[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702816358168212.png (1.53 MB, 1198x1516)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>Drops merch without doing a celebration stream
>Will make a shit ton of money
BASED AS FUCK, I KNEEL YAGOO
>>
Retarded fucks always whined that she only streamed to shill shit. Well, now she didn't stream to shill. Got what you wanted.
>>
>>86770628
Based, I will buy everything with Gura's face imprented on
>>
What is her major malfunction? Is the wagon just too difficult to stay on or is she crippled by something substantial? Stream hort?
>>
>>86770628
chumckeks still gonna buy, they have been trained since her PL days.
>>
>>86770944
Do you really think that anyone /here/ knows? Are you fucking retarded? Yes you are.
>>
>>86770628
The rrats are true, she's one foot out the door isn't she?
>>
>>86770628
Number 1 vtuber everyone, holodrones will defend this girl and say she still better than Ironmouse to be the face of vtubing
>>
>>86771078
That woman moves so stealthily that even her genmates don't always know if she is in Japan or in America or wherever.
>>
Gura is a mascot, not a streamer
>>
>>86771593
Mickey Mouse never releases cartoons anymore :(
>>
>>86771808
Mickey is also a lazy whore, naruhodo…
>>
>>86770628
Do you like watching people make money? That's nice. I like watching streams myself.
>>
>>86771426
The shenanigans...
>>
File: 1698127640687713.png (823 KB, 770x1136)
823 KB
823 KB PNG
>>86770628
>>
There are many Gura merch buyers who have never watched her streams
>>
>>86772114
kek
>>
>>86770628
>why is she streaming to shill merch!
>why is she not streaming to shill merch!
schizos wont make up their minds huh
>>
>>86770628
to be fair, everyone is shitting on them right now. Since whoever is in charge of her twitter decided to drop this out of nowhere b4 she even mentioned anything herself.
>>
File: gift cards.jpg (395 KB, 1111x888)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>86770628
more discordsisters seething, here we go
>>
>>86771426
Gura was getting pounded so hard that night
By me of course
>>
>>86772936
I typed this
>>
>keychain of Gura's feet
On one hand, I'm not surprised, but the concept to me is weird. Who would advertise that they're a foot fetishist in public?
>>
>>86772737
it's been 3 weeks since her anniversary. she streamed 3 times this past week for ame leaving, including a drg stream on 1 day's notice. she could have done a shill stream if she wanted to, obviously she didn't.
>>
>>86771112
Who knows if Gura will leave Hololive next year but she is so angry with management over what happened with Ame that she wouldn't even shill merch for her anniversary. I am more surprised that management is so tone deaf they still decided to release her merch to meet a business deadline. That is some Nijisanji level greed.
>>
>>86770628
Pippa pulled a finana deflection thread
>>
>>86772687
She should be streaming frequently instead of just around merchs drops or events, and she should stream to shill her merchs on top of it as well.
Is that really so hard for Holofags to comprehend?
>>
>>86771112
Technically two if you look at the merch. Hur Hur Hur garlic bread
>>
>>86771112
Pretty sure she's suicidal since Ame rejected all her advances and fucked off.
>>
>>86773479
>>86773525
Hard to stream while being sick and she definitely sounded that way during Myth collab
>>
>>86770628
>most successful hololive of all time
>isn't required by cover to stream at all ever
>prints money with merch
>woke up at 8 a.m. to stream with Ame one last time
>signs into senzawa twitter to follow Dooby/notAme
I wouldn't stream if I were her either. I'd just collect the money until they force me to quit or I'm fired.
>>
>>86770818
>She didn't do the bare minimum, are you happy now?
No, she's done even less dipshit.
>>
>>
>>86773525
This is retarded cope. Ame obviously wanted to leave, what were they supposed to do? Force her to stay?
>>
>>86775037
nta and i think their theory is retarded, but if we're living in that world then maybe Cover paid Gura her demanded salary to stay but refused the same to Ame so they cut Ame loose. Gura's mad that her unrealistic expectation didn't work for her friend and is stuck in hololive until the end of the current contract despite wanting to have graduated already.
