[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: september.jpg (158 KB, 486x1291)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
20 out of 33 members streamed 10 or fewer times in September. Even if there was some upcoming event requiring travelling to Japan, it's unlikely this many of them would be taking part in it
>>
I’d give up if I were in that shithole. Thankfully, I am not a slave.
>>
wew twisty loves her fans
>>
>>86653123
>Alban:1
Did he break his hiatus or something?
>>
>>86653123
9 of them did less streams than Gura, wow
>>
>>86653123
Legit question, what's the deal with petra again? College?
>>
>>86653123
god i cant wait q2 report.
cant wait to see how much lower their revenue
>>
>>86653867
I can. Isn't that like december? Fuck this year's been going too damn fast
>>
>>86653295
twisty is fighting for her life
>>
>>86653515
College + JP Hours + Only really good at casual games, so does collabs with Zuttomo (old ethyria + her)
>>
>>86653123
They were very passionate about streaming when their numbers were increasing, since they believed they had momentum. But now it's obvious they are in the death throws, so why even try? Just stream as much as you need to pay the bills.
>>
>>86653123
> Petra 0
Welp I guess we can expect who is leaving next
>>
>>86654401
Petra's barely streamed since feb, but she's hardly the only one.
>>
my wife Twisty hard carrying this shit company
>>
>>86654401
>>86654705
she does collabs mostly, and thats with Reimu, Enna, or Millie
>>
>>86653464
Sponsored stream
>>
>>86653123
>Kotoka is back
So that was a fucking lie
>>
>>86653464
He was on a lot of the collab streams too, think valorant as well
>>
Quality over quantity
nobody wants daily slop like twisty's streams
>>
File: 1698849107903480.png (390 KB, 484x528)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
>ugh i'm shooooo tired I've been recording all week
>Repeat every single stream for the past two months

What the fuck is she recording, a "Rosemi reads the bible" voice pack?
>>
>>86655625
She is addicted at been a cocksleeve
>>
>>86655625
her graduation voicepack, hopefully
>>
>>86653123
Main branch has a big event early next year and it's essentially all hands on deck for it. main branch doesn't get that the west doesn't really care about these events
>>
>>86655625
By recording she means sucking exec cock for kickbacks
>>
>>86656027
she wont graduate until next year.
she just started danganrompa, a long visual novel game
>>
>>86656320
Man, she's making it VERY hard to have faith in her.
On one hand, the whole selen being in her intro, and her not streaming often is a good sign.
On the other, she's not fucking leaving and doing shit like this.
>>
>>86653468
its so over sister
>>
>>86653515
She was planning on graduating about two years ago originally. She went in wanting to do a year and get out. Streaming partly funded her ability to go to college in Japan. So she's living it up in Japan.
>>86655163
While she does collabs, it still isn't frequent. The Zuttomo collab and the IRL karaoke are the only recent ones that come to mind.
>>86653123
For Noctyx they've been going to Japan, probably for their 3Ds. Shu and Ike are both notorious for not streaming for over one and a half years now, or even longer.
>>
I actually miss the Pre-luxiem zatsus and collabs. Holy shit did the male waves unironically ruin NijiEN?
>>
>>86657061
No. I remember plenty of management fuckups even before Luxiem. It was rotten from the start.
>>
>>86653867
Riku treats Q2 as "Either I bring you billions, or I will resign" to prevent investors from exiting early after awful Q1

