[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault-7.jpg (208 KB, 1280x720)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>you now remember that Cover waited nearly two years between the second and third generations of HoloEN
>>
>>86656039
Worth it. Advent are all still great and male-free.
>>
File: jap.jpg (50 KB, 500x500)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>86656039
you're welcome anon
>>
>>86656039
Had to make room for those homos that noone watches. Either way Advent is perfect and I can't see how debuting in 2022 would've been any better.
>>
File: 1702517687639384.png (280 KB, 400x400)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>86656039
Those two years were the Dark Ages of HoloEN
>>
is it gonna be another two years after justice for the next one?
>>
File: holoen_timeline.png (405 KB, 1565x869)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>86656651
even cover memoryholed those days
>>
That is correct.
Oversaturation of the market leads to the "illusion of choice".
>>
>>86656039
you didn't rike POPULAR DEMAND?
>>
>>86656039
>>86656546
wasn't the 2 years due to omega tranny wasting resources to debut tempiss because he convinced yagoo that the myth audience wanted males ?
>>
>>86657021
what else did they do that year? also the
>debut irys and then council
still makes no sense to me
>>
>>86656651
>Those two years were the Dark Ages of HoloEN
But the mediocrity of Advent and Justice didn't improve anything.
>>
what's with this ugly logo style anyways
>>
>>86658712
Man says what everybody is thinking.
>>
>>86658619
It was a twofold problem

The first was Gen 2 debuting with word salad machine translated bullshit lore that seemed to be promising a continuous story but delivered absolutely fucking nothing. My best guess is this was some guys notebook fanfic from high school and he was crushed when the people that played the characters did it differently than the Mangoo he always wanted to write when Kronii was sadistic Bae was lolrandum and Fauna was a Yandere

The next was Holostars EN trying to follow Nijis focus on males. This despite the obvious fact that even that success was all based on Chinese Fujos with a hate-on for Hololivew since they could never watch Friend or Aqua again. The Stars would have been fine as a side thing and Vesper/Magni likely would have been as well regarded as Roberu if EN3 debuted like 3 months later. Hell things werent even THAT terrible until Stars 2 debuted and we knew that EN3 wasent a priority anymore.
>>
>>86656039
Don't remind me
>>
I think they should wait 2 years after Justice before another gen.
>>
>>86657021
Unironically based.
>>
>>86656039
yes, and?
>>
>>86657021
the dark ages
>>
>>86662554
As long as they don't debut and push for more homoshit in the meantime, yeah agree
>>
>>86658619
You can't blame that omega tranny. At that point of time Niji EN was thriving with Luxiem and Holostars has always been Yagoo's pet project that he wants to see succeed
>>
now if only they had a different shiori and nerissa it would've been perfect
>>
T3empus
V4nguard
AdVent (Roman numeral V)
>>
>>86656039
Nerissa and Shiori were a mistake
>>
>>86658948
Fucking WCW 2000 shit lmao
>>
>>86660916
>The first was Gen 2 debuting with word salad machine translated bullshit lore that seemed to be promising a continuous story but delivered absolutely fucking nothing. My best guess is this was some guys notebook fanfic from high school and he was crushed when the people that played the characters did it differently than the Mangoo he always wanted to write when Kronii was sadistic Bae was lolrandum and Fauna was a Yandere
With the exception of Bae and Fauna to an extent, they didn't even try to play their fucking characters. The lore might've been chuuni go-nowhere nonsense, but the girls they hired didn't even try to adopt a fitting stage personality. They gave Mumei a demure, hardworking character to fit her autism and morose personality, she threw it all away to act like a psychotic lobotomy patient. They gave Kronii a way out of her debbie downer bitching by making her a narcissist, she appeared stoned and combative to the streams. Sana doesn't even count for anything. Bae was just miscast and mismanaged, she's not a crazy high-energy type. Fauna did the best the modern white woman can do to act like an anime girl, which isn't saying much.