>>
>>86775187
Why bother writing fanfic though? Both his and your theory are backed by absolutely nothing.
>>
>>86775037
Nta also but Ame likely left because of management forcing her to travel constantly to Japan instead of streaming, which is what she wanted to do. If they weren’t relenting on that for her activities next year, it would not have been feasible for her to stay with the company due to her current living situation, so she had to leave. Gura being angry at managements decisions leading to that is a sensible conclusion to come to.
>>
>>86770628
chumbuds will still buy it as if it's just part of their taxes
>>
I wish I had her job every god damn day. I want to do nothing and make a 6 figure salary
>>
>>86775414
>Why bother writing fanfic though?
Sir this is 4chan. Without fanfic there's nothing to talk about.
>>
goddamn, thats brutal lol
>>
Why the fuck retards here seething about how others spend their money?
>>
>>86775445
>Nta also but Ame likely left because of management forcing her to travel constantly to Japan instead of streaming, which is what she wanted to do.
So Fauna is going to leave too since she refuses to travel, even within the US?
>>
Why did Ame graduate when Gura already does this shit? Is she retarded kek
>>
>>86775445
>Ame likely left because of management forcing her to travel constantly to Japan instead of streaming, which is what she wanted to do
lmao?
>>
Buy the merch PIG
>>
>>86775659
>even within the US?
Shes not in the us though.
>>
>>86775637
They wish they had the same amount of disposable income.
>>
File: 1727776891739649.png (174 KB, 1588x1774)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>86775637
Because vshojotards want hololive to fail.
Unfortunately Aqua and Ane leaving didn't stop viewership growth at all.
>>
>>86775445
>Ame likely left because of management forcing her to travel constantly to Japan instead of streaming
>likely
So again just total fanfic with zero proof. Totally a sensible conclusion to come to from that.
>>
she is making fun of us....
>>
>>86775797
watch streams
>>
>>86776243
>watch streams
Never hers, the voice is awful.
>>
>>86776243
Kek
>>
>>86775936
Holy fucking rent free
Vshojo wasn't mentioned once here
>>
You know what? The Game
>>
>>86776243
>watch streams
ah a classic one heh
>>
i would love to see how many IPs are itt (flags would be even better)
>>
>>86776028
There is no proof there is evidence and critical thinking skills. She clearly just wanted to stream but was forced to travel too much, which is made clear by member posts and the fact that all the talents are forced to go to Japan constantly. The fact that she has to look after her family very much solidifies that she can’t actually travel as much, so it’s obviously at least a big part of the reason why she left.
>>
>>86776666
>The fact that she has to look after her family
The ones she hated and moved away from, or her new boyfriend?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (662 KB, 1200x1000)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
>>86776243
>>
>>86770628
I wonder how chumbuds will spin this to being someone else's fault this time
>>
>>86776666
Critical thinking skills don't usually involve leaps in logic. Even when she wasn't in japan she wasn't streaming. Using this as a justification for Gura not streaming is an even bigger leap in logic.
>>
>cumbutts trying to deflect itt
>>
>>86775445
Anon Fauna is one of two holos that didn't go to holofes and she didn't go to breaking dimensions either.
Nobody is forced to travel. Just accept that Ame's lazy. She'll get bored of her new channel just like she gets bored of everything else she did in her life. She can't commit to anything.
>>
>>86776975
Just cause she doesn’t stream after returning home, doesn’t mean she isn’t doing what she wants. You have to realize people need breaks and have other things going on. Maybe the family stuff went down around that time? Maybe she was in the process of planning big projects? She had a lot of shit going on a needed a big break due to the exhausting from doing stuff she didn’t actually want the focus of her job to be. In any case, pointless to speculate on that, so all we can do is connect the dots that are actually tangible.