I don't think this year Q2 will be lower since last year Q2 is already a low bar to achieve (and if it turns out actually lower then the company might as well announce insolvency), but what matters is that he claimed this year will double that shit, which is a really bold statement
>>
hiding like rats, can't they give content to the fans like they usually do?
>>
>>86653123
10 times is one stream every 3 days approximately which is better than regular Fauna numbers. Fauna only streamed 11 times in September which was more than usual due to ENReco. Why do you create drama where none exists?
>>
File: QXBWs.png (10 KB, 372x224)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>86659106
Why do you lie about something so easy to fact check?
>>
>>86659106
why is it so easy to detect sister?
>>
based scarle
>>
>>86659176
>>86659187
I only counted the streams on her channel. Collabs with shitters like Mori/Ame don't count. I skipped watching those naturally.
>>
>>86659250
Yet you’re bending over backwards to protect NijiEN?
>>
File: eC0AZrE1ZI.png (979 KB, 1011x947)
979 KB
979 KB PNG
>>86659250
Those ARE the streams on her channel, genius.
>>
>>86655609
Lol
Lmao
>>
scarle deserves better
>>
>>86653123
Still can't believe they named a guy Bandage
>>
>>86653123
the selen fiasco and then the fallout with everyone on the internet shitting on them hard was a necessary wake-up call for them that no, they can't just gaslight everyone into hating every ex-niji by just putting out negative statements to paper over it like sayu. that worked once-ish (if that) but people aren't that stupid to fall for it over and over. maybe in japan they would be too polite to call it out for pure bullshit but westerners don't give godlike deference to companies like that.

however, it's also too late for them to understand that no, people shitting on them was not unique to here and that people were using the presences of pomu and selen as basically bulwarks for reasons to watch nijiEN, because those girls were considered similar tier to holoENs. pomu leaving loosened that dam holding back peoples' opinions about how shitty everything else about the branch is - they didn't realize how weak their support really was, and that the dam would bust wide open if selen was gone right after - and not only did she leave but was fired with obvious prejudice. the black stream, all that energy, was all used skillfully by selen in a jiu jitsu against nijiEN. if they didn't do that and the 'negligible' statement it wouldn't have been remotely as bad of fallout but their goose was cooked from that day on.
>>
>>86660450
Is that better than Yu Q Wilson?
Or Ryona Barrenwomb?
>>
NijiEN should sell their models to their livers by the end if the Year.
>>
>>86653123
They have a chuuba just called "bandage" what the fuck? Should have put those on your leaking branches not in them.
>>
>>86657117
>Riku treats Q2 as "Either I bring you billions, or I will resign" to prevent investors from exiting early after awful Q1
Yea why do you think he started paying "investors" (mostly himself) dividends?
>>
>>86660503
The shit they did with Zaion and Selen used to be very common in corporate JP as a means of punishing people or using it as a threat to get them to resign. This is why JP defamation laws are so strict (defamation functionally works this way basically everywhere, but they are extra explicitly worded in JP) but AnyColor being a black company figured out that these JP laws wouldn't really affect their non-JP talents and out comes the old slander barrage to "punish" employees for not bending over fast enough.

