[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716487837298027.jpg (106 KB, 900x900)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Should other vtubers start pandering to /pol/? Is Pipkin Pippa meta the future of vtubing?
>>
>>86687918
I think vtubers should just be themselves and also to be nise
>>
>>86687918
Dude, she's been pozzed for like a year now, wtf are you talking about. If you want far right vtubers now, you should check out Shiina, Panko and Jelly.
>>
>>86688731
source on shiina?
>>
>>86689111
basically any recent stream. Even her comments on panko and jelly's chats were pretty based. She has surpassed Pippa in every way, even breedability.
>>
>>86689111
Shiina's mother is a fascist and antisemite
>>
>>86689850
Holy Based, Kanimama
>>
>>86687918
>griftkin plappa
just go pick up some trailer park trash if that's what you want
>>
>>86690711
Trailer park trash isn't as cute as Pippa.
God, I wish she'd hug my dinosaur (if you know what I mean).
>>
I think all western vtubers should disappear.
>>
>>86688731
Eh, Shiian is just a dramafag, woman inherent trait
>>
>>86689286
That's disappointing, I know about her previous yabs but I still respected her as an artist.
>>
>>86691791
One more month, tranny.
>>
>>86691936
...until the Christmas season starts.
>>
>>86692115
Tell that to my neighbors who set up their fucking blinking Christmas lights yesterday.
>>
>>86692329
Get the 12 foot skeleton and have it flip them off. It's spooky season, bitches.
>>
>>86687918
Pippa has been sanitizing and self censoring for years because of retards like you. She's probably not even top 10 politically incorrect chuubas anymore.

>>86688731
Shiina has feminine hobbies, but she's way too much of a LGBTP stan to be considered /pol/ bait.
>>
>>86692972
>Warhammer
>feminine hobbies
>>
>>86693208
>Knitting, sewing, stationary, baking, dance
>>
>>86692972
Not sanitized enough it seems https://x.com/pipkinpippa/status/1841676536149377071
>>
Orbiting the /pol/ sphere as a woman or minority is incredibly risky and never has a real payoff. It's been tried too many times and they always leave because they come to the shocking realization that /pol/ really does hate women and minorities. They all end up regretting it.
>>
>>86695290
She lets her guard down on X and produces bland, safe (at least compared to early days) content on stream. I really wish it was the other way around.

>>86695304
Kirsche seems to be doing pretty well.
>>
>asking this after 3 years
yes sure anon
>>
>>86695749
She's a fatty, this is the best she'll ever do
>>
>>86695749
it's kind of sad that kirsche was a middling 2 to 3view for years and then skyrocketed after finding the pol meta. I really doubt she even believes all this shit since she still defends stuff like abortion and certain trannies anyway.
>>
>>86696082
Rude. I can name at least a dozen successful female/minority channels that pander more to /pol/ than Pippa BTW, they're just not vtubers. Maybe you're right and it is a gold mine waiting to be tapped.
>>
>>86687918
she's past her prime. she lost her edge. it's time to retire.
>>
>>86692972
>because of retards like you
Don't point your fucking ratclaw fingers at any of us. muttkin shitta is about as pol as drumpf is. Which is to say not at all, and she loves israel.
>>
File: 1727022702382244.png (44 KB, 281x340)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>86687918
*sight*
once again
no... she doesn't "pander to pol", that's just something their antis parrot around like its le epic ownage. Watch her and form your own opinions, or are you an npc?
>>
>>86687918
>le meth mouth metokur wannabe
>>
>>86697263
>and she loves israel.
Proof?
>>
Pippa for vice president!
>>
>>86697514
>Holo reaction image
Phasefans can't even make their own
>>
>should we let grifters ruin our hobby
No. Go back
>>
>>86693780
>baking
this isn't really feminine anymore. Men gave women the kitchen as a beautiful gift. If they're going to squander it we should take it back.
>>
File: 1695098054279789.png (439 KB, 1000x1000)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
Should other OPs start pandering to /sea/? Is Pag Pag meta the future of the catalog?
>>
File: 1724587067303058.jpg (30 KB, 281x340)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>86699841
>>
>>86699841
Most phasefags also watch Hololive and like 90% of us follow at least some chuubas outside of Phase. That's one of the reason all the falseflag incitement threads made by nijitrannies are so obvious.
>>
>>86687918
Why didn't Pippa call into Nyaru's stream????
>>
>>86687918
Pippa is a basketball subhuman worshiper
>>
File: gumpai.jpg (33 KB, 400x400)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>86687918
the new Pippa.
>>
>>86688731
yes. It's funny people still think Pippa is le based rabbit. Ever since she became 4 views she's changed her approach and is not that different from any other run of the mill boring vtuber.
>>
File: IMG_0848.jpg (2.06 MB, 2500x4069)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
>>86687918
>NijiEN went full-woke
>went broke

