[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: anyshiet.png (493 KB, 1167x720)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
I love Anycolor
October 2024
The dust has settled
I am forgotten
We survived
Thank you Anycolor
>>
>>86655936
qrd? what happened to tomoe? why is she still not back?
>>
>>86656693
She got a gag order from court.
Proof? I digged that from my asshole so you can ignore that.
Official statement?
She is recovering from mental illness so she needs time to rest.
>>
did they not take yab to court? at least launch a criminal investigation to verify what happened...
>>
>>86657903
No, they just brought him in to corroborate their story. He seems to be getting off scott free and will probably be getting a new shipment of women any day now.
>>
>>86657903
How do you think he got a steady supply of girls for 4 years? Some upper management is in on it with him and they had to get their stories straight.
>>
anycolor is so much worse than anyone could have imagined
>>
>>86658145
>>86658215
I hope the next persona 5 spinoff has a villain directly referencing this guy.
>>
I still remember those faggots shouting that YAB is going to jail and Anycolor is going to sue him.
Fast forward to present day, everything got COVERed up LMAO.
Anyway one last bump, I know nobody cares about this incident anymore but I really feel bad for the victims who got involved in this disgusting event. I hope they recover and stay healthy.
Fuck YAB, fuck Riku and fuck Anycolor.
>>
>>86655936
people thinking selen's drama would have killed off nijisanji was way off the mark, the company is making bigger profits nowadays. the main branch is still the greatest assembly of vtubers among all corpos, and still growing year on year despite losing chihiro.
>>
>>86659670
More creative bait than usual, at least. Here's a (you) for at least remembering chihiro.
>>
>>86655936
Made me kek.
Here's your (You).
>>
You can rape people if you are rich.
>>
>>86655936
damn..
>>
>>86655936
>Nijijp is sooooo much better
Says the dramatuber
>>
No more updates from Korekore
Case Closed
>>
>>86655936
>>
>>86659604
why would they sue him when they helped him with the rapes, niji is retarded but not that retarded
>>
>>86667449
kys

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.