No idea why they thought something this evil that was soft-banned in JP would work in the West, though it did sort of work with Sayu.
>>
>>86659250
Notice how these faggots don't count the collabs that the Niji members show up for but will count them for Holo. Disingenuous number trannies
>>
>>86663197
>Replying to someone who was caught lying and saying everyone else was being dishonest
Lol.
>>
>>86663103
I think they thought it would work because the idea of slandering your employee on her way out is such a foreign concept to the west that the western audience would buy it
And they were right until they tried it a second time on the wrong target
>>
>>86663227
How does that change the fact the Niji members religiously show up for collabs and you faggots pretend they don't stream but will count collabs for Holo? Admit you're a retarded numbertranny already
>>
>>86662182
they named themselves...
>>
>>86663254
There were still a good number of people who called them out on the Zaion bullshit so I wouldn't say it "worked" so much as fans will be fans and will put up with a bunch of bullshit until you push too far. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if someone posts evidence of Vox throwing a baby in the ocean and his fans would still defend him by claiming "the baby had it coming and really babies are kind of terrible you know?"
>>
>>86663318
what are you talking about?
I didn't count the collabs, you idiot. How odd how you just conveniently ignored this one.
>>86659309
>>
>>86663318
Nobody was counting collabs at all, anon. Get your head out of your ass you retarded fuck.
>>
>>86662975
The dividends won't save him if people want him out. The stock price is low enough for someone or a entity rich enough to gather enough support to instigate a corporate takeover by ousting him. The only reason people haven't done so is because the business is not that attractive especially with how much brand destruction has taken place and the risk outweighs the "cheap" price at the moment. Several more bad quarters may change that calculus.
Now that the queue is moving again, I wonder who is going to announced to be out of the company. They would normally announce something on the 1st but it's now the 3rd with nothing announced.
>>
Real talk?
Most of them actually are in Japan rn or preparing for big events in Japan. Millie and Enna are prepping for stuff while they're both in Japan, Elira and Finana leave next week, I think the luxiem and noctyx boys just got back. I think Maria left to do something and just got back a week or two ago? Ren has hinted he may be showing up in 3D soon. Petra is busy with sex studies and Rosemi is prepping for Japan, sick and still trying to stream whenever she can.
Vivi left on business trip unrelated to Niji but will be back next week.
>>
>>86663421
>The dividends won't save him if people want him out.
You're missing the point, anon. The dividends aren't there to save him, they're there to give him one last paycheck before he's kicked out. He can't just withdraw his companies assets into his private account normally.
>The stock price is low enough for someone or a entity rich enough to gather enough support to instigate a corporate takeover by ousting him.
Ousting him doesn't require wealth or even any kind of investment, they simply need the board to vote him out for failing to uphold his fiduciary duty and general mismanagement. There's this pervasive belief that the majority shareholder can just do whatever the fuck he wants but that's utter nonsense. There are laws that govern this sort of thing too. The only obstacle is the question of whether or not ousting Riku would damage the companies image too much, since Japan is still very conservative and traditional. But that's just the thing, traditionally Riku should have already resigned long ago, when the Selen thing happened. His public apology then should have been capped off with his resignation, instead it was more a Western-style apology where he took no personal accountability for what happened, he didn't even take a pay cut which would have been the minimum.
>>
>>86663509
I'm pretty sure Maria was moving into another house. Petra and Ver are both in grad school plus Petra is usually involved in most JP and EN 3Ds. Wilson got sick too. Faggots here don't watch stream and just look at number threads so there's no point in explaining
>>
>>86663669
>>86663509
All those excuses are fun and all, but the reality remains the same. "All our chuubas are sick or travelling :^)" is only convincing to desperate cultists. Next you'll tell me Gura's "tommy hort" is entirely fine.
>>
>>86653123
Kek wasn't this 'we are not idols we are here to stream the real us' corpo?