>Phase went full-chud
>it’s all good

How is this even a debate? You guys spend the past year mocking Nijisisters, while not learning a single goddamn lesson from their failure?
>>
>>86701017
Thats better
>>
>>86703793
Winners win
>>
It's absolutely bizarre the type of things this board considers "/pol/" from basic bitch lefty vtubers. Unless you're openly questioning the Holocaust narrative on the regular, you're not making "/pol/bait" If right-wing talking points were what it took to be /pol/ than fucking clowns like Ben Shapiro would be /pol/
>>
>>86689111
wontons
>>
>>86695304
>Never has a real payoff
I guess Pippa is an exception, Kirsche too
>>
>>86693208
>>86693780
>writing a commonplace book on Warhammer lore using pretty pink stationery
She’s a creature of the modern age. Neither here nor there but somewhere new.
>>
>>86695749
Kirsche is yet another mark who buys into the /pol/ meta while being too focused on fucking the gayest right wing faggots on twitter to do anything of worth
>>
File: IMG_1018.jpg (114 KB, 720x757)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>literally anyone who openly dislikes wokeness is labelled a grifter, no matter how sincere their beliefs truly are

>Froot is not labelled a left-wing grifter, despite promoting “trans rights” while breaking her promises to donate to trans charities multiple times

And all the while, these people claim to be “apolitical”, despite their obvious double-standards
>>
>>86687918
Hey op, did you see griftmouse got cum in her eye from Tyrone? Should probably stop shitting on phase when your whores been gaped
>>
>>86711647
Not to mention that “right-wing” grifting doesn't make any sense, considering it is OBJECTIVELY far more profitable to grift off of left-wing values, considering there are layers upon layers of investment groups that will give you free funding solely for promoting wokeness in your media.
>>
>>86687918
Elections soon
>>
File: GSBCVbUbcAAkH-l.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>86701127
No drama pls anon, would have been nice but Pippa doesn't have to, it's not like they are close friends

Nevertheless, appreciate Tenma and everyone for stopping by, it was great
> the fucks
>>
>>86711918
I agree with your view, but by that same token right wingers are underserved. There's been like half a dozen unironic chud-tubers and the only one left is korsche (imagine).
>>
>>86715233
There’s still SmugAlana
>>
>>86711647
It's honestly bizarre that leftist retards don't even understand the meaning of grift. All the degenerates lowlifes of society have sincere but bad beliefs, however it's apparently an exclusively left-wing value to receive money for sharing your opinion and therefore if your expressed opinion for money is right-wing, it's insincere. Baffling.
>>
>>86687918
Your info is like two years old schizofreind. Please watch more streams.
>>
>>86708473
vtubers can't be pol anyway because then they couldn't steam on Youtube let alone Twitch. And the Holocaust didn't happen. Killing 6 million people in that timeframe is mathematically impossible. That's why the bodies or the remains were never shown or even documented. The only evidence is literally just a pile of shoes. 6 million people gassed and burned and all they got are shoes. It's hilarious.
>>
>>86715512
SmugAlana is way too safe and close to center to call right wing, let alone chud. Are we going to call Saruei right wing too because she doesn't like woke games and acknowledges that men get the shit end of the stick in modern dating? I'm not criticizing, but they don't wade out into the shit and take shots at people and ideas the way Kirsche does and Pippa used to.
>>
File: amiya.png (595 KB, 505x615)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
>>86689850

Nice.
>>
>>86717682
Maybe I'm in some kind of special content silo, but I've started to see 6 gorillion references and ethnic/gay jokes start popping up on Youtube in the last year or two. Allegedly shadowbanned channels like Timcast IRL also pop right up on my home page recommendations.
>>
File: IMG_3881.jpg (233 KB, 1638x2048)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>86718092
>SmugAlana is way too safe and close to center to call right wing, let alone chud. Are we going to call Saruei right wing too because she doesn't like woke games and acknowledges that men get the shit end of the stick in modern dating?
I mean, the way I see it, they’ll be called alt-right for those beliefs by breadtubers either way, so why even bother trying to disprove it? They’ll never believe you, even if you’re right.