But anyway, you nerds have fun with that. I’m off to see the new Coppola flick.
>>
>>86774377
kek
>>
>>86770628
>Didn't even stream to promote it
KEK
>>
>>86770628
I kneel, nobody, not even Aloe, Coco, Rushia, Mel, Aqua and Ame, was able to expose Cover as a black company, but here we are. Gura is showing us how it's done

no matter who your hololive oshi might be, you're supporting a black company period
>>
>>86770628
ACCELERATE
>>
>>86776666
>My literal fanfiction headcanon is "critical thinking skills'
Anon. Critical thinking skills is not something you self-select for, you especially. It's something you prove with action, which you thoroughly failed to do.
>>
>>86777234
I have no idea about why Fauna didn’t stream but a good idea as to why Ame didn’t. I also haven’t made any definitive statements and used terms like “likely” and “probably” to infer what COULD be going on. All we can do is make our own interpretations and conclusions to what may have happened.
>>
>>86770628
Fucking ey, I actually forgot her anniversary didn't happen in the end...
>>
>>86777589
>I have no idea why Fauna didn't stream
>I also have no idea why Ame didn't but I will pretend I do so I can sound smarter than I am
FTFY bro.
>>
>>86777589
>I used likely and probably
The only likely and probable thing here is the fact that you're talking out of your ass, same with anyone who defaults to such language.
>>
>>86773852
yeah sick of her fans
>>
>>86777517
Once a company goes public, it's the beginning of the end.
>>
>>86777683
>>86777755
Again, all we can do is speculate what could have happened by observing the facts. I have stated those facts: she was tired of traveling constantly and not streaming or doing her own projects (which is the reason she joined the company in the first place) and stuff went down with her family and she was forced to move back. Those two things are well known by anyone who has followed Ame. It doesn’t take a genius to put two and two together but it takes a retard to completely disregard that and say that they’re irrelevant.
>>
>>86771112
She's already doing what Ame does as an "affiliate".
>>
>>86775797
She hasn't traveled for work in 2024.
>>
>>86778070
>All we can do is speculate
So you just admitted all you're doing is talking out of your ass. Whatever happened to "likely" and "probably" anon? Already dropping that farce completely?
>Observing facts
That's not even a step in the process of logical interpretation nigger. You do not "observe" facts. You observe, interpret, verify, evaluate information and determine an assessment of fact. Jesus fuck man how do you get something this basic so utterly wrong while smugly pretending you know the first thing about the concept of logic?
>It doesn’t take a genius to put two and two together but it takes a retard to completely disregard that and say that they’re irrelevant.
Lol. "I'm right and denying me mean's ur dumb because they're totally related because I say so!!" is some of the dumbest shit you could have said.
>>
>>86775445
>instead of streaming, which is what she wanted to do
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>86775037
>Ame obviously wanted to leave
Myth sure isn't acting that way and Gura is flat out refusing to shill her anniversary merch. They were angry with management after Sana's graduation in 2022 and Ina was considering graduation but the current situation might be worse.
>>
Still refuse to buy gura's pop up parade but I have Ina and Botan's sitting in a warehouse right now, just waiting the Roboco figure. If would hurt to see that face every day only to see her not stream.

>>86771112
100%, Ame was the test subject for this affiliate status.
>>
>>86771125
Did the grifter already donated the money? Or do I need to ask YouTubers to find where she spend the donation money.
>>
>>86778992
>Myth sure isn't acting that way
In what way?
>>
>>86776420
We all know who the usual suspects are, cunts
>>
>>86778576
Literal schizophrenia. I don’t even want to tackle this cause I feel like I’ll lose brain cells in the process.

But here you go:

Likely and probably are words used to make speculative statements. Do not see the problem here.

I observed the facts that she didn’t want to travel and had family shot going on, which is verified by posts she’s made and the fact that she moved back with them, and interpreted that that that’s a large reason for her departure after evaluating it.

All I’m saying is this is what I think happened because of evidence that I put out, and you’re essentially stating that that evidence isn’t concrete enough to make a speculation.

Were you lobotomized or something?
>>
>>86775037
Allow her to use her 3D studio again and she might've stayed.
>>
>>86770628
Now that she knows she doesn't even have to stream to shill merch she never has to stream again
>>
>>86777517
Kill yourself, retard. I hope it's a black company so faggots like you will seethe until you rope everytime I give Hololive my bux.
>>
File: 1722900722519337.jpg (93 KB, 989x957)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>86778576
>>86779186
>>
>>86779194
>might've
Yeah, this definitely seems like the reason Gura's refusing to stream.
>>
>>86771112
what part of
>semi retired vtuber
did you not understand ?
>>
>>86773525
you know Cover's been hiring ex niji employees right?
>>
>>86772466
And they should all be gassed.
>>
>>86779147
>i'm no longer a shark.
>will you remember me?
>would you follow me in my next life as a sunflower?
Maybe that was related to Ame leaving Hololive but that is a curious question to ask. The way that Gura and Mori were doomposting in the summer was more angry than sad which did seem fishy. Now we have Gura refusing to shill her anniversary merch.
>>
>>86770628
You know this board has gone to shit when the whole thread isn't just people shitposting about Gurafeet merch and its instead drama faggotry and trolling.
>>
>>86779186
>Literal schizophrenia. I don’t even want to tackle this cause I feel like I’ll lose brain cells in the process.
Anon. Please achieve self-awareness soon.