>>
>>86663708
The majority of them have streamed more than Ame and Gura in the last year
>>
>>86663747
What part of my post gave you the impression that this was a pissing contest, anon? The simple fact is that the number of people not doing their job at NijiEN is absurdly high, which the OP frames as "giving up" and you've done rather little to dissuade that sentiment.
>>
the regural streamer are mostly shitters.
while big hitters are become lazy. no wonder nijien revenue keep getting lower each quarter
>>
>>86663509
keep coping nijikeks.
luxiem and nox are barely stream anymore since selen fiasco compared last year. traveling to japan for big event are just an excuse
>>
>>86663806
But they are doing their job while still streaming more than Gura and Ame. They had multiple 3Ds, others projects and personal stuff then found the time to stream between it. If they've given up, HoloEN has given up for two years
>>
>>86663942
Again, what part of my post gave you the impression that this is a pissing contest? Yea no shit a bunch of Myth has given up? Is this your first day on /vt/? If that's your best excuse then just say "yeah the EN branch is basically dead on its feet" and be done with it?
>>
>>86663982
So you're just a dramanigger not worth my time
>>
>>86663509
Niji don't pay for their stay at Japan even when it is business that is known.
>>
>>86664028
>Try to sperg and deflect about holo drama
>"y-you're just a dramanigger"
??? Are you okay anon? You are acting quite retarded.
>>
>>86664041
They do, retard. The last wave blatantly confirmed it when they talked about getting flown to Japan before debut just to bond together and record covers
>>
>>86663667
>The dividends aren't there to save him, they're there to give him one last paycheck before he's kicked out. He can't just withdraw his companies assets into his private account normally.
It's the most convoluted way to go about it and doesn't net him the maximum cash value possible from his stake in the company. If he actually wanted to do that, he should've just copied what Adam Neumann did with Wework where he just held on for as long as possible until resigning and then fought the inevitable lawsuit with good lawyers against Softbank and got out with a settlement while cashing his stock positions and leaving the company with all ties severed. Sure Adam went from a billionaire to a millionaire but the stock value won't even probably hit the levels he got to cash out at ever again if not in a decade+. Doing this dumb dividend thing for getting one last paycheck secretly is a dumb thing to insinuate, and is more complex than it being a ploy to keep him on for longer and trying to pull the wool over existing stockholders
>Ousting him doesn't require wealth or even any kind of investment, they simply need the board to vote him out for failing to uphold his fiduciary duty and general mismanagement.
Sure, the end result would be the same if you nail him with existing shareholders doing what you said, but the existence of a coordinating/outside force that would instigate it would make it much more likely to happen. And foreigners/outsiders making investments in to Japanese companies to do exactly that has gotten more common with the yen still being cheap even though the US dollar has fallen against it.
>>
>>86664054
>Someone not streaming is drama
Drama trannies are fucking STARVING
>>
>>86664069
the last wave? who?
kunai? the liar who said will hold a membership watchalong when she comeback?
claude? the liar who said you can get playbutton if you ask?
your source is not realible lol
>>
>>86664091
So you admit your sperging about "dramafag" was nonsense already, since clearly someone not streaming is not drama? Christ you're inconsistent anon.
>>
>>86664091
what happened with your gura spam thread nijimonkey? its hurts when it finally hit you huh?
>>
>>86664069
>roll out red carpet for newbies who are dangerously close to becoming 2views
>neglect/mistreat the veterans who bring in the most viewers and money
Amazing management strategy! Let's see how it plays out
>>
>>86664077
>Doing this dumb dividend thing for getting one last paycheck secretly is a dumb thing to insinuate, and is more complex than it being a ploy to keep him on for longer and trying to pull the wool over existing stockholders
I mean it just depends on who you expect to be the bigger idiot. Frankly there is a mountain of evidence that suggests Riku has no idea what he's doing, so him doing something so inefficiently makes perfect sense to me. In fairness though, expecting to actually fool shareholders with something so laughably silly is exactly as stupid as I expect Riku to be as well.