It’s why I find it laughable that people here try to claim that Kirsche and Asmongold aren’t “really” right wing just because they’re pro-choice. Like wow, they agree with 99 things and disagree with one, that means they’re basically liberals! Like Jesus, way to kill any political nuance or independent thinking.
>>
File: panko flatko.png (1.02 MB, 1366x768)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>86699841

There was always a big overlap between holo and phase viewership prior to nijien melting down.
A lot of ex sisters started larping as phasers since they needed a new vehicle for their eternal cover derangement syndrome, and niji just didn't cut the mustard anymore. This is probably the wrong thread for this but it's something I've wanted to get off my chest for a while now.
You'd think they would just let it go or get a new hobby instead, but these aren't 'normal people', and it just goes to show they never really cared about the organs or even vtubing itself, just horse racing and opportunities to engage in partisan poop flinging. It's simply an accident of history that they ended up in this sphere. You can find the same sort of 'people' everywhere you go, shitstirring anklebiting and backstabbing regardless of whatever the ostensible purpose of the group is.
The act of social competition itself is the only thing that animates creatures like this, any pretext will do if it allows for indulging in the feeling of stepping on someone else. Their lives serve zero purpose and should canadian healthcare themselves now.
>>
File: elfinpat.png (830 KB, 1280x1280)
830 KB
830 KB PNG
>>86687918
Elfin is literally old pippa
>>
>>86719215
You can blame phase, but they’ve also infected the Holo fanbase, too. Just look at StarsEN and ERB get shilled here, with anyone who’s against male collabs being labelled a Nijisister. All so they can subvert idol culture and turn HoloEN into the same cuckbaiting anti-male-viewer mixed-gen toxic cesspool that NijiEN used to be and still is.

And the worse part is, people unironically fall for it. Fucking ludicrous.
>>
>>86687918
>Should other vtubers start pandering
no, fuck you
>>
>>86719152
>I mean, the way I see it, they’ll be called alt-right for those beliefs by breadtubers either way, so why even bother trying to disprove it?
Sure, but by the same logic there's less incentive to play it safe and moderate.

>It’s why I find it laughable that people here try to claim that Kirsche and Asmongold aren’t “really” right wing just because they’re pro-choice.
Abortion is a life and death issue and your stance on it says a lot about your underlying values. I get that most Americans think right wing means religious conservative and nothing else, but there's actually a pretty big tent of ideologies that can be considered right wing and not all are staunchly anti-abortion. /pol/ for example usually responds by asking what race the baby is.
>>
>>86689850
And she remarried to a redneck white guy.
>>86708473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBRd6scNYg4
>>
>>86719215
Those manipulative little skinwalkers change agencies the way most people change socks for those bait threads. I just wish they would give up on retaining the number 3 spot for EN agencies and spend more time cutting themselves or whatever else it is they do in their free time.
>>
File: mumei is in control.png (480 KB, 618x435)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
>>86718278

There definitely have been shifts in the underwater currents. These days there's a lot more infighting between the underlords, a lot of chaos and lack of unity in the ruling class over the issue of the washington empire's decline in power. The more 'normie' type of 'lets have this much leftism but no lefter' factions vs the full racecommunism genderfuck now true believer factions, to put it simply. The former are shocked and alarmed by the decline in power, but lack the memetic/spiritual sovereignty to actually speak of what causes it. Meanwhile the latter doesn't even acknowledge decline and believes themselves/the empire to be omnipotent and thus should have no reason to be restrained over starting world war three to finally incinerate all reactionary opposition to spreading gay sex and feminism across the globe; and to the extent they do acknowledge dysfunction and decline in power, they attribute it to lack of faith by their fellows in the former camp - who of course have no defense against this charge either, since they do in fact lack the same faith the activist class has in their convictions.

The Thiel types, Prince, Musk, Zucc and so on, are all examples of the 'thermidoreans' who want to save the empire, and trump is their guy for managing the decline into an orderly and dignified retreat from untenable extensions of empire, and that's where most of the cover for rumblings of discontent are coming from. It's also why trump is still alive in spite of the FBI and State Department both having a go at killing him; lack of unity in the rulership means you have different factions taking 'unilateral action' rather than working as one to make sure all the ducks are in a row. That some factions felt the best and or only option was to kill him means that, for one, they felt like they could get away with it, meaning that the ordinary hierarchy for maintaining a univocity of order in the elite and punishing those who go their own way have broken down; and at the same rate, that they did feel like they should go for assassination instead of just riggings the polls to give whatever result you want like a normal civilized democracy shows that they were not certain that a rig in their favor was in the cards; that significant factions did not want a repeat of 2020 and are in fact in favor of trump being their guy, to both manage the decline, and also take the heat as a figurehead for presiding over decline.

Mumei is cute.
>>
>>86722013
You forgot your meds again anon
>>
File: mumei alone.jpg (62 KB, 727x904)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>86723009
The only med you need is open eyes to see the world and a brain willing to acknowledge what it's seeing.
>>
>>86719345
Elfin
A grifter with a boyfriend.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.