[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1725425157283359.png (154 KB, 512x512)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
EN5 DOKO
>>
>>86730231
In this economy? They can't even afford Gura and Ame streaming regularly.
>>
>>86730231
No good candidates and I don't want a second ERB because Cover has no choice but to scrap the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>86730231
ENVisnger 2 comes first
>>
You faggots don't deserve it.
>>
>>86730231
Myth - powerful mythological creatures
>1 year gap
Council - Gods/Administrators of reality
>2 year gap
Advent - escaped supernatural criminals
>1 year gap
Justice - powerful law enforcement

EN5 will debut in 2026 and EN6 in 2027 the two generations will have a loose link between them
>>
>>86730601
>I don't want a second ERB because Cover has no choice but to scrap the bottom of the barrel.
Raora is without a doubt the bottom of the barrel as a streamer when you put aside your board narratives that make ERB a monster.
>>
>>86730231
you don't even watch any of those
>>
>>86730231
We need KR1 first.
>>
>>86730987
Raora fits in perfectly faggot.
She adopted her chat day one and chattini and her have good a dynamic and lots of banter
She streams a fucking lot doing her own stuff and lots of collabs
Owns the Italian stereotype instead of crying about it.
Simply a big sincerely cheerful dummy

I don't mind ERB at all but she secludes herself way too much, if she doesn't like video games fine but atleast have some collabs woman.
>>
>>86730231
After hires like Shiori, Gigi, and ERB I have zero confidence in Cover
Let's just not
>>
>>86731858
>atleast have some collabs woman.
Please no
She's awful and the one redeeming quality is how much she ignores the other girls
>>
>>86731964
>She's awful
Why?
>>
>>86730231
Once Gura and Mumei do the same deal as Ame, they;ll debut EN5 as a distraction
>>
EN viewership hasn't really grown with new gens, has it? Is there any point to releasing more right now?
>>
>>86733592
Not really, i personally dont see the need. But every time the whole EN is japan for recordings i still want a new gen, because 4 months with almost no streams is a crazy thing to do. Cover needs to stop that.
>>
>>86730231
I hope Panko gets in this time around
>>
>Not even 3 months
>Already want a new gen
Just for that, I hope EN5 is full of homocollabers
>>
>>86735271
LESS GOOOO
>>
>>86734571
Phasefags don't let her shine. She's the embodiment of cute and funny, but they want her to be a Pippa clone like Lumi, Shiina, or Jelly. I've seen some terrible comments about her just because she didn't go full /pol/ compared to her coworkers in her Dustborn stream.
I'm sure that if she had debuted in EN4, she would've been the star of the gen. Hopefully, Cover understands that now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.