Simple fact remains that Riku is the main beneficiary of these stockholder dividends, and he can't exactly sell his stock normally if nobody is actually buying and there isn't anyone out there looking to buy him out like what happened with Wework.
>>
>>86663942
>multiple 3D
Iluna keep flying to japan with no result of projects.
no stream for big project are just a lie lol
>>
>>86664274
>Simple fact remains that Riku is the main beneficiary of these stockholder dividends, and he can't exactly sell his stock normally if nobody is actually buying and there isn't anyone out there looking to buy him out like what happened with Wework.
I would agree except we don't know if there is or is not an activist buyer left as a shareholder or someone who might come in from the outside hence my hypothetical. I do agree there might not be an appetite for most of the shareholders to buy him out since most of the investors in Anycolor are institutional investors that buy and then hold for a long time until they are told to sell or situations like this happen and they drop it like a hot potato if possible.
>>
Riku is royally fucked when he found out Sony sold their vtuber division.
>>
>>86664367
>we don't know if there is or is not an activist buyer left as a shareholder or someone who might come in from the outside hence my hypothetical
Fair, but I'd argue the chances are very unlikely. Nijisanji as a brand is what they would be buying out since the chuubas themselves could be scalped through different means, and recent graduations even just in their smaller branch have proven that the Nijisanji brand isn't actually all that valuable anymore. New waves are floundering and old gens are stagnant even in JP. Letting the ship sink and getting people off the lifeboats is easily more viable for investors looking to invest in vtubing than buying out AnyColor. That said, it's also generally safe to expect investors to be retarded so it's all guesswork in the end.
>>
>>86653123
My nigga Vanta and Ryoma stay strong
>>
>>86664414
grammar reps???
>>
>>86653123
whoops
>>
Holy shit, learn English
>>
>>86653464
he's supposed to be back but so is kotoka and she also only has the one stream so
>>
>>86653995
Twisty is larping as a generic small corpo chuuba.
>>
File: ESL chama.png (139 KB, 271x403)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>86653867
I can't wait to see how much English (You) learn in Q3.
>>
>Scarle is included in this list
I often forget that she's part of Niji. If I had to pick 3 to survive this hellhole and get out which all the others crash and wither away, I'd pick da wose, Maririn and then ... totally forget about Scarle
>>
File: rosemi_head_smile.png (913 KB, 946x1056)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
>>86656320
>she just started danganrompa, a long visual novel game
Good thing she explicitly isn't allowed to stream past the second chapter of the game because of JP permissions autism then
>>
>>86653123
Didn't the vampire slayer make a big announcement that she was back?
>>
>>86654705
Come on now, she had 13 streams in May. But real talk, this is GRIM
>>
File: ESL dekinai.jpg (79 KB, 772x525)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>86655986
(You) should get addicted to reading your English textbook.
>>
>>86653995
I thought she was pissing herself
>>
File: ESL flarys.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>86659187
Why is it so hard to pluralize words correctly?
>>
>>86657061
It was a combo of Luxiem and Enna/Millie
>>
>>86660503
>they didn't realize how weak their support really was, and that the dam would bust wide open if selen was gone right after
Nah, I knew for months beforehand that that was exactly where the line was for me.
>>
>>86663254
People /here/ keep acting like normie viewers in the West actually bought Niji's shit when it came to Zaion, but really for the most part they just didn't care about her because she was new. That's why Western sisters had to make up their own rrats.about other offensive jokes that were totally not in line with the ones every other organ makes.
>>
>>86663806
>What part of my post gave you the impression that this was a pissing contest
NTA but what board do you think you're on? You can't spell /vt/ without /v/. Different shit, same tribalism.
>>
>>86653468
When the NDF sounds broken, it is broken.
>>
File: 1710978484526749.png (78 KB, 228x205)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>86655625
she's the unfortunate combination of perfectionist and bad, so it takes forever to get good takes
>>
>Over half the posts in the thread are ESL garble
jesus fucking christ just nuke this board
>>
>>86670572
NIJISEETHE
>>
>>86670766
?
>>
>>86655625
you should know from their recent scandal what recording is code for
>>
>>86655625
Don’t save her, she don’t wanna be saved. Rosemi fell off after she quit her non vtuber job.
>>
>>86657061
Remember what they took from us.
>>
>>86659250
Based for not watching Ame or Mori but I would still count them. She still showed up to entertain under the hololive sphere.
>>
>>86663318
You are mentally ill. Maybe in another thread people were doing that. But the only person doing that here was the guy not counting fauna in a mori/ame collab. You need to actually wait for someone to mention or say something along the same line for Niji before you shit your pants, ok?
>>
>>86653123
KWAB
>>
File: 32afp7ugo2sd1.png (106 KB, 1267x685)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>86653123
Bow down to the queens
>>
>>86672275
Some few people are throwing Vox a lot of their money huh?
>>
No wonder sisters fantasize about Anycolor suing dokibird. It's the only face-saving way they can acknowledge she wasn't negligible.
>>
>>86657104
you can see the fuckups started when former IN people and Noor left
>>
>>86673486
Wouldn't suing doki mean she wasn't negligible? Ignoring her existence would send the message that she's irrelevant, actively trying to destroy her means she's a legitimate threat. Probably why they slandered her so much in the first place.
>>
>>86674419
It's never going to happen anyway. There is not a chance in hell AnyColor would want to go through discovery. And where would they sue her? Canada? Good luck establishing you have standing. Japan? Good luck getting Doki to even bother showing up, and good luck not getting absolutely reamed by Japanese courts because they love nothing more than to shut down corporate bullshittery, there's a reason things like those termination notices were never done to JP talents. Japanese law is VERY protective of worker's rights.
>>
>>86672275
>alban
>304 supas
>104 dollars
wtf kek
>>
>>86674769(me)
oh wait, that's membas
>>
>>86673486
Suing Dokibird right now would be the most retarded thing AnyColor could do right now besides terminating one of their still liked livers why on earth would sisters want that.

