[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 724uwipu8fsd1.png (83 KB, 578x782)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
Alien... Had a hard life
>>
>>86650119
For people out of the loop about to go "WHO?"
that's the girl who V&U tried to charge 500,000 USD to in order to graduate, including 20k just listed as "etc."
>>
>>86650119
>V&U tried to charge 500,000 USD to in order to graduate
That really fucked their brand. Was she really that important?
>>
>>86650313
One redditor pointing at another
https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtualYoutubers/comments/1futbkt/alienmixture_admits_to_financial_woes_and_it/lq1wnk2/
>>
File: Megalia.png (44 KB, 334x296)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>86650449
No, she was just a rando in their corpo.
They figured she was too small to bite back, so they declared that they'd sue her on twitter after she "leaked" their retarded invoice, and in a way, they were right that she couldn't hurt them, but she left just fine.

The black company wins again, I guess.
>>86650513
Anon, I know it's not common in korea or phillipines or whatever garbage shithole you're in, but that's a common phrase in the US. Our posts are nothing alike.
>>
I was pondering whether say something on xitter so I'll just type it here, I don't think she shouldn't be jeopardizing her life and her family's if she can't afford to be a streamer full-time, she doesn't have to quit entirely either she should just get a full-time job and stream part-time.
>>
>>86650119
anyone got an answer from V&U thread what they are coping with about the 500k charge?
>>
>>86651423
They just ignore it. Any time a catalog thread happens, around SEA/JST time you get a flood of people screeching that "she's just a lying menhera" or "she deserved it and is just trying to weasel her way out of paying."
>>86651179
That's the general sentiment I'm seeing in the responses.
>>
>>86650911
bro your picture is the same one as that thread.
nta but he caught your ass.
>>
>>86653110
I'm not even OP, just someone who wanted to jump in before the koreans shit up the thread like they seem to do every time V&U gets a catalog thread.
Believe what you want, though.
>>
>>86650119
Ths term "black company" has lost all meaning
>>
>>86650119
Postan before the vnuggers get on
>>
>>86653717 (Me)
Damn, thirty six seconds too late
>>
>>86650119
Has she considered the Onlyfans/Fansly/etc. route? Or at the very lest GFE.
>>
>>86654171
.....something something dignity
>>
>>86654171
she wanted to get into Phase it was her dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrLe68PrHD8
>>
>>86654341
When she was in V&U I distinctly remember her complementing a guy on Twitter who does vtuber cumtributes.
>>
>>86654510
>dislike hololive
>likes edgy jokes
literally the perfect candidate for phase wtf
>>
>>86654510
Assuming she wasn’t a total trainwreck with her previous company she kinda fits Phase’s general vibe, high energy girl with no filter and menhera that needs wrangling, maybe she could try invaders
>>
So this is basically confirming that she's phasing in?
>>
>>86655025
I can’t decide whether or not that would be a good thing or a bad thing
>>
>>86650313
OOOH so thats what happened to serafi..
didnt follow her at all after she left V&U.
>>86650119
this reads as a desparate attempt to farm money out of pity.. I remember she was doing well as a "phase-like" chuuba and even collabed with pippa or some shit, what happened?
>>
>>86657798
>what happened?
she kept her head down too much and didn't really push her momentum to grow or network, from what I can tell.
>>
>>86651423
>what they are coping with about the 500k charge?
she never showed the message where they demanded that amount and claims she can't show it because "NDA" (while also claiming said NDA is invalid / non-binding). it totally exists though, trustmebro she has all the receipts
>>86654717
she was also the first to do a one on one mixed gender collab in V&U by collabing with a random 1view black male vtuber, she's a perfect fit for Phase
>>
>>86658791
Anon she literally showed it. Not only did she show it, the fucking grifter lawyer reviewed it on stream.
https://youtu.be/rNwTglVYt3U?t=8022 Here you go, all wrapped up and timestamped.
>>
>>86653677
this
>>
>>86653356
You wanted to defend him against what transpires is an accurate observation?
>>
>>86651423
V&U permanently damaged their image by sending that bill to Serafi. Serafi made as much drama as possible and not caring if it hurts others around her. Both sides handled the situation horribly.
However, my oshi is in V&U, and she seems really happy to be there. V&U is putting their full support behind her. What Serafi did only hurt her.
I don't love the corpo, I love Echo Lyne.
>>
>>86662673
okay intern-kun
>>
>>86650119
>Everyone living under my roof
Dropped

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.