>Likely and probably are words used to make speculative statements. Do not see the problem here.
Yes. We know. You use them to speculate, which is just guessing by a different name, and trying to add credibility to it where none can be found. There is nothing "likely" about your speculation, nor are they "probable", you don't know the answer any more than a schizo claiming Ame got pregnant and didn't want to renew her contract due to the trouble it'd cause down the line, but you'll kvetch about your "evidence" for hours on end anyway.

>I observed the facts
Already explain this to you anon. There is no such thing. At least not in terms of logic. You then jumped straight to evaluation and guesswork, rather than coming to an understanding you're trying to solve xyz+2=abc-1 by making shit up as you go.

>All I’m saying is this is what I think happened because of evidence that I put out, and you’re essentially stating that that evidence isn’t concrete enough to make a speculation.
Evidence? Your speculative nonsensical interpretations of scraps of information isn't "evidence" you dense fuck.
>Were you lobotomized or something?
Irony.
>>
>>86780654
>ad hominems and more schizophrenia
I think I’m just going to listen to my Diamond above and enjoy my Coppola kino. Take care of yourself and maybe some meds and go to therapy.

Nice talk.
>>
>>86770628
We dont call them ATMbuds for nothing.
>>
>>86781109
>"Were you lobotomized or something?"
>"A-ad hominems!!"
>"Schizophrenia!!"
Anon. Are you okay? You are literally just randomly sperging out against your own behaviour now, simply due to having it be thrown back at you.
>>
>>86772114
lmao
>>
>>86780176
>The way that Gura and Mori were doomposting in the summer was more angry than sad
qrd?
>>
>>86770944
ADHD
>>
>>86771112
She was already more "out" than "in" since like a year+ ago.
>>
>>86770822
Did it increase in value in the end?
>>
>>86775445
if she wanted to stream so much why didn't she just... stream? She still appeared in concerts and shit and who knows might do so again as this affiliate whatever, she's still doing shit like voicepacks and some other "homework" too but will never stream again on her own channel so clearly streaming was actually the biggest problem.
>>
>>86775637
I don't know in this case but for example in video games if a company releases garbage and people keep buying, I will be mad at them for being retards without standards, and them giving them money will send the message to the company that everything is ok and the goyim will eat whatever slop you throw at them.
>>
>>86778992
if she didn't want to leave she wouldn't leave duh Myth was acting sad (Kiara in particular) not angry, not to mention if it was clear management is fucking over Ame they wouldn't just accept it and obviously a threat of whole Myth leaving would be a powerful one.
>>
>>86770628
>not even a stream
oof. shes not leaving Hololive ever at least
>>
Teakeks haven't realized yet by making rrats revolved around Ame you're also saying Ame is a cheap whore who hates Cover but turns a blind eye to it (affiliate status) because of $$$
>>
>>86770628
this is actually a new low
just using her streamless corpse to shill?
>>
>>86783794
She’s obviously going to be streaming again later this month as an indie. Less revenue, yeah, but that’s why she’s still an affiliate. Plus, the other thing I forgot to mention was perms. It became a lot harder for them to actually play the games that she wanted to play, so she made due with what she could and streamed when she was able to. It was just another drop in the bucket.
>>
What did phase connect do now?
>>
>>86770628
just graduate already bitch
>>
>>86771112
>one foot out
Sorry what? She has one toe IN at this point, Gura graduating wouldnt change anything at all
>>
>>86772114
KEK
>>
>>86771112
Her graduating next year is basically inevitable
>>
>>86770628
>Calli can speak japanese
>Kiara can speak japanese
>Ina can speak japanese
I feel like Gura will be officially gone by next year around this time. It's not necessarily a bad thing. It's difficult to work with a company that's primarily japanese salary men.
>>
>>86779194
jesus, did Hololive forbid her from using her 3D studio?
>>
>>86784177
Calli would never ever leave. She's got way too much business tied with Cover for years because of her music.
>>
>>86789629
>Mori can speak Japanese
I can teach my dog to speak better Japan in a week.
>>
>>86770628
Just do a re-run of Dino Gura already you fucking faggots.
>>
>>86786015
anon everyone expects a burst of activity starting this month and another burnout soon after (at most 3 moths later) there are problems bigger and small but other talents somehow stream just fine and she was more active back when EN upper management was absolute shit.
>>
>>86770628
I think, presumably, she makes enough money from simply phoning it in and collecting her recurring paychecks from merch sales.