Then again sisters are fucking stupid so i dont know what i expected from them.
>>
>>86672275
>Miload
>less than 500 members
OOF
No wonder he was feeling depressed and suicidal back in July.
>>
>>86672275
Shu
>10 streams
>$464 SC
>402 members + gifts
WTF? I know CCV doesn't always reflect income, but isn't this guy the one with highest average CCV among NijiEN nowadays? He barely earned more than freaking Twisty and with several solo streams, too
Anons kept mocking Twisty's income (or Denauth's in general), but looking at this, they aren't that far behind some weaker Nijis
>>
>>86678078
That's what he gets for spamming Valo and jp streams.
Just look at Meloco.
>>
>>86672275
>Finana
>$564 after 17 streams
>Twisty
>$331 after 29 streams
Holy fuck.
>>
>>86672275
>iluna was the real golden gen all along
>>
>>86678948
And they only get a 33% of that, no wonder that Finana was crying about not being able to keep doing covers.
>>
>>86653123
NijiEN no stream
>>
>>86653123
Honestly surprised to see Scarle as #1. Most times her streams are huge 5-8 hour long sessions
>>
>>86680291
The longer and more often you stream, the more changes people have to donate
>>
>>86680422
What I meant is that it's impressive she fit 34 streams in a 30 day month, with her average stream be like 6 hours long.
>>
>>86653123
>it's unlikely this many of them would be taking part in it
why lie about something you could so easily fact-check?
https://x.com/nijisanji_app/status/1832773409715134785
>>
>>86673759
>literal JEETS made for better management than the pack of retards that came after
>>
don't worry alban will save them!
>>
>>86680829
>a former free JP event turned paid event forcing foreigners in to make them feel relevant and trick investors into thinking they are important now
>rushing 3D recordings two months away when ARLive was sitting for a year and still looked like shit
>>
>>86672275
Iluna(female)gods
I kneel
>>
>>86681616
This is a JP-centric event, so the company will actually care a bit this time
>>
>>86681820
too bad nobody else will
>>
>>86663942
Thank you for confirming that the people spamming about HoloEN not streaming are dumb tribal Nijifags. It's very easy to point out when people in both your shit corpos don't stream, plenty of us hate both your guts and watch other corpos or indies. If anything NijiEN doesn't get enough attention for how many of them don't stream because no one fucking cares.
>>
>>86653123
Interesting to note is that of the 13 members who streamed 11 or more times in September, Elira streamed the least (12)
And yes, it does look like they're giving up. Consider all the shit we know because it's publicly available information (e.g. picrel), consider the fact that they know that information as well because of that whole "publicly available" thing, and then consider internal company information that they know but we don't - they know the end is near, even if they're contractually obligated to publicly pretend they don't know it. They might already know the exact date, or they might not be told the date until the company tells the investors about it (which is when /we/ will find out), but they know that the sands in Niji EN's hourglass are running low. Their streams are largely part of that "publicly pretending not to know that the end is near" thing I mentioned.