The problem is that OmegaAlpha wanted to hire white bitches and leftist skanks that would go along with Homos projects based on their histories and the leanings they exhibited, but he forgot that some of them knew where the money was at and refused to tank the unicornbux, in spite of despising that particular fan demographic.
>>
>>86660916
>The first was Gen 2 debuting with word salad machine translated bullshit lore that seemed to be promising a continuous story but delivered absolutely fucking nothing. My best guess is this was some guys notebook fanfic from high school and he was crushed when the people that played the characters did it differently than the Mangoo he always wanted to write when Kronii was sadistic Bae was lolrandum and Fauna was a Yandere
The only thing this did for any of them was tack the "I forgor" meme onto Mumei for people who don't watch her.
>>
>>86656039
Honestly I pretty much stopped watching EN during that time.
But I also think it was worth it because the 2 new EN gens are on the most part great and I feel, especially after Justice, that things, again for the most part, have kind of been revitalized and enjoyable again.
Yeah Myth continues to drop the ball with Gura not streaming and Ame doing... whatever the fuck she just did... But generally there are finally enough active members for EN to feel alive and active like JP has all these years.
>>
>>86660916
>people have been waiting over 6 months for EN3 announcement any day now
>announce more homos instead
I think that was the point where things really started falling apart for StarsEN, it turned a lot of non-unicorns against them as well
>>
>>86658948
>looking at the logo instead of the fine ass Elven lady protag you get.

Yeah, I know this is a bait thread, but your sense of taste sucks sir and/or madam.
>>
>>86656039
They should have had these girls in a year earlier. 2 years between is too long
>>
>>86668874
>Fauna did the best the modern white woman can do to act like an anime girl, which isn't saying much.

This can be done, since a lot of people want to let loose their chuuni, and Fauna is a geek, but the problem stems from how ostracized and marginalized you are for being a geek in the West, and those geeks cope with irony, thus we get the ironic anime fan. Then you get Advent, which is geek gen supreme, and what happens? The irony starts to melt from the gals around them.
>>
>>86671978
I used to think that, but there’s no denying the hunger for the job made them better VTubers.
>>
File: 1721936398873233.png (29 KB, 155x148)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>86656199
>male-free
>>
>>86669519
Mumei willingly started the forgor shit. It was one of her first attempts to meme but it fell flat because she can’t be actually funny.
>>
>>86657021
The Christian dark ages
>>
>>86660916
>Vesper/Magni likely would have been as well regarded as Roberu if EN3 debuted like 3 months later
fuck no, those 2 were the biggest pieces of shit of all the faggots and they are hated for a reason. they intentionally tried to ruin hololive
>>
>>86667022
I can because it almost killed EN
>>
>>86670391
Same but I wish I hadnt stopped watching because I missed a few things, I might have my timeline messed up but I believe it was around summer 2022 after myth absolutely didnt want to stream their first full offcollab and where Fauna took her first vacation and without her nobody else was streaming that I gave up for about a year
>>
>>86673325
She hasnt even mentioned a Homo or acknowledged their existance
>>
>>86656039
Only Biboo is good. Everyone else is a cringe coomerbaiter. Fuwamoco tolerable in collabs.
>>
>>86656651
>>86657021
Tempissbros... I thought we were part of the HoloEN family...
>>
>>86670714
For most fans, it took them from
>Eh, annoying, but my oshi doesn't really interact with them and I can ignore them
to
>Oh, so Cover thinks they're a replacement for new gens of Hololive EN? They're a threat to the entire branch. Now I have to hate them.
It was a truly massive blunder. Cover seriously should have cancelled StarsEN gen 2 even if it was "too late"; they should have cut those guys lose a week before debut with a consolation check. It would have been better for the branch in the long term. Call them back and give them another shot at a priority re-audition on a more sane timeframe.
>>
>>86680707
Zentreya
>>
>>86656039
who cares, Council had already killed most of the hype.
>>
>>86667114
I unironically believe this was the intention but it got retconned out of existence following the vanguard backlash
>>
>>86678794
It unironically killed NijiEn as well.
t. Former nijifag
>>
>>86682944
Actually I was more excited for advent than I was council.
>>
>>86683981
I don't care about niji. I fucking hate the stars and hope they all get aids
>>
>>86681211
Doesn't count
>>
>>86656039
so? who cares?
>>
>>86680758
Compared to Council it's already infinitely better.
Myth>=Advent>Justice>Promise
>>
>>86656039
And you now remember how changing management was fucking useless as their last gen sucks ass
>>
>>86656199
Fpbp
>>
>>86667114
6ustice
>>
File: E9qs4YkX0AAehSB.jpg (622 KB, 1600x2304)
622 KB
622 KB JPG
>>86656651
Actually sad because the model concept was one of the best models I've ever seen. Dunno why they didn't keep the concept and give it to someone else.
>>
File: sbadpi.jpg (347 KB, 1917x1077)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>86656039
It was worth the wait.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.