It is a great shame that she no longer streams. I hope she rekindles that passion some day.
>>
>>86770944
it's part of the Ameway agreement
>>
>>86770628
New year, new contract. Now she doesn't even have to stream for merch/anniversary shilling. Gura is the company mascot, they're willing to bend to her demands. Ame is not nearly as valuable in the eyes of the japanese management and shareholders.
>>
>>86779116
ESLs are so damn easy to spot
>>
>>86771112
Gura is the reason vt even exist, you shouldn't joke about this
>>
File: 1386710607073.gif (1024 KB, 242x227)
1024 KB
1024 KB GIF
>>86773525
>she is so angry with management
>>
>>86784177
Ame doesn't want to leave Myth but her going indie only makes sense if she was in an Aqua type dispute with management where compromise was impossible. The indie vtuber industry is far harsher and she is taking a huge revenue loss by leaving Hololive.
>>
>>86772687
>only streamed to shill merch
>won't even do that much anymore
you absolute fucking simpleton
>>
>>86791136
She always had other things on her plate and larger projects than other talents. You have to also remember she was tech support for a lot of the talents. And desu, I don’t see many talents pre-advent streaming a ton in general. Everyone experiences burn out, and it’s especially the case with Ame considering she wasn’t really getting what she wanted out of being in Hololive. I guess we’ll see what happens on in 15 days though.
>>
>>86793897
Which makes me think (or cope rather) she’ll be back sooner than later.
>>
>>86784521
Funny thing to say to someone who turned SC off most of the time & poured her best to charity instead of her own last stream.
>>
>>86779185
...Nijisisters and pippafags?
vshojo fans or whatever they're called just stay in /vsj+/.
>>
>>86784521
Are you retarded? Her going indie is what she wants to do because she has more freedom to actually stream. She’s taking a huge revenue loss by doing that, even with the affiliate bucks. Not to mention what the other anon said about turning off superchats and making the charity stream her highest priority final project.
>>
>>86770628
yeah she's gone
>>
>>86788416
I heard people saying this exact thing last summer
>>
File: valid.png (35 KB, 1814x872)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>86775445
I got some time so i thought i'd do it.

Propositions:
A: Ame left because of management forcing her to travel constantly to Japan instead of streaming.
T: Management was not relenting on that (forcing her to travel for her activities next year).
L: It would not have been feasible for Ame to stay with the company due to her current living situation.
F: Ame had to leave the company.
G: Gura is angry at management's decisions.
C: Gura's anger is a sensible conclusion to come to.

Premise 1: "Ame likely left because of management forcing her to travel constantly to Japan instead of streaming."
Symbolically: A

Premise 2: "If management weren’t relenting on that for her activities next year, it would not have been feasible for her to stay with the company due to her current living situation, so she had to leave."
Symbolically: T(L∧F)

Premise 3: "Gura being angry at management's decisions leading to that is a sensible conclusion."
Symbolically: GC

Argument Structure:
Premises:
T(L∧F), GC
F (Ame had to leave the company)

Truth Table:
We will construct a truth table to analyze whether the conclusion F (Ame had to leave the company) follows from the premises. (See photo i made in exel)

Validity of the Argument:
To check if the argument is valid, we need to verify if there are any rows where all the premises are true but the conclusion F is false.

Rows 1-4: All premises are true, and the conclusion F is true.
Rows 5-8: Premise T(L∧F) is false, so the argument is not affected.
Rows 9-12: Premise T(L∧F) is false or doesn't affect the truth of
Rows 13-16: The premises do not contradict F.