I'm reminded of that scene in Evangelion when Asuka is in Hikari's house playing video games after having her mind broken by Arael. Their streams might be for a similar reason - less "publicly pretending not to know that the end is near" and more "trying to distract themselves from the pain, because they know that the end is near and that there's nothing they can do to prevent or even delay it"

>>86667496
Alban's return stream is this weekend; and as the other anon said, his one stream in Sept was a sponsored stream.
Petra had a goose egg for the month. Her visa is probably the only reason she hasn't left yet.

There's gonna be at most 10 or 11 "big" streams this month:
>Luca's recently-announced new outfit reveal
>Alban's return stream
>Noctyx's three 3D debut streams (Fulgur cannot get one for medical reasons)
>Ethyria's three anniversary collab streams
>TTT's two anniversary collab streams
>the October graduation stream (assuming that whoever is graduating will have a graduation stream at all, and that it is not Vivi on her own anniversary stream)
The five anniversary streams probably won't get a combined $400 in gross superchat revenue, unless Vivi's anniversary stream is also her graduation stream. But even with all the other streams this month, and all of the other streams they had in August and September (including Hex's graduation stream), I don't think they'll have the combined $1.36 million to avoid a fifth consecutive quarterly loss.
One million USD is 146.8 million JPY. It would be incredibly embarrassing for the company if the branch's quarterly gross streaming revenue is less than that. We'll find out on or around Dec 11 what the actual number is.
>>
>>86663336
I won't hold that against them. It's normal for vtubers to have "weird" names (I'm looking at you, Porridge Cat-Demon!)
How many EN vtubers are there, whether agency or indie, and whether active or retired, who have "normal" names, besides Amelia Watson?
>>
File: 1707429730588232.jpg (497 KB, 919x1200)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>86672275
All hail the new queen of NijiEn
Amazing what happens when you get put on an island as 'punishment' with no yacht access
>>
File: 1722976593611823.png (158 KB, 390x381)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>86672275
>Rosemi > Shu
>Rosemi > Elira
>Rosemi > Her evil clone Maria

Buds we're almost winning!
>>
>>86653123
I think a janitor is treated better than any of those
>>
>>86685414
That's because janitors clean messes, instead of causing them.
>>
>>86684305
Are we confident that Noctyx 3D's are even happening this month? If Anycolor has written off the branch internally, I could see a future where Anycolor waits until November (where Q3 starts) to do the 3Ds. That way they can say that the branch is not a viable candidate/representative of their overseas operations.

I am curious though, do we a rough estimate of amount of hours streamed for Q1 and Q2 right now for NijiEN?
>>
>>86687204
>Are we confident that Noctyx 3D's are even happening this month?
Just a guess on my part, based mostly on the pattern they've had over the year:
>Obsydia likely would have gotten their 3D debuts in January, but for management's attempts to ruin Selen's Christmas being a bit too successful, ultimately resulting in Petra and Rosemi needing to either refilm the scenes which would otherwise have had her or delete those scenes entirely
>Ethyria had their 3D debuts in April; Reimu's was in May, due to a delay caused by the company un-mothballing the Mario Kart tournament and the AR Live show at the last minute in a desperate attempt to shore up the Q4 revenue numbers
>Luxiem had their 3D debuts in July without incident
If this pattern of "one wave per calendar quarter" holds, Noctyx should be getting their 3D debuts this month.
Also I don't expect the company to delay Noctyx's 3D debuts any longer than absolutely necessary. Those three streams are going to be the most lucrative non-graduation streams the EN branch will ever have moving forward, and the EN branch needs all the gross revenue they can muster before the end of Q2. Delaying their 3Ds to Q3 will only worsen the Q2 YOY drop (which is already very likely to be significantly worse than 50% even with the 3Ds), and they're already gonna spend about $50 million on the next and final round of stock buybacks when they publish the Q2 report in a desperate attempt to avoid another crash to the circuit breaker.

>I am curious though, do we a rough estimate of amount of hours streamed for Q1 and Q2 right now for NijiEN?
That I do not have. Someone else smarter and/or more autistic than me can find the answer.
>>
>>86687204
Riku will definitely do Noctyx 3D, but after that? Why keep the branch open? Iluna are shitters, and it's a cliffdrop from there on.
He will delay his JP branch from 3D events just to showcase some more EN earnings? What a desperate strategy.

His earnings predictions are ridiculous this year, I doubt he will ever hit them. It'll be even less likely when he's shitting out events for EN at the expense of the JP side

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.