or egosa tagged
>>
File: 1723502546039711.gif (1.64 MB, 640x360)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB GIF
>>86623214
>>
>>86623372
>My reply was skipped but my tagged post wasn't.
Meanwhile they liked my reply but skipped my tagged post
>>
>>86623079
>>86623341
Nah, she probably knows that she is being sexy, she she *definitely* doesn't know how horny she makes the Ruffians... It's all just a silly game for her
>>
>>86623539
THIS. She is just playing around, she would feel disgusted if she knew that the ruffians masturbate thinking about her.
>>
>>86623539
If you doubt she knows what she's doing yet, you're the most oblivious person out there. Just wait until the solo 3D Fuwawa stream
>>
>>86623695
She needs to be not choppy, then I'll be happy.
>>
>>86623756
Mococo is the limiter. Don't worry that will be dealt with soon.
>>
File: IMG_5655.jpg (373 KB, 622x646)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>86623845
What are you going to do to Moco-chan?
>>
>>86623975
Mococo needs some rape correction.
>>
File: 1715636240192461.png (316 KB, 576x520)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>86624122
Haeh?
>>
File: 1699581187230902.jpg (118 KB, 593x499)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>86623372
>>86623503
well better luck next time for me then.
>>
>>86624183
I'm going to toss her into my rape dungeon. Don't worry though, I'll feed, bathe, and clean her to make sure she's ok.
>>
>>86624251
It's a sign that you're they're absolutely favorite if they skip you even in sprees. They don't want to make others jealous and they know if they like you once or look at your profile they'll lose their mind and end up DMing you
>>
>>86624343
haha...y-yeah that must be it!
>>
All I do is eat, breath, and seethe...
>>
>>86624343
Thanks for trying to make me feel better. Pint of ice cream finished, time for an insulin shot and then to crash on the couch.
>>
was phoenix as much of a faggot at breaking dimensions as he seems
>>
>>86624183
She's been too needy and bratty recently, we need to teach her a lesson.
>>
>>86624527
No, because when you're in person and not 1000 miles away from everyone else, you can't just say stupid shit and walk away.
>>
Mococo was definitely hogging the screen too much yesterday but I'll let it slide. She seemed genuinely hurt by Mister Donuts shutting down.
>>
>>86622784
i have a hatred for infinite but I'll try to put that aside and try it again
>>
>>86624527
Nope he was very chill and friendly like all the paypigs were.
>>
watch hologra nearly 1 million
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbNP6OywHzM
>>
Catching up on the FWMC Morning episode
Mococo is definitely gonna get a lot of baby art
>>
>>86624726
She needs to stop making everything about herself
>>
>>86624742
You mean to tell me that the loops are just schizo fantasies and the people that go out into the world and support fuwamoco are actually decent people?
>>
Do you all expect any solo streams next week?
>>
>>86625034
why not? the holoen server doesn't start until the 10th
>>
>>86625081
They'll take 3 homework days until the 10th to get rid of as much homework backlog as possible to no get swamped by it after the 7dtd event ends
>>
omg Mococo was crying during the Mister Donuts segment
>>
Now that I think about it, the Mister Donut mafia decided to close this branch in particular to send a message to them.
>>
>>86625661
To eat more donuts?
>>
>>86625772
No. The message is something like, "Ok Fuwawa, you think you can pressure us into a Mister Donut collab? Take that! MweheheheheheHA!" *unsheathes and sheathes katana rapidly a dozen times or so*
>>
>>
>>86625950
That's a pretty accurate Mori
>>
>>86625950
Did they comment right after yesterday's stream
>>
File: 1707827578950.png (701 KB, 1920x1080)
701 KB
701 KB PNG
>stay up very late and end up missing FWMC morning
>They go on a likespree
I can only blame myself I guess
>>
>>86626143
An hour after I believe.
>>
>>86626390
Same thing happened to me, there there
>>
>>86626390
At least you didn't get skipped
>>
>>
Is this 7 days to die game at least good?
>>
When will they get new outfits...
There are holos that have gotten 3 in this past year alone
>>
>>86626621
it's slop. I watched CC and GG play a while ago. It was shittier MC.
>>
I can't believe I'm looking forward to playing Halo Infinite...
>>
File: 1727831279941546.png (823 KB, 1069x1080)
823 KB
823 KB PNG
>>
>>86626621
It's fun until you realize it's boring and a bad game
Used to be actually good, but now it's just a time sink
>>
File: 1727830999758179.png (283 KB, 525x558)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>4 hours ago
>>
>>86626566
Rebellious Mococo...
I would still give her headpats and treats and just treat her like a princess in general to get the expected reaction out of her
>>
I just want them to love other Ruffians that are creating content for them too. Stop sucking off the same fags it makes me want to give up
>>
>>86626621
No but it can be good zatsu and chaos material
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u455v48P3J4
>>
>>86626918
Just finish trooning out, you're halfway there, and start your own channel. You can suck all the dicks in the world there and be happy.
>>
>>86626918
I just want you to put a bullet through your skull. You will never be loved by them because you don't love them. You have no smile and only seek to destroy others. You are the enemy.
>>
File: silly puppy.png (774 KB, 713x1062)
774 KB
774 KB PNG
>fuwawa spends all of mococo's money on weed
no wonder her brain is fried
>>
>>86626566
I need more of this. the thighs keisa draws are to die for
>>
>>86627019
Nothing wrong with enemies
>>
I don't want them to love any content creating Ruffians because the content Ruffians create is fucking garbage. Actually all fanbases too. Plus any fan that gets acknowledged goes schizo and tries to ride that shit out and gets really fucking annoying, Walfie, the Smol Ame game guy, Holobass, Seafoamboy, Kanaru, the only one I think hasn't is Kay Yu and that's because he already had a job animating before HoloCure.
>>
>>86626918
#helpFWMC or SC it or shut up
>>
Why do they do the post FWMC Morning like spree on Wednesdays?
>>
>>86627353
because they know it's the only day I can watch live nowadays
>>
>>86627213
kek Kay yu isn't an attention whore but that person is mega menhera
>>
>>86627213
>Holobass
Ruffians are still to have someone so derangedly talented in our ranks
>>
>>86627286
Do you think any men looper has ever given them a cent? It's all jealous poorfags trying incite conflict. Everyone had a great time in person
>>
>>86627213
In the end, watching vtubers is just a hobby
To promptly make anything of real value, you need a team working on something full time and people with a job can't commit to that while NEETs wouldn't be NEETs if they could manage to do that
>>
Have they ever mentioned what is their favorite VN with a twin route? There are quite a few, but I don't think any of the ones they bring up as their absolute favorite VNs do. I imagine Nekopara is the most likely answer.
>>
Take your meds
>>
>>86627784
No but the answer is toheart2 probably
>>
File: 3896722.png (971 KB, 1400x784)
971 KB
971 KB PNG
FWMC will watch Alien this Halloween season
>>
>>86628564
vs Predator
>>
I made a nice tweet can someone please give me a like
>>
>>86627803
What a sexy minx, Shiorin my beloved.
>>
>>86627803
I can't wait for her to shake her ass for me tonight with Biboo
>>
>>86629267
>>
Why no one is posting Fuwawa Fuwas??? I'm dying ruffians!!!!
>>
Floofies on my face onegaishimasu
>>
>>86629038
Post tweet
>>
>>86629527
how did you live 14 years without internet porn
>>
>pegora played Dead Rising Slop Edition
it's so over, Dead Rising bros, they're gonna play the demaster... not like this...
>>
>>86630443
If they play a capcom game I hope it's any monster hunter so they go crazy for the cats

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.