Since there are no rows where all the premises are true and the conclusion F is false, the argument is valid. Let me know if I got anything wrong
>>
>>86798154(me)
Variable (GC) are conditionals (supposed to be G--->C), didn't know site doesn't accept arrow symbols
>>
File: 1651715248020.png (467 KB, 585x583)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>86798154
what do we call this
>>
>>86798227
Logic. Philosophical logic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy_of_logic
>>
March 31st 2025
>>
>>86798154
tl:dr
>>
>>86775445
>NOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THIS SUPER SAFE AND NICE COUNTRY TO DO COOL SHIT
Why are women like this?
>>
>>86801533
High maintenance pet autism. Also her bf hates it when she travels.
>>
>>86801533
>Japan
>SAFE
>NICE
>>
>>86773806
I hate that you might be right. So much bullshit has ended up being true recently that Gura going suicidal over a lesbian rejection is not out of the table.
>>
>>86798227
a truth table and analytical philosophy, also boolean logic.
>>
>>86770818
This isn't the own you think it is. Everyone who called Gura the merchandise mascot is correct. like her beloved Mickey Mouse as the Disney kid she is. She can barely get 20K viewers for a normal stream these days even when literally nobody else is streaming that day in EN like the day after the concert, so Cover doesn't care about whether she streams or not either.
>>
>>86801533
Flying for hours every week is fucking annoying.
>>
>>86802169
Just live in the fucking country then.
>>
>>86801929
She got more than 40k just reading her dms with Ame lmao. When was the last time your grifter mouse got that much, vshojo cuck?
>>
>>86786893
>Gura graduating wouldnt change anything at all
If she leaves like Ame or graduates, it will make this board unusable for at least a month. I'd rather her stay in this semi-dead state until she decides to get back to streaming. I like reading schizos shitposting when I walk my dogs.
>>
>>86790509
To this day, my DinoGooba is the best piece of merch that I've bought.
>>
>>86772114
I made this last year and it's gotten such good mileage.
>>
>>86802438
deathathon stream
>>
File: Gawr.jpg (466 KB, 2616x2160)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>>
>>86801783
cope
>>
>>86775187
>friend
They are lovers
>>
>>86777234
Nobody cares about Fauna and Cover knows this
>>
>>86802247
>>86801685
>>
File: 1725816823760464.png (1.54 MB, 1024x1024)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>86801929
Okay numbermonkey. Somehow you have gaslighted yourself to believe that most of her career Gura has been 20K streamer. Now it's time to deliver the receipts for that.
>>
>>86801533
>SUPER SAFE AND NICE
lol lmao EN girls literally have told stories about getting groped in that super safe and nice country. Last samurai are hilariously delusional.
>>
>>86795343
All browns are the same, retard-kun
>>
>>86808993
What's her pet? A dog?
>>
God it's funny watching Guramefags blame management for everything.
>>
>>86792851
Gura is Kizuna Ai?
>>
>>86811107
yeah me
it's not so bad, I get to eat peanut butter every other day
>>
>>86811217
/vt/ was created to contain chumkeks and other ENonlys because the retarded ENfags kept spamming /jp/ threads and treating them as twitch chat by making 100 posts a minute
>>
>>86811174
How does that boot tastes corpodrone?
>>
>>86795170
Would Cover want her back?
>>
>>86771112
she's been one foot out the door since summer 2021 but the money probably keeps her there
>>
>>86779050
theres a roboco pup figure? I thought I had them all
>>
>>86776243
Classic non-reply cope.
>>
>>86802438
>doubled her CCV by leeching off Ame's graduation
holy cope
>>
>>86770818
fpbp
>>
>>86772114
KEK
>>
>>86816398
Fine, open wide
https://youtu.be/k_skfzMMyso?t=5077
>>
>>86770628
if it works, it works, anon
>>
>>86811217
>doesn't stream
Might as well be.
>>
>>86790267
Anon that's a joke. I won't say she's remarkable or anything but she translated quite a lot for Biboo in the GTA server
>>
I know it sounds stupid. But Gura is worth more money than she brings in, so Cover will do a lot to make sure Gura stays happy as possible.
I'm betting a big reason Ame is still an affiliate is so she stays in the Discord and let's Gura talk to her regularly.
>>
>>86793897
>>86795170
>Reposting
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lW72sUi_yGM
3views can easily make more than 12k USD a month.
Even if Dooby ends up being a 500CCV streamer she'll still make more than enough to continue being Dooby fulltime
>>
they should do merch of her in a micro bikini haha imagine wouldnt it be funny haha
>>
>>86809305
oh nyo... they got groped...
they should have gone to america, they would have merely gotten shot
>>
>>86770628
>>
>>86811217
She dethroned her without a direct confrontation so, yeah. But Gura said she wanted to be like Miku so Kizuna Ai was just collateral damage on her way to the top.
>>
i think she's unnerved by the fact that she is marketed as a child and most her fans are uohh posting weirdo adults
>>
>>86770944
Pregnancy
>>
>>86801533
People who say shit like this have never left the country. Every country has its own set of issues, some more or less than others, and Japan is certainly not free of issues. And like another anon says, traveling halfway across the world regularly sucks.
>>
>>86828567
The last samurai doth protest too much.
>>
File: 1724345069546974.png (1.42 MB, 1920x1080)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>86831130
>pregnant
yeah sure for the last 2 yea-
>Sharks typically give birth after 11–12 months of pregnancy, but some, such as the frilled shark, are pregnant for more than three years.
>>
>>86813464
I like how the date where she has been one foot out the door has progressively moved back. First it was 2023, then mid 2022, then early 2022, and now mid 2021. Soon we'll uncover the real truth.. Gura has been planning her retirement since September 12th, 2020
>>
>>86831404
It's the same way they have been saying gura is going to graduate in a few months for the last 3 years
>>
>>86798227
those are some fat rrats man
what did they eat?
>>
>>86831387
what do you think pregnancy leads to retard?
do you think you just get a big belly then its over??
>>
>>86771112
(((Affiliate)))
>>
>>86831583
Do you think they take more than a couple of weeks to recover?
taking care of a child is easy, especially if you have money, that would never be the reason she would stop streaming, so its pointless to mention it
Also DRBI? Gura can't stream because she's pregnant but she can participate in multiple concerts where she has to dance and do the splits while traveling all over the world several times per year in several different occasions? Would take a special kind of retard to believe that
>>
>>86771112
It's been like this for over a year.
>>
>>86831892
over two years actually
>>
File: 1716975911328227.png (1.04 MB, 1920x1080)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>makes vt seethe for 4 years straight while doing LITERALLY nothing not even streaming
>>
File: 1714936565046989.gif (3.65 MB, 1200x1200)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB GIF
>>86832007
>>
>>86831795
Retard who's never taken care of a child in his life
>>
>>86775637
I thought we are seething because Gura won't even stream product shilling?
>>
File: 1724345008469301.png (267 KB, 470x553)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>86832131
>t. retard that has never had a child, taken care of a child, or known anyone with a child
Both parents often go to work after a month and I personally know a lot of people that had children and don't have family to help them and they make do
Also there's a huge amount of single mothers out there that have to work and have no savings, how do you think they manage?
You think someone whose job consists of sitting on a computer and playing from the comfort of their home for 2-3 hours once every 2-3 days with millions in their bank can't do that for 2 fucking years because of a child?
You are actually retarded if you believe that
>>
>>86832375
Yeah, because they HAVE to for financial reasons
you even made the point, gura HAS money, she doesn't have to put in extra effort to work and can spend more time with their kid

do you really think most parents wouldnt want to have more time with their child if given the opportunity? especially mothers?
>>
>>86832530
Retard, even if gura did get pregnant and have a child it 100% wouldn't cause any issues outside of the first month to her streaming schedule
So you can't use her activity as a predictor of that
You saying: "oh she stopped streaming so she must've had a child" when that wouldn't stop her from streaming at all is stupid
>but she wants to spend more time with the child
Yeah so she makes time to practice singing and dancing and goes around the world to prepare concerts
While at the same time she can't stream 1-2 times per week for 2-3 hours from the comfort of her home? Are you actually this retarded? Even if she was a single mother she would have 2-3 hours per day that she could spend (outside of that initial month) fucking clicking some buttons at home while the child sleeps or something and then she can spend the other 21 hours of the day with the child

TLDR: rrat is baseless, makes no sense, and doesn't mesh with the rest of her actions at all. Saying that she wasn't streaming because she was undergoing cybernetic surgeries in a secret lab would make more sense than being pregnant and i mean that unironically. Its not that she couldn't have been, its just that theres no reason that it would affect her streaming schedule that specifically and nothing else, it has to be another reason
>>
>>86809481
>t. the brownest brown on this board
Don't think you're slick sis.
>>
>>86832530
Also don't think you can't get away with this shit, >>86832131 that first post was replying to this, which was clearly pointed towards the time consumption of child rearing
Something that you clearly have no idea how it works, so it tells me that
1) you don't have a gf
2) you never had children
3) you have no friends
TLDR: you are a worthless loser
>>
>>86832007
>>86832095
She's really powerful.
>>
>>86832366
Pretty sure she will shill it next stream (idk when it is inevitable).
>>
>>86833685
>, but it is*
Small correction.
>>
Delete this pajeet thread. Kys
>>
>>86770944
Incredibly lazy
>>
>4th anniversary
>Hasn't streamed in 2 years
>>
>sharkfeet
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
https://streamable.com/0944oo

https://streamable.com/0944oo
>>
>>86770628
I'll buy it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.